Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 5715

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I challenged Crasher Wake at the Pastoria Gym and defeated his Gyarados with Rotom's Shock Wave attack. I used my Roselia against his Quagsire afterwards and defeated it with Mega Drain, then I slayed Floatzel with Rotom's Thundershock. I received the Fen Badge and Brine TM from Crasher Wake upon winning, then I exited the Pastoria Gym and spoke with Barry about a suspicious Galactic grunt with a bomb. The grunt escaped to Route 213 and I cornered him at Valor Lakefront after meeting Looker. After I slayed him, Cynthia showed up and handed me the SecretPotion. I flew back to Pastoria City and dashed east to Route 212 next. I fought trainers in the muddy swamp and saved halfway through the rainstorm.

I beat Byron but in the process I lost Subaru to his stupid bastion which used metal burst. I really hate that move. I replaced him with Forester, my remoraid. After that I went to Guego Ironworks to beat the trainers and lost Charger. I replaced her with Sierra, my rhyhorn. Now i'm getting both of them to lv 36 before going to iron island. Current team
    Sierra the rhyhorn and Mclarren the crobat lv 31 and 39
    Mini the lopunny and Forester the remoraid lv 39 and 22
    Mustang the rapidash and Tesla the jolteon lv 40 each

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I continued running along Route 212 and fought Fisherman and Pokemon Rangers. I also found a Dawn Stone and evolved Kirlia into Gallade, then I ran towards the Pokemon Mansion. I fought some Maids there and picked up a Soothe Bell and the Swagger TM and then I spoke to Mr. Backlot and visited the Trophy Garden. I caught a wild Pichu and next I sprinted north towards Hearthome City. I visited the Pokemon Center and healed my darlings and then I headed east to Solaceon Town. I went to Route 210 and I used the SecretPotion on the Psyduck there and they fled afterwards. Cynthia showed up next and she handed me the Old Charm that she wanted me to give to her grandmother in Celestic Town now.

I finally got Forester and Sierra to lv 36. After that I went to Iron Island and beat all of the trainers. Next I will be defeating the galactic at the lakes. Current team
    Mclarren the crobat and Sierra the rhyhorn lv 41 and 37
    Mini the lopunny and Forester the octillery lv 39 and 40
    Mustang the rapidash and Tesla the jolteon lv 40 each

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I rushed north through long grass at Route 210 and thrashed Ninja Boys as I ran. I then pranced through the fog-covered center of the route and used Staraptor's Defog, then I caught myself a wild Swablu and Machoke in the long grass and leveled up my team some more by slaying miscellaneous trainers. I dashed up through the bridges above streams in the mountains and I found a Smoke Ball and the Shadow Ball TM, then I picked Aguav and Wiki Berries and I eventually arrived in Celestic Town. I visited the Celestic Town's PC to heal my team, then I shopped for items in a shop nearby and visited houses around town and got the Analog Watch app. I then spoke to Cynthia's grandma and she mentioned Team Galactic.

Did a couple more things on Pearl today. First, I flew to Veilstone City and headed over to the Game Corner. I purchased some more coins and then played the slot machines since I hadn't played them in a while. I did pretty well and won quite a few coins after getting a bonus round.

After that, I went back outside and used my Explorer Kit to go to the Underground. The first thing I did there was go over to my Secret Base. I went inside it and noticed that it was not decorated, which surprised me. So, I took the time to put out some decorations to make it look nice. Once that was done, I dug for treasure. I found some items, including shards and fossils, then returned to the surface.
    ~ * * ~

Next in Celestic Town, I passed the shrine and fought a Galactic grunt guarding the entrance to the ruins. I thrashed his Houndour and Golbat with Gallade and Golduck, then after the battle Cynthia's grandma thanked me and I gave her the Old Charm. I entered Celestic Town's ruins and I observed the strange painting that showed Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit. Cyrus then showed up, and after he rambled, I battled him. I slayed his Sneasel with Infernape's Mach Punch, then I thrashed Cyrus's Golbat with my Gallade's Psycho Cut. Finally, I defeated Murkrow with Rotom's Shock Wave. Cyrus left after losing and Cynthia's grandmother gave me the Surf HM. I spoke to Cynthia next and she mentioned the library in Canalave City.

I decided to work on Diamond today. I started this save file back in December, but I haven't played it much. I started by challenging Maylene. I lost to her twice, and decided I needed to go do some more training. I backtracked and realized I skipped every trainer between Solaceon Town and Veilstone City. I headed out and battled all of the trainers I could find along Route 210 and 215. While training, Buizel evolved into Floatzel. Floatzel, Staravia, and Luxio gained several levels. I found some items along Route 215, and I picked up the seal case in Solaceon. I headed back to Veilstone to challenge the gym again. This time, the battle went much better. I still had trouble with her Lucario, but Monferno's fire-type moves won. After I won, Maylene gave me the Cobble Badge and I saved.

I left Celestic Town next and I rushed over to Route 211's eastern side, which I hadn't explored yet. I walked through the rugged terrain and tall grass and battled wild Pokemon for extra experience and I battled a few scattered trainers as well, then I picked Berries. Next I flew back to Floaroma Town and Surfed north along a stream on Route 205 towards the Fuego Ironworks building. I caught a wild Magnemite, Gastrodon, and Magmar outside and worked on training my Togetic in particular, then I entered Fuego Ironworks and moved around via spin panels. I fought Workers and picked up the Flamethrower TM, then I headed out and flew to Sandgem Town. I dashed south to Route 219 and saved on the coast.

I started up a fresh Platinum game that I have, this time selecting Piplup as my starter this time. With the first gym leader being a Rock-type trainer, I decided to just capture other Pokemon but keep my focus on training Piplup. I kept grinding until I got Piplup to level 14. On the way towards the gym, I caught two more Pokemon to help me support the team. I grinded with my newly caught Shinx and Starly towards level 11. Once I arrived at the gym, it was very easy to take down Roark and the trainers. Following the battle, I decided to catch two more Pokemon, Zubat and Ponyta. With Zubat, Ponyta, and Starly on my team, I felt confident about battling the next gym, which is Grass-type. I am now currently training towards battling Commander Mars of Team Galactic.
    Proverbs 28:5

Please don't use this photo! It's only made for me! Thanks

So I Surfed along Route 219 and Route 220 and fought several Swimmers by the sandbars, caught a wild Pelipper, found Splash Plate, and arrived at Route 221 next. I grinded in the grass and slayed trainers, then I headed back to Jubilife City. I quickly dashed toward Route 218 and arrived at a bridge and I Surfed and I arrived on land and thrashed a few Fisherman. I also battled a Sailor and a Guitarist and caught a wild Mr. Mime in the tall grass and I pranced through the gatehouse that led to Canalave City. I saw Rowan's assistant there and he upgraded my Pokedex for me. Once in Canalave City, I skipped to the Pokemon Center and healed my darlings and I also shopped for supplies at the nearby Poke Mart.

Right before fighting Mars, I grinded with Ponyta and Starly until they were both about level 20, resulting in Starly becoming Staravia at level 23 and Ponyta at level 20. With that, Piplup and Shinx evolved. I creamed Mars out of Valley Windworks with just using Wing Attack with Staravia, and I headed up towards Eterna Forest. I rushed through it as I wanted to already finish up with the Eterna City gym and Galactic Center. After blasting the gym in Eterna City with Staravia, I realized I had needed an HM slave, so I picked up a Bidoof and taught it Cut and Rock Smash, which allowed me to enter the Galactic Center. In there, I decided to now grind with Luxio throughout the area, ending up Luxio to join the "Level 20+" club, having Prinplup yet my weakest Pokemon on the team (excluding Bidoof). I saved at the Eterna City Pokemon Center.

In the past couple weeks I have collected the Fen and Relic badges. As I have been traveling, I have been making sure to battle all of the trainers along the routes multiple times thanks to the Vs. Seeker. Yesterday I traveled to Iron Island. I teamed up with Riley and we made our way through the cave. We discovered Team Galactic causing trouble for the Pokemon in the cave. We battled them and they took off. Riley offered to give me an egg, but my party was full. I will head back to Iron Island soon. Today, I battled Byron in Canalave City. This battle was tough because my team was under-leveled and Infernape was the only Pokemon on my team with a type advantage. After I won, I received the Mine Badge. Barry was waiting outside the gym and invited me to the Canalave library. There, I had a conversation with him, Lucas, and Professor Rowan. As we concluded the conversation there was a large earthquake. Apparently the source of this was Lake Valor. I headed there to find Team Galactic causing trouble. I defeated Saturn then flew off to Lake Verity. Team Galactic was also here. I battled Mars here. After I won, she told me Team Galactic had also found the ledendary Pokemon at Lake Acuity. I flew back to Celestic Town where I will train and gather supplies in preparation of making the long trek to Lake Acuity.

In Canalave City, I encountered Barry. We fought and I thrashed his Staraptor and Empoleon with Rotom's Thunderbolt, his Roserade and Heracross with Togetic's Fly, and his Rapidash with Golduck's Surf. I dashed south past the Canalave City Gym next and spoke with Sailor Eldritch. We set off to Iron Island next and I encountered Riley and he gave me the Strength HM. Next I wandered around the cavern and slayed Pokemon in the mine and fought against trainers and picked up items. I soon went down a lift after catching a Steelix and Riley teamed up with me to investigate a disturbance. We defeated pairs of trainers together and we quickly found two Galactic grunts and we defeated them. I then got an Egg from Riley.

At Hearthome City, I took a stroll around the Park with my Prinplup for a couple items that I could pick up. Once done with that, I headed over to Bebe's house to pick up my Eevee, which I later decided to put in the Day Care Center to level up. I brought myself to the Hearthome Gym and went past all of the trainers. I battled Fantina for the first time, until my Pokemon and I fell. I grinded with my Staravia and Luxio on the neighboring route and the second time I fought Fantina, I eventually won. Now that my Staravia and Luxio were caught up in levels, I focused on training Prinplup and Ponyta, even during my next battle against Barry.

Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229