Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Our Cup Runneth Over! (543)

A champion as well as a top coordinator! There is no other like that...and his milotic's moves were beautiful

This episode was good. It was cool to see Wallace for the 1st time. It was cool to see Wallace help Dawn out and give her advice for the Wallace Cup Contest. As usual, the sound man hit the woman with the microphone, I can never stop laughing when he does that. Wallace's appeal with Milotic looked incredible! It was cool to see Aqua Ring and Dragon Pulse for the 1st time. The Ash vs Dawn battle was very cool especially when Buizel blocked Whirlpool with Aqua Jet. Interesting how Wallace suggested that Ash should enter the contest with Buizel.

50/100

Wallace was definitely my favourite part of this episode! Back when I saw this episode for the first time, I was so happy that Wallace was finally getting an anime appearance because he's my favourite Hoenn character and one of my overall favourites too. I loved the contest appeal his Milotic did - such a beautiful performance! I liked how he gave some advice to Dawn about taking time to play with your Pokemon. Oh, and I also liked how Wallace was shown to be so famous and popular.

Seviper's Milotic costume was hilarious, I thought it looked like a witch. Also liked seeing May at the end.

I enjoyed seeing Dawn's Pokemon practicing a combined appeal at the start and how it got ruined and Dawn ended up being shocked by Discharge. I loved Wallace's introduction scene by the lakeside as well as seeing the Sinnoh Now crew again. Wallace's appeal with Milotic in the lake was gorgeous and I liked that Jessie was present to see it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678