Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Cup Runneth Over! (543)

Milotic used Safeguard, Aqua Ring, Dragon Pulse, and Twister.

The ribbon is the prize for the winner of the Wallace Cup Contest.

*waits for people to bawwww about "NO SWINUB EGG/RAZOR FANG DIS SUX!!!!11!!" *

If it's any consolation, the Wallace Cup ribbon qualifies as an official ribbon in all Contests anywhere. Go on, spare a neuron or two to figure out why that might make it at least as important plot-wise as a Swinub egg/Razor Fang.

Later, at the hotel...

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well Wallace's Milotic is definitely large.

Screenshots scream awesome-ness. Dang, I've never been so interested in just looking at the screenshots so watching the episode itself will be a huge blast.

^Yea, me too. Same goes with most of the upcoming EPs. They look so well written and soo well planned out. Can't wait for big twists in future EPs.

Quote Originally Posted by tipnottippy View Post

If it's any consolation, the Wallace Cup ribbon qualifies as an official ribbon in all Contests anywhere. Go on, spare a neuron or two to figure out why that might make it at least as important plot-wise as a Swinub egg/Razor Fang.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that when I first saw the ribbon. That's something that's good to know, since it was a special contest it might not have been a qualifying one and simply for decoration and status, which while nice to have wouldn't be worth anything contstructive.
    PLEASE feed Farfetch'd sour (yellow) berries!

i don't speak japanese, but what was Wallace saying to Ash when he was talking about buizel?
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

In Dawn's big four pokemon appeal training thing, what exactly was she having Buneary do? I mean there is a Whirpool that is being electricuted while stars are flying around it, then off to this side, Buneary is mid-air break dancing, barely involved at all. Also, at the begining, Buneary was with Ash, while all of Dawn's other pokemon were inside with her? How much can Dawn shaft the Bunny in one episode?!

Also, with Milotic's Water/Dragon Pulse [I'm not sure which one it used] aside from shattering the Aqua Ring did it do anything, I just heard Wallace order the attack and the Aqua Ring shatter. I didn't see any attack being launched.
    I'm back

fun ep definately, Wallace is so...FABULOUS XD Guess I kinda like him, lol.

I wonder what Hikari was remembering that Zoey said...I think maybe she remembered she was supposed to showcase her pokemon, not the attacks, so she panicked XD That was funny.

Someone really should sub all the pokemon eps T_T; no idea why no one does...I hate not knowing what they say...

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Fanboi13 View Post
    In Dawn's big four pokemon appeal training thing, what exactly was she having Buneary do?
    I got the impression it was bounce
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Seems like Pikachu will be using that "stiff Iron Tail" move from now on.
    I think that's pretty cool (and Buneary thought so too...).

Poor Dawn... and yet so funny she got caught in the attack crossfire, followed by getting face-planted by Buneary.

Eh, pretty unremarkable episode overall. It was to be expected though, all the real action is for next time. Musashi going fangirly over Mikuri was pretty funny though, and it was great to see him show off a taste of his skills. I really hope that's not the last we see of them.
    ~

has it been uploaded yet or where is everyone seeing it?
    I ask as I really want to see it and her Glaceon. (if shown)
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Glacia is only shown for a second in the preview for next week's episode.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    I had a good laugh when I saw Seviper trying to be Milotic. :3 The real Milotic was probably saying " Wtf? " in its mind.
    I was saying WTF in my mind.

Anyway, how did Dragon Pulse look like in the animé?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Can anyone "narrate" the ending scene? What is with the looking at the map, and May's cameo.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Wallace didn't probably appear as a gym leader in the anime, but he did appear as a coordinator. This episode looks cool anyway.

Yay...they gave May two lines to speak. Now we got to wait another two weeks until the next episode... >_<

Great opening for the arc, this will probably definitely be my favorite arc of all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    has it been uploaded yet or where is everyone seeing it?
    I ask as I really want to see it and her Glaceon. (if shown)
    yea i didnt watch it either was waiting all day long checking if its been uploaded maybe tomorrow it will be uploaded

I dunno if anybody noticed but May was in her Pokemon Emerald outfit

Two-Tone: Yard sales! I love yard sales! Actually I hate yard sales, the pros of a yard sale are the great bargans but the cons of a yard sale is that everything is used, eww yuck!

Cadpig: Two-Tone? Focus!

Quote Originally Posted by tipnottippy View Post
    Which one was Dragon Pulse attack. I saw the other three attack in the episode but didn't notice the Dragon Pulse attack.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I was saying WTF in my mind.

Anyway, how did Dragon Pulse look like in the animé?
    Um Dragon Pulse looked like..... to be honest I don't know what it looked like... I saw it but it wasn't distintive enough, for me my guess it looked like a barrier attack, but it also looked like it emanated from Milotic's body so it was more... let's say if Milotic were surrounded by pikachus, Dragon pulse looked like it could take them all out, as opposed to focusing on one or two pikachus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Which one was Dragon Pulse attack. I saw the other three attack in the episode but didn't notice the Dragon Pulse attack.
    Sushi said it was when Milotic destroyed the Aqua Ring rings.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Like many others I thought that this episode was very basic and kinda boring. I guess a longer saga needs to start somewhere, so I won´t complain too much about it.

I am happy that Jessie mentioned Dustox, continuity still isn´t huge in Pokémon, but the writers improved a lot. ( Did Ash say something about a Raichu, when Pikachu trained with Turtwig and Buizel? It sounded like that, but maybe I was just tired. ^^" Maybe something about how the Raichu battle boosted Pikachu´s ego or something like that?)

Candy Musalina going fangirl over Wallace was cool was well. I never grow tired of Team Rocket. EVER.

I like the fat-microphone guy. There NEEDS to be a shipping for micro-guy and the reporter-woman. MicrocrushShipping? HeadbuttShipping? Who knows?

Too much ("flying") Milotic-action makes me a sad Whiscash fanboy...I would kill to see a Contest trained Whiscash, silly eyes, funny whiskers, beautiful appeals ^^
    Wobbuffet cosplaying Whiscash would be AWESOME /fanboy rant

I knew that Nozomi´s strategy was to **** with Hikari´s mind. Poor jailbait-thingie...

It felt good to see Haruka again. It makes sense that she arrived at Snowpoint, isn´t there a port anyway?
    Let´s hope that the final episode of this mini-arc doesn´t fall in the hands of Takeda or the like...

I need some Pochama-plushie with VA action as well. YOU CAN´T RESIST THE POCHA! Who needs Piplup or Plinfa when you can have Pochama?
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by TwoToneDearly View Post
    I dunno if anybody noticed but May was in her Pokemon Emerald outfit
    yea....everybody did notice thanks

I thought it would be ironic if she was. I wonder how she did in Johto? And how do you think Dawn will do in the Wallace Cup? I know Ambipom will do well.

~Ayra~
    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevent, it is what you do with the gift of life, that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "The only thing we can be is ourselves, we can't be someone else, and someone else can't be us." -Kelly Smith
    3DS FC 1048-8196-8009
    Type:Flying
    Spearow, Woobat, Hawlucha
    ^Click to go to my Ribbon Sprites thread, in need of some ideas^
    Currently working on:
        Spoiler:- Ribbons I'm working on:
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/23t2pg8.png[/img]
    Credit to AWildMew for the Shinjoh Connection userbar

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa
    Maybe something about how the Raichu battle boosted Pikachu´s ego or something like that?
    Yeah, as if thats what we all need.

I agree about this episode being boring, but that short 5 second clip that showed May at Snowpoint, that made the episode for me.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

The Grand Finale Arc begins with Chapter 109.

Ash will capture this thing.
    Mark my words

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Can anyone "narrate" the ending scene? What is with the looking at the map, and May's cameo.
    May is in Snowpoint City so the writers wanted to show May while she's there.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast