Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208
Results 5,176 to 5,181 of 5181

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Default Recently on Platinum.

Today I turned on my Platinum and I went to defeat Gardenia , Byron and Maylene at the Survival Area.
    Then I went to the Mr. Backlots Mansion to check what pokemon was there today. It was Mime. Jr and I started to chain it and at the chain of 35, it broke. I dont know why
    These days I am trying to Chain different pokemons for shineys. I have already found a shiny Pichu

Well, I already got three shinies, Uxie after SRs, Marill, and Rotom (believe it or not. :P). I went through all of Sinnoh again to complete my Sinnoh Dex, which I have, and I started traveling towards the next areas. I went up to Survival Area, catching many new Pokemon along the way to start my National Dex.

SHINIES

DRAGON EGGS

Click on the Egg/Dragon to help me grow them!
    You can make your own at www.dragcave.net!

I am currently trying to chain different pokemons as well as trying to complete the national dex. I have seen 340 pokemons. Recently what i did was try and catch the roaming legendaries in sinnoh. i havent in even caught one of them in platinum so all five are roaming here and there.
    They are Mesprit, Cresselia, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltress.
    My roserade paralysed them all and they are all now down to one HP. May be one HP, it could be two as i dont know exactly. ;P. All that is left to capture them.

I've been playing Platinum for the past few days, I like it better then Perl & Diamond. At the moment I'm just training my Pokemon. Thinking of taking on the Battle Tower.

Taking on the Battle Tower Double Battles with Infernape, Luxray, Staraptor & Seaking. So far only passed 6 battles, ready to get to the Tower Taycon before heading for a 100 win streak.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

I recently restarted my Platinum version. I chose the female character and named her. I then followed my rival (Barry) and we were about to walk through the grass when Rowan and Lucas showed up and Rowan allowed me to have a Starter Pokemon. I chose Piplup as my Starter this time. I then had a rival battle with Barry and beat his Turtwig. I went back home and talked to my mother and took care of some things at Lake Verity and then went to Sandgem Town to meet with Professor Rowan again. I battled several wild Starly and Bidoof along the way and leveled up Piplup to level 8 before getting to Sandgem Town. I then got the PokeDex from Rowan and saved afterwards.

Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208