Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225
Results 5,601 to 5,605 of 5605

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I walked through the Canalave City Gym and fought Gym trainers as well. I rode on metal panels and soon challenged Gym Leader Byron. I defeated Byron's Bronzor with Rapidash's Flamethrower, then his Steelix with Empoleon's Brine. I then slayed his Bastiodon with Staraptor's Close Combat and won the Mine Badge and Flash Cannon TM. I left the Canalave City Gym and visited the Canalave Library with Claus. Once inside, Professor Rowan explained things to us. Suddenly, an earthquake occurred and we learned about the explosion at Lake Valor. Rowan and Dawn went to Lake Verity and Claus went to Lake Acuity. I had to visit Lake Valor and investigate stuff there, but first I did some training and then rested.

A couple days ago, I withdrew one of my Surskit from the PC and started training it. It was already above its evolution level, so I only had to fight one or two trainers to get it to level up and evolve into Masquerain. That was pretty easy. Afterwards, I stored it in the PC again and took out a Poliwag. Again, the Poliwag was already pretty high levelled so getting it to evolve into Poliwhirl wasn't too difficult. Once it evolved, I used a Water Stone on it to get Poliwrath.
    So yeah, I've only managed to add three more Pokemon to my Pearl's dex this week. But I'm at 350 Pokemon owned now, which I'm pretty happy about.
    ~ * * ~

After exploring Wayward Cave, I flew to Veilstone City and went south to Lake Valor. At Valor Lakefront, I saw the crater caused by Team Galactic's bomb and I thrashed Team Galactic grunts. I then entered Valor Cavern and I met Saturn inside. We fought and I defeated his Kadabra with Empoleon's Shadow Claw, then his Bronzor with Rapidash's Flamethrower. Finally, I slayed Saturn's Toxicroak with Staraptor's Fly and I left Lake Valor. I visited Lake Verity next and saw Prof. Rowan, then I battled several Team Galactic grunts as I made my way towards Dawn. I confronted Mars there and I beat her Golbat with Luxray's Thunderbolt, her Bronzor with Luxray's Crunch, and her Purugly with Staraptor's Close Combat.

Today, I bred a few of my evolved Pokemon in order to get their pre-evos. I put my Muk, Venomoth, and Magcargo in the Day Care and got eggs that hatched into Grimer, Venonat, and Slugma. After that, I trained a few more Pokemon for evolution. I trained my Mantyke and Remoraid together and got both of them to evolve quickly. Then, I levelled up my Houndour and Goldeen. The Goldeen just needed a couple hundred experience points to level up and evolve into Seaking, but Houndour took a little longer to evolve since it was pretty low levelled to begin with. Finally, I also captured a wild Hoothoot today since I didn't have one.
    ~ * * ~

Continued a little at the Battle Factory this week. Started by continuing on my ongoing streak but didn't get very far. I lost in Battle #17, had a team of Scizor, Ludicolo and Donphan, lost against Blaziken, Golduck and Alakazam. There wasn't any hax involved, just some really bad decisions from my side, some very good guesses from my opponent, and one of my opponent's Pokemon survived a move from one of mine with just a slight bit of HP left. So that made me lose. Started on another try afterwards and won the first 7 battles, going to continue from there at some point.

I'm not a pony who really has a whole lot to say
    And all I want to know is that everything's okay
    But some ponies have so many pieces and they're so hard to see
    That all I can do is try to watch until they come back to me

Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225