Page 257 of 259 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259 LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Favorite means of entering the Digital World? (Can be from the anime, manga, or video games)

I have to say Adventure's way, but not the first time. I though that when they went there after defeating VenomMyotismon it was very cool with the rainbow sort of just sucking them right up there. I'm not sure if that's exactly what happened, but I haven't seen it in a while so I'm not 100% sure.
    Last edited by Terra Force; 4th July 2012 at 6:10 PM.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    I kinda like Digimon Tamers interpretation of going into the Digital World then again my opinion is basis since I love Digimon Tamers.
    Co-signed.

Favorite means of entering the Digital World?

I think Adventure 02's way of going in through computers. It's accessible and I want to hear awesome music playing everytime I go to the Digital World.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 20 is up.

Just because, here are my rankings and small comments for all the seasons for anyone who may be interested in the slightest:
    1. Tamers - By far the best season if you ask me. It had the best group of kids and Digimon, Guilmon and Renamon are two of my favorite Digimon. The storyline was the best/most complex as well. The only bad thing I can really say is that the final D-Reaper arc dragged on for too long and was pretty boring, but that's it.
    2. Savers/Data Squad - Gets way too bad a rep if you ask me. People say it ripped off Adventure when it was clearly meant to call back to it in several ways, I mean having Agumon as the main partner Digimon was obvious enough about that and -->His digivolved forms in this season were better than his originals anyway.<-- It also by far had the best villain, Kurata was one evil b*****d. And Marcus was awesome, I won't let anyone tell me any different. He doesn't need any damn goggles when he can punch the big bad in the face and actually hurt him.
    3. Adventure - The original, has nostalgia, etc. but it didn't age as good as it could have for me. People overrate it as god knows what, it's not the be all, end all of Digimon like certain fans like to believe. But it was a good season. Just not the best.
    4. Xros Wars: Young Hunters - Not very popular at all, but I can't bring myself to fuss over it too much because it was just too harmless. Yeah, it was pretty much all filler, yeah the crossover was half-assed and horrible, and yeah the Pokemon-esque "characters of the week" were completely unnecessary. But it didn't last long enough to annoy me too much, and I liked the first ten or so episodes. They reminded me of Tamers. <3 And I liked the three main boys of this season, even Tagiru, and Taiki, whom I detested in the original Xros Wars. They decided to make him human in this season.
    5. Adventure 02 - Horrible storyline and millions of plotholes running wild. Hated four of the six Digidestined (Yolei, Cody, Kari, and Ken fyi), but TK helped in that regard a little bit, even though he never really did anything. Davis was alright, too. And Arukenimon and Mummymon were hilarious, and the general nostalgia feel is enough to bump it two spots above last place for me.
    6. Xros Wars - The only good thing about this season were the first two Death Generals, eveything else is terrible. Taiki was a boring and unlikable hero who I wanted to punch in the face more often than not (he was much better in Young Hunters ftr). Stupid god kid who can do no wrong. Zenjirou and whatever the girl was called were pointless tagalongs. Why did they exist? Kiriha and Nene were uninteresting. The storyline was uninteresting and pretty much relied on repetition and filler. Probably even worse than its successor was in that regard, you could probably count on two hands how many episodes of this season (out of 54) were necessary for the overall storyline. Hated it.
    7. Frontier - The worst of the worst. No partner Digimon, cutting our team of heroes in half. The kids were made up of nothing but horrible and unlikable stereotypes. They were also hilariously weak, since especially near the mid-way to the end of the season they could not win any of their battles. They said they were gonna win and save the world, but in practice they were all talk and no show. All the episodes from Duskmon on pretty much consisted of the heroes getting beaten to a pulp. Very boring, not to mention depressing. You couldn't root for these kids. I wanted Lucemon to destroy the world and kill everyone at the end of it. <3

For the record, I actually rewatched all of these seasons earlier this year (or for the first time for the two more recent seasons) so my thoughts on these are pretty vivid. What does everyone else think?

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Favorite means of entering the Digital World?

I think Adventure 02's way of going in through computers. It's accessible and I want to hear awesome music playing everytime I go to the Digital World.
    I liked that too actually, since it made a lot of sense (they are travelling to a digital world, after all). I just didn't like how they could enter and leave whenever they pleased. They should've done a story arc where the kids were trapped in the digital world. You know, like how the original kids were.
    Last edited by Weedy Spyze; 4th July 2012 at 7:00 PM.

My favorite means of entering the digital world would be the way Tai entered, after that fight with the ghostly Ogremon the first time he went back to the real world.

Floating up to the sky, ever so slowly, both wanting to go to fulfill his duty and to check on his friends, but also wanting to stay for his sister. That moment was so awesome, tragic, and bittersweet I can't believe I had competely forgotten about it until this was brought up.

Favorite means of entering the Digital World? (Can be from the anime, manga, or video games)

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    My favorite means of entering the digital world would be the way Tai entered, after that fight with the ghostly Ogremon the first time he went back to the real world.

Floating up to the sky, ever so slowly, both wanting to go to fulfill his duty and to check on his friends, but also wanting to stay for his sister. That moment was so awesome, tragic, and bittersweet I can't believe I had competely forgotten about it until this was brought up.
    I second this.

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

I liked 02 as well due to how it allowed the team to go back and forth at will, unlike most of the other seasons.

May I join as a Moonmon please? If thats acceptable of course. I'll admit my knowledge of Digimon is limited, but I've always enjoyed watching bits and pieces of the anime.

Oh and...TerraForce. ^_^

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Yup, you're accepted. Welcome!
    Chapter 20 is up.

Welcome Aura of Twilight!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Would love to join since I love Digimon. Very excited for Re Digitize

Terra Force
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/20j6az4.jpg[/IMG]

I would like to join the Digimon club, please!
    I want to pick Babydmon.
    I really love digimon.
    Terra Force!!!!
    Last edited by Srivats123; 19th July 2012 at 8:17 PM.
    My trainer name: Brandon
    My Platinum Version FC: 1806 6081 4355

Aura Of Twilight: You're accepted! Welcome to the club! Also, you need to choose an In-Training Digimon.

Srivats123: You're missing something vitally important to your acceptance. (Hint: Go back and re-read the club's first post again...and look at what the other newly-accepted members put in their first posts.)

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Can I be a co-leader?

New topic!

It's your job to make a new Kimeramon/Chimeramon (a digimon made up of existing digimons' body parts). What digimon parts would you use for this new digimon?
    Chapter 20 is up.

Can I leave please?

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    Can I leave please?
    Didn't say "Terra Force". =P
    Chapter 20 is up.

Can I leave please Terra Force

Heh, I was kidding. You don't have to ask to leave. Go ahead.
    Chapter 20 is up.

Just got the new game and loving it.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/20j6az4.jpg[/IMG]

I may come back if I find my interest again

RE: Digitize? I was wondering how that was. It must be the Japanese version, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    I may come back if I find my interest again
    Yeah, probably. You don't really even have to "officially leave" the club; we have like a billion inactive members who have only posted once. If you do though, you can most likely come back, if you want.
    Chapter 20 is up.

when do our digimon evolve?

Check the Digi-Member List on the first post.
    Chapter 20 is up.

Guys sense I'm still sort of a member I need to warn you about Srivats123. He has been joining clubs he doesn't know about. I know as a fact that he probably doesn't really know what Digimon is.

Page 257 of 259 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259 LastLast