Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 5560

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Didn't do a lot this week, but I continued a little at the Battle Factory at least. Continued on the streak I started last week but lost quickly, in Battle #16. I had a team of Gardevoir, Magnezone and Miltank, lost to Dragonite, Togekiss and Hariyama. The reason for my loss was that my team sucked (and I had no options to make it better), and my opponent got extremely lucky. First they managed to do some really good guesses and landed on the most useful moves several times in a row, and then Hariyama hit both Magnezone and Miltank with Dynamicpunch. So I lost quite hard. Hoping to continue next week by making some more tries.

I continued to explore Route 206 and I eventually entered Wayward Cave via that one hidden entrance underneath Cycling Road. I didn't get far since there were some huge boulders in the way. Instead I went out again to the main entrance. I walked all the way until the end and I found Mira. She joined me and we ran through Wayward Cave and Mira and I battled against many random trainers surrounding the cave in Tag Battles, as well as wild Pokemon. Thanks to that level grinding, my Pokemon leveled up real well and Mira and I finally finished exploring the cave. I finally left Wayward Cave quickly after catching a Bronzor for my growing collection and picking up items, then I healed my roster at Oreburgh City.

Today, I played my Platinum again for a little while. My main reason for playing was to find this shiny Lunatone I had stored in my PC. This was a shiny that my sister caught on her Sapphire when she was pretty young & then traded to me after I told her that shinies were useless.
    Anyway, she wants it back now so I went looking for it. I quickly found it in one of my boxes and then transferred it all the way up to Gen VI.

Aside from that, I spent some time Underground. I dug up a few treasures down there, including some Heart Scales and Star Pieces. When I was done with that, I played with some of the apps on my Poketch. I really enjoy drawing and colouring in shapes on the memo app!
    ~ * * ~

I quickly exited the Oreburgh City Pokemon Center next and I stepped outside again and used my Explorer Kit. I headed down to the Sinnoh Underground next and found several Spheres, then I visited the Oreburgh Mining Museum. I revived a Skull Fossil and got myself a Cranidos. I deposited it in my PC Box next and then I left Oreburgh City after finishing stuff and walked towards Route 207 again and I met up with my sis Dawn and I received the Dowsing Machine Poketch app and the Vs. Seeker from her as well. I battled a few more trainers as I wandered east to Mt. Coronet's western entrance and I soon arrived inside the cavern. I battled a few wild Pokemon too and soon I encountered Cyrus halfway through.

I got back into my Pearl version today for the first time in quite a while iirc. I would like to get the National Dex completed on this game some time, so I decided to work on it a bit today. After checking my Pokedex to see what Pokemon I was missing, I went into my PC boxes to find some Pokemon to evolve.

So, I got a few Pokemon and put them in my party with my Hippowdon and Togekiss. I then started fighting trainers for experience. I had a rematch with my rival at the Fight Area and then rematched some trainers on the neighbouring routes. After that, I returned to mainland Sinnoh for some more battles. In the end, I managed to evolve an Ivysaur, Caterpie, Ekans, and Zigzagoon.

My dex is at 311 owned. I'll continue trying to fill it up some time soon hopefully, whenever I have time.
    ~ * * ~

Hello everyone .I thought I'd better update on this, it's been awhile! My last update was when I got my first badge and beat Rorak. Now I have three badges . I also made a mistake in my original posting, the extra rule that I am imposing is that I can only heal at a Pokemon Cente when at least one of my pokemon has red HP or no usuable moves due to lack of PP. I can heal with items in my bag at anytime I choose(apart from revives and the like, obviously).
    After I beat Rorak, I made my way to Floraroma town and caught my next team member, a Pachirisu named Mittee.

So my team was now Bucky the Bibarel, Granite the Geodude, Allison the Zibat and Mittee the Pachirisu. I trained Mittee up to level 17 like the rest of my team, and together we beat the Galatic Grunts and Team Galatic Commander Mars, rescuing the little girls papa in the process, which allowed Dirfloon to come back to the windworks. I didn't catch it though, as I already had Mittee. We continued on upwards to the Eterna Forest. Our first encounter there was a wurmple, but I didn't catch it sadly as Allison got a crit and killed it with bite . The West Sea Shellos I encountered at Route 205 also sadly suffered the same fate. Cheryl was a big help with healing in the Enterna Forest, and the EXP gain was also lovely. Before long, we reached Eterna City, and got an explorer kit and the HM 01 Cut from Cynthia. A Draco Plate was also found behind the somewhat decrepit statue of Palkia. Our team was all level 20 or so, still two levels behind the gym leader, Gardenia, highest level pokemon. I always like my team to at least be at this level before I fight the gym leader, and this is no exception in this Nuzlocke. So I trained at Route 211 on the wild pokemon and trainers. Bucky critical killed a Ponyta, my first encounter in that route . Soon, we were ready to take on the gym and Allison evolved into a Golbat, and swept her team with ease.

The Forest Badge and TM86 Grass Knot were our rewards, and I wasted no time in teaching this TM to Mittee. Our journey continued through the Galatic Building, beating out Jupiter and her nasty Skuntank, through the cycling road and to Route 207, where Granite evolved into Graveler .

I also caught a Bronzor in the Wayward Cave north of Route 206, soley for the purpose of using the TM Flash so I could see well enough to rescue Mira and battle all the trainers in the cave. Hence, I named it Flash.

We traveled through Mt.Cornet next, where I met a female Machop as my first encounter. I named her Chopper.

She sadly died due to a miscalculation on my part when versing the wild pokemon in Route 208. However, my first encounter on this Route was a Meditite. He has a lonely nature and is proud of his power with the Pure Power ability .

Oh,I forget to mention before that when we beat Jupiter we rescued the Bicycle Shop owner's pokemon, and he gave us a bike for free as our reward. I named this Meditite Bubba, and we took a detour back to Oreburgh Gate to get TM31 Brick Break as this is accessible to us now that we have the bike. I also taught him TM39 Rock Tomb(which we found in the Ravaged Path, above Jublife City along with an Antidote). I then proceeded to train him to level 26 to match the rest of my team. Sadly, I accidently switched in Granite on a wild Psyduck during this, and she could not survive the Water Gun attack and died . R.I.P Granite the Graveler.

Moving on, we reached Hearthome City. We saved Kiera's Buneary from running off, met our mom who gave us a tuxedo, and met the Gym Leader Fantina. We also met our rival Dalton, and defeated his pokemon with ease(type matchups FTW). Next on our travels was Route 209 from Hearthome City to Solaceon Town. Our first encounter here was a female Gastly that I named Peroxide.
    I trained her up to level 25 against wild pokemon and the trainers on this Route and she evolved into Haunter.

Allison also evolved into Crobat on this Route .

We got TM47 Steel Wing and explored the Lost Tower, recieving a Cleanse Tag to ward of wild pokemon and HM04 Strength. Reaching Solaceon Town, we explored the Ruins and got a Seal Case, before fighting more trainers on our way to Veilstone City. TM34 Shock Wave was a great find on Route 215, which I taught to Mittee. In Veilstone, we recieved a coin case, and TM63 Embargo. While beating the trainers in Maylene's Gym, Peroxide sadly died due to me not paying enough attention, and she couldn't survive a full power Revenge after two Leers and a Foresight from an opposing Machoke. R.I.P Peroxide .

After this, Bubba Koed all of Maylene's pokemon, almost dying due to Lucario's Metal Claw. Thankfully, he pulled through and we won TM60 Drain Punch and the Cobble Badge. Our next stop was Route 21, where I caught my first encounter, a Sudowoddo I called Faker, and we beat all the trainers.

At Lake Valor our first encounter was a Girafarig, who I named Geraldine. We also helped the lady by finding and giving her suite key back to her. Our encounter on Route 213 was a Wingull, a male I named Gullwhackr. The footprint master read my Pokemon's footprints, and Allison and Bucky gained a footprint ribbon. I also taught Bucky Return and Stealth Rock, and beat the normal rank in every contest back in Hearthome with Allison(smart), Bubba(cool), Mittee(beauty), Bucky(cute) and Faker(tough). The egg I recieved in this town also hatched into a female Happiny I named Nurse Joy. I baked poffins for my regualr team members(based on their food preference, of course) and walked in Amity Square with Mittee and Nurse Joy. I then boxed her and Faker, flying back to Veilstone and making it to Pastoria. I walked around town, recieving a Shuca Berry which I gave to Mittee, and HM06 Defog in the Great Marsh. I battled a lone trainer on Route 212 before saving my game. Oh and our encounter on Route 215 was a Ponyta, a male I named Xanthos and boxed. Until next time!
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    ~My Live Journal~
    My Shiny Card #1
    My Shiny Card #2
    Hunting:<--Platinum BQ.
    <----White BQ.

So after meeting that maniac Cyrus in Mt. Coronet, I captured a wild Cleffa in the cave. I then sashayed out of Mt. Coronet's interior and arrived at Route 208. As I ran, I battled against a few trainers and then I walked over a bridge above a river and some waterfalls. I battled against another Hiker next and I finally arrived at some tall grass and slayed wild Pokemon there and caught some as well. I got an Odd Keystone from a man there too, then I beat some Aroma Lady chick and picked Berries outside of the Berry Master's house and then went inside. I bought some Mulch and then I received the Berry Searcher Poketch app as well from a little girl there. I then skipped to Hearthome City afterwards and saved.

So, our next stop was Pastoria Gym. I battled my way to the gym leader, Crasher Wake, with ease. Wake himself was fairly easy to beat, Mittee my Pachirisu did most of the work, with Bucky the Bibarel providing backup assistance with return. I thought Quagsire might present a problem, but thankfully Mittee floored it with Grass Knot. Next, we mopped the floor with our Rival Dalton, chased down the Galactic Grunt and met up with Cynthia again, who gifted us with the secret potion. This allowed us to access to upper Route 210, where we taught Allison the Crobat defog so we wouldn't have to deal with silly accuracy drops. We fought our way to Celestic Town, where some Galactic fool was trying to blow up the town. He was a weakling, and the battle was soon over. He ran off in cowardice, and an elderly woman appeared to talk about the ancient painting on the wall of the cave we were in. She then informed us that she is Cynthia's grandmother and we gave her the Old Charm, and she gifted us with HM03 Surf!. I taught this to Bucky right away, forgetting Water Gun. Then, we flew to Hearthome to take on the gym there, with Fantina as the leader. This gym was filled with ghost type pokemon, and we had to answer math questions(very simple ones if you ask me) to get to Fantina. The battle was a little difficult, but we lucked out with flinches from Allison's Bite attack, and confusion from the every annoying Confuse Ray was handled with Persim Berries and the few Full Heals I had. So that was five badges down! . Next, we journeyed to Canavale City.Being the nerd that I am, my favorite place here is the library. Oh and on the way here from Jubilife City, on Route 118, Bubba the Meditite evolved into Medicham! . We explored the city, taking on Dalton again and not having a bad time of it, as he really should evolve his pokemon haha. Then, we explored Iron Island, were we found our next team member, EarthWyrm the Onix! We also teamed up with a man named Riley who owned a Lucario to fight of Team Galactic and stop them from stealing all the pokemon on Iron Island. I trained for 10 mins with Earthwyrm and used 2 Rare Candies to get him up to level 37 like the rest of my team. We also used our new Surf move to explore Oreburgh Gate again to find a Fist Plate and fight a Veteran trainer with a Riolu, and made my way to Route 219, were I started surfing south, were I met some trainers and fought them on the sand. This is where I saved it yesterday. Today, I fought more trainers here(mostly swimmers haha) and entered Route 220, where my first encounter was a male Pelipper and I was able to catch it and name it Big Bill. Not part of my team, but he'll stay in the box incase Bucky or Allison dies and I need a Water of Flying type. Route 221 held Pal Park, but it was not yet open, more trainers and some berries. There was also an eldery man in a house who wanted to see a level 30 pokemon. So I grabbed Toaster, a Shinx I caught on an earlier Route and leveled him up two levels(in which he evolved into Luxio and Luxray) and showed it to this man. He gave me a Black Belt as a reward. Then, I trained everyone to level 40 on the rich trainers at Route 212, as extra money is always nice haha. I bought 20 Super Repels, 50 Full Heals and 8 Hyper Potions(so I now have 38 of those). Then, I battled my way through the steel trainers in Canavale Gym(and the one female Ace Trainer who has an Azumarill for some reason lol) and made it to Byron. The battle can be summarised in three words: Medicham.Drain.Punch. Grinning and clutching my newly obtained Mine Badge, we left the gym and saved our game. That's all for now guys
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    ~My Live Journal~
    My Shiny Card #1
    My Shiny Card #2
    Hunting:<--Platinum BQ.
    <----White BQ.

So,today I was training my team on Victory Road in Pokemon Pearl for the upcoming Elite Four challenge.Weavile was leading the party,and in the room with the bike ramps,I encountered a shiny Onix!I threw a Quick Ball at it,but the rocky snake broke free.Then Weavile used Night Slash on the Onix twice,and I caught it in a Dusk Ball.Afterwards,I continued the grinding.

So I finally left Route 208 and passed through the gate building that led to Hearthome City. As soon as I showed up, I ran into some Buneary, then I ran to the Pokemon Center and I healed my roster and then I pranced around Hearthome City some more. I visited the Pokemon Fan Club next and spoke to the chairman guy there, and after snatching the Poffin Case key item from him, I visited Bebe's house. Afterwards, I visited another building along my tour de Hearthome and got a Shell Bell and then I went over to the Pokemon Super Contest Hall and saw Gym Leader Fantina out in front. She said that I needed more Gym badges before I could fight her, then I entered the Contest Hall and saw my mom inside there.

Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223