Page 213 of 213 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213
Results 5,301 to 5,312 of 5312

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Flew to Twinleaf Town and walked over to Lake Verity. I Surfed to the island in the centre of the lake and headed inside the cavern. There, I saw and talked to Mesprit, but it then flew away. Prof. Rowan then showed up and talked to me for a bit, telling me that I could search for Mesprit as it travelled around the region. I didn't care about doing that yet, though, since all I wanted to do for the moment was have it recorded in my Pokedex.

After that, I returned to Lake Valor and went inside the cavern there. I saved in front of Azelf and started a battle with it. This Pokemon was quite annoying for me to catch, since I quickly found out that my Pokemon couldn't weaken it to red health without killing it. Also, Azelf's Nasty Plot + Swift/Uproar was irritating since it did so much damage. I ended up soft resetting and leaving to get my Giratina from the PC so that Azelf's Normal type moves wouldn't have any effect. I captured Azelf after several Dusk Balls.

With Azelf caught, I flew to Snowpoint City. I will head over to Lake Acuity again next.

After slaying Barry at the Pokemon League's Pokemon Center, I went back out to Victory Road and I trained my team inside the cavern for almost two hours until all of my Pokemon were above Lv. 60. I returned to the Pokemon League building afterwards and I finally entered Elite Four Aaron's chamber after taking a lift up. I challenged him and he used his Dustox and I beat it with Staraptor's Aerial Ace, which was super effective. Aaron's Drapion was slightly more problematic though, but I still beat it with Lucario. I used Infernape's Flamethrower attacks to beat Aaron's Beautifly and Vespiquen next, then my Staraptor thrashed Aaron's Heracross with Aerial Ace. Once Aaron had lost, I quickly healed my team.

I walked over to Lake Acuity and headed inside the cavern located in the middle of the lake. After saving my game, I started a battle against Uxie and lowered its HP to the red range using Starmie's Thunderbolt and Psychic moves. I started throwing Dusk Balls after that and was lucky enough to catch it fairly quickly.

Once Uxie was caught, I had finally accomplished seeing every Pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex. I returned to Sandgem Town and stopped by the lab. I talked to Prof. Rowan and showed him my Pokedex, then Prof. Oak from Kanto showed up too. Oak upgraded my dex to the National Dex and then told me that the Pal Park was now open for business. Rowan then gave me the Poke Radar item.

After healing my Lucario with Super Potions, I left Aaron's chamber and walked through a corridor towards Elite Four Bertha's room. Once there, I shifted my Pokemon around and I finally battled Bertha. First I used my Roserade against Bertha's Quagsire and that battle ended fast thanks to Roserade's Petal Dance attack. Bertha used her Sudowoodo afterwards and it lost to Petal Dance as well. I used my Floatzel against Bertha's Golem and Hippowdon next and both fainted due to Floatzel's Surf, but Hippowdon's Sand Stream ability lingered. I battled Bertha's Whiscash last and Roserade's Giga Drain defeated it swiftly. I healed my Pokemon once again and I headed through another corridor and saved after taking a lift.

Now that I have the National Dex, I'm going to work on finishing exploring the Battle Zone island next. So, I returned to the Fight Area and headed towards the northern exit. I talked to a fisherman near the gate, who gave me a Super Rod. After that, I went through the gate and onto Route 225. The terrain there was sort of mountainous with several levels, which made exploring it a little difficult. Also, I forgot exactly how to get through the route. ~_~

Anyway, I quickly figured out what I needed to do to progress through that route. I defeated all the trainers and went inside a single house I found, where I think I just received a Fresh Water or something. Eventually, I entered the Survival Area.

So next I arrived at Elite Four Flint's chamber after taking a lift and I battled against him. I used my Floatzel first against Flint's Rapidash and I beat it easily with a Surf attack, which was naturally super effective. Flint sent out his Lopunny afterwards and I switched over to my Infernape. Infernape's Close Combat defeated that Lopunny instantly and Flint sent out his Drifblim. I used Luxray's Thunderbolt attack to slay Drifblim and I switched back to my Floatzel when Flint used his own Infernape against me. Floatzel's Surf damaged Infernape, but it survived and used ThunderPunch. I beat Infernape with Staraptor's Fly instead, then I beat Flint's Steelix with Roserade's Petal Dance. I healed my Pokemon and then saved.

I visited the Pokemon Center and then took some time to look around the rest of the Survival Area. I received a Facade TM in one of the houses and then moved out onto Route 226. Shortly after entering that route, I climbed a rocky wall that lead me to a house located at the very top of the Survival Area. This house had a move tutor, but I didn't need any moves to be taught to my Pokemon so I left and returned to Route 226. There were some more tall mountains I had to climb using Rock Climb, so I went up and down them a lot. Soon, I came across some water and began Surfing on it. On an island, I went inside a house where this guy updated my Pokedex to be able to show foreign language entries of some Pokemon. After that, I continued until entering a gate.

So after I defeated Elite Four Flint at the Pokemon League and after healing a few of my Pokemon, I took another lift up and I soon arrived at Elite Four Lucian's chamber. I spoke to him and our battle finally started. He used his Mr. Mime and I used Lucario against it. Lucario's Dark Pulse was enough to beat Mr. Mime and Lucian used his Medicham next. I switched to Staraptor and I beat Lucian's Medicham with Fly, then I battled Lucian's Bronzong with Infernape. Bronzong was annoying to beat even with Infernape's type advantage, but I eventually beat it and I defeated Lucian's Alakazam with Infernape's Shadow Claw after that. All that remained was Girafarig and I crushed it easily with my Luxray's Crunch attack.

I walked through the gate I entered and ended up on Route 228. This was a desert route with a raging sandstorm, which made all the trainer battles really annoying. My Pokemon took quite a beating while I made my way through the area and I had to heal them with potions several times. After what seemed like an eternity, I made it to Route 229, which was fortunately not being ravaged by a sandstorm. The trainer battles on that route were still a little annoying to get through, though, since by this time my Pokemon were really starting to get low on PP. Anyway, I obtained a couple of Nuggets and picked some berries after finishing with all the trainers. I then entered the Resort Area at long last.

So after defeating Elite Four Lucian, I took the final lift and I arrived inside Champion Cynthia's huge room. We battled right away and I used Infernape against Cynthia's Spiritomb. A barrage of Flamethrowers beat it, then I battled Cynthia's Garchomp. Floatzel defeated it with multiple Ice Beam attacks and I battled Cynthia's Lucario next. Infernape slayed it with Flamethrower, then I used Roserade and Luxray to take down Milotic afterwards. I battled against Cynthia's Gastrodon in the next round and my Roserade came through with Giga Drain. All that remained was Cynthia's Roserade, which my Staraptor defeated with Fly. Next Professor Rowan arrived and he and Cynthia registered me in the Sinnoh Hall of Fame.

Did a few things around the Resort Area. I entered the Ribbon Syndicate building, but I was forced to leave immediately because some snob wouldn't let me in. Instead, I headed down to the southern part of the area and healed my team since my Pokemon were in dire need of recovery. After that, I went over to the section across from the Pokemon Center, where this guy just up and decided to give me this villa. Ok.

Inside the villa, I got a table and then my rival came in spouting some nonsense about how he was going to tell everyone that I had my own villa. I then purchased a hideously expensive bedside table or something before leaving. Then, I headed over to Route 230 iirc and began Surfing across. I battled some swimmers and then made it back to the Fight Area.

So after getting registered in the Hall of Fame and after the game credits rolled, I awoke in my bedroom in Twinleaf Town and I spoke to my mother downstairs. I wandered outside and I flew to Snowpoint City next since I wanted to catch the Legendary Uxie for Pokedex purposes. I arrived at Acuity Lakefront and then Lake Acuity itself and I Surfed towards the island in the middle where Uxie was residing. I battled Uxie and I finally caught it after paralyzing it and tossing Timer Balls. I flew back to Veilstone City afterwards and I wandered south towards Lake Valor. I Surfed towards the lake's island and I battled Azelf next and I paralyzed it as well and caught it after about 15 minutes. I then left Lake Valor afterwards.

Page 213 of 213 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213