Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216
Results 5,376 to 5,389 of 5389

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

After another close battle with Barry I ran through Route 203 and soon arrived in Oreburgh City. Clearly my first destination would be the gym but he wasn't there....which is odd because I thought only Johto Gym Leaders skimped on the duties. ROARk was in the mines so I chased him down and got him to go back. Piplup was the obvious star of the gym but Elekid helped with its Low Kick attack. ROARk was fairly easy with Piplup's Bubble knocking out Geodude and Onix while Elekid beat Cranidos with Low Kick and Thunder Shock. I got my first badge and a TM I will probably never use and returned to Jubilife City. I witnessed Professor Rowan and worthless Dawn being hassled by some really cool looking guys with an incredible sense of style. Even still Dawn and I teamed up and took them down. They fled and I was off to Floaroma Town.

Lv15
    Lv14
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

So after shopping for several items at the local Poke Mart in Eterna City, I walked south towards the gatehouse that led to Route 206. I arrived at Cycling Road after getting an Exp. Share from Rowan's assistant, which I attached to my Buizel. I then rode my new Bicycle downhill and I battled several Cyclists as I rode around Cycling Road. I arrived at Route 207 after about 10 minutes and healed my darlings at Oreburgh City's PC. I returned to Route 206 afterwards and I used Cut and accessed an area underneath Cycling Road. As I arrived there, I encountered a wild Kricketune in the tall grass and I caught it next. I trained my Luxio and Ponyta for a while and defeated a Hiker using Grotle. I then saved the game.

Alright, so I rematched Cynthia last night (was too lazy to post here then lol). I lead with my Garchomp against her Spiritomb and began setting up. I got two Swords Dance boosts up while tanking two Dark Pulse attacks, then healed on the next turn. Then, I was ready to sweep through Cynthia's team. Spiritomb, Garchomp, and Togekiss all went down to Dragon Claw. Earthquake similarly made short work of Milotic and Roserade. For Lucario, I risked the miss with Fire Fang, but fortunately hit it and took it out.

After winning the battle, I got entered into the Hall of Fame again. I skipped through the credits, then saved shortly after resuming the game. I've now done everything I've wanted to do on this playthrough, so I'm done with this save file for now.

So after battling Pokemon throughout Route 206, I entered Wayward Cave through a hidden entrance that was under Cycling Road. I didn't get far though since there were several boulders in my way, so I headed over to the main entrance. As I roamed the cave, I saw a girl named Mira who followed me around. Wayward Cave was difficult for me because of the constant twists and turns that required me to use Bidoof's Rock Smash. Mira and I battled trainers in Tag Battles as well as several wild Pokemon like Zubat and Geodude. Thanks to that training, my team leveled up and we soon finished exploring the cave.. I finally left Wayward Cave after catching a Bronzor for my Dex and I healed my team at Oreburgh's PC.

So I haven't posted in a while, I was catching up on some dp anime episodes.
    I taught luxray attract for a test to see if it would be useful, and it really was.
    I evolved the Riolu egg to Lucario, currently getting it to around level 40 with the rest of my pokemon
    Torterra learned Rock Slide, Still has EQ Wood hammer and Stealth Rock.
    Luxray learned Crunch
    Staravia Evolved and Learned Close Combat (OMG YES HOORAY) still leveling for brave bird it is Level 40 i taught it u turn (for Lucian)
    Luxray creamed Volkner due to still having leer (>.<) and attract (its a female)I beat cyrus, Defeated Dialga
    Team Galactic is gone (thank Arceus)
    Ponyta Evolved and Learned Mega horn and Poison Jab and flamethrower
    Gastrodon Learned EQ (for some reason it's att is about the same as SpAtt, guessing got pretty good attack ivs) and Sludge bomb and Ice beam
    Lucario is 34 female (wow rare) Psychic Dark Pulse Shadow Ball and Force palm (waiting for aura sphere)need to get speed evs
    Rapidash needs to learn flare blitz but probably will get it around 55-60 i don't remember what level

So after healing my Pokemon at the Oreburgh City Pokemon Center, I walked outside and used my Explorer Kit. After visiting The Underground and collecting Spheres and junk, I visited the Oreburgh Mining Museum. I revived my Armor Fossil and got a Shieldon. I deposited it in my PC afterwards, then I left Oreburgh City after settling that and walked north towards Route 207 again and I met up with my pal Lucas and I received the Dowsing Machine Poketch app and the Vs. Seeker item from him there. I battled several trainers as I rode my Bicycle east towards Mt. Coronet's western cavern and soon arrived at the cave's entrance. I battled a few wild Pokemon and soon I met up with a creepy man named Cyrus.

Upon arrival in Floaroma Town I headed east towards the Power Plant and learned that Team Galactic had taken over! One of the grunts locked themselves inside which caused me to go to the Flower Meadow. I beat two grunts there, got a key, and returned to the Power Plant. Inside I met Mars, a commander for Team Galactic. Elekid took care of her Zubat but then her Purugly came out and wrecked my team....twice! But the third time was the charm and thanks to Static finally coming into play Purugly fainted. They fled and outside I captured my third team member, a Buizel!! I'm sick of having to teach Empoleon Surf and Waterfall so now I have a physical water type. I headed north from the Power Plant and arrived in the Eterna Forest where I teamed up Cheryl and together we got through the forest. I stepped into Eterna City and took a break.

Lv20
    Lv18
    Lv15

After seeing Cyrus in Mt. Coronet, I roamed around and caught a Cleffa in the cavern. I eventually left Mt. Coronet and arrived at Route 208 and I battled a Hiker trainer nearby and slayed his Geodude with Buizel, then I sashayed across bridges over a river and some waterfalls. I battled against a fw more trainers next and I finally arrived at tall grass and battled Pokemon there and caught a Bibarel. I got an Odd Keystone from a Black Belt and after beating an Aroma Lady, I picked some Berries outside of the Berry Master's house and then I entered it. I purchased some Mulch inside there and I got the Berry Searcher Poketch app as well from a little girl there. I headed over to Hearthome afterwards and saved my game.

After long hours of training, we challenged Cynthia, and were victorious. We have now became the new champion of sinnoh.
    Special thanks to:
    Torterra
    Rapidash
    Lucario
    Luxray
    Gastrodon
    Staraptor
    Those who led us to this fate.
    Professor Rowan
    Barry
    Dawn
    Gym Leaders
    Mom
    My Pokemon

I strutted out of Route 208 at long last and I walked passed the gatehouse that led into Hearthome City. After helping to stop a Buneary, I visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my team inside and then I walked out to explore Hearthome City in detail. I visited the nearby Pokemon Fan Club and spoke to the Chairman inside. After obtaining the Poffin Case key item from him, I visited Bebe the admin of Sinnoh's PC Storage System at her house. I visited another building afterwards and got a Shell Bell, then I went over to the Pokemon Super Contest Hall and saw Gym Leader Fantina in front. She said that I needed more Gym badges before challenging her and then I entered the Contest Hall and saw my momma there.

The first order of business in Eterna City was to retrieve, or rather replace, a team member! I headed into a nifty hotel or something and traded away my Buizel for a Chatot!! Then I ran to Route 211 and captured my fourth team member, a Meditite!! With my team in place I trained for a bit and headed to the Eterna Gym. Chatot did well against the grass types in spite of the fact that it refused to obey me. Gardenia was tough. Her Roserade swept my team the first go round but I was more prepared the second time around and won with Chatot and Meditite! With my new badge I was able to access Team Galactic's hideout and clear it out easily. Next up grabbed a bicycle and rode down the small Cycling Path and then headed underneath the path into the Wayward Cave. I captured my fifth team member there, a Gible, and helped a lost girl escape. I headed through Mt Coronet and soon arrived in Hearthome City.

Lv25
    Lv24
    Lv24
    Lv24
    Lv25

So after talking to my mom at the Pokemon Super Contest Hall, I walked back outside and I visited a few more places around Hearthome City including Amity Square before riding my Bicycle to Route 209. I ran into my rival before I entered the gatehouse that led out of Hearthome City however, and we battled against each other. I defeated his Starly and Buizel with my Ponyta and Luxio and then I used Staravia against his Roselia. Afterwards, I used my Buizel against my rival's Monferno and I arrived in Route 209 after beating him and getting an Egg. I received a Good Rod from a man nearby and I battled trainers. I walked north past the Hallowed Tower and after beating a Cowgirl nearby, I saved by Lost Tower.

Have been playing at the Battle Factory in Platinum for a little bit this week as well, but as usual, not as much as I would have wanted. Continued on my unfinished streak from last week and made it past round 3 & 4 once more, before losing in battle #29 again. Picked a team of Vileplume, Swampert and Blaziken from the starting ones, lost against Raikou, Ursaring and Flygon. I thought about picking Gliscor over Vileplume but decided not do since it would have given me problems against Water Pokemon, but looking back, I might have been able to win if I had picked it. Too late to change that now though. Made one more try where I lost in battle #11, had a team of Togekiss, Gallade and Ampharos, lost to a team of Porygon-Z, Aggron and Flygon. Some hax, correct guesses from my opponent as well as my opponent unexpectedly switching costed me that battle. Like on Emerald, I will continue battling in the Factory a little every week but I will be taking it easy, not going to try and make as many attempts as I would have wanted since that never worked out anyway.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

So after I beat all of the trainers along Route 209 I entered the Lost Tower building. I started to walk up staircases to the summit and I encountered a wild Gastly as soon as I arrived on the second floor and I caught it. I also battled against a few mourning trainers as I walked up the Lost Tower while training my darlings. I also picked up a few items such as the Return TM as I roamed around. I reached the top of the Lost Tower eventually after grinding some more and I received a Cleanse Tag and the Strength HM from two old women there. I walked back down after that and I headed further north from Route 209 and arrived in Solaceon Town. I visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there and saved.

Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216