Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212
Results 5,276 to 5,287 of 5287

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

After I defeated Gym Leader Candice at the Snowpoint City Gym, I received the Icicle Badge and Avalanche TM from her and I slid towards the Gym's exit. I quickly visited the Snowpoint City Pokemon Center afterwards and I wandered west towards Acuity Lakefront again. I arrived at Lake Acuity and I saw Barry and Jupiter from Team Galactic. Jupiter left since she had acquired Uxie and Barry left as well. I Surfed across Lake Acuity and got the Blizzard TM in a patch of snow. I returned to Route 216 next and used Rock Climb and I battled trainers on the snowy mountain area and got the Ice Beam TM as well. Afterwards, I used Rock Climb at other areas and picked up items and I flew back to Veilstone City.

After leaving the Distortion World through the portal, Cynthia and I ended up in the Sendoff Spring. Cynthia talked to me about some things for a while and told me to go visit Prof. Rowan because he'd been worrying about me. Before I did that, though, I used Rock Climb and looked around the rest of the Sendoff Spring area, then rode my bike down Spring Path. I then flew back to Twinleaf Town and went inside my house, where I had my mom heal my badly weakened team.

Once my team was recovered, I walked over to Sandgem Town and went inside the lab. Lucas and Prof. Rowan were waiting right inside for me and talked to me about everything I did for Sinnoh. Rowan then mentioned that I should go get the badge from the Gym in Sunyshore, since that was the only badge I don't have yet. So then, I returned to Pastoria and went out to the Valor Lakefront again. The guy who was blocking my way earlier because of the Sunyshore blackout was gone, so I was finally able to step out onto Route 222. I saved my game there.

I got the Storage Key in Veilstone City next and wandered over to the Galactic Warehouse again. I unlocked a door and picked up a Dusk Stone nearby and then I walked around and I battled several Team Galactic grunts. I eventually found the Galactic Key and the Sludge Bomb TM which I taught to my Roserade and then I explored Team Galactic HQ in detail. I warped around via panels, climbed stairs and battled several more Team Galactic grunts and even a Scientist. I healed my team on a bed after several battles, then I climbed up to another floor of Galactic HQ and warped and I soon arrived where Team Galactic's boss Cyrus was. After talking to him and learning about his evil schemes, we battled each other.

I made my way across Route 222. First, I took the upper path and took care of the trainers there. Then, I walked along the beach part for some more battles plus a couple of houses. In one house, this guy wanted me to show him a large Remoraid, but I didn't have one so I couldn't do that. The house next door was called the Pikachu Fan Club and contained a guy living with his team of Pikachu, which was, uh, interesting I guess.

When I was done with that route, I entered a gate that lead me into Sunyshore City. As soon as I entered the city, I met ronald mcdonald himself Flint from the Elite Four. He told me about how his bff Volkner was really bored lately because all the trainers who come to the Gym are terrible, and said that he wanted me to show Volkner and exciting battle. First, though, I went to the Pokemon Center to heal.

I battled Cyrus at the Team Galactic HQ building and I defeated his Murkrow with my Floatzel's Ice Beam and then I battled against Cyrus's Sneasel. Infernape's Flamethrower was enough to clobber it, then I used my Luxray's Thunderbolt attack to slay Cyrus's Golbat last. Cyrus handed me a Master Ball after his defeat and he left to Mt. Coronet after ranting about his plans. I healed my team again on a bed and then I warped to the lab part of the Galactic HQ to save Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf. I arrived at the holding chamber where the lake guardians were kept and I battled Commander Saturn again. I beat Saturn's Kadabra and Bronzor with Staraptor's Aerial Ace attacks and his Toxicroak with my Floatzel's Surf attack.

Once I was done healing my team, I went to look around Sunyshore City and saw quite a few interesting places. While exploring the lower level of the city, I went inside a market where PokeBall seals were being sold. I didn't want any, though, so I left without buying anything. Then, on the beach I met and talked to Jasmine from the Johto region. After that, I walked up onto the raised solar panel walkways and began looking around. Up there, I saw a rock in the water that looked like a Munchlax. I also went inside a house where I found out that Cyrus was from this city.

Soon after all that, I found the Sunyshore Gym. The entrance to it was being blocked by Flint, who told me that Volkner wasn't inside at the moment. So, I decided to head over to the Vista Lighthouse instead. I took the elevator to the lookout station, where I found Volkner moping around. He agreed to battle me at the Gym after I talked to him and left. I then headed over to the Gym as well and saved once I entered.

After I defeated Commander Saturn at the Team Galactic HQ, I released Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf and Saturn mentioned the Red Chain. I escaped the laboratory afterwards and I left the Galactic HQ building and healed my team at the Veilstone City Pokemon Center. I flew back to Oreburgh City next and I went to Route 207 and entered Mt. Coronet from the east. I climbed a ledge using Rock Climb and I caught a wild Bronzong in a new cavern. I kept climbing and I soon arrived at a snowy area near Mt. Coronet's summit. I walked through snow and caught a wild Abomasnow in the tall grass, then I picked up various items and re-entered Mt. Coronet. I battled several Team Galactic grunts inside and then I saved my game.

Worked on completing the Sunyshore Gym today. I started by focusing on defeating all the regular trainers in the Gym first, which wasn't too hard. Once they were all defeated, I left to heal my Pokemon and then came back. To get to the Gym Leader, I had to step on these switches that would rotate some gears and change the direction various bridges were facing. This puzzle was pretty familiar to me, but I did make a few stupid mistakes like stepping on a switch too many times. lol

I soon made it to Volkner and started my final Gym battle. My Garchomp made this battle a piece of cake. Volkner's lead was a Jolteon who wasn't a threat to me at all, so I was able to get up a Swords Dance on the first turn. I was then able to just OHKO all of Volkner's Pokemon using Earthquake. For winning, I received my final Sinnoh badge, the Beacon Badge.

After slaying a few Team Galactic grunts in Mt. Coronet's cavern's interior, I walked back out to the snow and used Rock Climb and then I entered another cavern nearby. I caught a wild Chimecho as I climbed further and after beating one last Galactic grunt, I arrived at Spear Pillar. I beat two more Team Galactic grunts upon arrival and I saw Mars and Jupiter as I walked ahead. Cyrus finally summoned Dialga as I approached and after a cut-scene, my friend Barry appeared and we battled the two Commanders. It was a hard battle and I struggled against Mars's Purugly, but Barry and I won eventually and I had to deal with Cyrus. Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf appeared and stopped Dialga, then Cyrus's plan was ruined.

After finishing with the Sunyshore Gym, I went outside again and returned to the beach area. Once there, my rival ran up to me to talk to me about a few things before running off again. I then spoke with Jasmine and received the Waterfall HM from her, which I immediately taught to my Bibarel HM slave. Then, I used Surf on the nearby ocean and headed out onto Route 223. I Surfed along the route for quite a while, crushing the dreams of Swimmers aiming for the Pokemon League along the way (my favourite thing to do! :P)
    Anyway, I eventually reached a large Waterfall. I climbed up it and then headed inside a nearby Pokemon Center.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; Yesterday at 10:59 PM.

After Cyrus's plan of creating a new universe using Dialga's power flopped due to the lake guardians, he challenged me to a battle. He used his Honchkrow and I defeated it with my Floatzel's Ice Beam attack, which was very effective. Cyrus sent out his Gyarados afterwards and my Luxray's Thunderbolt was enough to make Gyarados faint instantly. Cyrus then used Weavile, which my Infernape beat quickly with Close Combat. All that remained on Cyrus's team was a Crobat, which my Luxray crushed with Thunderbolt. Cyrus lost the battle and he and Mars and Jupiter left Spear Pillar. I spoke with Professor Rowan afterwards and I battled Dialga next and captured it using a single Ultra Ball and that crisis was averted.

In the Pokemon Center I entered, I healed my Pokemon and talked to a few people who told me about Victory Road. I then exited the building and entered Victory Road, which was located right next door. I made my way through the cave thoroughly by making sure I visited every room and fought every trainer I saw. Getting through Victory Road wasn't that difficult overall, though doing all the trainer battles did take quite a bit of time.

Once I made it to the end of the cave, I took the exit and then climbed a very tall waterfall. The Pokemon League castle was in front of me, so I went inside and healed again. Then, I walked towards the center aisle of the room and my rival popped in for a battle. I defeated his Staraptor, Roserade, and Heracross easily using my Starmie. Then, I switched to Garchomp and used my Earthquake attack to take down my rival's Rapidash, Snorlax, and Empoleon.

Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212