Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222
Results 5,526 to 5,542 of 5542

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Since I restarted my Platinum game a while ago right now I'm currently trying to level grind near Solaceon city. I pretty much have close to a full team now (5 pokemon) and it's getting hard to keep up with the gyms to say the least. The only reason what I won against Crasher Wake was a ton of hyper potions so now I'm just trying to NOT die every big battle. I also was able to evolve my Chingling into Chimeco which I'm not really sure was worth it: I was at a crossroads between Chimecho and Espeon, but I chose Chimecho instead. I just hope that it wasn't a mistake. I just felt like switching it up I guess? Eevees are in every game anyway, so it's not like I'm losing much. Chimecho could be good, it depends on how I train it. Which I'll decide later lmao

Ava Ire, girl on fire
    sprite credit

Next I headed towards Route 202 and Dawn taught me how to capture wild Pokemon. I caught a Starly, Bidoof, and Shinx and then I battled a few trainers. I made it to Jubilife City and got the Poketch and visited the Trainers' School and then I went to Route 203. I encountered Claus there and I battled him. I defeated his Starly with Bidoof & Shinx and then I beat his Turtwig with Piplup and Starly. I ran back to Jubilife City and healed my party and then I ran north to Route 204 and caught a wild Kricketot. I returned to Route 203 afterwards and I battled more trainers and caught an Abra as well. I arrived at Oreburgh Gate and I crossed that and arrived in Oreburgh City. I healed my team at the PC and saved.

I may have visited the Distortion World days ago but I have to say, it's easier than I remember. In any case, I've been slowly leveling my team for the Elite Four; don't really remember what the recommended level was, so for the time being, I'll raise everyone to lv.56 and see how things go. It's Cynthia's Garchomp I'm really worried about.

Current team:
    Empoleon lv.56
    Staraptor lv.56
    Medicham lv.55
    Rotom lv.54
    Garchomp lv.56
    Houndoom lv.55
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

After entering Oreburgh City and healing my injured team of Pokemon at the Oreburgh City PC, I headed over to the Oreburgh Mining Museum next and I saw the coal exhibit there. I went back out next and I purchased some useful items at the local Poke Mart including some Poke Balls, then I ran out and after speaking to Claus in front of the Oreburgh City Gym, I ran south to the Oreburgh Mine since that was where Gym Leader Roark was. I battled and caught a wild Onix and Geodude upon arrival and I also battled against some trainers. I then sashayed to the back of the coal mine and saw Roark and he showed me how to use Rock Smash. I headed back out and I trained my team some more at Route 207 and saved.

Went back to playing at the Battle Factory on my main Platinum file this week. Though I didn't do a lot. I made one try at least. Won the first 6 battles but lost in the seventh. I had a team of Miltank, Charizard and Machamp, lost to Gallade, Raichu and Vaporeon. My Miltank managed to defeat Gallade as well as paralyze and damage Raichu, but it fell to hitting itself in confusion as well as being hit by Focus Punch. I sent out Charizard to defeat the Raichu, it also managed to damage Vaporeon quite a bit. But it fell to a Hydro Pump (boosted by Rain), the Vaporeon was then faster than my Machamp and managed to OHKO it with another Hydro Pump. So I lost. Will try again next week.

I've got no mind of my own, I threw it away long ago
    I can do whatever I want, I don't know what I wanna do
    I guess I'm nothing without you

Quote Originally Posted by Kalosian View Post
    Went back to playing at the Battle Factory on my main Platinum file this week. Though I didn't do a lot. I made one try at least. Won the first 6 battles but lost in the seventh. I had a team of Miltank, Charizard and Machamp, lost to Gallade, Raichu and Vaporeon. My Miltank managed to defeat Gallade as well as paralyze and damage Raichu, but it fell to hitting itself in confusion as well as being hit by Focus Punch. I sent out Charizard to defeat the Raichu, it also managed to damage Vaporeon quite a bit. But it fell to a Hydro Pump (boosted by Rain), the Vaporeon was then faster than my Machamp and managed to OHKO it with another Hydro Pump. So I lost. Will try again next week.
    My condolences; I loathe the Battle Factory myself.

Anyway, I ran back towards Oreburgh City after leaving Route 207 and I quickly healed my party at the Pokemon Center. Afterwards I went to the Oreburgh Gym again since I could finally access it now that Gym Leader Roark had returned. I sashayed into the Oreburgh City Gym's dark, rocky interior and I started battling Gym trainers with my new Budew and Piplup. After beating the trainers, I challenged Gym Leader Roark. I used my Budew against his Geodude first and I beat it with Absorb attacks. I then used my Piplup against Roark's Onix and I defeated it with Bubble. Afterwards, Roark's Cranidos almost beat my Piplup, so I swapped back out to Budew and I beat his Cranidos with some Mega Drain attacks.

Today, I returned to my old Diamond file. I don't think I've done anything on this particular save file since 2012. I wanted to finish up some things on it now because I plan on restarting it eventually.

Anyway, I started playing and noticed that I still had to fully explore the Battle Zone island and catch all the legendaries. I decided that catching Giratina would be a good thing to do first. I purchased a ton of Poke Balls and healing items, then went to Turnback Cave. After wandering around for a while, I finally made it to Giratina's room and battled it. I weakened it with my Staraptor and then put it to sleep with Blissey's Sing. After several Dusk Balls, it was successfully caught.

When that was done, I left and flew to Veilstone to heal my team. Next time, I will head to the Fight Area and continue making my way around that island.
    ~ * * ~

I obtained the coveted Coal Badge and Stealth Rock TM from Gym Leader Roark upon beating him and I headed out again and entered the local Pokemon Center and healed my darling team there. I walked to the Oreburgh City Poke Mart next and I bought some more Poke Balls and a Potion there. I wandered back through the Oreburgh Gate afterwards and I arrived at Route 203 again and I battled wild Pokemon. I soon returned to Jubilife City again and I headed north towards Route 204, but I stopped when I saw a few Team Galactic grunts who were speaking with Prof. Rowan and Dawn there. Dawn and I then defeated those grunts and then I got a Fashion Case from a Jubilife TV employee next and saved.

On my Diamond, I flew back to the Fight Area. I looked around that place for a few minutes to see if there was anything interesting going on, then headed to the northern gate. I entered Route 225 and began making my way through it. I didn't really feel like exploring the route 100% on this file, so I skipped over most of the trainers and items that were out of the way. Only battled like two trainers on the entire route.

Eventually, I entered the Survival Area. I healed my team, talked to several people, then saved. Will head to the next route next.
    ~ * * ~

I visited Jubilife City's Pokemon Center after slaying Team Galactic grunts with Dawn, then I walked north through Route 204. I explored tall grass and battled wild Pokemon as I wandered around and I soon entered the Ravaged Path's tunnel. I used Bidoof's Rock Smash to break a boulder apart next and then I arrived at the northern part of Route 204 and I battled an Aroma Lady and a Bug Catcher after finding an Awakening. I also battled Twins and their duo of Pachirisu and then I finally entered Floaroma Town. After healing my team at the PC, I walked over to the local flower shop and received the Sprayduck key item and a random Berry as well and then I picked Berries outside. I saved my game again outside.

Left the Survival Area for Route 226. I scaled the steep cliffs there using Rock Climb and picked some berries. I dodged the trainers and eventually reached some water. I Surfed across it until reaching the other side, where I walked into the nearest gate. That gate lead me to Route 228, which had a raging sandstorm. It wasn't too hard getting through the sandstorm, though I did have to fight a few trainers.

Then, I entered Route 229. Didn't do too much there, just walked past a couple of trainers until I reached the Resort Area. I visited the Pokemon Center there and then looked around. Next time, I'll go up to Stark Mountain.
    ~ * * ~

I got the Pluck TM and ran around Floaroma Town some more towards the northeast part of town, across endless flowers. I arrived at the entrance of the Floaroma Meadow next, but there were two shady Team Galactic grunts lurking there and I couldn't pass. Next I walked over to Route 205 after leaving Floaroma and I picked a few Berries and then I arrived at Valley Windworks after speaking to a girl. I explored the tall grass there and caught a wild Shellos and a Pachirisu. I went to deposit those Pokemon at the Floaroma PC and then I walked back to Route 205 and trained my darlings there. I defeated the Team Galactic grunt in front of Valley Windworks and then I ran back to the meadow and slayed the grunts.

After I was done with the Resort Area, I started backtracking towards Stark Mountain. This took a little longer than expected, because I got dragged into a battle on Route 229 by a trainer who decided to turn around at the exact last second. Eventually, though, I reached Route 227. There, I talked to my rival and Crasher Wake before going into a house to heal my team. Further along the route, I ran into Buck and talked to him too. I then continued along until reaching Stark Mountain and heading inside the cave.
    ~ * * ~

So I beat the Team Galactic grunts at Floaroma Meadow after they bothered some dude and I got the Works Key next. I also received a Honey from the harassed dude that I saved from Team Galactic, then I visited Floaroma Town's Pokemon Center again in to heal my darlings. Afterwards I wandered east again to the Valley Windworks building and I sashayed into the building and I started to battle against the Team Galactic grunts there. After a few of those battles, I made it to Commander Mars' area and we battled. I defeated her Zubat with my Staravia and then I used Luxio and Prinplup against Purugly. Afterwards, I won and Team Galactic's energy stealing plan was ruined. I left after speaking to the scientist.

After weeks of not playing the game I decided to battle against Aaron.
    It was hard, but I won. My Pikorello became level 68 and my Golduck went from level 36 to level 38!
    I got bored and saved the game when I arrived at the next trainer.
    Pretty sure that if I would battle against the next trainer that I would lose the battle, I wasn't really trying when I battles Aaron.

I explored the Stark Mountain cave a couple of days ago. Got through the first room without much trouble as I mostly just had to push some boulders around. The next room was huge and I had to team up with Buck to get through it. I tried my best to get through that room as quickly as possible without getting too lost. Fortunately, I was able to find the correct way to go without much trouble. Buck and I battled a few pairs of trainers before reaching the door to the final room. Inside that room, Buck found the Magma Stone and took it. I then returned to the exterior of the mountain and saved.
    ~ * * ~

I exited Valley Windworks next after Mars and Team Galactic's scheme was finished there and I healed my darlings once more at Floaroma Town's Pokemon Center. I then hurried back to Route 205 and ran north past a Honey tree and I battled Pokemon in the tall grass for experience points. I also slayed many trainers and I eventually arrived at a house and healed my party inside there. I soon wandered back outside and battled against a Battle Girl and her Fighting-types, then I entered the Eterna Forest. Once inside, I saw a woman named Cheryl who wanted to team up with me. We hurried through the woods and had battles. I also caught a wild Murkrow, Buneary, and Wurmple and my team was healed by Cheryl.

Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222