Page 258 of 259 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259 LastLast
Results 6,426 to 6,450 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    Guys sense I'm still sort of a member I need to warn you about Srivats123. He has been joining clubs he doesn't know about. I know as a fact that he probably doesn't really know what Digimon is.
    a digimon is a fictional character that evolve using a digivice in season 5, Digimon: Data Squad. Digimons hatch from Digi-eggs. There are 6 seasons of Digimon shows.
    My trainer name: Brandon
    My Platinum Version FC: 1806 6081 4355

Okay sorry, I've had a hard time trusting you after you made another account just to try to join a club you messed up in the first time. I apologize sincerely.

The Re-Digitize came out a few days ago in Japan. Hopefully, it does get translate but I doubt it since not only Digimon but the PSP is what you would could call dead over here. A man can dream right?

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.

So mario, are we friends?

It's your job to make a new Kimeramon/Chimeramon (a digimon made up of existing digimons' body parts). What digimon parts would you use for this new digimon?

So basically, we get to be mad scientists now? Heck yes. New Kimeramon, new Kimeramon... I feel like whatever Franken-monster I come up with needs to have Numemon eyeballs. That just seems right. So, without further ado:

Kimeramon Version Nume-Nume:
    - Comprised of: Gatomon head and ears, Numemon protruding eyes and teeth, Leomon mane, Minotarumon torso, two Mojyamon arms (upper), one Meramon arm (lower right), one Guardromon arm (lower left), Tyrannomon legs, Seadramon tail, and Garudamon wings

Perfect.

(What? No, of course I didn't just pick random Digimon and piece them together. Jeez.)

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

I don't have anything to add to the Kimeramon thing.

I didn't even know there was a new Digimon game coming out, how is it?

It's your job to make a new Kimeramon/Chimeramon (a digimon made up of existing digimons' body parts). What digimon parts would you use for this new digimon?

First, I'd evolve all its components to the Mega level, some sort of GrandKimeramon. HerculesKabuterimon helmet, WarGreymon body/hair, MetalGarurumon legs, Daemon arms, BlackWarGreymon arm, GrandisKuwagamon arm, Seraphimon wings, Slayerdramon cape, and Spinomon tail.

Or an all-Ancient Kimeramon. Ancient/PrimevalKimeramon. It would have a centaur body-type. AncientSphinxmon as his lower body, AncientTroiamon cannons and weaponry, AncientGreymon head and wings, AncientBeetlemon arms, AncientVolcamon arm with AncientMermaimon trident, AncientGarurumon arm with weapon, AncientKazemon hair, AncientMegatheriummon horns, and AncientWisetmon cloak over human body. The best part about this Kimeramon is it's always-shifting nature. What I described above is it's usual "base" form. But it can modify and shift its body into any combination of the ten Ancients' parts.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    The Re-Digitize came out a few days ago in Japan. Hopefully, it does get translate but I doubt it since not only Digimon but the PSP is what you would could call dead over here. A man can dream right?
    I love the game tbh. I love the Durarara/DS designs. PSP is is still coming out with great games in Japan but over here its dead sadly. I just am playing the Japanese version since its to good to wait for and never get anything.

I like how you post, Aura.

I may try to get the game on my iPod Touch if possible. looks like a lot of fun.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    I love the game tbh. I love the Durarara/DS designs. PSP is is still coming out with great games in Japan but over here its dead sadly. I just am playing the Japanese version since its to good to wait for and never get anything.
    Ah, I'm glad that it's turning out to be good so far. How are some of the mechanics of the game?

Btw, the final list of Digimon you can obtain in the game has been leaked:

Spoiler:- Digimon:
    Last edited by Taodragon; 23rd July 2012 at 6:30 AM.

Well, Re: Digitize is out and released at the point and so has scans for the manga adaptation. And I have too say I wish it was localized but then again maybe I am hoping for too much.

Yeah, it would be cool if it was localised, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

Does anything Digimon get localized anymore? I think after Data Squad really failed to make much of a dent the franchise has pretty much been killed off in the west unfortunately.

Hopefully that's not the case. I do know that the west is getting that D-Arts Dukemon/Gallantmon toy, so that's something.
    Chapter 17 is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Hopefully that's not the case. I do know that the west is getting that D-Arts Dukemon/Gallantmon toy, so that's something.
    There's that. I've always been counting on Digimon Story: Lost Evolution or the other things to be localized in the west too but I guess it's not gonna happen at this rate...

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

There's little to no demand for it. And let's face it, the last few games on the DS that we got pretty much were awful. The graphics were subpar (especially for a DS game - Golden Sun was on GBA and had better graphics), the battle animation was a joke, and the storyline was incomprehensible. As much as I wanted to like Dawn/Dusk, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

Quote Originally Posted by Kamotz View Post
    There's little to no demand for it. And let's face it, the last few games on the DS that we got pretty much were awful. The graphics were subpar (especially for a DS game - Golden Sun was on GBA and had better graphics), the battle animation was a joke, and the storyline was incomprehensible. As much as I wanted to like Dawn/Dusk, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
    This. This so much.
    I couldnt tell you how many times I picked up Dawn and/or Dusk in an attempt to get to like them, but its a friggin impossible task. The games are boring, repetitive, and only present one challenge through the whole game: grinding. Grinding for hours on end, with the same, animationless repetitive attacks, in a story that made no sense navigating maze like maps that throw your orientation sense for the wildest ride its been in. I couldn't tell you how often I got lost on the very first missions. Most of the time, I reached my goal by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    This. This so much.
    I couldnt tell you how many times I picked up Dawn and/or Dusk in an attempt to get to like them, but its a friggin impossible task. The games are boring, repetitive, and only present one challenge through the whole game: grinding. Grinding for hours on end, with the same, animationless repetitive attacks, in a story that made no sense navigating maze like maps that throw your orientation sense for the wildest ride its been in. I couldn't tell you how often I got lost on the very first missions. Most of the time, I reached my goal by accident.
    I wholeheartedly agree. I wanted to like these games because I had some fun with the older Digimon World games but I couldn't bring myself to do it. The grinding was one the more frustrating part of the game. I took forever just get past the first dungeon. The graphics were even that great and the animations were subpar at the best. I simply couldn't bring myself to like these games.

Can I join? I choose Upamon!

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

I couldn't agree more about Dawn/Dusk. Not only was the storyline boring, but training your digimon took forever as well. Post storyline there's hardly anything for you to do.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

@ OshaMijuWott: Hmm, check the rules again. You're missing something.
    Chapter 17 is up.

Well I liked Dawn/Dusk, but it kinda fluctuated in difficulty at times. You should've been able to take side quests while doing a main quest, in my opinion. They weren't perfect, heck, they were pretty much terrible, but I found them fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Well I liked Dawn/Dusk, but it kinda fluctuated in difficulty at times. You should've been able to take side quests while doing a main quest, in my opinion. They weren't perfect, heck, they were pretty much terrible, but I found them fun to play.
    That's probably the best way to describe them for me as well. They were serviceable and fun, but boy did those games have a lot of flaws.

On re: Digitize, I haven't kept updated but my sister has been looking at gameplay videos from YouTube, then side-by-side with a translation script on Word. Looks like she really wants it... But I don't know if it'll be worth getting it in a language neither of us can understand. <w>

Also hey it's been a while. To people who don't know me I'm Xash!

Page 258 of 259 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259 LastLast