Page 3 of 217 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pearl:
    Went underground
    Traded spheres for a bulbasaur and chikorita doll
    Most of the spheres I buried are 99 now.

I found the following items:
    8x water stone
    1x leaf stone
    2x thunder stone
    2x moon stone
    5x everstone
    1x revive
    1x max revive
    3x star piece
    6x heart scale
    5x hard stone
    6x red shard
    5x blue shard
    1x green shard
    2x yellow shard
    1x light clay
    1x iron ball
    1x icy rock
    2x smooth rock
    1x old amber
    2x dome fossil
    2x root fossil

Quote Originally Posted by Dark FireBird View Post
    pearl: finally some of my berries were ready- i got 15 berries each from the pamtre and durin plants! i didn't know you could get that many- the most i've ever managed to get off 1 plant before was 5! (lol, and i thought i was doing well then! ^^; ) still waiting for berries off of the other 2 plants. tried chaining eevee in the trophy garden, but ended up finding bonsly 1st- chain broke at 11 though... may try again for eevee later.

diamond: still working on raising the happiness of my togepi... wish it wasn't taking so long! >_<
    15?! :O
    You must have been watering them obsessively, the highest i've gotten is 5
    How'd you manage it?

On the subject of Berries, I need to plant some of my best ones to prepare for making Poffins for my Eevee and Shiny Umbreon.
    I've trained up my Ninjask a few levels, but i'm trying to capture Heatran so that the trainers levels will increase, as ever, it's being stubborn -__-

And I tried chaining Vulpix, but no luck. Turns out that Snubbull was my Swarm, so I had to change that to stop them from interfering with my chains :P
    Last edited by halcyonXlll; 16th April 2008 at 11:18 PM.
    3DS Friend Code
    Halcyon: 3995-6536-7994

Pearl:
    Went to the pokecenter in resort area, healed the pokemon and went towards Stark Mountain. Battled several trainers along the way. Found out that today’s swarm is krabby. Maybe chaining krabby later on this day. Currently chaining Fearow, the chain is at 9 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by halcyonXlll View Post
    15?! :O
    You must have been watering them obsessively, the highest i've gotten is 5
    How'd you manage it?
    basically, i did water them nearly obsessively, lol! =P just watered them 3/4 times everytime i switched the game back on. and i hope you have more luck with vulpix, halcyon! ^_^

in pearl i bred a diglett, numel and finneon, and caught a wingull and tentacool (have been avoiding catching those 2 out of annoyance for a while) for dex entries. next i'm going to work on evolving meowth, jigglypuff, clefairy, magby and anything else that i haven't got round to evolving yet, so i can get a bit closer to completing the dex. also have been considering making up an all water themed team, so will be deciding on the team members soon.
    and still watering the other 2 berry plants- hopefully i'll get a good number of berries off them too! ^_~

| Twin | Bishies |
    | Credit | Trade |

Pearl:
    Fearow chain broke at 16 by a torkoal. No shiny.
    Next chains:
    Camerupt -> broke at 8 by fearow, no shiny
    Fearow -> broke at 3 by Rhydon, no shiny

Went back to route 226 to chain krabby.
    1st chain broke at 7 by mankey -> no shiny
    2nd chain broke at 19 by mankey -> no shiny
    Primeape chain broke at 24 by Fearow -> no shiny
    Several more krabby chains broke…no shinies
    While chaining Linoone picked up a max revive, a rare candy, tm26

Currently chaining Banette..chain at 9

Beat the Elite Four four times and finally have Senirasu at level 100. She is now sitting happily in a box and Arkhaios has come out to be trained and eventually smite Pokemon. *nod* Will train him tomorrow after work.

*is going to water her Kelpsy Berry plants obsessively* I'm somewhat addicted to them and I have no clue why, ha ha.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Pearl: Destroyed the Ice gym, headed to Veilstone, demolished Team Galactica, destroyed everyone in and on top of Mt Coronet, caught Palkia with my last Ultra ball, i only had 5 pokeballs, 3 great balls, 3 ultra balls and a master ball, and forgot to save before Palkia, so that was lucky, did something ive never done before, caught both Uxie and Azelf without touching them or lowering there stats with quick balls. Made Mesprit run away and now on the path to the last gym place.
    Pokeradar shines: 21/4/08 27/5/08

Random shinies: 28/4/08

Quote Originally Posted by Dark FireBird View Post
    basically, i did water them nearly obsessively, lol! =P just watered them 3/4 times everytime i switched the game back on. and i hope you have more luck with vulpix, halcyon! ^_^

in pearl i bred a diglett, numel and finneon, and caught a wingull and tentacool (have been avoiding catching those 2 out of annoyance for a while) for dex entries. next i'm going to work on evolving meowth, jigglypuff, clefairy, magby and anything else that i haven't got round to evolving yet, so i can get a bit closer to completing the dex. also have been considering making up an all water themed team, so will be deciding on the team members soon.
    and still watering the other 2 berry plants- hopefully i'll get a good number of berries off them too! ^_~
    Thank yoooooooooooooou for the luck!!!
    I got an early Shiny Vulpix at a chain of 30
    I've had several chains break now, mostly low numbers but there was one that went at 37 @_@
    My chain now is on 32, so even though I got an early Shiny, i'm hoping that I can successfully get this chain to 40 for more ;D

Early Shiny Vulpix encounter
    3DS Friend Code
    Halcyon: 3995-6536-7994

I've been hatching starter eggs for trading (only Chimchar, Charmander, and Squirtle as those are the only ones I have) and the last two Squirtles that hatched had the exact same natures and IVs. I don't know how common it is, but it just seemed weird to me that I got pretty much the same Squirtle twice in a row.
    Anyway, I've just been watering my berry plants. I won the lottery today, I got a backdrop. The swarm today is Snubbull, I might catch one for the 'dex but I don't think I'll go for a shiny. I'm not very fond of the little pink puppy.
    Ah well, back to hatching eggs!
    my shinies! [not for trade]
    x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x3

trading info!

I tend to disappear off this site from time to time due to school, work, etc. if you wish to trade with me, I'd suggest contacting me through myspace, AIM, or e-mail. =]

hatched a coupleof hippopotas and charmander eggs, then i chained dunsparce and they broke on 19, chained purugly broke on 21, on the GTS now, and after that im going to do sopme SRing for aerodactly

3DS FC: 2079 7205 0738

Quote Originally Posted by amy456
    uh ......hi
    Uh... stop spamming?

On topic, Jakliona is now level 100 but she'll stay on my team as my flyer. I'm too lazy to raise a Pick Up Pokemon to level 91 for the chance of it picking up an Earthquake TM to teach her. Maybe one day; I don't normally battle with ubers even though I like raising them. *shrug*

Oh yes, pumped Arkhaios with Protein, HP Up and Carbos. Now to kick Bibarel and Golbat butt later.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

My five birds are getting closer to L100. Currently they are: L95 Pidgeot, L94 Fearow, L92 Noctowl, L92 Skarmory and L92 Pelipper. I've given up on Togepi for the time being so once these five are done, I'll be focusing on Dodrio (L34) and shiny Pidgey (L51). Either that or I might EV train my Kyogre and Rayquaza. It might be nice to get out of Route 229 for a while.

pearl: started breeding to get the right natures/moves/etc. for the pokemon i want for my new water theme team- have eevee, mudkip and remoraid so far- 3 more to go and then i can start training! ^^ can't wait! =P also waiting to do some important trades and still watering my last 2 berry plants- hope i get some berries soon! ^^;

edit: only got 5 berries off of each plant this time... oh well, shouldn't be greedy!

2nd edit: still trying to breed the perfect staryu from my awesome starmie, Zodiac, but with little success so far as i can't seem to get the ability "natural cure" along with the right nature and moves. the closest i've gotten so far was the right nature, right moves, but with illuminate as the ability. *sigh* it's rather frustrating! >.<

3rd edit: yes! finally got the perfect staryu, after at least 15 failed attempts! ^____^ named him "Cosmo". now just need to breed 2 more team members, and think of good nicknames for them all...
    Last edited by Dark FireBird; 18th April 2008 at 2:31 PM.

| Twin | Bishies |
    | Credit | Trade |

Pearl:
    Tried chaining several times..but no shinies
    Ampharos reached L.100. Gave his lucky egg to Furret.
    Replaced it with Solrock on my team.

Current team:
    Furret(89), Lapras(75), Pidgeot(54), Breloom(55), Solrock(52), Linoone(100 - HM+pickup)

Arkhaios is now fully EV trained in HP and attack... and I got a kick from seeing the high stat jumps (( +19 and +21 in attack )). I will train him in speed later tonight and tomorrow too.

Also somewhat considering using AR to get me 99 of every TM, although a part of me is telling me to forget it as I used it to get what I wanted (( Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai and Manaphy )). Gah.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

chained gastrodon and managed to get a shiny out of it, then i checked some other of my pokes ivs, and found some good ones . Now im going to train my slowking with at the same time trying to get my money back to 999 999

Umm.. guys..?

I thought I said..

Do not post unless you have a paragraph's (for this case, four good sentences) worth of information. We don't need separate posts for every little detail.

People, please. Learn to count. ^^;

This is your second warning as a community.
    Last edited by Erik Destler; 18th April 2008 at 12:34 AM.

watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Destler View Post
    Umm.. guys..?

I thought I said..

Do not post unless you have a paragraph's (for this case, four good sentences) worth of information. We don't need separate posts for every little detail.

People, please. Learn to count. ^^;

This is your second warning as a community.
    What do warnings as a community do?

Ontopic:

Beat the Snowpoint Gym Leader, really hate my team. That Riolu egg seriously needs to hatch it's like 100 more steps. Now I'm preparing for the Veilstone Galatic Base. I feel bad for my Rival. Besides the fact he loses to an underleveled team, he just saw a sentient being on a video game be captured. :P

UPDATE!

Plowed through the Team Galactic Veilstone Base. Learned that almost every Team Galactic lead Pokemon will be obliterated by Vasquez, who is now level 40. Beat the Boss, and almost done with Saturn. Then I get to free the trio, and TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH DIALGA! AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

*pats hair back to normal*

Hehe, sorry, I mean catch Dialga and then beat the Elite Four.

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG RIOLU IS BORN!
    Last edited by Erik Destler; 18th April 2008 at 4:14 AM. Reason: magical o3o

So going to EV Train that one. :P

The Prevolve League! Join today!

^Do people read? XD What's sad is the warning post is only two above that one.
    Anyway, I hatched a couple more Squirtles today. I'm still collecting Chimchar and Charmander eggs, my goal is to have a box full of each starter I have (Chimchar, Charmander, and Squirtle) for trading.
    I did a couple trades last night, I got a Piplup and a Cranidos, in exchange for a female Charmander and a Shieldon respectively.
    Swarm today was Absol, caught one for the 'dex. When I finally got on today though there were 15 minutes left of the day so I didn't bother trying to chain for shinies. Charmeleon is now level 33, woo!
    Watered & planted some more berries, also. Sadly, I didn't win the lottery =[
    Ah well, that's all for now.
    my shinies! [not for trade]
    x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x3

trading info!

I tend to disappear off this site from time to time due to school, work, etc. if you wish to trade with me, I'd suggest contacting me through myspace, AIM, or e-mail. =]

i think i just learned on how to chain i started on budews first with a chain of 14 roselia broke the chain and no shinys. then went to chain again just to make sure i didn't just fluke those budews with starly and got a chain of 19 but no shinys. now i'm currently trying to chain larvitars for shinys. and eevee's and chansey for lucky egg.

just caught heatran as well. tried about 100 hundred times ( meaning i had to reset because he kept killing me because my lvl 70's weren't catching him) so i thought i mite just use the master ball( still got one left, maybe i should use it on mespirit. so har to catch)

might go underground later as well
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Imported over my hard to get Ice/Thunderpunching Mawile, started EV training.
    While EVing I found a Shiny Bidoof its only a bidoof but yay :P. Bred a calm/Aftermath Drifloon as well. Raised the final member of my new team, Scizor.

My shinys

@ golduck#1: Mesprit isn't that hard to catch really; if you have a Pokemon with Mean Look or Wobbuffet then you can trap her. Although I will admit, I used a Master Ball on her bcause I was feeling Hella lazy. Same with Cresselia, with the Master Ball I imported from Ruby.

Anyways, Arkhaios is now fully EV trained, now it's just a case of using the Elite Four to gain his levels. ;D

I'm also sorting out a group of Pokemon to be transferred from my Emerald over to my Pearl. For definite are going to be Cream, my shiny Persian, Nahonal the Latias and Jhudora, a Sneasel who is going to use my moveset of Swords Dance/Ice Shard/Crush Claw/Brick Break. I'm just not sure on the others; there's two Sneasels (( One to be a Weavile )) that would be perfect to be sweepers as they both have 31 IVs in attack and speed... alas, I got them before I went Ice Punch Sneasel breeding crazy so i'll have to get 96 BP in Emerald to teach them both Ice Punch and I only have 3, ha ha. I also want to send over a bunch of others... gah, who would have thought that a simple thing like transferring is going to be such a bitch?

Ships I've NamedTwitter

i trained my sowking up to lv80, but im mostly focusing on my chaining at the moment, i chained jigglypuff but broke on 21, chained eevee but broke on 7 now im going to chain lickitung to take revenge on the one that broke on 40 with no shinies a while back.

Pearl:
    Chained a bit. No chains got higher than 20.
    Checked the mansion pokemon. Today it is Plusle, So tried to chain that but ended up chaining Staravia. Staravia chain broke at 38 by roselia -> no shiny
    Linoone got me 2 dawn stones and 3 rare candies
    Went to PokeCentr and healed my team.
    Trying to find a good training spot for breloom...any suggestions?
    Last edited by Aesir22; 18th April 2008 at 1:34 PM.

hm.... took out fantina, mainly with crobat, caught a shiny steelix, nicknamed him Gyro. beat Byron, trained team to low 40s to battle cyrus at veilstone. currently working through the galactic base and also training the newly hatched riolu (Lv23). Team is currently:
    steelix Lv40
    crobat Lv41
    golduck Lv42
    ponyta Lv42
    riolu Lv23
    tortera Lv44.
    I'm just a big fan of beer and cricket.

Page 3 of 217 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast