Page 5 of 217 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Quote Originally Posted by zombietrudy View Post
    Aesir, I glanced at your post and thought "Smoochum" said "Shaymin" XD!

if that only could be true swarming Shaymin that would be a nice glitch

Pearl:
    Migrated 6 poochyenas from Emerald holding items.
    Battled several trainers outside of pal park.
    Went to route 225 and battled the first 3 trainers several times.

swarm is smoochum..xD

i caught this today:

Shellos - #422 (Relaxed)
    HP: 26 - 27
    Att: 23 - 26
    Def: 23 - 26
    SpA: 9 - 13
    SpD: 13 - 16
    Speed: 27

Credit for the banner goes to Pino

FC's:

diamond (trades): 2320-4797-1369
    platinum (battles): 1977-7625-0749

Just beating my through Mt. Coronet.
    I'm about to face the 2 Admins
    Hoping for a good Dialga..
    I traded a Turtwig and a Torchic
    Bye
    FC: 1504-5846-7275

Currently EV training my Quilava.

I think it has good IV's, its a bit early to tell, but I doubt they're terrible. I'll check again when it's evolved into Typhlosion just to make sure.

^^ Pretty much spot on. I'm not blunt though.

currently trying to find a nice IV hippowdon but female so i can breed it with my male one which has awesome IVs. Trained slowking up to level 83. and currently giving my snorlax a good moveset for battling. and later on i will check my swarm and i hope to get either a corsola or smoochum swarm *crosses fingers*.

3DS FC: 2079 7205 0738

Well I can get to the Champion with my new team, but not quite beat her. Trying to catch Azelf instead of having 'Zam. Swear If I don't run out of Pokeballs I KO it with Payback. -.- Gunna try to paralyze it with Force Palm/Thunder Fang. D:

So going to EV Train that one. :P

The Prevolve League! Join today!

finished training an Omastar, Retrained a Blaziken, Caught and am training a shiny Yanma, also training a ninetails.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

got a shiny regice with a calm nature in a trade. has 31 iv's in 3 stats,(or more, the others couldn't be identified). bit lucky i guess, as it is ev trained.

*dances* well, i tested it in pbr, and it turned out legit there, so no max iv's. stats are also within legit boundaries. ^_^

Credit for the banner goes to Pino

FC's:

diamond (trades): 2320-4797-1369
    platinum (battles): 1977-7625-0749

After runing around in the underground trying to find a Water Stone I finally got one... and evolve my Eevee...

And now I'm leveling Vaporeon, Porygon-Z, and somewhat Manaphy.
    Trying to have a nice team... but yeah.

just came from underground and got 8 fossils, 10 thunderstone,3 water stone, 3 leaf stone and 8 fire stone. now trying to hatch eevee eggs to get the other eeveelutions (flareon,umbreon,espeon,jolteon,leafeon and glaceon)
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

yesterday I got bored in the car and decided to battle some in the battle tower.
    I turned out to suck at that XD
    I got to 38 with: gengar w/ hidden power ice /sword dance lucario/skarfchomp
    and to 37 with: Baton pass Ninsjask/ Sword dance lucario/Marowak

It got me enough battle points to get toxic orb whitch I needed anyway for the breloom I got. Now I'm going to try and get some regileague badges today
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeWisdomGiver View Post
    Get rid of Rapid Spin, Starmie's attack is terrible. Teach it Icebeam instead.
    A thread dedicated to my unbanning =D

Currently still looking for a double or more flawless IV female hippowdon so it can breed with my other double flawless male hippowdon, i feel like it is going to take forever because the first hippowdon just showed up after fifteen minutes of looking and it had ultra crap IVs. DId some more training on slowking and now it is at level 87. I've got 8 days to train it to level hundred before the theme leage opens, but im not doing much at the moment , so i better level it up some more and later on im going to chain glameow again.

3DS FC: 2079 7205 0738

Went to the fight area Pokemon Center and healed my pokemon.
    My Rival tommy’s pokemon are stronger then before, between lvl 68 – 74, but defeated him.
    Battling trainers around route 225.
    Today’s swarm is Dunsparce. Trying to chain that one.

Current team:
    Solrock(65), Pidgeot(56), Furret(91), Breloom(60), Lapras(81), Linoone(100)

Calculated Dialga's EVs. They're like 28/10/15/24/13/20. Pretty nice but I can't breed it. It's a modest one so I'm happy. Caught Azelf and named him Snoochies (female symbol). Now I'm taking on the E4 one more time. If I lose, I'm gunna get all my Pokemon to level 50+. Gunna try to Uproar Sweep the first few guys like Azelf does to me. D:

Pearl- Got a shiny Chimchar at last from hatching eggs
    - Ev trained it a bit
    - Hatched some more eggs to see if i could get another shiny but i didn't get one
    - Picked some berries, planted and watered some aswell

Diamond- Beat the second Gym and am about to challenge the third in vilestone
    - won a cool contest with my shinx that rescently evolved into luxio

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMew View Post
    Pearl- Got a shiny Chimchar at last from hatching eggs
    - Ev trained it a bit
    - Hatched some more eggs to see if i could get another shiny but i didn't get one
    - Picked some berries, planted and watered some aswell

Diamond- Beat the second Gym and am about to challenge the third in vilestone
    - won a cool contest with my shinx that rescently evolved into luxio
    Nice, what nature is the Chimchar?

Wow! Flint's Rapidash is a Bounce Spammer! Really, really, really, freaking low on supplies for the E4. Stupid Rapidash, you noob. I won though, Lucario>Steelix. Well Flint's at least.

FTW!

Planting berries. Baked some level 40 poffins. and tried contests. eevees happiness is almost max and soon I have a umbreon. Also migrated some berries for ev training.
    Last edited by razor fire; 20th April 2008 at 2:52 PM. Reason: deleted message

ben getting lv.100s off the gts by the bucket load, have ben breeding charmanders for 2 weeks now and havn't got anygood ivs or shinys. found out that cressalia in my game is shiny. eh i guess this last few weeks were okay, nothing special though.
    4th Gen UU team:

Done my usual thing of beating the Elite Four a few times to raise the levels of my Pokemon. I know it may be repetitive to some of you but I enjoy it, I get money from it for vitamins and I like having level 100 Pokemon. ;P

Nothing else of great importance. Watered my berries, caught a few Pokemon for dex data and nearly flung my DS as it took an hour to trawl the Trophy Garden for a Castform. Hey, I can be very impatient sometimes.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Well, lost to the E4, AGAIN!

God I can't win. D:

Gunna breed some Hypnosis Zubats. I'm gunna also take a chance and try to hatch my Happiny egg.

Destroyed Volkner with my team of Hippowdon, Bronzong, Raichu and Honchkrow. Hatched the Riolu Egg and obtained a Careful Riolu. Got the final HM from Jasmine and went to Mt. Coronet to train my team. Watered my EV reducing berries in Pastoria for helping my Riolu's happiness level. Going to find a 6th member for my team to face the league but before that I'm going to hunt Feebas in Mt. Coronet. Wish me luck!

EDIT: After giving Riolu the EV berries, it's now a Lucario
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 20th April 2008 at 3:47 PM.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

FINALLY GOT A TAUROS!!! i got one through the gts for a lvl 1 bulbasaur.i put a kangaskahan on there but so far no luck. now i checked the swarm pokemon its swinub. i need to catch 3 one for each evovlution. now gonna do some lottery and the massages.

Wow.

Every time I hatch an egg on the bottom of Solaceon Town, the freaking double battlers battle me. AND I HAVE LVL 1'S!

I am sad, but this is my like 10th egg hatched. I also hatched my Hapinny and it's Relaxed. I'm only paying $20 though, not much.

Just got my second shiny!!
    After about 20 max repels and a chain of 52, the shiny patch appeared and out popped my shiny Skitty :3 It's a boy, so I named him Mickey after my cat we had to put down a few months ago. He's gonna be the prettiest Delcatty around! ^_^
    While chaining, I was also levelling up some of my newly traded starters. Pip evolved into Prinplup, and Twiggy evolved into Grotle. Now I'm off to water my berries and train Ty, my Cyndaquil.
    my shinies! [not for trade]
    x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x3

trading info!

I tend to disappear off this site from time to time due to school, work, etc. if you wish to trade with me, I'd suggest contacting me through myspace, AIM, or e-mail. =]

Finishing hatching Zubat Eggs. Just finishing these last 2. Got an adamant and jolly one. Gunna use the Jolly one. D: Gunna trade the rest.

Page 5 of 217 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast