Page 53 of 206 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 5143

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

yea i havnt been doin much lateyl. ive almost given up on chainin duskull, but i shal win this battle!!!

i just breed my chikorita, Torterra and and i'm now training my luxray up to about level 70 at spring path.

I lent my friend's Pearl and am currently playing it. Got up to Mt Coronet to get Palkia. Oh, and on the way I caught Pokerus o.o. Second time I catch it, first time being in my Emerald game.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    By default, add first FC for trades/battles (VGC)
    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs
    ---
    KI:U chapters beaten on intensity 9: Every single one ^^

Credits: Floral brushes by hawksmont, Userbar template by jordandrako

I lent my friend's Pearl and am currently playing it. Got up to Mt Coronet to get Palkia. Oh, and on the way I caught Pokerus o.o. Second time I catch it, first time being in my Emerald game.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    By default, add first FC for trades/battles (VGC)
    PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs
    ---
    KI:U chapters beaten on intensity 9: Every single one ^^

Credits: Floral brushes by hawksmont, Userbar template by jordandrako

I've decided to train a Sandslash, my favourite pokemon.

It will have the following set;

Sandslash @ Life Orb
    EV: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
    Nature: Adamant
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - X-Scissor / Night Slash

I'm going to get a Farfetch'd (FR) and level it to level 33, where it learns Night Slash (and has Swords Dance), then breed it with Shrew. Once it evolves, i'll teach it Stone Edge and Quake.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

I am training my Salamence to lv.100 but when I was writing at a cellphone message its level ups (I was out and couldn´t take my notes with me), the cellphone simply deleted the message and I lost my lv.67, 68 and 69 info
    T-T

I´ll have to calcule at Serebii IV calculator to put them at my notes
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

Diamond:
    SRing for shiny Spirtomb

Pearl:
    Fished for shiny whiscash..no luck..
    got 10 enigma and 10 starf berries from the berry plants.
    Hatched 5 more feebas eggs.
    Checked todays swarm: nosepass..
    started chaining and got a chain at 40 now.
    caught 2 shiny nosepass so far..still resetting for more

Swarming pokemon was smootchum, caught one.
    Tried chaining wobbufet, broke at seven or so, i don't think i get the whole business. Will try again tomorrow.
    Caught a Bagon, considering training a Dragon Dance Salamence for ascending battle tower. Will be first EV trained pokemon if i do go through with it.
    Evolved my Magnemite into Magnezone to fill my dex.

Today i continued training my team on pearl. I got to the first gym and beat it easily with togepi's metronome. first attack was water pulse, second was razor leaf, and third was earthquake. After i beat the gym leader my togepi evolved so i was happy about that. I also got rid off chansey for turtwig. my team's lvls: ralts-12, beldum-12, turtwig-13, togetic-14, pikachu-13, and starly-12
    Last edited by fatyeti4; 21st August 2008 at 8:13 PM.

Leaf Green:
    Badges: 8, E4 complete: 21:49

HeartGold:
    Badges: 8, Post E4

Mystery Dungeon Red: &

Pearl:
    Ended my nosepass chain at 78 with 9 shinies!

1) Naive, Likes to thrash about, Sturdy
    2) Careful, Thoroughly cunning, Sturdy
    3) Jolly, Likes to thrash about, Sturdy
    4) Bashful, Good perseverance, Magnet Pull, Holing hardstone

5) Naughty, Loves to eat, Magnet Pull
    6) Brave, Capable of taking hits, Sturdy
    7) Lonely, Likes to relax, Magnet Pull
    8) Impish, Quick tempered, Sturdy
    9) Rash, Somewhat stubborn, Sturdy

traded my 2 lucario and 2 empoleon, that i use of breeding for a shiny, to my diamond file for storage.

going to give the nosepass pokerus and evolve one of them in probopass and then send them to my diamond file for storage.

Just spent an age resetting for decent Darkrai.
    Finally ended up with what I think is alright.
    Nature: Timid
    IVs:
    30/18/0/30/30/28

Now if that is accurate, that's tasty. Shame about def, but I don't intend this guy to take many hits.

What do peeps think?

I just finished training my GTS Salamence in happiness. I let him learn draco meteor, which seems pretty decent. I'm thinking of migrating some PP ups from LeafGreen, my only GBA game that was not restarted. Do I even have any left? I know I found a whole army of them earlier. Wait- I think I used them on my togepi. Grr.. and the daycare overwrote that move, too.
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

I got my Salamence to lv.75 at the elite4
    Evolving the Ranch ones too, the ones Hayleys wants
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

I got my past-Pearl Pokemon back from my friend two days ago, and have been training them since then. Currently just beat Crasher Wake for my 5th Badge with my teams around level 30-40. Also got my sister a used Pokemon Diamond game for her birthday and she dumped me about 20 Pokemon that belonged to that person, including some Legenderies.

Currently trying to see whether I can train my traded Pokemon or not. xD
    b a c k!
    (working on signature.)
    FC : 3DS 0146-9871-7442; Sasha

-

Trained Nidoran (M) to about level 16 on a Rich Trainer's Luxio outside of Sunyshore. Evolved it into a Nidorino, and got 6 EVs in HP, and leveled it off with 4 more levels from the Magikarp trainer outside of Eterna. Planning to evolve it into a Nidoking later on, after I get Poison Spikes.

Went to Mt. Stark, Buck stole the magma stone and put it back. I startd SRing for a shiny Heatran which I got on my third try, which was really lucky. I headed to the fourth lake and I'm now SRing for a shiny Giratina. I've SR'd about 28 times now.

Decided on impulse to raise a Slowking.

Usually I have dreadful luck in the hatching of correct natures, but my second and third Slowpoke hatched were both Modest, what hilarious luck. I picked the latter due to having Own Tempo.

I'm also trying to evolve Pupitar, and once I do I will only require 13 more Pokemon to finish my dex.

Migrated six Pokemon to Diamond from Emerald. One of them was a female Vulpix. Decided to breed the Vulpix to get an egg move, and chose Energy Ball (To counter the water weakness) and chose a Leafeon to be the father. Searched for a male Eevee for a bit and realised that Bebe gives you one. Got it off her and raised it a level in Eterna forest. Taught it Energy Ball via TM, and deposited them both in the day care centre. Thy had an egg and I'm currently trying to hatch it.

My Budew finally evolved into that Roselia that I had been wanting. I am in the process of training my team of 3 all to lv.35 before I reach Vilestone.

Team
    Roselia lv.33
    Staravia lv.27
    Monferno lv.29
    What? Am I back?

...I haven't posted here in a while :\

Main Pearl: Bred a Sneasel, a Murkrow, and an Eevee with Egg moves for my mono-Dark Team. I evolved Eevee into Umbreon (who is now Level 57, IIRC). I'm just going to use the EXP. Share to level her up while beating the E4 over and over again. I might EV-train one of my Legendaries (either Kyogre or Latias), then use him/her to battle the E4 over and over again once he/she is fully EV'd. I'm going to plant some EV-reducing Berries as well.

Other Pearl: Restarted, and traded some eggs over from my main Pearl. I think I'm up to the Team Galactic HQ... *hasn't played it in a while* Oh yeah, I used this game to trade a Cleffa from my main game (I don't like to use my main game for trades) to someone on another Forum.
        Spoiler:- Stuff:

I've defeated the 8th Gym recently, which now leaves me to make the journey to the Pokemon League. I left myself at the entrance to Victory Road yesterday, so I plan on making my way through there tonight (or at least make some progress through it).

As for my aforementioned Gym challenge, I felt like making things a little more challenging by pitting one of my Pokemon against each of Volkner's Pokemon (in other words, a Gym Battle in the style of the TV show). The battles were as follows:

Rapidash Vs Raichu - One Fire Blast and a Stomp were enough to take it down.
    Pachirisu Vs Octillery - This one was challenging because of Pachirisu's naturally low offensive stats, that along with the fact that a Hyper Potion was used on Octillery and it kept using Octazooka to lower accuracy. However, it eventually succumbed to Pachirisu's onslaught of Discharges.
    Torterra Vs Luxray - Earthquake... enough said lol.
    Medicham Vs Ambipom - Don't remember much trouble with this one. A Force Palm or two dealt with the monkey.

So with that all done, I'm now going to trawl through Victory Road, training my team along the way. Too bad i'll have to sacrifice a member of my team for a HM slave though. Ah well.

Got the Buneary with Energy Ball. Unfortunately a Quirky nature, so I'm keeping this one and I'm going to hatch another one to use to trade.

Now planning on getting an egg move Kecleon, so I need a male Buneary. Searched the Eterna forest but couldn't find one >_<. Found one, but unfortunately it was a female. Still searching.
    Last edited by Crasher; 22nd August 2008 at 8:08 PM.

Been a few days

Diamond

got my riolu egg like i wanted and evolved it into Lucario at lvl 26

Defeated Fantina,Byron, and Candice
    (Lvl 36 Lucario ripped thru her team)

Destroyed every team galactic member i saw at the two lakes and currently proceeding to Lake Acuity
    Heart Gold

Credit to Foxyman1167 for the Team Pose!

Ace
    Friend Code 4340-4718-6927

Found the Buneary (Fianally). Trained it up (Thank you Elite 4!) and taught it dizzy punch. Put Kecleon and Buneary in the daycare centre. They had an egg, and I hatched it at Orebreugh city. Quirky nature again, but Dizzy Punch is there, and so is Focus Punch, which I taught to Buneary via TM. Oh, and also Endure is there, which was a move of Buneary's when I caught it. I didn't mean for Focus Punch or Endure to be passed down, but I'm happy with it .

Caught a Geodude which will be trained up to a Graveler and taught Rock Blast. I'll be using him to breed with a Onix to get a Rock Blast Onix. I'm only using Rock Blast because of the STAB bonus. Now for the the Onix...

I got my bulbasaur from LF (for training for my wifi team as my venusaur and for my pokedex) and a few others i needed for my pokedex.
    Began training my currently lv 57 garchomp.

Things i still need to for my wifi team are:

Get my currently level 87 Gengar up to lvl 100
    Evolve Bulbasaur all the way to Venusaur and get it to lvl 100
    Train My Charizard to lvl 100
    Get a Squirtle from LF, evolve to Blastoise then get it to level 100
    Get Garchomp to lvl 100
    Get my Pidgeot up to lvl 100
    Char! Charmader!
    fc: matt
    1848 1753 6542

Page 53 of 206 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast