Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219
Results 5,451 to 5,464 of 5464

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

I went to the gym of Veilstone City: Lost again.
    Then I decided to train my Houndour who is currently level 32.
    I went to route 215 and fought with a wild level 22 Staravia, my Houndour almost fainted so I had to use my level 28 Psyduck to finish it and then I went back to the Pokécenter and the Veilstone mall elevator to cheer myself up.
    Then I went to route 214 where I picked up my planted berries: Pomeg, Chesto, Sitrus and Cheri.
    Collector saw me and I battled against him, I used this oppertunity to train my Houndour and Porygon.
    My Houndour became level 33, and evolved into a Houndoom!!
    :U
    Houndoom's cry sound is probably one of my favourite cry sounds next to Raichu lol
    Also fought with PI Carlos, I won. I went back to the Veilstone Pokécenter to heal my Pokémon and continued fighting wild Pokémon in Route 214.

So I entered the the Snowpoint Gym and I was required to slide on the icy floors there while tackling some huge snowballs and battling Gym trainers and their Ice-types. After sliding around for a while, I headed back outside quickly and I healed my darlings and then I returned to the Snowpoint City Gym and finished slaying all the Gym trainers. I reached Gym Leader Candice's spot next and we battled. I beat her Snover with my Rapidash's Flamethrower, then I used Staraptor to beat Candice's Medicham with Fly attack and then I battled Candice's Sneasel. My Rapidash's Fire Blast missed and Sneasel attacked with Avalanche, but Staraptor soon beat Sneasel and Candice's Abomasnow with Close Combat attacks.

Before going through Victory Road, I once again had to leave one member of my team behind. Decided to go with Togekiss for the same reasons as last time, I won't need Fly and it levels up quickly so missing out on some training is not a big deal. Entered Victory Road and made my way through it. Battled all trainers and picked up all items. Used Repels most of the time but when I didn't, I battled some wild Pokemon as well as caught Azumarill and Rhydon. There was one part of the cave I couldn't go to yet, I guess I'll just have to go back here at a later point. Overall, I found this Victory Road to be shorter and not as complicated as I remember it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Battling the trainers and wild Pokemon here at least gave quite good training for the team.

In the end, I made my way through Victory Road and arrived at the Pokemon League. Surfed up the Waterfall and healed my Pokemon. Inside of the building, I met Burre again. He wanted to battle me to see if he was strong enough for the Elite Four. Well then, challenge accepted. I beat him without major problems and he realised he wasn't strong enough for the Elite Four yet. Neither am I, more training is needed. I battled the daily trainers in Pokemon Centers, then used the VS. Seeker to rematch trainers on Route 223. I got all members of the team to level 58 which was my goal for the day. I want to train them to at least level 60 before I challenge the E4. Have had some thoughts about training them even further, maybe to level 62 but I am not sure yet, it feels like 60 should be enough. Will continue with the training, not sure when it will be done as I might not have much time to play in the upcoming days but it doesn't matter, I have all the time I will ever need.

Team:
    - level 58
    - level 58
    - level 58
    - level 58
    - level 58
    - level 58
    Your heart goes on teaching all the things I taught to you

It's time I left this place behind and left their care with someone new

So I finally won the Icicle Badge and Avalanche TM from Gym Leader Candice at the Snowpoint City Gym after slaying her and I slid south next to the Snowpoint Gym's exit. I then ran to the Snowpoint City Pokemon Center afterwards and then I headed back to the Acuity Lakefront area. I entered Lake Acuity and I saw my rival there with Commander Jupiter. Jupiter left since she had already taken Uxie and my rival left too. I Surfed on Lake Acuity and found the Blizzard TM in the tall grass and caught a Noctowl, then I returned to Route 216 and used Torterra's Rock Climb and I battled a few trainers and found the Ice Beam TM too. After that I used Rock Climb at other places and picked up items and I flew to Veilstone City.

I fought against trainers in route 214.
    I went from Veilstone City to Pastoria City and I caught a few Pokémon in the safari.
    I'm thinking about giving them away in a few years though they're not rare or anything.
    Still need to get the gym badge from Veilstone gym heheheh!

Total steps: 68201
    Play time: 29:57 since September 19, 2009

So once at Veilstone City, I managed to get the Storage Key and headed to the Galactic Warehouse area. I opened a locked door and picked up a Dusk Stone as well, then I ran around and I battled against some Team Galactic grunts. I then located the Galactic Key and the Sludge Bomb TM in another area and then I wandered around the main part of the Team Galactic HQ. I teleported via panels and climbed stairs and battled more Team Galactic grunts. I healed my team on a bed in a room after several battles, then I climbed up to another floor of Galactic HQ and teleported and I arrived where Team Galactic's Cyrus was. After gossiping with him and discovering his latest plans, we battled against each other.

Continued with the training today. Battled the daily trainers in Pokemon Centers as well as other trainers with the Vs. Seeker. In the end, I got all members of the team to level 60 without problems, and I felt that it went quite fast as well. Not going to train them any further as it doesn't feel worth it, I'm positive that level 60 should be enough. So with this done, I am ready to challenge the Elite Four tomorrow.

Team:
    - level 60
    - level 60
    - level 60
    - level 60
    - level 60
    - level 60

So I battled against Cyrus at Team Galactic's HQ and I slayed his Murkrow first with Luxray's Thunder Fang and then I battled against Cyrus's Sneasel. Rapidash's Flamethrower was enough to beat that and then I used Luxray's Thunder Fang attack to thrash Cyrus's Golbat. Cyrus then gave me a Master Ball after I beat him and he left to Mt. Coronet after telling me his plan. I healed my Pokemon on a bed and then I teleported to the lab portion of Team Galactic HQ to free Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf. I arrived at the creepy place where the lake guardians were being held and I battled against Saturn there. I beat his Kadabra with Floatzel, Bronzor with Rapidash and his Toxicroak with Torterra's Earthquake attack and saved.

I went from Pastoria city to Hearthome city and dodged all the trainers.
    Then I went to Veilstone city and lost another gym battle.
    After that I realized that I had an Exp Share and my Houndoom and Psyduck got one level higher.
    After that I finally beat Lucario amd Maylene and got the cobble badge, yes!!
    I'm so happy, this is totally worth the having 4,5 hours of sleep left lol

Today was a great day!!!

So I finally freed the Legendary Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf at the Team Galactic HQ after I thrashed Commander Saturn. I then left the laboratory after doing that and I also exited the Galactic HQ building and healed my Pokemon at the Veilstone City Pokemon Center. I then flew over to Oreburgh City and I rode my bike north to Route 207 and entered Mt. Coronet. I climbed a ledge with Rock Climb and I caught a wild Clefairy and Bronzong in another cave. I eventually arrived at the snow-covered area of Mt. Coronet and I walked through falling snow and caught a wild Abomasnow for my Dex, then I picked up a few items and entered Mt. Coronet's cavern. I battled Team Galactic grunts inside and then I saved my game.

Today, it was time to challenge the Elite Four. I flew to the Pokemon League and entered. Since I had all 8 badges (wouldn't even have been able to get here without them) I could enter. My team was ready, and so was I.

First out was Aaron. I lead with my Infernape against him and could one-shot his Yanmega with Flare Blitz. He sent out Drapion next, and as Infernape had taken a bit of recoil damage coupled with being unable to hit Drapion with a super effective move, I switched to Gastrodon. It tanked the X-Scissor and KO'd with Earthquake. Aaron continued with Heracross, I switched to Togekiss and used Air Slash for the KO. He then sent out Vespiquen which wasn't quite KO'd by Air Slash, he used a Full Restore so I had to use Air Slash twice more to take it down. Then he sent out Scizor which was destroyed by my Togekiss's Flamethrower.

After beating Aaron, I moved on to the next room and the next member, Bertha. Decided to continue leading with Infernape here. Used Grass Knot against her Whiscash which barely survived and used Sandstorm, she then used a Full Restore so I had to use Grass Knot and then Mach Punch to take it down. She sent out Gliscor and I switched to Gastrodon which used Ice Beam to defeat Gliscor, and then nuked her remaining three Pokemon with Surf.

Advanced to the next member which was Flint. Decided to lead with Gastrodon against him. Defeated his Houndoom with Surf, but didn't KO his Rapidash afterwards, which started charging a Solarbeam. I switched to Togekiss and used Air Slash to defeat the horse. He continued with Infernape which was faster and did a lot of damage to Togekiss with Flare Blitz, but was KO'd by Air Slash. Next was Magmortar, I switched back to Gastrodon but did once again not KO with Surf while it charged a Solarbeam. Switched to Magnezone to take the hit, but his Magmortar was faster on the next turn and KO'd Magnezone with Flamethrower. Sent in Gastrodon again to defeat it with Surf. Last out was Flareon which used Will-O-Wisp to burn me, surviving the Earthquake I used against it. It used Giga Impact which didn't KO and I took it down with Surf.

Continued to the fourth and final member, Lucian. Started with Gallade against him, it could one-shot his Mr. Mime with Night Slash and then 2HKO Espeon while taking two Shadow Balls. Or that would have happened if he hadn't used a Full Restore, so it became a 3HKO instead. Gallade was quite damaged here and he was about to send out Bronzong, so I sent in Infernape to KO the bell with Flare Blitz. Did the same to his Alakazam afterwards, but Infernape also fainted from the recoil. He only had Gallade left, and I sent in Froslass. Shadow Ball did less than 50% while Stone Edge left me at 2 HP. I used Destiny Bond next for a cheap but secure victory.

With that, I had beaten the Elite Four. My team was quite worn down at this point, so I used some Revives and Potions and stuff to heal them. But even if I had beaten the E4, I still had one person left to beat. The one above all others, the strongest in Sinnoh, the fantastic Champion. I had met her before, but never had a battle against her. Entered the room. Cynthia was waiting for me. The battle started. I decided to lead with Magnezone here. Two Discharges against her Spiritomb left it at low HP, she used a Full Restore. One more Discharge, then she switched! Is she even allowed to do this? I guess so, since she is the Champion after all. She sent out her Lucario which I knew Magnezone had no chance against, so I switched to Gastrodon which tanked two Aura Spheres and nuked it with Earthquake. She was about to send out Roserade next, so I sent out Togekiss to 2-shot it with Air Slash. Or that would have happened if the second one hadn't missed, stupidly enough. She sent out her Togekiss next and I decided to keep mine in, even if it was quite heavily damaged and poisoned. I got her Togekiss down to 10% with two Air Slashes, thanks to a Flinch and a Critical Hit. My Togekiss fainted afterwards. Sent in Froslass, she uses a Full Restore while my Ice Beam only gets a 3HKO. Afterwards, she sends in her Spiritomb again and I send in Infernape to KO it with Flare Blitz as it is damaged since before. Next is Milotic, so I send in Magnezone to use Discharge for more than 50% only to die to Mirror Coat. Sent in Gallade, used Swords Dance and then Psycho Cut for the KO. Now, Cynthia only had her Garchomp left. It was faster than Gallade as expected, and KO'd with Dragon Rush. I was a bit unsure about what to do here, but decided to send in Froslass and use Ice Beam. That was enough, not even a Land Shark can stand the cold of the north.

With that, I had defeated both the Elite Four and the Champion. Together with Cynthia, I went to the Hall of Fame, and Professor Rowan met up with us there as well. He hadn't been there for a long time, the last time was when Cynthia became the Champion, which I would guess was a quite long time ago. My team got registered in the Hall of Fame, the time it had taken me to get here was 39:40 which is satisfying. I watched the credits and listened to the wonderful music, the D/P/P credits is one of my favorite credits tracks in the series. And it has been a very long time since I last heard it, pretty sure the previous last time was in 2011. After the credits, I was back in my home at Twinleaf Town. Went downstairs and my mother told me that Burre had been talking about taking a boat from Snowpoint City. Guess I should go there to see what that is about. But first, there was another thing I wanted to do. I went to Sandgem Town and spoke to Professor Rowan. My Sinnoh Pokedex is almost complete, there are only four Pokemon I haven't seen yet. Technically I haven't "seen" Dialga or Palkia either, but they somehow got added to the Dex anyway. Also spoke to Lucas who told me that the Elder in Celestic Town had something she wanted to tell me. Went there and she told me a little about Dialga and Palkia. Flew to Snowpoint afterwards, going to take the boat from here to somewhere tomorrow.

There are a few things I want to complete in the game now during the post-game. While my main point is to catch all legendaries and explore all new areas, there is a bit more. Not that much though since I am not going to "complete" this game by my usual standards, the post-game usually takes up 90% or more of my time in a game, but this time, it will only be 50% or maybe even less. Anyway, I have made a list of major things I want to complete and it will be updated as things go forward, have already started on completing some of the things while playing through the main story, but there is more to be done.

Team:
    - level 60
    - level 61
    - level 60
    - level 61
    - level 60
    - level 60

Things to do:
    Legendaries caught: 0/15
    Important non-legendaries caught: 0/1
    Pokétch Apps obtained: 20/23
    In-game trades completed: 2/4
    Battleground Trainers defeated: 0/13

So after I defeated numerous Team Galactic grunts inside Mt. Coronet, I ran back out to the snowy mountainside and used Rock Climb and then I entered another cave. I slayed wild Pokemon as I climbed further and after beating another Team Galactic grunt, I arrived at Spear Pillar. I then thrashed two Team Galactic grunts there and I saw Mars and Jupiter as I ran towards the center. Cyrus then made the Legendary Palkia appear and after a cut-scene, my rival showed up and we battled against Mars and Jupiter. It was a long battle and we had a tough time against Skuntank, but my rival and I beat them and I had to finish things. Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie arrived next and stopped Palkia and Cyrus's scheme was ruined.

Started from Snowpoint City. Walked towards the boat in the south when Cynthia appeared. She spoke for a short bit about some interesting things, then she left. I took the boat and it plowed through the ice in the sea, bringing me to a new place: the Fight Area. Here, I met Burre. He had something he wanted to show me. I followed him for a bit and noticed a large gathering of people as well as Flint and Volkner at one place. Burre wanted me and him to team up in a tag battle against those two. Which I agreed to. The battle started, we managed to win without any major problems, my Gastrodon handled most of the opponents, and Burre's Pokemon helped quite a bit too. After the battle, Flint and Volkner left. A man came walking out from the place in front of us, and it turned out to be Burre's dad! They spoke for a bit, then Burre left to train. I stayed and explored the Area.

There wasn't a lot to see here though, and I couldn't go either north or west as both paths were blocked by people. However, I could enter the Battle Frontier which surprised me a bit, didn't remember that it was possible to enter it already. Only entered it marginally for now, got my VS. Recorder upgraded at the entrance but didn't explore the Frontier in itself yet. Instead, I had some other things to do. Went to Route 201 and caught a bunch of Bidoof and Starly to use as trade fodder. Then I did two trades, first one with HeartGold to trade over my capture squad consisting of Breloom, Garchomp, Gengar and Umbreon, as well as two Abra with Synchronize and useful natures. Then I traded over a third Abra from my main Platinum file. I will need all these both now and later, and I will have to trade over at least one more Pokemon at some point in the future.

When that was done, I went back to the Battle Frontier and explored it. Though I will not play at any of the facilities here as I have already done so at my main file, and one Frontier per generation is still enough for me. The only thing I will use here is the Judge whom I "activated" at least. Flew to Sunyshore and went out to Route 222 where I caught another Chatot, I was lucky enough to find one just a few minutes before the night fell. Withdrew the Chatot I had recieved in a trade earlier and trained it to level 21 so it learned Chatter. Then I went to the move relearner in Pastoria and taught Chatter to the Chatot I just caught as well as Foresight to a Machoke I had caught earlier. Continued to Eterna City where I gave my second Chatot a nickname. Then I bought a bunch of Poke Balls. With that, I was finally ready to start on my quest to catch the remaining Pokemon I need in the Sinnoh Dex. Threw together the Pokemon I needed and went to Eterna Forest. Entered the Old Chateau and made my way up to the TV in one of the rooms on the second floor. Spoke to the TV, and out came a Rotom! I managed to catch it easily, Foresight, False Swipe, Spore, and got it on the second ball. That was the first Pokemon I needed, now I just need to catch the three remaining ones, which are all legendaries. I might not get all of them tomorrow but I will at least start on them then.

Team:
    - level 60
    - level 61
    - level 60
    - level 62
    - level 60
    - level 60

Things to do:
    Legendaries caught: 0/15
    Important non-legendaries caught: 1/1 - Complete
    Pokétch Apps obtained: 20/23
    In-game trades completed: 2/4
    Battleground Trainers defeated: 0/13

Once Team Galactic's goal of creating a new universe using Palkia failed due to Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie, Cyrus and I battled. Cyrus used his Honchkrow and I defeated it with my Luxray's Thunderbolt attack. Cyrus then used his Weavile against me and my trusty Rapidash soon beat that with Flamethrower. Cyrus then sent out his Gyarados and my Luxray's Discharge was enough to thrash Gyarados. All that was left was Cyrus's Crobat, which my Luxray slayed effortlessly with another Thunderbolt attack. Cyrus lost the battle at Spear Pillar and he, Mars, and Jupiter left the mountain. I spoke with Professor Rowan afterwards and I battled Palkia as well and captured it using a Dusk Ball and the issue was solved.

Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219