Page 51 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 5404

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

WEEEE!!!

Well, apparently, one of my pokemon got Pokerus.

My Espeon, Floatzil, and Mewtwo currently have PokeRus. They are in my box, to save th epokerus for a while. I need to spread it though, xD spread to everyone I actually might use!

Well, I have gotten a Shiney, a Bronzor, now a Bronzong. And I got PokeRus. Yay, My PokeLIfe is finally coming together with having both these things.

I NEED TO GET WI-FI! I wanna Trade and Battle. xD

Also, I just got two Munlaxes, both level 10. I'm trying to train them.
    Somewhat back I would suppose.

Went back to Pokemon OMG. XD

Decided to start over my Pearl after five months of no playing, so training up some Pokemon to finish transferring to a friend's for safekeeping. Also started giving away all the others in my boxes - I'm hoping to get it done by tomorrow. ^^

Celebi, Squirtle, and Quilava have been trained to level 20 on Sp. Att/HP/Spd; Milotic to level 25 on Sp. Att/HP, and Gallado to 30 on Sp. Att/Spd/HP. Hoping to level up Celebi and Quilava to levels 25-30 before trading them to friend's. Also trying to get my Shiny Eevee's happiness up so I can evolve it into an Umbreon.

Pretty mad at Wi-Fi right now, too. : / So many breaks lately.
    Last edited by Marmalade; 17th August 2008 at 7:05 AM.
    b a c k!
    (working on signature.)
    FC : 3DS 0146-9871-7442; Sasha

-

I just finished ev training my darkrai in speed and special attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesharker View Post
    the third: Rash now. I know that will make it more fragile than glass, but it'll also make it a frigging nuke machine.
    My friend code is:4124 6778 8261
    wifi trade count: 90

I just finished ev training my darkrai in speed and special attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesharker View Post
    the third: Rash now. I know that will make it more fragile than glass, but it'll also make it a frigging nuke machine.
    My friend code is:4124 6778 8261
    wifi trade count: 90

Pearl :finished training my Gliscor and won two battle yesterday taking my total wins upto Eleven,Today i've managed to hatch a bold Eevee with wish,toxic and max speed whom i am going to evolve into vaporeon.

Diamond: Debating wether i should play through the rest of the game with darkrai added to my team....just for the fun of it.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

Not too much since my last post.

In Pearl, after the Poké Radar Happiny Shiny I got on a chain of 7, I went and chained 8 Shiny Gligar - one of which appeared on 39, and then Abomasnow that yeilded another early Shiny on 26, and 3 others from resetting the Radar at 40+.
    I checked the IVs of my newfound shinies, found a rather horrific surprise waiting for me on that slightly early Shiny Gligar -

Gligar, Impish male: 21 / 0 / 6 / 5 / 0 / 0

I've had a triple 31 Shiny before, but this is a first for triple 0's ._.;

As for the others, many were mediocre at best, but one of my Shiny Adamant Miltanks was good, and the Happiny looks to be worth training as well.
    I'll be nicknaming them, although i'm none too sure what an ideal name for a blue bovine Pokémon could be ;/
    Now, I am about to EV train my Shiny Sentret, and use it predominantly as an novelty annoyer, or something.

In Diamond, I am still at Spear Pillar resetting for a Shiny Dialga. Or not resetting as it were, Pearl's been occupying more of my attention lately..

Edit: I forgot to mention, I hatched a pretty nice Shroomish on Pearl, yesterday. I'm going to breed it with a male Parasect, preferably with decent Speed IVs which knows False Swipe and Spore, and raise one of the offspring to help me catch wild Pokémon with.

Shroomish, Adamant female: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 22 / 17

Hopefully it won't take long to get a decent Adamant one with Poison Heal =0
    Last edited by halcyonXlll; 17th August 2008 at 7:25 PM.
    3DS Friend Code
    Halcyon: 3995-6536-7994

First Post

Diamond:
    Restarted my game yesterday and chose Turtwig as starter.
    Caught a Starly and a Magikarp.
    Beat Roark with Turtwig.
    Evolved Starly to Staravia and Turtwig to Grotle.
    EXP Share on Majikarp..I'll have a Gyarados is no time
    On my way to to Hearthome now

i found my game!

just found myself waiting to trade, can someone please help evolve my Kadabra?

FC is 4124 4856 4527, PM me!

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

After hatching 60+ eggs, I finally got 2 Adamant female Shuppet, both w/ 31 IVs in Attack. One has Frisk, and the other has Insomnia. I am currently EV training the Frisk Banette in Attack and HP. I am going to use him to farm Lucky Eggs. I will most likely use the other one for the Battle tower and Breeding.
    BOO!
    The only thing funnier than an insane person is a Jester.
    Would you like to know why?
    It's because a Jester is authentic, but insane individuals are all the same.

1. I beat the elite four again.
    2.My Metang evolved into a Metagross thanks to the lucky egg it was holding.
    3.My Empoleon is a lv.81 and its close to being a lv.82.
    4. I caught a Gligar and it evolved into a Gliscor. its a lv.38 I think.
    5.My Shelgon is getting closer to evolving into a Salamence.
    thats about it.

I bred a Timid Gastly with these IVs: 31 / 30 / 18 / 31 / 27 / 31.
    I checked the IV calc and it has HP Ice 70!
    Other than that though, not much. I'm thinking about breeding an Adamant Metagross next.
    If you need any help regarding breeding, PM me for assistance.

Currently making my OU team. It's gonna be awhile before I can battle :/

i started to breed Sneasel (with Counter/Ice Punch/Pursuit/Fake Out). i put a jolly ditto with a sneasel, and got a jolly female on the first egg. "oh", i think, "that's a nice start."

i then put the jolly female, with an everstone, into the daycare with my smeargle, and the first egg has IVs of 30/31/24/27/22/31.

it's pretty good, and i'm thinking i'll just cut this breeding program off after 2 eggs and declare myself satisfied. opinions?
    Pearl FC is 1761 9576 5676, White FC 3310 3986 5019, If you're interested in a pokemon i've posted, and you have something i could be interested in (see below) please PM me. Trade thread here. i also offer custom breeding services, for a price.

Want: female DW Sableye, Offering: Most other good DW females

I finished EV training a shiftry so I have a quick exploder for my sunny day team. Harvested some berries and got some cash so I can start with my next pokemon sooner although I have no clue who it's going to be probably Swellow or Ninetales.

I've been abandoning my Diamond for so long. Im planning to play it again.
    I left so much unfinished work to do there.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Pearl- Breeding for shiny Chikorita. Had a wi fi battle with one of myspace friend. Lost badly due to her using all ubers against my shiny team. I managed to KO Palkia and Deoxys. I'll get my rematch when I use my uber team!

Japanese Diamond- still SRing for shiny Shaymin even since July 3rd.
    New shiny: Squirtle (LG, SRing)
    Shiny count:94
    Random encounters: 12
    SR: 30
    Hatched: 6
    Pokeradar: 46

My shinies...
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ndID=216041921
    Youtube account.. http://www.youtube.com/KaosDarkrai

Well, I found my game, finally.

I found that the pokemon I had were in pretty good shape. Infernape, Gyarados, Tangrowth, Weavile, Nidoqueen and Kadabra, all EV trained with handy movesets. I did the GTS trick to evolve Kadabra, then went off to beat the league for the first time. It was easy, even with low levels (early/mid 50's).

Currently, I'm trying to complete my dex, all I need are Riolu (easily fixed), and the pixies. So i'm parked infront of Azelf, trying to catch it, preferably with a Timid nature. I would let it kill me, but that sets its nature and I specifically want a Timid one to train. I will settle for Naive, 'cause I can do the Stealth Rocking set with that.

2423 3909 0411

In the past two weeks, band has started, so I've been too busy for much Pokemon, but I have gotten some pretty good stuff done.

For one, I've gotten my Dex up to 488. Two of the ones I need (Latios and Huntail) I can get from Emerald, another (Raikou) can be gotten from LG...well, once I complete it. >>

I tried chaining the other night, also. Ever since I heard about Static making Electric-types easier to find, I've been wanting to try, so I went to a route with Shinx and decided to try my luck. After building my chain up to 4, I stopped maying attention for a second and just saw 4 patches shaking in what looked like the same way. I pick one, walk over to it, and...SHINY SHINX! : D
    Of course, my finger slipped and broke my chain at 32, but at least I got something out of it. :3
    I'm working on finishing my DP Pokedex...I have 490. : D!

Word.

I've beaten the Hearthome, Canalave and Snowpoint Gyms since my last update here, as well as all of the other things en route to each of them. I won't bother mentioning every detail, as so much has happened xD.

However, I am now at the position where I've just infiltrated the Galactic Veilstone building, and have beaten Cyrus and Saturn as well as the Grunts to clear it out and free the pixies. My next plan of action is to make my way up Mt. Coronet and encounter Cyrus and his goons for the final time on Spear Pillar before catching Dialga.

Team:
    Torterra - Lv39
    Golduck - Lv38
    Pachirisu - Lv37/38
    Murkrow - Lv38
    Ponyta - Lv 38 (so near to evolution)
    Medicham - Lv38

Breeded my Salamence until get a awesome IV Bagon
    (I breeded over 70 Bagons)
    I got:
    Bagon 21/21/25/18/25/31

Stopped a little with it, cuz I was tired and started chaining

Got just a Shiny Zigzagoon, but I´ll get more

Trained (yesterday) my Bagon with EVs and I´m now training it to lv.100
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

got a turwig on GTS, japanese one lv 1
    my snorunt became a Froslass
    won a beauty contest (normal) with my Froslass
    caught my first shiny :3 . Was chaining roselia in the trophy garden and in the 3rd chain i got a shiny roselia.
    3DS FC : 2621 2935 3452
    IGN: Maurice (Y&OR) & Mau (AS)

I make youtube stuff.
    It can be disturbing to some Watch at your own risk ;D

Well i'm at a slight crossroads.

I'm not sure whether to train OU/BL/UU teams for Online play.

Or, I'm thinking about training each fully evolved pokemon.

Or, about finishing my quest to EV train each and every pokemon possessed by my favourite character on the anime, Gary Oak. If I were to do this, I would need to do Houndoom, Pinsir, Skarmory, Krabby, Golem, Scizor, Magmar, Kingdra, and Fearow to do.

2423 3909 0411

Well, here's my first report:

PKMN Diamond: (currently saved at 668:00)
    - No luck on the Lottery tonight . . . shall try again tomorrow for something other than PP Ups (I've gotten over . . . gah, 20 so far? I'll seriously take another Exp. Share, darn it!)
    - I did get a Cheri Berry from the Flower Shop place. Maybe I'll plant it. *sigh* I need more Belue Berries right now for contest accessories, darn it.
    - Hatched another Chikorita for trading. Nicknamed him Shi out of boredom (it was last night, I couldn't think of anything else!) Also hatched a Phione for trading too, I think I nicknamed it Droplet. (Still hoping to hatch another female Eevee . . . and the starters too)
    - Still working on completing the National Pokedex . . . but at least I've owned all of them in the Sinnoh-Dex! Hurrah - big milestone, yes?
    - My Grimer (I called her Slurpi . . . wow, how original can you get?) evolved into a Muk. Yay, one more step closer to completion!

Current Pokedex Count: 442

Current Goals (for now anyway):
    - I want an all-Eevee evolution team to go against the Elite Four. My Leafeon (Hyouta - male) is ready, but not sure on the rest of the team . . . probably my Flareon (Tovah - female) and my Vaporeon (Oliver - male) should be the next ones I focus on training.
    - Shiny Female Eevee . . . enough said. (Anyone wanna help a girl out, ne?) I have yet to see a shiny on Diamond, but I have my Shiny Altaria (appropriately named "Shiny") from Ruby. I won't give up though!
    - Master Contest Ribbons . . . I want to win one already! (Gah, it gets on my nerves . . .)

And yet, the journey continues . . . NEXT TIME!

- Juuchan17

~ ~
    : DeviantArt : Livejournal : LJ TG Comm :
    Diamond: Toph - 2406-2766-4963
    Platinum: Toph - 2750-7019-4008

Battling here and there really I suppose.. Win/loss is up to 521/79 now. Just looking about on here and other forums to see if there's any open tournaments but every one I've seen so far has already started. Nothing much else to post really, until next time x
    Pokémon Black FC - 2322 5875 6505

Woo! Just caught a shiny Bidoof at the Great Marsh!
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Smile

Game: Diamond
    Name: Melanie
    Pokedex: 188 Obtained
    Badges: 8

I planned out a Competitive Battling team and a Contest Pokemon for each category. The team is composed of Lanturn, Fearow, Sceptile, Umbreon, Blaziken, and Gardevoir. For the Contests, I'll have Staraptor for Cool, Torterra for Smart, Buneary for Cute, Ninetales for Beauty, and Furret for Tough. I managed to breed a Chinchou with the right Nature and it hatched with two moves I needed.

EmeraldLeafBlade

Page 51 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast