Page 227 of 227 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227
Results 5,651 to 5,655 of 5655

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Today, I played Pearl again and did some training with my Hippowdon. Now that I’ve completed my Pearl’s Pokedex, the next thing I want to do on that game is finally finish getting my entire team to level 100. Right now, my Empoleon/Gallade/Glaceon/Leafeon are at 100, so I just need to get my Hippowdon and Togekiss up to that level.

I started training Hippowdon today since it was lower levelled than Togekiss (lv. 75 vs. 80). I gave it my Lucky Egg and then rematched my rival at the Fight Area. After that, I went to Route 225 for some other trainer rematches. It was a little tough training Hippowdon since it’s so slow, but I was able to get it to level 77 today. Didn’t have time to train it any more than that.

Will continue training eventually, most likely next week since I don’t plan on taking my Pearl with me on vacation.
    ~ * * ~

After wandering through Route 203, I finally arrived at the Oreburgh Gate. I dashed inside and some Hiker gave me the Rock Smash HM at the entrance of the Oreburgh Gate, then I fought two trainers and caught a Psyduck and Zubat before exiting the cavern. Once in Oreburgh City, I healed my roster at the local PC, then I explored the city and got items. I then hurried to the Oreburgh Mine to locate Gym Leader Roark. Once inside, I battled two Worker trainers and caught a wild Onix as well, then I picked up items. Eventually I arrived at the lowest floor of the coal mine and saw Roark by a chunk of coal. He left the mine after chatting with me and next I trained my team at Route 207 for 30 minutes and saved my game.

I started to play Pokémon after a while two days ago, and yesterday I continued my game in Diamond because I really felt like playing it ^^' I had passed the Pokémon League on Christmas (or one Christmas before? Can't even remember) but I hadn't done so much since then so I have plenty to play in my game! I started by planting some berries and then continued my Eeveelutions breeding project - to breed enough Eevees to have all the evolutions of it. Five to go : P I also begun to plan my secondary team. I've decided to have Houndoom, Metagross, Leafeon, Swampert and Kindgra (and probably Dialga and Palkia as well) in my new team. Sixt member is still somewhat unsure. Anyway, I begun to train my Mudkip Swampy and I'm going to get Leafeon from my breeding project (it has to be a girl - going to take a while I guess). I can go fishing Horsea soon, because I also finally went to the Survival Area yesterday in order to get on from Route 226.

Because I have to get Beldum and Houndour from my Platinum, today I played Pt and got those two from the game. I also bred five Phiones (I have the original Ranger Manaphy in my Pt ) to transfer in Diamond and to 5th and 6th Generations. I also sent some excess legendary Pokémon from Pt to 5th Gen and from there to 6th gen. I had extra Groudon in Pt so now I have both Groudon and Kyogre in my AS, as well as all the three legendary birds in my X. I still have to trade some Pokémon, such as Palkia lv. 1 from my previous file in SS to my Diamond, so next I have to catch bunch o something to trade in my Diamond : P And then I',m going to concentrate on levelling up my new team and searching for all the Pokéradar Pokémon I don't yet have. And there's of course few legendaries to catch and areas to explore as well...

I finally entered the Oreburgh City Gym and slayed two Gym trainers, then I fought Roark. I used Monferno's Mach Punch to thrash his Geodude, then Psyduck's Water Gun to beat Onix. I also beat Roark's Cranidos with Monferno's Mach Punch attacks and won the Coal Badge and Stealth Rock TM from Roark. Afterwards, I dashed out and visited the PC and healed my Pokemon. I ran back through the Oreburgh Gate next and I arrived at Route 203 and reached Jubilife City again and spotted Looker. Afterwards I saw two Team Galactic grunts bugging Professor Rowan and Lucas, so Lucas and I teamed up and emasculated the grunts. I then got a Fashion Case from a person and saved in the Jubilife TV building.

Searching, searching and searching : P And growing berries of course. So nothing too interesting going on in my Diamond. I finally transferred Houndour and Beldum (and some other Pokémon, like Regi trio as well) from Pt, evolved Houndour to Houndoom and started to train Beldum as well. Since Pokémon grow fairly slow in this game (at least when compared to newer generations), I thought that I'd try to find Lucky Egg. Tried a little, but no success so far. I suck at making chains with Pokéradar and Chansey is a bit difficult to find. Before that, I searched for Kecleon and even that took a long while, needed her so I don't have to waste my TM Thief since Kecleon learns it naturally anyway. After that, I searched Horseas in order to find a Dragon Scale, and managed to find one. Now I just have that Lucky Egg to find and that's going to take a while.

I also finally went to the Survival Area (in order to fish Horseas there) and visited the strange foreign man who seems to like Pokémon very much but didn't continue further, I like to save it for a little later on. My Swampy evolved into Swampert, and I also managed to breed one female Eevee, which I evolved into Leafeon. She's going to be a part on my new rotation team as well. Named her Leafa. SAO anyone? Oh, and I named all the excess Eevees after characters from Attack on Titan (I don't even watch the series but I'm familiar with the most popular characters because of the fame of the series). I've also been searching Sinnoh Underground since I really want more Water Stones and Heart Scales, and I also want to collect all the Weather Rocks. I have 7 Icy Rocks and one Smooth Rock, but that's all. I also lack two fossils still, so need to find those as well.

Oh, and if you're interested in my teams, well here it goes:

Old/recent team: Terra/Torterra, Flashy/Luxray, Ember/Rapidash, Oscar/Octillery, Luca/Lucario, Valentina/Blissey
    New/planned team: Megacross/Beldum, Leafa/Leafeon, Ryuji (or Suika, I have both female and male Horsea)/Horsea, Swampy/Swampert, Desdemona/Houndoom

I've been thinking to train Mismagius in my team as well, but I have to ask my boyfriend to catch me one since my SoulSilver is not here with me right now so I can't catch one myself : P Depending on if the catch is male or female, the gender of Horsea is going to be decided as well. If it's a female, then I'll chose Ryuji but if it is a male, then I'll go with Suika. Probably. And Valentina needs a better name, and everyone's moves need to be checked. Luca's moveset is okay, but for example Oscar has both Surf and Waterfall at the moment and Ember has Agility which I don't really need. So lot to do with my team as well.

Page 227 of 227 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227