Page 99 of 217 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 5403

Thread: The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Dang it!!!

Just moments ago i encountered a shiny skuntank. I immediately threw a quick ball. It shook once, twice, three times... and then it broke out. Then it used Memento and killed itself. **** it that sucks so much!

I chained for Gastrodon (east) no luck, then went for Stunky no luck, did some trade with people on Serebii, which puts my dex up to...

SEEN: 474
    OBTAINED: 472

i can smell three stars on my trainder card...

UPDATE: I HAVE REACHED 500 HOURS ON MY DIAMOND!!!! thats a lot of time on my arse....
    Virtually gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgil View Post
    Dang it!!!

Just moments ago i encountered a shiny skuntank. I immediately threw a quick ball. It shook once, twice, three times... and then it broke out. Then it used Memento and killed itself. **** it that sucks so much!
    MASTERBALLS ;egg

No seriously, you should check on Internet if a shiny can kill itself or run away with a move it has before chucking any Pokéballs, and if it can die or run away, use Master Ball.

Today I:
    -EV trained Yanmega to lv50.
    -Start training Growlithe.
    -Received Shaymin from TRU!
    -SRed for Timid Shaymin.
    I claim Quilava!<3

Pearl Fc: 0517 0306 0808
    Platinum Fc: 0989 8066 6024

Please Click:

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    MASTERBALLS ;egg

No seriously, you should check on Internet if a shiny can kill itself or run away with a move it has before chucking any Pokéballs, and if it can die or run away, use Master Ball.
    I only have one master ball, and i ain't wasting it. Plus, I was already aware of skuntank's memento, but when i once caught a normal skuntank with a quick ball on first turn, i figured i could do it again with the shiny. Boy was i wrong.

Meh, marked all my Shiny, Event/Special pokemon (as well as all my Giratinas, Dialgas, and Palkias). Then I hatched 20 or random eggs. Now I'm trying to catch one of every pokemon (which I've been doing on and off over the last few months). Got some cash from the E4 and looked for a Shellder, but got bored after 5 minutes.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

AR ;egg
    GTS ;egg
    GBA ;egg
    LOTTERY ;egg

There's many ways to get Masterballs

Unhappy

So I guess I have no choice but to re-start my game... Sucks, especially since I've migrated a dozen sweet pokemon over to it, including my marshtomp, and my shiny spinda, and my kyogre. T_T

I have learned my lesson about cheating devices!
    Harley is my bishie!!!

I finally got my perfect Timid Shaymin,after tons of SRs. Its the only Timid Shaymin that have 20+ Iv in both Sp.Atk and Spe. But I did saw a Hasty Shaymin that 31 Iv in both Atk and Spe,but I don't want it since I want a Timid Shaymin.
    I claim Quilava!<3

Please Click:

So today I got Shaymin, my first event Pokemon ever. Unfortunately I savedafter I got it, so it wound up being Quirky natured and not anything I wanted. Oh well, I'll remember this come Regigigas time...

Recently got my first shiny as well by way of GTS (Beldum). That was pretty freakin sweet.

I'm kind of frustrated at the fact that I'm unable to breed a Lonely natured male Nidoran. I've filled an entire box with almost every nature except for the one I want. Grrr. I wish there was a way to figure out what natures are most likely to come up, but it seems very random when neither parent has the nature you want. I'll keep trying though, it's bound to come up sooner or later.
    Feed me, Seymour!

Looking for a shiny UT , Adamant/Jolly nature preferred. PM me if you've got one.

Went underground, found a couple of fossils, caught a few pokemon from the Great Marsh since I was bored, and tried Pokeradaring Aron... but I got bored :/ Meh.

On Pearl, I've just gotten to Valley Windworks and I've defeated the guy at the door. I'm just about to head into the meadow where the guy sells honey, but right now my friend has my game (he's going to get Shaymin on it for me since I didn't have Mystery gift on it when I was there w/ diamond).
    Diamond: I'm raising some pokemon now. Trying to figure out what I want to chain since I've got a day or 2 before I'm going to get Pearl back. I'll take suggestions as long as their not a Swarm/Trophy pokemon (stupid 5&#37; appearance).

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

Pearl:
    Hatched several munchlax eggs for a trade. Currently hatching lapras.
    Watered all my berries (including jacoba and micle). Chaining pidgey at the moment. Chain at 22.

~Well after struggling to beat Roark, my challenge continued. I headed north, catching new pokemon along the way, and made it to Floroama Town, where I kicked Team Galactic back to Eterna's Galactic Building.
    ~Continued north, beating all trainers and catching even more pokemon. Healed outside of the forest, and entered. Reluctantly agreed to travel with Cheryl and her annoying Chansey, and beat even more trainers. Caught every different pokemon in Eterna Forest.
    ~Got to Eterna, healed and headed to the GYM. Beat all trainers, but was PWNED by Gardenia. I headed west, and trained Remoraid up to lvl 25. Went back for more, but got my *** handed to me over and over again. Left, and trained Remoraid up to lvl 28.
    ~Went to Gardenia, and finally beat her after a few tries. Aurora Beam OHKO'd Cherubi and Turtwig, but Roserade was 3HKO'd by Psybeam (hoping for confusion) Luckily it kept using Poison Sting instead of Magical Leaf/Grass Knot, and soon I came out on top.
    Team ATM:
    Turtwig lvl 21 @ Adamant
    ~Seed Bomb (egg)
    ~Secret Power (egg)
    ~Bite
    ~Curse

Chimchar lvl 21 @ Adamant
    ~Fire Punch (egg)
    ~Thunderpunch (egg)
    ~Scratch
    ~Rock Smash

Remoraid lvl 28 @ Modest
    ~Bubblebeam
    ~Psybeam
    ~Aurora Beam
    ~Focus Energy

Murkrow @ Adamant
    ~Drill Peck (egg)
    ~Pursuit
    ~Astonish
    ~Roost (egg)

Riolu @ Modest
    ~Force Palm
    ~Vacuum Wave (egg)
    ~Quick Attack
    ~Reversal

Aipom @ Adamant
    ~Slam (egg)
    ~Astonish
    ~Thunderwave (egg)
    ~Tickle

Task List:
    ~Rid Eterna City of Team Galactic
    ~Catch all pokemon available right now
    ~Train my team to 30's
    ~Find some pokemon for Super Contests
    ~Beat Crasher Wake using only my Chimchar/Monferno
    Last edited by foxyman1167; 11th February 2009 at 2:23 AM.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Caught a Porygon and Castform in the Trophy Garden, hatched a Shiny Yanma, caught a random Tauros, marked a couple pokemon, and caught other random pokemon.

Today I battled some trainers in the battle tower,and got a streak of 28 in multi battle.And I just caught a shiny Voltorb at a chain of 48.My 4th chain shiny!
    I claim Quilava!<3

Please Click:

Diamond:
    Did some SRs for spiritomb

Pearl:
    Hatched a couple of lapras and watered all my berries.
    Tried to chain some random pokemon, but no luck.
    Went underground, but got bored..
    Trying to catch synchronize Ralts..and all the natures. Currently training a gentle one to use for chaining..

eh currently ev traning more POkemon for Pokemon Battle Revolution wi-fi. I got like well 18 done so far... need to transfer more Pokemon form LEaf Green and so on.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Well, my friend still hasn't gone to the event w/ my pearl version so I'm still waiting for that.
    Diamond: I started reseting for a good Shaymin. I settled w/ a Mild nature (or whatever +Sp. Attack, -Defense is) w/ the IV's: X/X/X/28/X/25. I once got a Modest one w/ X/X/X/5/X/31, but the Sp. Attack was too low for a sweeper. I'm leveling it up a few times to get all of the EV's into it's stats (one first level up, + 24 sp attack and +21 in speed :P ). Now I'm chaining Gastrodon for some random reason, currently at 28.

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

Trying to get a decent Modest female Omanyte via SR right now. I did get a Modest female, but her IVs sucked pretty hard. I have a funky feeling I'll eventually get a male shiny, and my intuition is often right, but I've only been at it for like 20 minutes so I dunno...
    Originally Posted by Ledian_X
    And now you have God prancing around your ranch. How DO you sleep at night?

What to say, what to say, what to say...um, hi!

Diamond FC:3051 4644 2102

Meh, caught some more random pokemon and leveled up my Shiny Yanma. Today was also the day where I downloaded 3 TRU Shaymins :/

I got 491/493 pokemon. Which gave me my third star on the trainer card. All that is left is Shaymin and Arceus. I also caught probably my first and only shiny I'll get which is a spearow. I could be wrong. I got it on a random encounter too. I also got
    Electrivire,Deoxys,Darkrai off of gts. I suppose what is next is I'll probably try out battle tower for the fourth star or the contest one. I just need to come up with a team.
    Play Time: 340:00

credit for pics goes to wherever they came from I just find them off the internet. Riverclan & Princess Luna are Best
    Game I.Ds. XBL Gamertag: Cynder Luna, PSN: Nightstream88, Nintendo Wii:3787 3517 0158 5437(Name: Cynder) Nintendo 3DS: 1719-4309-3349
    Name: Cynder Pokemon Black: 5286 7765 4679 Name: Cynder. Warriors: Name- Nightstream Clan: Riverclan also is half-clan being Thunderclan & Riverclan

Hatched a couple of Tyrogue eggs, then tried my luck at chaining. Geez that is tough. I can't even get past 20. My highest was 18... Pretty hard haha.
    ~ 4510 8693 1227 ~
    Learn It.

I WILL Import Pokemon Heart Gold.
    Believe It.

Pearl:
    Chained Raticate...but the chain broke at 38, no shinies.
    Hatched several lapras. Got alot of micle, custap and jacoba berries from the berrieplants. Caught 3 more synchronize ralts. Still need to catch 16 natures to get all of them.

I got an Aipom and a Glameow from GTS and just started over with my 2nd Pearl.

Page 99 of 217 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast