Page 41 of 259 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Technically HotShot double-posted. >:U Oh well, gratz #Gecko#! I'll just go for pwning page 100 like I did 50. Mufufu...

Have you ever had any Digimon-related dreams? If so, share them.
    I had a dream I entered the Digital World when I was using a school computer. But when I got in... no partner was waiting for me. ): Or maybe there was... but he/she wasn't hatched yet.

Oh well, it was nice to see the view in Toy Town with all the eggs. Much cuter than any other incarnations of Digimon Egg areas in latter seasons.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Sorry, guys...I double-posted on accident. My internet was really slow yesterday, and I was impatient, so I clicked the 'submit reply' button twice...

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

It's alright HotShot. My laptop goes too fast when it lags, and when I click seemingly once it submits twice... or attempts to. Just glad that Serebii filters if two posts are submitted very close to the same time. XD
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Off the record: I had a perfect 10 minute long oppurtunity to get the 1000th post, but I didn't have anything constructive to say so I didn't want to post just for the sake of getting the 1000.

I had another dream awhile ago where I was with a Gabumon and I think robots were chasing us.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

Have you ever had any Digimon-related dreams? If so, share them.

I HAD ONE THE OTHER NIGHT. That is soooo creepy. o_o;;

I was reading this novel, I think, about the Season 2 Digidestined. It had videos in it, too =D I want a book like that XD Anyway, it was kinda like Pokemon as well, cuz Davis was the newbie who just got Veemon (Envy XD) and lost battles with everyone, and then got better and was the best fighter there (Well, not Davis, but Veemon. You know what I mean. XD) and could beat anybody easily. Then the next chapter (I think it was the fourth?) started with Kari (with REALLY long hair) looking out over the sea, planning to burn down Davis's house. (O____O) She was thinking about how to pull it of without letting Davis survive, and I think the only factors were Flamedramon saving him, and random HMs from Pokemon in the garbage or something. XD Then my kitten decided she was hungry and woke me up. D= Best dream ever!

Which season has the best ending?

Dunno, I haven't actually seen any XD Curse NZTV for not keeping any programme on for longer than a week! XD
    *is a huge fan of Youtube*

EDIT: Demiveemon digivolve to... Veemon! XD Yay Auto is happy =D
    Last edited by Automatistic; 21st July 2008 at 7:34 AM.

Baby dragons!

Alright, I think it's time for a new topic:
    If you could pit any two season's main cast against each other, who would come out on top?

Adventure vs Adventure 02?
    Probably Adventure. Omnimon would mop the floor with Imperialdramon.

Adventure vs Tamers?
    Tamers. Two Megas vs four Megas? (Five, if you count MarineAngemon) WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon wouldn't last long, and the Ultimates would be toast.

Adventure vs Frontier?
    Adventure. The only way for Takuya and Koji to get to their most powerful forms is to take the other Digidestined's spirits. It would be eight on two.

Adventure vs Savers?
    Savers. Two Megas on Five Megas. (If you count Sleipmon)

Those are just the ones I chose to do. You don't have to choose these match-ups.

If you could pit any two season's main cast against each other, who would come out on top?

I'd have to agree with all the ones Hotshot mentioned (except for Savers as i haven't seen it).

Just another one

Tamers vs. Frontier:

Probably Tamers. As Hotshot said, the spirits all have to combine to just get two megas against all the Digimon from Tamers

Adventure 02 vs. Tamers:

Probably the same as Adventure vs. Tamers. Adventure 02 only has Imperialdramon and then Silphymon and Shakkouomon. Can't stand up to the Tamers Megas in my opinion

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Tamers Vs Frontier ~ Frontier because the tamers digimon is in the digital world And the frontier people can probarly punch them harder then the opposite

Of course Masaru beats the crap out of everyone x_X so he wins.

There's a flame that leads our souls astray
    No one's safe from its tender touch of pain

And every day it's looking for new slaves
    To celebrate the beauty of the grave

We are like the living dead
    Sacrificing all we have

For a frozen heart and a soul on fire

Craving for deliverance
    With a frozen heart and a soul on fire

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

Quote Originally Posted by Dragodynamite View Post

Tamers Vs Frontier ~ Frontier because the tamers digimon is in the digital world And the frontier people can probarly punch them harder then the opposite
    Actually, the Tamers' Digimon return to their Tamers at the end of Tamers. So they would have their Tamers.

I think you're right about Masaru. He seems to have the strength of a Mega. ^^
    I mean, come on, knocking down a Kokatorimon with one punch? That's crazy.

Oh c'mon now, Knocking down Craniumon's shield with one punch? Thats crazy

But the things were lame i never understood it, guilmon & squad flies away. they find a hole. nothing ever happens and then comes the movie and POOF There is everyone x_x

There's a flame that leads our souls astray
    No one's safe from its tender touch of pain

And every day it's looking for new slaves
    To celebrate the beauty of the grave

Sacrificing all we have

For a frozen heart and a soul on fire

Craving for deliverance
    With a frozen heart and a soul on fire

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    Actually, the Tamers' Digimon return to their Tamers at the end of Tamers. So they would have their Tamers.

I think you're right about Masaru. He seems to have the strength of a Mega. ^^
    I mean, come on, knocking down a Kokatorimon with one punch? That's crazy.
    You clearly haven't seen him breaking one of Giant SaberLeomon's teeth, SABER teeth. And taht was not one of his most awesome displays of power, since there are more. (Like fistfighting giant merukimon, or whatever it is really spelled, when one of its fists is three times bigger than masaru)

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    You clearly haven't seen him breaking one of Giant SaberLeomon's teeth, SABER teeth. And taht was not one of his most awesome displays of power, since there are more. (Like fistfighting giant merukimon, or whatever it is really spelled, when one of its fists is three times bigger than masaru)
    Masaru is probably the single most GAR character in Digimon history.

(GAR is an internet term for an anime character who's so manly, you break down and weep tears of joy in his presence.)

Hey all. I'm back from my rather extensive break from the slow loading SPPF. I suppose at the very least, I've got my almost D-Scanner and a renewed interest in Digimon to show for it.

nothing ever happens and then comes the movie and POOF There is everyone x_x
    That's not necessarily true. I mean, there was a period between losing their partners and actually finding them where the Wild Bunch gave the Tamers a chance to send messages to their partners. Juri, being without a partner, sent her message to Kulumon and Impmon.

I assume you mean the finale of each season, since the English dubs of Digimon don't have different ending themes. (Though if that were the topic, I'd definitely go for the second Tamers ending, <Days Aijou no Nichijou>). I suppose my favorite true ending would be tied between Tamers and Frontier. At the moment, there's no real notable reason.

Oh c'mon now, Knocking down Craniumon's shield with one punch? Thats crazy

But the things were lame i never understood it, guilmon & squad flies away. they find a hole. nothing ever happens and then comes the movie and POOF There is everyone x_x
    That was pretty crazy, too.

Actually, in the last episode of Tamers, if I remember correctly, Takato found a portal, so I'm guessing that that's how their Digimon return.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    I have seen him breaking SaberLeomon's tooth. It's nearly impossible to choose just one example of Masaru's really random strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Hey all. I'm back from my rather extensive break from the slow loading SPPF. I suppose at the very least, I've got my almost D-Scanner and a renewed interest in Digimon to show for it.
    Welcome back, Lon! I've got a question to ask you, so I'm going to PM you.

Hey, Hotshot; How's Digimon Tamers: the New Tamer comign along? I wanna see Examon kick some tail!

Quote Originally Posted by Elrade View Post
    Hey, Hotshot; How's Digimon Tamers: the New Tamer comign along? I wanna see Examon kick some tail!
    It's coming. Not along. But it's coming. I'd like to apologize for not posting the next chapter of the club fic for a long while, I've just started school again, and I 'm writing a book, so I haven't been able to work on it in a while.

I'm back from my holiday!!

Tamers of corse.

EDIT: Heres a pic I drew of Renamon digivolving.(sorry if its a bit pale I sketched it)

Last edited by mangaeyes; 25th July 2008 at 9:25 PM.

Just a question about the claimed Digimon. If a claimed Digimon has several different Digivolved forms what happens? Do we choose what Digimon it Digivolves into?

Tamers without a doubt. Of course that is rigged becuae the only season finale I have seen is Tamers.

And where would we be without new topics? How about
    If you could make a new series of Digimon, what Digimon would the main characters have?
    If I could do this, then the main guy would have Dracomon, one of the other guys would also have Dracomon (becuase of Coredramon blue and Coredramon green, plus the DNA Digivolve to Examon), the last guy on the team would have Agumon becuase it is seriously cool, the main girl would have Veemon becuase of all the Dramons it Digivolves into and the other two girls would have Renamon and Fanbeemon respectively.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

If you could make a new series of Digimon, what Digimon would the main characters have?
    Dracomon (Australian, unlke that Crabmon who I confused with an Australian Dracomon >_>), Monodramon, Betamon, Gazimon, I dunno what else.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

terra force!!

ill like to join

as 4 in training i like to have pokomon
    http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/d/da...px-Pokomon.jpg

name:kyo
    kyo has black hair with blue tips and it covers his face he wears a black hoodie black jeans and blue and black sneakers he has a scar on his right eye from a fight with his childhood friend.
    personality:kyo is a outgoing carefree boy who can get shy at times but when it comes down to it kyo will protect anyone andhes very smart but dosent show it.
    partner:strabimon http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/e/e1...-Strabimon.jpg
    partner evo line:strabimon -> wolfmon http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/a/a9...px-Wolfmon.jpg -> garmm http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/8/82...px-Garmmon.jpg -> ancient garurumon http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/b/be...tgarurumon.jpg -> susanoomon http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/7/73...Susanoomon.jpg
    strabimon is a quiet brave digimon who dosent like to fight but will if necessary his favorite move is light nail but he has another move called light kendo but its to powerfull for him to use.
    Last edited by zimzimzims; 26th July 2008 at 3:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Just a question about the claimed Digimon. If a claimed Digimon has several different Digivolved forms what happens? Do we choose what Digimon it Digivolves into?
    If you have not specifically told me what Digimon you want it to Digivolve to, I will go by the 'most common Digivolution route'.

Quote Originally Posted by zimzimzims View Post
    terra force!!

ill like to join

as 4 in training i like to have pokomon
    http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/d/da...px-Pokomon.jpg

name:kyo
    kyo has black hair with blue tips and it covers his face he wears a black hoodie black jeans and blue and black sneakers he has a scar on his right eye from a fight with his childhood friend.
    personality:kyo is a outgoing carefree boy who can get shy at times but when it comes down to it kyo will protect anyone andhes very smart but dosent show it.
    partner:strabimon http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/e/e1...-Strabimon.jpg
    partner evo line:strabimon -> wolfmon http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/a/a9...px-Wolfmon.jpg -> garmm http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/8/82...px-Garmmon.jpg -> ancient garurumon http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/b/be...tgarurumon.jpg -> susanoomon http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/7/73...Susanoomon.jpg
    strabimon is a quiet brave digimon who dosent like to fight but will if necessary his favorite move is light nail but he has another move called light kendo but its to powerfull for him to use.
    Welcome to the club! I assume this sign-up is for the fic, right? Well, okay. Your character will most likely appear later on.

Two words. Digimon Guardians!

Thanks for answering my qustion. When Dracomon Digivolves can it Digivolve to Coredramon (blue) please?

And now I'd like to sign up for the club fic.
    Name: Ben

Ben is dressed in a light blue T-shirt with a green dragon on the back. He also wears blue jeans. He has dark brown spikey hair and emerald green eyes. His hair is usually covered by a red bandana. He has a scar on his right forearm that was caused by a Tree climbing accident.

Partner: Dorumon

Partner Digivolved Lines:
    Dorimon> Dorumon> Dorugamon> DoruGreymon> Dorugoramon

Dorimon> Dorumon> DexDorugamon> DexDorugreymon> DexDorugoramon> Dexmon

Dorimon> Dorumon> Reptiledramon, Grademon> Alphamon> Alphamon (UWBKD)

Dorumon is an aggressive Digimon who loves to fight. He generally rushes into combat with no thought for his safety and this sometimes puts people in danger because of Dorumons reckless behavior. His best move is Metal Cannon.
    Last edited by storymasterb; 27th July 2008 at 11:30 AM.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

I'd probably have Guilmon, Dracomon, Agumon, Penguinmon and Elecmon. I might also have Veemon or Lunamon.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Veemon, Renamon, Elecmon, Terriermon, Gatomon, I dunno. And only a couple would have a tamer with the same gender as them =P

Baby dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Thanks for answering my qustion. When Dracomon Digivolves can it Digivolve to Coredramon (blue) please?

And now I'd like to sign up for the club fic.
    Name: Mike

Mike is dressed in a light blue T-shirt with a green dragon on the back. He also wears blue jeans. He has dark brown spikey hair and emerald green eyes. His hair is usually covered by a red bandana. He has a scar on his right forearm that was caused by a Tree climbing accident.

Partner: Dorumon

Partner Digivolved Lines:
    Dorimon> Dorumon> Dorugamon> DoruGreymon> Dorugoramon

Dorimon> Dorumon> DexDorugamon> DexDorugreymon> DexDorugoramon> Dexmon

Dorimon> Dorumon> Reptiledramon, Grademon> Alphamon> Alphamon (UWBKD)

Dorumon is an aggressive Digimon who loves to fight. He generally rushes into combat with no thought for his safety and this sometimes puts people in danger because of Dorumons reckless behavior. His best move is Metal Cannon.
    Okay, I'll add you in, but I have one request. Do you mind changing your character's name? We already have one Mike and one Michael.

Page 41 of 259 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast