Page 224 of 227 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227 LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 5654

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

So I sashayed through Veilstone City's streets and made it to the Veilstone City Gym now. I then spotted my stalker Dawn again outside and after catching up with her there, I entered the Gym. I had to run through the Veilstone Gym's tedious puzzle which was made of several small rooms with movable doors blocking my access. I walked around and battled Gym trainers and had a tough time, and I eventually went back to the Pokemon Center. Upon returning to the Gym, I challenged Maylene. I beat her Meditite with my Staravia's Pluck, her Machoke with Prinplup's Peck attacks, and then Lucario with my Luxio and Ponyta. I then won the Cobble Badge and Drain Punch TM from Maylene and then saved the game.

Hello everyone . We worked more on our Pokedex since last time on our way from Floraroma Town to Enterna City, passing through the Eterna Forest with Cheryl and beating of Team Galatic and Galactic Commander Mars on our way there. I've been putting honey on some trees and planting berries where I can. WATERBLAST evolved into Prinplup .

We also got our fifth team member from Route 211 west of Eterna, DASHER the Ponyta. We evolved TOTTER our Kriketot into Kriketune for the Pokedex . Then we went into the Eterna Gym and wrecked everything with DASHER and STAR the Staravia. Dasher completely floored the second gym leader, the Grass Type pokemon user Gardenia. Ember, ember, ember! Well, see you guys next badge!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card #1
    My Shiny Card #2
    ~I have claimed Raichu~
    Current Hunts: Chimchar(Platinum BQ), Rufflet(White BQ), Lapras(SS Shiny Team), Petalburg Woods(Sapphire BQ), Fennekin(X,SR) Buneary(MM ORAS)

Yesterday, I added a few more entries to my Pearl’s Pokedex. I got my Zubat, Mudkip, and Sentret out of the PC and started levelling them all up for evolution. The Mudkip and Sentret were already pretty high levelled, so they didn’t need that much training to evolve. Zubat’s level was low and so I had to train it for much longer. I was able to evolve it into Golbat and then tried getting it to evolve into Crobat. I tried raising its happiness but wasn’t able to get it high enough. I eventually got tired of playing and decided to continue raising its happiness next time I play.
    ~ * * ~

Upon beating Gym Leader Maylene, I walked out of the Veilstone Gym and I stumbled upon Dawn again outside. She gossiped with me and said that she had lost her Pokedex and Team Galactic grunts had picked it up. Basically Dawn needed my help to get it back from them, so I sprinted to the Galactic Warehouse area of the city and confronted the Galactic grunts with Dawn. Together we fought and thrashed them and Dawn then left after getting her Pokedex back. After the ordeal, I found the Fly HM in the Galactic Warehouse, then after healing my Pokemon and purchasing items, I sashayed south next to Route 214. I battled against a few stray trainers nearby and picked a Chesto Berry as well before saving.

Played Platinum a little this week after another break from it. Made another try at the Battle Factory and won the first two rounds without major problems. Will continue from there, hopefully next week, to see if I can get past Thorton this time and if so, how far I can get before losing.
    Listen | Get hugs

I kept running through Route 214 and fought trainers. I caught a Girafarig in the grass, then I arrived at the Hotel Grand Lake. I visited the Seven Stars Restaurant and battled there, then I ran back out and got the Trick Room TM at a home and strutted south. I arrived at Route 213 after healing my team and battled some Tubers by the shore and I visited Dr. Footstep's house too. Once I was back outside, I picked up several items including the Aerial Ace TM and then I caught a Wingull and I soon arrived at the gatehouse that led to Pastoria City, which was where I'd win my next Gym badge. Once there I visited the Pastoria City Pokemon Center, and after healing my darlings, I skipped over to the Great Marsh.

Continued working on evolving my Golbat, which ended up taking way too long. I was finally able to evolve it into Crobat after stuffing some vitamins into it and levelling it up a few more times. After that, I got to work training up a Psyduck, Charmander, and Squirtle. This took me quite some time as well, especially since I had some bad luck with my VS Seeker (it failed to get me a trainer battle twelve times in a row at one point >>).
    Eventually, I got all three of those Pokemon to their final stages. My Pearl's Dex is now at 330 owned.
    ~ * * ~

I caught an Azurill, Wooper, Quagsire, Skorupi, and Marill at the Great Marsh and I then dashed back out and visited the local Pokemon Center. I then entered the Pastoria City Gym to challenge Crasher Wake. Once there, I had to press green and yellow buttons and fight several Gym trainers, then I arrived at Crasher Wake’s location. He sent out his Gyarados and I used my Luxio against it. I swiftly beat Gyarados with Shock Wave, then Crasher Wake used his Quagsire and I used my Roselia and defeated Quagsire with Magical Leaf. I used Roselia against Floatzel as well afterwards and I defeated Floatzel with Mega Drain. I finally won the Fen Badge and Brine TM from Crasher Wake afterwards and I saved my game.

I finally decided to play Pokémon again. I went to Mt Coronet to train my Pokémon and I discovered I have an item that allows me to have the first move at every battle :U
    Golduck became level 39! I went to the Pokémon league again!
    First Elite 4 battle! AARON HAS FULL RESTORE NO ONE LIKES U AARON
    Aaron has been defeated lol aaron ur owned

I'll continue later I'm tired right now.

Team
    Mixtape
    Level 16

Dawg
    Level 10

I left the Pastoria Gym and healed my darlings. I then saw a Team Galactic grunt and he fled to Route 213. I met up with my rival Claus and beat him, then I chased the Team Galactic grunt all the way to Valor Lakefront. Upon thrashing him and his Glameow, Cynthia showed up and she spoke about those pesky Psyduck at Route 210. She handed me the SecretPotion next and once she left, I dashed back to Pastoria City since I wanted to travel through Route 212 next. I arrived there and danced through the drizzle and battled a few trainers, plus several Pokemon in the tall grass. I then walked through a bog and got stuck in mud, then I battled a Parasol Lady chick and saved my game near the bridge area.

I battled against Bertha, my Pikorello became level 69 and I when it fainted I used Golduck until he fainted but he didn't faint for nothing! I revived Pikorello and won.
    P.s. Bertha I hate you forever for using Full Restore.

Okay Flint, let's do this.
    My water Pokémon against your fire Pokémon!
    Golduck became level 41 :U
    Great battle, Flint! You lost but I enjoyed it >:U

Lucian read a booK
    lol nerd
    Okay Alakazam defeated Pikorello, save me Noctowl!
    Thanks Noctowl, even though you fainted I still managed to revive Pikorello. *faints after first move* AWW COME ON!
    It's because I called you a nerd, isn't it?
    I'm sorry Machoke, I needed to distract Alakazam!
    WHY DOES ALAKAZAM GET EVERY FIRST MOVE AND STUPID LUCIAN FOR USIMG FULL RESTORE I HATE U I HOPE U GET DIARRHEA 4 LIFE
    ok sorry
    I defeated Alakazam, finally! Golduck became level 42!
    LUCIAN STOP USING FULL RESTORES I'M SERIOUS NOW
    I won and Pikorello became level 70, take that, nerd!

I'll fight against the leader later.

Team
    Mixtape
    Level 16

Dawg
    Level 10

At Route 212, I battled a few Pokemon Rangers, then I arrived near the Pokemon Mansion. I spoke to Mr. Backlot, then I captured a Pikachu at the Trophy Garden. I headed north afterwards and I dashed into Hearthome City. I visited the PC, then Amity Square and walked around with my Pikachu and picked up Accessories. I then visited the Hearthome City Gym and walked inside. I took an elevator up and I had to solve math quizzes or battle Gym trainers. I battled the Gym trainers for extra experience and I mostly used Luxray and Empoleon against their Ghost-types. After taking the final elevator up, I arrived at a large room with high windows and I saved before challenging Gym Leader Fantina for the badge.

Got a few new Pokemon on Pearl tonight. I went to Solaceon Town and bred my Beedrill and Nidoking at the Day Care there in order to get their pre-evolved forms. I levelled up the Weedle I hatched until it evolved into Kakuna. I hatched a NidoranM egg, but didn't get around to training it for evolution yet. Aside from that, I captured a few Pokemon in the wild that I didn't have. While Surfing, I caught a Tentacool and Wingull, two Pokemon I was surprised I didn't catch earlier. Then, I went into the Eterna Forest and caught a Slakoth there.
    ~ * * ~

So I battled Gym Leader Fantina and I beat her Gengar with my Luxray's Bite attacks, then I slayed her Drifblim with Luxray's Thunder Fang. Lastly, I thrashed her Mismagius with Staraptor's Fly attacks and won the Relic Badge and Shadow Claw TM from Fantina. I saw Cynthia when I left the Hearthome Gym, then I healed my team. I flew to Floaroma Town next and I visited Fuego Ironworks and battled a few trainers there and got the Flamethrower TM. I caught a Gastrodon in the tall grass outside, then I flew back to Jubilife City. I decided to make a quick side trip before heading to Canalave City though, and I headed south towards Sandgem Town. I soon arrived at Route 219 and saved my game at the shore.

Cool

It's the moment we have all been waiting for, I'm gonna fight against the champion... again lol

I've been waiting 5,5 years for this moment!
    *resets game because I realized I forgot to use a potion lol*
    Okay, now I restored my team, time to battle the champion!
    I've been waiting 5,5 years for this moment!

First Pokémon from Cynthia's team has been beaten!
    Oh no you did not just use Earthquake on me, this move should be banned from battles against me.
    sorry i overreacted but without capslock this time.
    No, just because I said that I overreacted doesn't mean that you still shouldn't do it urgh... and a full restore how could I not expect this. Well, two can play that game.
    Yuesh I defeated the second Pokémon, finally!
    And the next Pokémon has also been beaten, it was annoying but I did it!
    I used my Max Ether, this is a dream coming out lol
    Almost finished, I'm so happy, one more Pokémon left. Water vs water, this battle is gonna be endless. Just 1hp left, I can just fell Cynthia use a full restore right now... I was right.
    I'M SORRY CAPSLOCK BUT I DID IT I DEFEATED CYNTHIA I BEAT THE CHAMPION I AM THE WINNER JINGIEBEILS THE CHAMPION I'M SO HAPPY :U
    Okay, sorry lol.
    I did it with a play time of 48:02! Now it's time to enjoy the credits =]

Total steps: 604 (I think it got reset at some point.)
    Pokédex: 197
    Score: 2274
    Time: 48:04
    Adventure started: September 19, 2009
    Money: 95999

What a great game, this time I'll make sure that I know exactly what to do before attempting to transfer any Pokémon like I did with Pokémon Emerald.
    Last edited by JingIeBeIls; 12th April 2015 at 7:13 PM.

Team
    Mixtape
    Level 16

Dawg
    Level 10

Didn't get that much Pokedex progress done over the weekend. The main thing I did on my Pearl was organize my PC boxes to get a better idea as to what Pokemon I currently have. It took me quite a while to move everything around and group all my duplicates and members of the same evolution line together. I discovered I have more duplicate Pokemon than I thought (like, I somehow have 3 Shuppet), so I'll have to release some of the ones I don't need to save space.

Anyway, after that I did manage to evolve the NidoranM I hatched earlier. Then, I captured a couple more Pokemon. I went fishing in Pastoria City and caught a Remoraid, then went to Eterna and fished for a Barboach. Today, I went over to the Pal Park and caught some Pokemon that I imported from Emerald.
    ~ * * ~

At Route 219, I caught a wild Finneon via fishing and I Surfed south and I arrived at Route 220. I picked up items, slayed several Swimmers, and arrived at Route 221 soon. I explored the area and found the X-Scissor TM and then I flew back to Jubilife City. I visited the Poketch Company again and got some new Poketch apps and afterwards I dashed to the gatehouse that led to Route 218. I Surfed and fought some Fishermen, then I battled a Guitarist and Sailor when I went around to the other side of the route. Once at the gate that led into Canalave City, I met Rowan's assistant and he upgraded my Pokedex. Once in Canalave City, I visited the PC and healed my team and I visited the local Poke Mart as well.

Haven't had a lot of time this week to play, though I did manage to play for a while tonight. I was able to get a few new evolutions added to my dex. First, I simply used a Leaf Stone on my Nuzleaf and got it to evolve into Shiftry. Then, I worked on evolving a Taillow and a Magby. Both of them were already pretty close to evolving, so I fortunately didn't have to fight too many trainers for experience. After that, I didn't really have time to do much else so I saved.
    ~ * * ~

I fought against Claus again in Canalave City and won, then I sprinted past the Canalave Library and the Canalave City Gym and spoke with a man by the canal. We then set off to Iron Island on his boat. When I finally arrived at Iron Island, I climbed some stairs and then I entered the main cave. I battled wild Pokemon as I ran around and I also picked up items. I walked down some steps and battled a Picknicker, then I went down a lift and visited another floor and battled Workers. I ran out of that cave and ran to the left and I arrived at a bigger cave and saw Riley. We walked together holding hands and we slayed trainers and wild Pokemon. We then ran into two Team Galactic grunts at the end and we battled them.

I've caught a LV. 47 Palkia with a Timer Ball by battling it by using a LV. 39 Luxray with Spark and using some Hyper Potions. That was a fun battle. That was for Pokemon Pearl, though.
    Last edited by raichu27; 20th April 2015 at 9:17 PM.

My buddy Riley and I now fought a tag team of Team Galactic grunts inside Iron Island and together we emasculated them. Afterwards, the Team Galactic members fled and Riley gave me a Riolu egg next, then I quickly went down a lift after catching a wild Steelix for my collection. I then took another lift up afterwards at the end of Iron Island's cavern and picked a Shiny Stone nearby. I then sprinted towards Sailor Eldritch's boat and we headed back to Sinnoh's mainland and Canalave City. I hatched my Riolu after running around for a while, then I deposited it and grinded at various spots around Sinnoh to level up my weak team further. I then finished that and saved my game at the Canalave City Gym's interior.

I finally managed to pick up a copy of Platinum. I'm quite pleased by how much faster the battles are compared to Diamond & Pearl. I picked Chimchar as my starter and I caught Shinx, Zubat, Geodude, and a Machop. I defeated Roark by spamming Mach Punch, taught Rock Smash to my Geodude, and traded Machop to an NPC for an Abra nicknamed Kazza.

I headed north from Jubilife City, smashed the rocks in the Ravaged Path, and went through Floaroma Town to the Valley Windworks, which had been taken over by Team Galactic. After an intense battle with Commander Mars, I drove the evil team out and continued my journey toward Eterna Forest. Shinx evolved into Luxio and Kazza evolved into Kadabra.

I fought my way through Eterna Forest with Cheryl and her Chansey, reached Eterna City, and took a break.
    My 3DS Friend Code: 5129-1887-3797
    My Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I walked through the Canalave City Gym and fought Gym trainers as well. I rode on metal panels and soon challenged Gym Leader Byron. I defeated Byron's Bronzor with Rapidash's Flamethrower, then his Steelix with Empoleon's Brine. I then slayed his Bastiodon with Staraptor's Close Combat and won the Mine Badge and Flash Cannon TM. I left the Canalave City Gym and visited the Canalave Library with Claus. Once inside, Professor Rowan explained things to us. Suddenly, an earthquake occurred and we learned about the explosion at Lake Valor. Rowan and Dawn went to Lake Verity and Claus went to Lake Acuity. I had to visit Lake Valor and investigate stuff there, but first I did some training and then rested.

A couple days ago, I withdrew one of my Surskit from the PC and started training it. It was already above its evolution level, so I only had to fight one or two trainers to get it to level up and evolve into Masquerain. That was pretty easy. Afterwards, I stored it in the PC again and took out a Poliwag. Again, the Poliwag was already pretty high levelled so getting it to evolve into Poliwhirl wasn't too difficult. Once it evolved, I used a Water Stone on it to get Poliwrath.
    So yeah, I've only managed to add three more Pokemon to my Pearl's dex this week. But I'm at 350 Pokemon owned now, which I'm pretty happy about.
    ~ * * ~

After exploring Wayward Cave, I flew to Veilstone City and went south to Lake Valor. At Valor Lakefront, I saw the crater caused by Team Galactic's bomb and I thrashed Team Galactic grunts. I then entered Valor Cavern and I met Saturn inside. We fought and I defeated his Kadabra with Empoleon's Shadow Claw, then his Bronzor with Rapidash's Flamethrower. Finally, I slayed Saturn's Toxicroak with Staraptor's Fly and I left Lake Valor. I visited Lake Verity next and saw Prof. Rowan, then I battled several Team Galactic grunts as I made my way towards Dawn. I confronted Mars there and I beat her Golbat with Luxray's Thunderbolt, her Bronzor with Luxray's Crunch, and her Purugly with Staraptor's Close Combat.

Page 224 of 227 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227 LastLast