Page 228 of 229 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229 LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 5715

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I got everyone to lv 19 and Tucker evolved. After that I beat Gardenia. She wasn't to hard with Lexus taking out all of her pokemin and Tucker helping with her roserade. Next I will go through the galactic hideout. Current team
    Tucker the grotle and Lexus the staravia lv 19 and 20
    Voltswagon the bibarel and Volt the luxio lv 19 each
    Mclarren the zubat and Hummer the geodude lv 19 each.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 28th June 2015 at 3:36 AM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I left Amity Square next and dashed back to Route 208 and trained my team there for 30 minutes, then I sashayed back to Hearthome City and visited the Hearthome City Gym at long last. I had to navigate around the Gym's maze of lamps in semi-darkness with only a small flashlight to guide me. I encountered and defeated several Gym trainers as well and crushed their Ghost-types and I soon reached Gym Leader Fantina's chamber and challenged her next. I defeated Fantina's Duskull with Monferno's Flame Wheel attack, then Fantina used Haunter. My Kirlia's Confusion attacks beat it, then Rotom's Astonish attacks slayed Fantina's Mismagius last. I won the Relic Badge and Shadow Claw TM next and saved my game.

Finished training my Hippowdon today. I did some more training on the foggy part of Route 210 until Hippowdon levelled up to lv. 89. After that, I flew over to the Fight Area to have a battle against my rival for more experience. I used Hippowdon as much as possible in that battle and managed to get it pretty close to level 90. I then returned to Route 210 and fought a couple more trainers to reach 90, then went back to Celestic Town. After healing my team, I used some of my Rare Candies and got Hippowdon to level 100.

With that done, I just have to train my Togekiss, then my whole Pearl team will be at level 100. I'll start training it next time.
    ~ * * ~

After a while I decided to continue to play Diamond. I'm currently in the middle of training my new team, which is now complete (Pokémon-wise...) and now it only needs training in order to catch up my original team. My Swampert Swampy is almost at Lv50 but the others are something between Lv11 and 35. Anyway, I decided finally to go to the Resort Area, and while travelling there, my Pokémon got levels rather nicely. I battled all the trainers there, picked up all the berries and found new items and TMs of course. I decided not to go to the Stark Mountain yet, going to save that one for a little later on. Next place I'm going to reach is that new part in Victory Road which leads to the place where you can catch Shaymin since I need another Dusk Stone and I can find one there.

I've also continued growing berries, I'm still missing some of new berries in 4th Gen and it is slow trying to get them since you can get only one new one per day : / I've also trying to find evolution stones from the Underground. I need Water Stones (and Heart Scales), but I'm only digging up Fire and Thunder Stones and it is starting to get annoying. But I managed to find a new fossil, and now I have Lileep in my game. I also did some trades with my boyfriend and got Misdreavus, Glameow and Shieldon, Pearl exclusives.

Next I'm probably going to continue training my new team and maybe trying to find some PokéRadar Pokémon as well. And I tried previously to find a Lucky Egg from a wild Chansey but failed to find one. Need to find that as well no matter how annoying is it because it makes training so much easier.

So I quickly exited the Hearthome City Gym and pranced over to the local Pokemon Center and healed my darlings, then I proceeded towards Route 209. I soon encountered Barry and we battled. I defeated his Staravia and Prinplup with Rotom's Thundershock, then his Roselia with Monferno's Flame Wheel, and his Ponyta with Psyduck's Water Pulse. After slaying my rival, I received a Good Rod from a Fisherman, then I fought miscellaneous trainers. I caught a wild Chansey and Bibarel next, then I passed the Hallowed Tower and dashed into the Lost Tower. I ran around and started going upstairs, but the fog was too thick, so instead I backtracked to Route 209 and arrived in Solaceon Town now after heading north.

I beat Jupiter but in the process lost Bolt so I replaced her with Mini, my buneary. After that I went down the cycling road and beat the trainers. Then I caught a ponyta on the next route and named him Mustang. After that I went through both parts of the cave and caught a gible which I named Charger. Next I went through Mt Coronet and caught a clefairy which I named Mercedes. I didn't catch anything on the next route. After that I did everything in Hearthome including getting eevee which I named Tesla. Next I will finish getting everyone to lv 23 then will battle Fantina. Current team
    Tucker the grotle and Lexus the staravia lv 21 each
    Mclarren the crobat and Hummer the geodude lv 23 each
    Voltswagon the bibarel and Mini the buneary lv 23 and 22

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Once in Solaceon Town, I gossiped with Barry and then I visited the local PC. I then entered a few houses around Solaceon Town and the Pokemon News Press office too, then I visited the Pokemon Day Care. I left Togepi there to train and next I hurried back outside and pranced towards the Solaceon Ruins and I got the Seal Case from a lady inside a home nearby. I soon arrived at the Solaceon Ruins and walked inside and dashed through its chambers. I ran around and thrashed a Ruin Maniac and explored the small chambers and fought several wild Unown. I also caught a wild Unown for my Pokedex and picked up some items including an Odd Incense and the Defog HM and then I went back out to Solaceon Town next.

I beat Fantina but not without loosing both Tucker and Lexus DX Mclarren managed to kill her stupid mismageus though. I replaced them with Mustang, my ponyta and Tesla, my eevee which I will evolve into jolteon. I made my way to Solace on town and beat everyone in the ruins and got defog. Next time I will finish the lost tower and train everyone up, also hopefully Mini will evolve into lopunny. Current team
    Mini the buneary and Voltswagon the bibarel lv 24 each
    Mclarren the crobat and Charger the gible lv 26 and 21
    Mustang the ponyta and Tesla the eevee lv 16 and 20

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So I left Solaceon Town and wandered back to the Lost Tower on Route 209 and used Defog next. After clearing the fog, I dashed up through several floors and slayed several grieving trainers and caught a wild Duskull as well. I picked up items by the tombs including an Oval Stone, then I reached the summit and snatched a Cleanse Tag and Spell Tag from two old women. Next I left the tower and dashed north to Solaceon Town again and healed my darlings for the journey ahead, then I went further north to Route 210. I collected a few Berries and then I walked through long grass and fought Pokemon Breeders and Twins. I also received the Roost TM from the girl on the hill southwest of the Honey tree and saved.

Got started on training up my Togekiss today. First, I went over to Pastoria City and headed into the move relearner’s house. I used a couple of my Heart Scales to teach some attacking moves to Togekiss since its old moveset wasn’t that great imo and it only knew one damaging move. After that, I went out to several nearby routes (namely, Routes 213, 214, and 222) and had quite a few trainer battles. I defeated every Pokemon I faced with just Togekiss and got it to grow from level 80 to 83.

After that, I returned to the Pal Park and got some more Rare Candies from Emerald. I will probably only train Togekiss a few more levels before using Rare Candies to get it all the way to lv. 100.
    ~ * * ~

I got everyone except Tesla to lv 24 and evolved Mini by giving her a rare candy. After that I beat all of the trainers north of Solaceon town. I didn't get anything on that route because I killed a scyther with a critical hit >.> after that I beat the trainers in the cafe and got some moo moo milk. Finally I made my way to Veilstone city and on the next route caught a rhyhorn which I named Sierra. On the route before that I caught an Abra which I named C Maxx. Current team
    Mclarren the crobat and Charger the gabite lv 26 each
    Mustang the ponyta and Tesla the eevee lv 26 each
    Voltswagon the bibarel and Mini the lopunny lv 26 each

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I fought more wild Pokemon as I dashed along Route 210's path and then I visited the Cafe Cabin building. I fought against the Waitress and two Collectors and afterwards I purchased a dozen Moomoo Milks and headed outside again. Since the Psyduck flock was blocking my way north, I instead pranced to Route 215 and ran around in the rain. I slayed several trainers as well, then I crossed a bridge and ran through patches of grass. I encountered and captured a wild Scyther, Lickitung, and Kadabra next and I picked up some items including a Fist Plate and the Shock Wave TM. I also picked Bluk and Pecha Berries and fought two Ace Trainers at the end of the route. I trained my team for 40 minutes next and saved.

I caught a girafarig which I named Sienna. After that I beat the trainers in the gym and then got everyone except Subaru to lv 30, I just put the exp share on him. Then I beat Maylene. Next I will make my way to Pastoria City. Current team
    Mclarren the crobat and Charger the gabite lv 30 each
    Mini the lopunny and Subaru the psyduck lv 30 and 26
    Mustang the ponyta and Tesla the jolteon lv 30 each

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So I finally arrived in Veilstone City and I quickly dashed to the Veilstone Pokemon Center and swapped Pokemon. I visited a home and received a gift Porygon there which I deposited next, then I sashayed into the Veilstone Department Store and shopped for Great Balls and Super Potions. I also got a Turtwig Mask, then I headed outside and got the Embargo TM and also the Coin Case from a dude since I correctly answered his coin toss game. I played the slot machines at the Game Corner and since other buildings like the Galactic Veilstone Building weren't currently accessible, I headed over to the Veilstone City Gym next. Once there, I had to walk around through the labyrinth of punching bags and I fought trainers.

Yesterday I continued challenging the Trainers in Battle Tower in Pearl.Once I defeated six of them,the guide told me that my next opponent would be Palmer.His first Pokemon was Cresselia,and after a Dragon Dance boost,Gyarados(Foppa) managed to take her out with a few Bite attacks.Next,he sent out Regigigas,who,after taking a Waterfall attack,hit Foppa with Stone Edge and defeated her.I chose to use Azumarill next,and thanks to Regigigas's Slow Start ability,the rabbit managed to outspeed the golem and used Substitute,but it was instantly destroyed by Crush Grip.So I decided to hit it with Waterfall and not with Focus Punch,and Azumarill eventually won.Palmer's last Pokemon was Heatran,which was able to trap Azumarill with Magma Storm,but fell to his second Waterfall attack.After this,I visited the Battle Park shop and bought a Power Lens and then I saved the game.
    Last edited by KyogreThunder; 29th June 2015 at 7:06 PM. Reason: spelling

I decided to play Platinum for the 1000 time but i'm having troubles with my team. They are just terrible. I can't use my starter bc he has the perfect nature and i want to EV train him later.
    I just got Surf. Hopefully i will have a chance to catch better pokemons. Also it is so annoying not being able to use the TMs but i have to save them...

I thrashed all of the Gym trainers at the Veilstone City Gym and reached Gym Leader Maylene's location and I fought her. She used her Meditite first and Kirlia's Confusion defeated it, then my Staravia's Wing Attack slayed Maylene's Machoke. Lastly I fought against her Lucario and defeated that with Monferno's Flame Wheel. Once Maylene was defeated, I got the Cobble Badge and Drain Punch TM and exited the Veilstone Gym. I gossiped with Lucas outside next and together we defeated the two Galactic grunts who stole his Pokedex. Looker showed up next, then I picked up the Fly HM from the Galactic Warehouse. I then left Veilstone City and hurried down to Route 214. I battled against a few trainers there and saved.

I beat my rival pretty easily. After that I got my teams to lv 33 but before finishing that I had to restart because my game froze >.> I then beat the trainers in the gym. Now I will get everyone to lv 35 and then battle Wake. Current team
    Mclarren the crobat and Charger the gabite lv 33 each
    Mini the lopunny and Subaru the golduck lv 33 each
    Mustang the ponyta and Tesla the jolteon lv 33 each

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I sashayed along Route 214 and beat more trainers, then I caught a wild Houndour and Rhyhorn in the tall grass and I picked up items and reached Hotel Grand Lake. I entered the Seven Stars Restaurant and had Double Battles and then I headed back outside and retrieved the lost Suite Key. I then wandered south to Route 213 and slayed trainers on the beach and picked up stuff like the Aerial Ace TM. I picked Berries as well and captured a wild Chatot and I eventually dashed though the gatehouse that led into Pastoria City. I quickly sprinted past a Croagunk board and visited the Pastoria City Pokemon Center and I healed my team. I then headed towards the Pastoria Gym and saw my rival Barry near there.

I got everyone to lv 35 and taught Mini attract which I thought would be more helpful than cute charm. I was sort of right except that it only worked about 4 or 5 turns when I used it 9n Wakes floatsel and quagsire. After that I made my way back to Hearthome. I didn't get anything new on that route because all I found were shellos and quagsire and I already have a shellos and a wooper. Next I will make my way to the next town after getting everything with cut. Current team
    Mclarren the crobat and Charger the gabite lv 35 each
    Mini the lopunny and Subaru the golduck lv 35 each
    Mustang the ponyta and Tesla the jolteon lv 36 and 35

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Well, in Platinum, I challenged the Battle Factory (I've already beaten the game, duh). In Lv 100 Singles, I was on the edge of victory against Alakazam, facing with Aerodactyl. It just survived by eating a Colbur Berry when that Aerodactyl used Crunch (should've used Earthquake) and KO'ed it with Psychic and when I sent out Steelix, it got KO'ed with Focus Blast (it could've missed because it has 70 accuracy), ending my winning streak. I was definitely on the edge of victory there. So one thing:

Battle Factory is pure luck. And I just happened to be a bit unlucky.
    Last edited by Mega Altaria; 28th June 2015 at 1:47 AM.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Today, I finished training my Togekiss. First, I returned to the Fight Area and rematched my rival. My Togekiss was able to take down all his Pokemon on its own, which gave it a ton of experience. After that, I went over to one of the nearby routes to continue training. I had several more trainer battles and eventually got Togekiss to level 86. At that point, I decided to use Rare Candies until it hit level 100.

So now, my whole Pearl team is at level 100. Glad I finally got that done. ^^
    ~ * * ~

I got everything with cut on that rainy route. After that I made my way to Celestic town. I went back to get the shadow ball tm. Finally I gor the dragon fang which I gave to Charger and then beat the galactic grunt and Cyrus. Next I will get everything I can get with surf. Current team
    Mclarren the crobat and Charger the gabite lv 36 and 37
    Mini the lopunny and Subaru the golduck lv 35 and 36
    Mustang the ponyta and Tesla the jolteon lv 37 each

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So once in front of the Pastoria City Gym, I battled against Barry once again. His Prinplup and Staravia got crushed by my Rotom, then I slayed his Roselia with Monferno and his Ponyta with my Rhyhorn. Once Barry had lost, I sashayed over to the Great Marsh. I paid $500 and got 30 Safari Balls and I dashed through the swampy landscape. I got some items in the marshland including Shards and a Toxic Plate and then I caught a wild Tangela, Quagsire, Yanma and Croagunk. I left the Great Marsh next and I entered the Pastoria City Gym to challenge Gym Leader Crasher Wake. Once inside of the Gym, I had to step on many colored buttons to change the water levels and I had to fight Gym trainers and their Water-types.

I didn't do everything thing with surf because my teams are already pretty high leveled. I just went to the route where the pal park is and on the way caught a tentacreul and at the pal park route caught a floatzel. After that I went to Floararoma town and surfed to get the thunderbolt tm which naturally I taught to Tesla. Finally I went to Fuego ironworks and caught a magmar and went to Canalave city. Next time I will battle my rival and the trainers in the gym. Current team:
    Mclarren the crobat and Charger the gabite lv 38 each
    Mini the lopunny and Subaru the golduck lv 38 each
    Mustang the ponyta and Teala the jolteon lv 39 each

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 228 of 229 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229 LastLast