Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214
Results 5,326 to 5,332 of 5332

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

After swapping Pokemon at Veilstone City's Pokemon Center, I walked south to Route 214 until I arrived at Spring Path. Once I had entered Sendoff Spring, I battled against some wild Pokemon in the tall grass and then I used Rock Climb and I arrived at the top of a hill and I soon entered Turnback Cave after heading down a cliff via Rock Climb again. I had to navigate through creepy chambers with various rock patterns inside and I battled a variety of wild Pokemon as well. After catching a wild Solrock, I arrived at a chamber with a pillar. I soon passed two more pillar chambers as I roamed around and I arrived at the final room of Turnback Cave and I saw Giratina. I battled and caught it in a Dusk Ball after 15 minutes.

I clicked on the mysterious blue portal and ended up in a battle against Dialga. My Drapion went up against it first and started weakening it. It got a Critical Hit with Earthquake on my first attempt, which caused Dialga to faint, so I had to soft reset. On the second attempt, I was able to get Dialga down to fairly low health using Earthquake and a few Crunch attacks. I started trying to capture it after that. My Pokemon took quite a lot of damage from Dialga's attacks, though, which made me worried that I would have to waste turns doing a lot of healing. But fortunately, I ended up successfully capturing it after only 7 Dusk Balls.

After Dialga was caught, I healed up my weakened Pokemon with items and then went back into Mt. Coronet briefly. I then went back to the Spear Pillar and saw that a new pink portal had appeared.

Next I left Turnback Cave after capturing Giratina there. I returned to Route 214 and I visited Hotel Grand Lake to the south. I used Rock Climb and picked up items there, then I flew over to the Pal Park and I transferred over a Regice, Regirock and Registeel from my Emerald version and then I flew to Snowpoint City after adding them to my roster. I walked through the snow and finally accessed Snowpoint Temple to the north of the city. I walked around and slid on the slippery ice floors and I picked up a NeverMeltIce. I eventually reached the end of Snowpoint Temple and battled Regigigas down there. I weakened Regigigas with my Infernape and Floatzel and I chucked like 15 Dusk Balls at it until I caught it.

I checked out the pink portal this time and discovered that Palkia was inside of it so unexpected!. Palkia and I started a battle against each other and I sent out my Starmie against it. I had Starmie use several Thunderbolts on it in hopes of getting the paralysis chance, but unfortunately that didn't happen. I did manage to get Palkia pretty weak, though, before Starmie fainted. Didn't think I could weaken Palkia any more after that so I just started tossing Dusk Balls. Luckily for me, it ended up being even easier than Dialga to catch, only taking me 4 Dusk Balls. I don't think I've ever had such an easy time catching two legends back to back like that before.

So with both Dialga and Palkia now caught, I left the Spear Pillar and went back until reaching an outside area of Mt. Coronet. I then flew away to a nearby town in order to heal and check out my new catches in the PC. Haven't decided what I'm going to do next.

I left the Snowpoint Temple and I swapped Pokemon at the Snowpoint City Pokemon Center after that. I wandered over to the port next and I took a ship to the Battle Zone at long last. I arrived at the Fight Area portion of the Battle Zone and I saw Barry and spoke to him and I met Buck as well. After Barry left to the Battle Tower, I received a Super Rod from a Fisherman nearby as I walked around. I purchased several items at the local Poke Mart as well and I headed to the Battle Park as well after getting a Scope Lens. I received the Point Card key item at the gatehouse to the Battle Park and I spoke to NPCs around there. I passed the Exchange Service Corner and entered the Battle Tower and saved my game there.

Today, I decided to get a few small things out of the way. First, I returned to Sandgem Town again and headed south to where the Pal Park building was. I finally able to enter the building now and saw Prof. Oak when I went inside. He told me some things about the Pal Park and gave me the Poketch app for tracking my longest Poke Radar chains before mentioning that he was staying in Eterna City. So, the next thing I did was fly over to Eterna and go over to Oak's house. Oak gave me an Upgrade and then told me that the Kanto legendary birds were spotted around Sinnoh.

I checked out my marking map app on my Poketch and saw that the birds were indeed roaming the region, but I ignored them for now. Instead, I flew back over to Canalave City and sailed to Iron Island. Inside the lone house there, I talked to Byron and had a conversation that never fails to make my heart melt. He gave me a Metal Coat after that, and then I sailed back to Canalave.

I battled at the Battle Tower and I beat all seven trainers from the first round after a long struggle. I exited the Battle Tower afterwards, returned to the Fight Area and I wandered northwest to Route 225 next. I battled several wild Pokemon in the tall grass upon arrival and I caught a wild Fearow, Raticate and Banette. I walked further north and battled several trainers and I walked along some bridges. I fished with my Super Rod afterwards and I caught a wild Gyarados and Poliwhirl, then I collected some items as I roamed Route 225 including a Dubious Disk. I battled one last trainer and I used Rock Climb and found a Dawn Stone as well. I walked east and I arrived at the Survival Area part of the Battle Zone.

Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214