Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225
Results 5,601 to 5,618 of 5618

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Today, I bred a few of my evolved Pokemon in order to get their pre-evos. I put my Muk, Venomoth, and Magcargo in the Day Care and got eggs that hatched into Grimer, Venonat, and Slugma. After that, I trained a few more Pokemon for evolution. I trained my Mantyke and Remoraid together and got both of them to evolve quickly. Then, I levelled up my Houndour and Goldeen. The Goldeen just needed a couple hundred experience points to level up and evolve into Seaking, but Houndour took a little longer to evolve since it was pretty low levelled to begin with. Finally, I also captured a wild Hoothoot today since I didn't have one.
    ~ * * ~

Continued a little at the Battle Factory this week. Started by continuing on my ongoing streak but didn't get very far. I lost in Battle #17, had a team of Scizor, Ludicolo and Donphan, lost against Blaziken, Golduck and Alakazam. There wasn't any hax involved, just some really bad decisions from my side, some very good guesses from my opponent, and one of my opponent's Pokemon survived a move from one of mine with just a slight bit of HP left. So that made me lose. Started on another try afterwards and won the first 7 battles, going to continue from there at some point.

I'm not a pony who really has a whole lot to say
    And all I want to know is that everything's okay
    But some ponies have so many pieces and they're so hard to see
    That all I can do is try to watch until they come back to me

I left Lake Verity after I beat Commander Mars and I flew to Celestic Town next. I entered Mt. Coronet via Route 211's entrance and I used Defog inside one of the caves. I then arrived at Route 216 and dashed through the snow and fought trainers and a few wild Snover and Sneasel in the tall grass. I soon visited the Snowbound Lodge and I healed my team, then I headed back outside and ran northward and I eventually arrived at Route 217 and I slowly walked through the falling hail blizzard. As I walked, I spotted some Skier and Ninja Boy trainers in the tundra, then I visited a house and got an Icicle Plate and I also found the Rock Climb HM. I got a Spell Tag from a yuki-onna next and I saved in the snow.

Obtained several more Pokemon today. First, I had to breed my Exploud and Kricketune because I needed the data for Whismur and Kricketot in my Pokedex. While I was hatching those eggs, I did some training with my Bonsly and Tentacool and got both of them to level up and evolve. My eggs hatched shortly after that and I then went to a Pokemon Center to use the PC. I made some changes to my party by adding my Phanpy and Pupitar to it. I fought quite a few more trainers until Phanpy evolved into Donphan. My Pupitar got to level 51 or so today, so I'll have to continue levelling it up next time.
    ~ * * ~

So I arrived at Acuity Lakefront next and I dashed east until I made it to Snowpoint City. I visited the Snowpoint City PC and healed my team, then I shopped for items and I visited the Snowpoint City Gym. Once inside, I slid around and collided with snowballs and fought trainers as well. After solving the Gym's puzzle, I arrived at Gym Leader Candice's location and I finally challenged her. I used Staraptor's Fly to beat Candice's Snover and then I used Staraptor's Aerial Ace to beat Candice's Medicham next. Afterwards, I fought against her Sneasel and my Luxray beat Sneasel with Thunderbolt, which was a critical hit. Lastly, Candice used her Abomasnow against me and Empoleon's Flash Cannon slayed it and I won.

Tonight, I added Mime Jr. and Munchlax to my Pokedex by breeding my Mr. Mime & Snorlax. While hatching those eggs, I had my Chingling in my party so that its happiness would increase as I walked around. Once both eggs had hatched, I went back to training Pupitar and also Chingling too. It took a while for my Pupitar to gain enough levels to evolve, but it didn't take as long as I thought it would. Getting Chingling to evolve, though, was very frustrating. It took forever to gets its happiness high enough, even after using a ton of vitamins on it, giving it the Soothe Bell, etc. After it *finally* evolved into Chimecho, I saved and quit for the night.
    ~ * * ~

I left the Snowpoint City Gym after winning the Icicle Badge and I visited Lake Acuity next. I spotted Claus and Jupiter, who had apparently abducted Uxie. Once Jupiter left, I flew to Veilstone City. I quickly snagged the Storage Key and entered the Galactic Warehouse. I unlocked a door and I fought Team Galactic grunts. I eventually got my hands on the Galactic Key and I stormed through the offices of the Team Galactic HQ. I warped around randomly and slayed more Team Galactic grunts. I then healed my Pokemon in a bed and then I headed up to another floor of the HQ and warped once more, then I showed up at Cyrus's office. After hearing him rant and discovering his ultimate scheme, we prepared for battle.

I returned to the nearest Pokemon Center and deposited some Pokemon. I then withdrew my Hoothoot and went out to train it. After a few battles, it levelled up and evolved into Noctowl. Next, I flew to Eterna City and headed over to the Eterna Forest and went inside. I ran around in the grass for a while until I encountered a Cascoon. Didn't have one yet, so I tried to catch it. It was surprisingly difficult to catch, but I eventually got it. With that done, I left and returned to Eterna. I put my Elecktrike and Mareep in my party and then started training them. Soon after, they evolved into Manectric and Flaaffy. Now, my dex is at 371 owned.
    ~ * * ~

I never played any of the games in this generation before and I got my hands on Pokemon Pearl recently and started playing through it for the first time. I'm basing my team as closely as possible to Dawn's. I chose Piplup and I don't plan on evolving it. It's at level 18 right now and I just beat the second gym. I also have a Buneary which I might let evolve. I also have Ponyta, Pachirisu, Buizel and Luxray. I'll probably replace Luxray for Togekiss and I'll let Ponyta evolve since that's from the manga.

Last night, I put the Cascoon I caught in my party and went to train it. One battle was enough to get it to level up enough to evolve into Dustox. After that, I started levelling up my Croagunk and Snover in hopes of evolving them as well. Both of them required quite a lot of training, so I went through the Elite Four again for experience and then rematched some more trainers. The Croagunk evolved into Toxicroak much more quickly than expected since it was a traded Pokemon and gained boosted experience. Snover evolved some time after that.
    ~ * * ~

Wow I've done so much since I posted here last haha. I've been working hard on my Pokedex, and have seven badges . I caught a Hippopotas named MS.HIPPO for my team, and she has evolved since into Hippowdon. WATERBLAST also evolved into Empoleon, and DASHER into Rapidash . I've been growing berries everywhere to get contest accessories, and also been putting honey on trees for that ever elusive Munchlax, as well as doing all the daily events. Until the next badge!
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card #1
    My Shiny Card #2
    ~I have claimed Raichu~

I trained my Tangela and Gulpin for evolution today. I began my training by sailing over to Iron Island and defeating wild Pokemon there. During my training, I encountered a wild Steelix. I needed one for my Pokedex, so I decided to catch it since it would be easier than having to trade for one. The Steelix was pretty tough to catch, even after weakening it, but I finally caught it after several Dusk Balls.

After catching that Steelix, I left the island and returned to fighting trainers for experience. Gulpin evolved first after several battles. Tangela took a little longer, but it eventually levelled up enough to learn Ancientpower and evolve in Tangrowth. Once that happened, I saved and then Pal Parked some Pokemon over from Emerald. Back on my game, I flew to the Pal Park building and participated in a catching show. I added Lotad, Golem, Machamp, Slowking, Kingdra, and Huntail to my Pokedex.
    ~ * * ~

I fought Cyrus and thrashed his Murkrow with Luxray's Thunderbolt, then I beat Sneasel with Staraptor's Close Combat. Luxray's Thunder Fang slayed Golbat last and I got the Master Ball from Cyrus. He left and I battled Saturn inside a lab. I beat his Kadabra and Bronzor with Rapidash, then his Toxicroak with Empoleon and I freed Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf next. I left the lab afterwards and healed my team at Veilstone City's PC. I visited Route 207 next and entered Mt. Coronet. I used Rock Climb, then I reached the snowy part of Mt. Coronet's exterior and I caught an Abomasnow in the frosty grass. I soon re-entered Mt. Coronet and I fought against some Team Galactic grunts inside and then I saved the game next.

Got some new Pokemon through trading with my HeartGold, including a NidoranF and a Seel. I decided to train those two alongside the Lotad I got from Emerald the other day since they were all pretty close to evolving. I went to the Fight Area and rematched my rival again. That fight gave all three of those Pokemon more than enough experience to evolve. After watching all the evolution scenes, I went into my bag and used a Moon Stone on my new Nidorina to get Nidoqueen. Didn't need to evolve Lombre any further since I already had Ludicolo registered in my Dex.
    I think I have something like 393 Pokemon owned now.
    ~ * * ~

Continued a little in the Battle Factory this week as well. I got to Thorton before I lost (so, Battle #21). I was told that he leads with the Physical Suicune and tried to adapt to that. My team consisted of Donphan, Bronzong and Blaziken. I decided to swap Donphan for a Roserade from the battle before. The battle starts, Thorton's Suicune is faster and uses Ice Fang which does around 90% and flinches, but it also gets Poisoned by Roserade's Poison Point. I switch to Bronzong and try to attack, but gets flinched twice, only manages to hit it with one or two Charge Beams and ends at very low HP before Suicune dies from the Poison. Thorton sends in Swampert, which is one of the better Pokemon in the Factory so this doesn't feel too good. It destroys Bronzong with Earthquake, I send in Roserade to use Giga Drain and recover back a bit of HP, but Swampert survives (and would likely have done so even without the Rindo Berry). It KO's Roserade and I send in Blaziken. Swampert survives the Earthquake with a small bit of HP left and KO's me with Aqua Tail, the Passho Berry didn't help at all. So I lost to Thorton once more, which isn't too bad as he is the only trainer from the first three rounds that I am okay with losing against, somehow. I will try again though, maybe next week or at some later point depending on what I feel like.

I'm not a pony who really has a whole lot to say
    And all I want to know is that everything's okay
    But some ponies have so many pieces and they're so hard to see
    That all I can do is try to watch until they come back to me

I arrived at the Spear Pillar and spotted Cyrus, who made Dialga materialize before us. Next Claus and I fought Mars and Jupiter. After we slayed them, the Sinnoh Pixies appeared and stopped Cyrus's plan of creating a new world using Dialga's dimensional powers. Next Cyrus and I battled: I beat his Honchkrow and Gyarados easily with my Luxray's Discharge, his Weavile with Empoleon's Flash Cannon, and lastly his Crobat with my Rampardos's Stone Edge. Cyrus lost the battle at Spear Pillar and he and Commanders Mars and Jupiter left the area. I spoke with Professor Rowan afterwards and I battled the wild Dialga next and captured it using my last Ultra Ball and the Sinnoh space-time crisis was finally averted.

I went into my PC boxes today to release some of my duplicate Pokemon. Ended up releasing quite a few Pokemon and got quite a lot of space in my boxes back. After reorganizing my remaining Pokemon, I withdrew some Pokemon to train and then went to Route 225. There, I captured a Machoke and battled some trainers. I trained on that route until my Hoppip and Cubone were fully evolved.

Next, I focused on evolving my Gligar, Voltorb, and Barboach. Gligar didn't take too long but the other two did. I trained all over the Battle Zone island before moving back to mainland Sinnoh to train on the snowy routes near Snowpoint. I saved after Barboach and Voltorb both evolved. Now, my Pearl's dex has reached 400 Pokemon owned!
    ~ * * ~

I grabbed the Adamant Orb before leaving Spear Pillar. I flew to Pastoria next and visited Hotel Grand Lake, then I sprinted to Route 222. I caught a wild Chatot once I was there, then I ran along the shore and I battled some Fisherman as well. I then fished with my Good Rod and caught a wild Remoraid inside of a Net Ball and then I visited a nearby house and battled a Poke Kid. I rode my bike outside and I soon found the Fling TM. I left Route 222 after battling the last trainers and arrived at the gatehouse that led into Sunyshore City. I met Elite Four member Flint and he gossiped with me about Gym Leader Volkner's cynicism. I dashed to the PC next and after shopping at the Poke Mart, I entered Vista Lighthouse.

Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225