Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219
Results 5,451 to 5,456 of 5456

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I went to the gym of Veilstone City: Lost again.
    Then I decided to train my Houndour who is currently level 32.
    I went to route 215 and fought with a wild level 22 Staravia, my Houndour almost fainted so I had to use my level 28 Psyduck to finish it and then I went back to the Pokécenter and the Veilstone mall elevator to cheer myself up.
    Then I went to route 214 where I picked up my planted berries: Pomeg, Chesto, Sitrus and Cheri.
    Collector saw me and I battled against him, I used this oppertunity to train my Houndour and Porygon.
    My Houndour became level 33, and evolved into a Houndoom!!
    :U
    Houndoom's cry sound is probably one of my favourite cry sounds next to Raichu lol
    Also fought with PI Carlos, I won. I went back to the Veilstone Pokécenter to heal my Pokémon and continued fighting wild Pokémon in Route 214.

So I entered the the Snowpoint Gym and I was required to slide on the icy floors there while tackling some huge snowballs and battling Gym trainers and their Ice-types. After sliding around for a while, I headed back outside quickly and I healed my darlings and then I returned to the Snowpoint City Gym and finished slaying all the Gym trainers. I reached Gym Leader Candice's spot next and we battled. I beat her Snover with my Rapidash's Flamethrower, then I used Staraptor to beat Candice's Medicham with Fly attack and then I battled Candice's Sneasel. My Rapidash's Fire Blast missed and Sneasel attacked with Avalanche, but Staraptor soon beat Sneasel and Candice's Abomasnow with Close Combat attacks.

Before going through Victory Road, I once again had to leave one member of my team behind. Decided to go with Togekiss for the same reasons as last time, I won't need Fly and it levels up quickly so missing out on some training is not a big deal. Entered Victory Road and made my way through it. Battled all trainers and picked up all items. Used Repels most of the time but when I didn't, I battled some wild Pokemon as well as caught Azumarill and Rhydon. There was one part of the cave I couldn't go to yet, I guess I'll just have to go back here at a later point. Overall, I found this Victory Road to be shorter and not as complicated as I remember it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Battling the trainers and wild Pokemon here at least gave quite good training for the team.

In the end, I made my way through Victory Road and arrived at the Pokemon League. Surfed up the Waterfall and healed my Pokemon. Inside of the building, I met Burre again. He wanted to battle me to see if he was strong enough for the Elite Four. Well then, challenge accepted. I beat him without major problems and he realised he wasn't strong enough for the Elite Four yet. Neither am I, more training is needed. I battled the daily trainers in Pokemon Centers, then used the VS. Seeker to rematch trainers on Route 223. I got all members of the team to level 58 which was my goal for the day. I want to train them to at least level 60 before I challenge the E4. Have had some thoughts about training them even further, maybe to level 62 but I am not sure yet, it feels like 60 should be enough. Will continue with the training, not sure when it will be done as I might not have much time to play in the upcoming days but it doesn't matter, I have all the time I will ever need.

Team:
    - level 58
    - level 58
    - level 58
    - level 58
    - level 58
    - level 58
    Your heart goes on teaching all the things I taught to you

It's time I left this place behind and left their care with someone new

So I finally won the Icicle Badge and Avalanche TM from Gym Leader Candice at the Snowpoint City Gym after slaying her and I slid south next to the Snowpoint Gym's exit. I then ran to the Snowpoint City Pokemon Center afterwards and then I headed back to the Acuity Lakefront area. I entered Lake Acuity and I saw my rival there with Commander Jupiter. Jupiter left since she had already taken Uxie and my rival left too. I Surfed on Lake Acuity and found the Blizzard TM in the tall grass and caught a Noctowl, then I returned to Route 216 and used Torterra's Rock Climb and I battled a few trainers and found the Ice Beam TM too. After that I used Rock Climb at other places and picked up items and I flew to Veilstone City.

I fought against trainers in route 214.
    I went from Veilstone City to Pastoria City and I caught a few Pokémon in the safari.
    I'm thinking about giving them away in a few years though they're not rare or anything.
    Still need to get the gym badge from Veilstone gym heheheh!

Total steps: 68201
    Play time: 29:57 since September 19, 2009

So once at Veilstone City, I managed to get the Storage Key and headed to the Galactic Warehouse area. I opened a locked door and picked up a Dusk Stone as well, then I ran around and I battled against some Team Galactic grunts. I then located the Galactic Key and the Sludge Bomb TM in another area and then I wandered around the main part of the Team Galactic HQ. I teleported via panels and climbed stairs and battled more Team Galactic grunts. I healed my team on a bed in a room after several battles, then I climbed up to another floor of Galactic HQ and teleported and I arrived where Team Galactic's Cyrus was. After gossiping with him and discovering his latest plans, we battled against each other.

Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219