Page 98 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 5181

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Ooh! Here is the recent happening thread! I evolved lots of poke's for my dex:
    Snover->Abomasnow
    Corphish->(how is it's evolution called :O)
    Shelgon->Salamence
    Eevee->Vaporeon
    Burmy->Wormadon
    Burmy->Mothim
    and much more!

Right now I'm trying to get a brave nature Rampardos that I'm going to EV for the double battle in the battle tower. I'm planning on making a trick room team since his speed is going to be really low. Still contemplating a moveset,but I've got a good general idea. Also about to go back to the BT to beat Palmer again so I'll have enough BP to get 2 more power items.

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

Well started breeding for a female Riolu to Breed with Hitmonlee for BlazeKick and Brick Break. Looking for a Jolly/Adamant one.
    Used PokeRadar to chain again for shinies... No luck.
    EV'd my Milotic. Correction finished EVing my Milotic.
    Friend Code: 1977-4913-1528
    Character Name: Dawn
    Currently no access to WiFi.

Proud Member of Team Radiant Dawn.
    Join today!

Currently Training: ;211;
    Currently Breeding: Will-O-Wisping ;282;
    Currently Chaining: ;299;

I'm going to get back to breeding tomorrow I think, also defeated battle tower a few times.

Ok so sometime soon I'm going to go back to finishing my Kanto Dex and breeding some Pokemon for Platinum.
    All I need is Omastar for The Kanto Dex. (Not including Mew)
    I have to train Meditite up to level 37 so I can get Fire Punch and Thunder Punch for My Platinum Chimchar.
    Then I finish My Ruby Monotype sp I can get Sceptile and the Treecko line. I then Restart for Mudkip and I am nearly finished the Hoenn dex then. (Not Including Deoxys). I have a bit of Homework though so this will probably take a few days.
    I am still waiting for a Snubbull Swarm and I'm about to Get Gligar via Emerald inserted.
    This is Bidoof. Everybody hates him for no reason.If you agree that Bidoof should be treated with respect then copy and paste this into your sig (started by surfer treecko)

Quote Originally Posted by Bell56 View Post
    I find it weird that Steel types are weak to Fighting types. I mean the last time that I punched or kicked something metal it hurt really bad and the object received no damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmagius View Post
    "Pokemon, turning your kids antisocial since 1996"

Well, yesterday I got bored so I started to raise some pokemon on my team just because I didn't have any raised over 70 (except for my migrated Dusknoir). I battled my friend on Wi-Fi and completly obliterated him. I traded off my last 2 shiny Skitty's that I saved for trading for a Shiny Golem and an Almnia Darkrai (appears to be legit). My swarm today is Zigzagoon so I plan on starting a chain later on tonight so that I can work on it tommorow when I have time. I'm also looking for an EV Spread for my Slow Rampardos that I'm going to use w/ trick room.
    EDIT: I've started my Zigzagoon chain, and it's currently at 25. I plan to get to 40 tommorow when I have time.
    EDIT2: Chain broke at 38 by a random Starley. No patterns, just a random break. I saw a shiny patch @35, but it was in a corner which would have had little chance of continuing had I walked in. Now I wish I had.
    Last edited by COKTAL; 5th February 2009 at 1:19 PM.

Well, right now I'm training a male Misdreavus that I recently hatched. I need a Duskull that knows Pain Split for my team that's in the works.

I already have a Cross Chopping Croagunk, a Wishing Eevee, and a Tri-Attacking Togepi. After Duskull's done I'll only need Trapinch and Nosepass.

Well today I went to the Battle Tower,got to rank 2 in wifi battle room with my new team of shinies,Glaceon,Salamence,and Heatran.After that my went training with my Yanmega,raised it to lv45.I'm currently chaining for a shiny Skarmory,but no luck so far.
    I claim Quilava!<3

Pearl Fc: 0517 0306 0808
    Platinum Fc: 0989 8066 6024

Please Click:

I just trained a cherrim
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

Diamond:
    Migrated several pokemon holding items from emerald.
    Traded some pokemon between pearl and diamond.
    Went underground and found 2 skull fossils and some other stuff.

Pearl:
    Walked around the safari zone..did not catch anything. Went underground, found alot of stuff. Planted several berries after the last few plants gave me a lot of micle, jacoba and watmel berries. Went to stark mountain and walked around. Stopped hatching for a shiny tropius for now. Going to breed lapras now. Found a random shiny!!! its a female Magcargo, lvl 58, lax, quick to flee, Magma armor.
    Magcargo appears
    Magcargo
    Last edited by Aesir22; 5th February 2009 at 10:22 AM.

Well I started breeding on Pearl for my new Diamond team, and it went pretty well. I wasn't breeding for IV's, all I wanted were good natures and egg moves. My planned Diamond team is

Turtwig (Adamant) - Seed Bomb
    Chimchar (Adamant) - Fire + Thunderpunch
    Remoraid (Modest) - Thunderwave
    Murkrow (Adamant) - Drill Peck
    Riolu (Modest) - Vacuum Wave
    Gastly (Modest) - Will-o-wisp
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Well Yesterday I caught a shiny Skarmory,which is my third chain shiny,at a chain of 41.
    I was soo happy when I saw the shiny patch and the Skarmory I caught it after a few Ultra balls and Dusk balls.This Skarmory came a lot earlier that the shiny Magnemite,only took me about 15 max repels to find it.Sychonrize won't work again,too bad,too bad...
    I claim Quilava!<3

Please Click:

Restarted my Pokémon Pearl this morning.

Main Points:
    * Started with Turtwig, but deposited him as soon as I caught a male Starly.
    * Worked my way up to Jubilife, and all the way through that until I could capture both a female Budew and a male Abra, to whom I taught Hidden Power [Flying].
    * Defeated Roark quite easily with Budew, and went on to catch a female Psyduck.
    * Made my way to the Valley Windworks and caught a male Pachirisu.

So far I'm planning on capturing a Ponyta to complete my team once I have no need for Bidoof, but we'll see where that goes. Keep tuning in.

Iota

Previously Iota

Looking my GTS trades is the only thing I've been doing lately.

Little update from my Pearl adventures.

I decided to take Psyduck out of my team and replaced him with a male Buizel. Starly and Abra evolved into Staravia and Kadabra, and I saved the Valley Windworks from Team Galactic.

I'm not sure still whether or not I'll put Ponyta on my team, but I haven't got long to find out I suppose, what with him becoming available soon.

Iota

Previously Iota

Pearl:
    Waterd all the berries again. Went underground, did not find any fossils this time. Traded several berries. Going to route 224 trying to chain shuckle or an other pokemon.

Just beaten the second gym. All I have at the moment is a Luxray and a slave Chimchar. I don't have a clue what to have as another pokemon for my team. If someone could just send me ANY old egg (aslong as the pokemon inside it isn't an electric type ) and isn't from Sinnoh, then coudl they PM me? This would be quite a cool thing to run around trying to hatch an egg without knowledge of what it is. So yeah, PM me

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Yesterday I got bored so I went into the underground and found around 20 traps, 2 fossils, 5 everstones (will trade for other items), a few evolution stones, and alot of gems. I got 2 99 level green spheres (I found alot of them). I started a chain of Snubull, but it broke this morning at around 15. Now I'm chaining Absol, currently at 15.
    EDIT: Chain is now at 33. I'm going to start reseting just because I've had some bad luck recently w/ chains over 35 breaking for no reason whatsoever.
    Last edited by COKTAL; 7th February 2009 at 12:17 AM.

Today I did lots of battling in the battle tower with my new team,shiny Glaceon,shiny Salamece,and an awesome Aerodacltyl.Those three got me a streak of 35 rignt now.With some more battles we could challenge Palmer again,and I'm totally ready for it.
    I claim Quilava!<3

Please Click:

I now have 438 entries into my pokedex and 459 seen. Maybe at the end of next week I'll have 459 obtained. Early this week. I tried trading slowbro holding king's rock to make it evolve and later I found out it was slowpoke I needed to trade. I'm still wondering how pilowswine learns ancient power. I'm also planning on transfering over a bunch of dittos to try and get my Arbok to breed so I can get ekans. And some other pokemon.
    Play Time: 315:23

credit for pics goes to wherever they came from I just find them off the internet. Riverclan & Princess Luna are Best
    Game I.Ds. XBL Gamertag: Cynder Luna, PSN: Nightstream88, Nintendo Wii:3787 3517 0158 5437(Name: Cynder) Nintendo 3DS: 1719-4309-3349
    Name: Cynder Pokemon Black: 5286 7765 4679 Name: Cynder. Warriors: Name- Nightstream Clan: Riverclan also is half-clan being Thunderclan & Riverclan

Pearl:
    Went to stark mountain to find a female modest magby for a trade. Had several magby chains and caught all the females...and used covet on all the males. Finally found the modest female and at the end I collected 51 magmarizers
    Now trying to find a modest female growlithe for the same trade.

Recently, I have had a new found interest in Pokemon Contests. So far I have the ribbons.

Lombre: All Ribbons (BEAUTY)
    Shaymin: All Ribbons (CUTE)
    Espeon: All RIbbons (SMART)
    Dusknoir: 1 ribbon (TOUGH)

Right now I am trying to find a good pokemon to use in a cool contest, but I am not sure which one. Pichu is 1st on my list but I am looking at others.
    The Graceful Assassin

Restarted my Diamond file this morning, after deciding on a new challenge! Catch all 151 pokemon, beat all the GYM's and E4 MEMBERS with pokemon that have a type disadvantage! Also thinking about contests
    ~Started, named myself Oscar, and picked Piplup, hoping for a +SpA boosting nature, for Beauty contests, but quickly gave up, settling on a Bashful nature (will breed later)
    ~Caught random pokemon to trade for my team that was waiting on Pearl.
    ~Got my team, and proceeded to train them all to 10, and headed for Jubilife, where I met Chris, my rival.
    ~Beat all trainers in Jubilife, and headed east, beating all trainers along the way, and catching a Zubat, Geodude, Machop, and Onix. Traded one of my Machops for Abra.
    ~Went to the mine, and found Roark. Trained my team up to 13, and headed for the GYM. Beat the two trainers in the GYM, and desperately trying to beat Roark with a Chimchar, Aipom, and Murkrow.

Turtwig @ Adamant
    ~Seed Bomb (egg)
    ~Secret Power (egg)
    ~Razor Leaf
    ~Tackle

Chimchar @ Adamant
    ~Fire Punch (egg)
    ~Thunderpunch (egg)
    ~Scratch
    ~Leer

Remoraid @ Modest @ Sniper
    ~Water Gun
    ~Psybeam
    ~Thunderwave (egg)
    ~Lock-on

Murkrow @ Adamant @ Super Luck
    ~Drill Peck (egg)
    ~Pursuit
    ~Astonish
    ~Roost (egg)

Riolu @ Modest @ Inner Focus
    ~Force Palm
    ~Quick Attack
    ~Vacuum Wave (egg)
    ~Endure

Aipom @ Adamant @ Run Away
    ~Slam
    ~Astonish
    ~Thunder Wave
    ~Tail Whip

Anyone have any tips on beating Roark with a Chimchar (no evolving), Murkrow, and Aipom?

EDIT: I finally beat Roark! After about 20 tries, I gave up, and trained Aipom, Chimchar, and Murkrow up to 16, where Aipom learned Tickle, which was surely the main reason that I won. Pretty much all I did was Tickle them a few times, and use Aipom's Slam, Chimchar's Fire Punch, or Murkrow's Drill Peck/Pursuit. Well I hope to be in Eterna City by tomorow morning, and there, the challenge will continue, with Remoraid soloing Gardenia!
    Last edited by foxyman1167; 8th February 2009 at 2:50 AM.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

My new team is nearly complete. I have them all hatched with the right egg moves, natures, and names. I only need to distribute certain TM moves and they'll be ready for PBR's Little Battle before I actually start leveling them.

My team is...
    Sky the Trapinch
    Sefirot the Togepi
    Victoire the Croagunk
    Bubba the Eevee
    Jack the Duskull
    Mustafa the Nosepass

Well, I'm borrowing a friend's DS and Diamond game (I'm going to get Shaymin tommorow, so I told him I'd bring his game to get it since he can't make it). I used his game in the underground to get 20 flags so that I can take out most of my bolders in my base. I also talked to him 15 times so that I'm closer to being able to SR for a shiny Spiritomb. I then went out and chained Phanpy. 1st chain ended for no reason @ 35 (no battle, I was still in range, it just stopped). 2nd chain I ended @ 46 w/ 5 Shiny's, now I'm trying to decide which to evolve and which 3 to trade.

Page 98 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast