Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214
Results 5,326 to 5,330 of 5330

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

After swapping Pokemon at Veilstone City's Pokemon Center, I walked south to Route 214 until I arrived at Spring Path. Once I had entered Sendoff Spring, I battled against some wild Pokemon in the tall grass and then I used Rock Climb and I arrived at the top of a hill and I soon entered Turnback Cave after heading down a cliff via Rock Climb again. I had to navigate through creepy chambers with various rock patterns inside and I battled a variety of wild Pokemon as well. After catching a wild Solrock, I arrived at a chamber with a pillar. I soon passed two more pillar chambers as I roamed around and I arrived at the final room of Turnback Cave and I saw Giratina. I battled and caught it in a Dusk Ball after 15 minutes.

I clicked on the mysterious blue portal and ended up in a battle against Dialga. My Drapion went up against it first and started weakening it. It got a Critical Hit with Earthquake on my first attempt, which caused Dialga to faint, so I had to soft reset. On the second attempt, I was able to get Dialga down to fairly low health using Earthquake and a few Crunch attacks. I started trying to capture it after that. My Pokemon took quite a lot of damage from Dialga's attacks, though, which made me worried that I would have to waste turns doing a lot of healing. But fortunately, I ended up successfully capturing it after only 7 Dusk Balls.

After Dialga was caught, I healed up my weakened Pokemon with items and then went back into Mt. Coronet briefly. I then went back to the Spear Pillar and saw that a new pink portal had appeared.

Next I left Turnback Cave after capturing Giratina there. I returned to Route 214 and I visited Hotel Grand Lake to the south. I used Rock Climb and picked up items there, then I flew over to the Pal Park and I transferred over a Regice, Regirock and Registeel from my Emerald version and then I flew to Snowpoint City after adding them to my roster. I walked through the snow and finally accessed Snowpoint Temple to the north of the city. I walked around and slid on the slippery ice floors and I picked up a NeverMeltIce. I eventually reached the end of Snowpoint Temple and battled Regigigas down there. I weakened Regigigas with my Infernape and Floatzel and I chucked like 15 Dusk Balls at it until I caught it.

I checked out the pink portal this time and discovered that Palkia was inside of it so unexpected!. Palkia and I started a battle against each other and I sent out my Starmie against it. I had Starmie use several Thunderbolts on it in hopes of getting the paralysis chance, but unfortunately that didn't happen. I did manage to get Palkia pretty weak, though, before Starmie fainted. Didn't think I could weaken Palkia any more after that so I just started tossing Dusk Balls. Luckily for me, it ended up being even easier than Dialga to catch, only taking me 4 Dusk Balls. I don't think I've ever had such an easy time catching two legends back to back like that before.

So with both Dialga and Palkia now caught, I left the Spear Pillar and went back until reaching an outside area of Mt. Coronet. I then flew away to a nearby town in order to heal and check out my new catches in the PC. Haven't decided what I'm going to do next.

I left the Snowpoint Temple and I swapped Pokemon at the Snowpoint City Pokemon Center after that. I wandered over to the port next and I took a ship to the Battle Zone at long last. I arrived at the Fight Area portion of the Battle Zone and I saw Barry and spoke to him and I met Buck as well. After Barry left to the Battle Tower, I received a Super Rod from a Fisherman nearby as I walked around. I purchased several items at the local Poke Mart as well and I headed to the Battle Park as well after getting a Scope Lens. I received the Point Card key item at the gatehouse to the Battle Park and I spoke to NPCs around there. I passed the Exchange Service Corner and entered the Battle Tower and saved my game there.

Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214