Page 73 of 259 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Which digimon would probably fuse well, and what would you call it?

Beh... I want to fuse Arukenimon and Mummymon and call it Scarabmon but I'm not even sure they'd fuse very well.

Who would win in the battle of all battles? Pokemon or Digimon?

I'd rather not say. Both Pokemon and Digimon have all-powerful gods who could destroy everything in their path. It'd be a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by mangaeyes View Post

Heres a picture I drew on GIMP. Its a little rushed I didn't spend much time on it and I did it from my head lol. Hopefully you know which Digimon it is XD.
    Guilmon? Kidding.

Great drawing for a computer program, good job!
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

That's a really nice drawing Mangaeyes. I've never been good at drawing on computer programs

Nice topic. I've just been browsing through the corresponding thread. I would have to say Digimon would win. To me, they seem more intelligent then Pokemon. They don't need human partners to help them form strategies and such. Also, Digimon can get more powerful then Pokemon. I would like to see some of the Pokemon legendaries go along such Digimon as the Demon Lords, the Royal Knights, and the Holy Beasts/Guardians. Basically, Digimon would flog Pokemon any day of the week. I'm not sure about what influence Arceus would have on the battle though, but either way, Pokemon would be goners. Digimon are more powerful and more clever in my opinion.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Gah, I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out which Straight/Alternate Digivolution lines to use, as well as thinking what Digimon. I'm currently debating in my mind between Tsunemon, DoKunemon, Elecmon and Monmon (Probably my choice).

Wait, are we going to use dub names and terms in the RPG...? I don't think I could be in the RPG if it uses dub terms.

Dub names/terms?

What, do you mean the japanise names? I just use the Americans becuase they stick in my head easier!

Quote Originally Posted by handymankg2 View Post
    Dub names/terms?

What, do you mean the japanise names? I just use the Americans becuase they stick in my head easier!
    The Dub Names are the American ones, Demon of Light wants to use the Japanese Names.

It can't be that bad, I do prefer MugenDramon to MachineDramon...

I don't mind either way, as I have Digimon wikia as one of my tabs, meaning quick acess to the Japanise names XD. Will we be allowed to have more than one character, if so, I have it all worked out, if not, I don't. I'm debating between Monmon (Koemon) and Tsukaimon. I have the evolutions chosen for each (Normal and wild), but I can't deside which Digimon to use.

First off, I have Art Too, you can Check it out here:Click if you want.

Next off, Fan Fic Sign Up,

Name: Nathan Kronenberg
    Apperance: Nathan was by far one of the tallest in his classes. Standing at 5'10", he bigger than most his age. On his face, you can find Forest Green eyes behind two Brown rimmed glasses. Curly and Messy Dark Brown hair covers his eyes at times, but usually he keeps any part of this hair mass that would cover his face behind his ears. Nathan is a bit pale ,is thin and looks a bit frail as well. However Nathan is surprisingly durable and if you push him down, he could easily get back up again. As far as Clothes go Nathan wears a white T-Shirt with a Red Hoodie on top of that. Other than that Nathan has a pair of Jeans that have a Massive hole in them on the right knee. Nathan can be seen picking at this hole when he is bored, causing it to, little by little, grow more massive. Finally his Shoes are Dress Shoes that seem to somehow be in constant tip-top shape. Nathan always has that "Stoned" look on his face, but don't worry, he doesn't do Drugs.

Personality: Remember when I said Nathan didn't do Drugs? Well, he sure can act like he does sometimes. In fact Nathan thinks he's the Greatest thing in the World! He loves telling stories about his Heroic Adventures, which always seem to really, REALLY, stretch the truth from what happened. Nathan thinks, he's a Savior to the Masses, and a total Chick Magnet. Which, of course, he isn't either of those. Besides being full of Pride, Nathan is quite Optimistic, and while he may act Spaztic, Out There, and sometimes just plain clueless, Nathan is quite intelligent, people just seem to judge the book by its cover. Nathan enjoys playing video games. How much? About as much as Izzy enjoys time on his Laptop. He has a Halo Poster in his room, and really likes talking about Call of Duty 4. Another thing Nathan is, is Pro-Jewish. If you start talking about War, Nathan will go off on how he should Protect Israel and Destroy the Arab foes of the country. Finally, Nathan has a huge fear of something quite common, Bees. He really just fears the Stingers, but that buzzing sound, man, does it make him Cringe.

Partner: ModokiBetamon
    Partner's evo line: Botamon->Koromon->ModokiBetamon->Ogremon->Etemon->Metal Etemon
    Personality:Modoki Betamon acts a lot like Nathan, both Succumb to the Sin of Pride. Because they both think they are so great, they work together quite well, to become the thing they call "The Greatest Thing X2". Unlike Nathan, Modoki Betamon is slow, but strong, also, unlike his counterpart Betamon. This guy can't swim, a fact he'll deny to the Grave. While him and Nathan act one in the same on most cases, they aren't equal in intelligence, while he's not dumb. Modoki Betamon just is...average. Finally, Modoki Betamon, hates other Betamon, with a passion, mostly because of all the swimming they can do, but he can't.
    -------------------------------------
    I hope I'm not jumping the gun with all this, after all, I'm "Technically" not a member, as Hotshot hasn't come online yet.

That Sukamon is amazing, and ModokiBetamon is AWESOME! It features in the latest chapter of my Fic.

The art is awesome, I never knew that site had a forum? Awesome! Another Ogremon type creature, hah, my IceOgremon (Hyogamon) will destroy you XD

Quote Originally Posted by Krug View Post
    Actually, does anyone have Requests? I can recolor any Digimon, no restrictions.
    This is a club not an art shop.

Guys check this out. Its a poll for which is better. I suggest everyone votes for Digimon just to make it 1st place lol!

This is a club not an art shop.

Guys check this out. Its a poll for which is better. I suggest everyone votes for Digimon just to make it 1st place lol!
    Okay, I deleted the Post.

I really have to say Both, after all, would I really be on this Site if I didn't like Pokemon. Besides, this is a Pokemon Forum. Even if we do all vote, I don't think it will make Digimon Win, as everyone else will probably vote for Pokemon or Both.

I thought Arukenimon and Mummymon could DNA Digivolve to Daemon. That puffy pastel variety with the huge hands anyway (or so the card looks).

Digimon vs Pokemon? I think it would depend on who was fighting. In an all-out brawl, it would be Digimon, but that may be sheer force of numbers as well, considering they're always adding new Digimon.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    I thought Arukenimon and Mummymon could DNA Digivolve to Daemon. That puffy pastel variety with the huge hands anyway (or so the card looks).
    I know they can. Doesn't mean I have to like it, does it? =P It's exactly like I hate Parasimon as Arukenimon's Ultimate.

Isn't Babamon somewhere in her line as well? I swear that's a possibility...and that's all kinds of disturbing.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    Isn't Babamon somewhere in her line as well? I swear that's a possibility...and that's all kinds of disturbing.
    I don't find it disturbing. It's just Arukenimon growing old....
    Just like Mummymon becoming Jijimon....
    Which brings me to the fact that I always wondered if the Babamon and Jijimon in Season 3 were Arukenimon and Mummymon from 02, heh, but, that's a different story.

Anyway, as far as "True" Digivolution lines go, I thought it's:

Witchmon-->Persiamon-->Babamon
    Pucchiemon-->Piximon-->Jijimon

I'm pretty sure Arukenimons Digivolution line goes like this...

KoDokugamon>Dokugumon>Arukenimom>Parasimon.
    And Mumymons is undecided, but he Digivolves into Pharoemon for sure.

Yeah I thought the same as handymankg2.
    I spose since so many Digimon have many different lines of Digivolution, its hard to know whats 'true' and whats the 'false' line.

Yeah, I go by Anime lines as the true one, unless it happens to be that the Anime has two lines (Agumon for example). I'm still debating with myself over what Digimon to use for the RP. ARGH! >_<

I have a question. Do we chose what our normal and wild digivolutions are, because some Digimon don't have any clear Digivolution path!
    Last edited by Handy?; 30th November 2008 at 9:35 AM.

First, Terra Force, there, I said it.

Next, I claim, Missimon as my In-Training.

On to the question I have,

Do you have to be at least a specific rank to join the Fan Fiction? Just asking before I possibly embarrass myself.
    Hey, Krug. You're accepted. As for specific ranks: no. You may join at any time. (As long as the sign-up is acceptable.)

EDIT: Seeing as I'm champion now, can you change my Digimon to Meramon, the next stage in the line?
    Okay. I'll change it.

Guys check this out. Its a Pokemon vs. Digimon thread. I actually really think Digimon would win but most people are just voting for their personal favourite. Digimon ftw!!
    Awesome! I'll check it out!

Heres a picture I drew on GIMP. Its a little rushed I didn't spend much time on it and I did it from my head lol. Hopefully you know which Digimon it is XD.
    That's pretty good for computer art, mangaeyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Wait, are we going to use dub names and terms in the RPG...? I don't think I could be in the RPG if it uses dub terms.
    It doesn't matter to me. I'm fine with original or dub names.

Next off, Fan Fic Sign Up,

Name: Nathan Kronenberg
    Apperance: Nathan was by far one of the tallest in his classes. Standing at 5'10", he bigger than most his age. On his face, you can find Forest Green eyes behind two Brown rimmed glasses. Curly and Messy Dark Brown hair covers his eyes at times, but usually he keeps any part of this hair mass that would cover his face behind his ears. Nathan is a bit pale ,is thin and looks a bit frail as well. However Nathan is surprisingly durable and if you push him down, he could easily get back up again. As far as Clothes go Nathan wears a white T-Shirt with a Red Hoodie on top of that. Other than that Nathan has a pair of Jeans that have a Massive hole in them on the right knee. Nathan can be seen picking at this hole when he is bored, causing it to, little by little, grow more massive. Finally his Shoes are Dress Shoes that seem to somehow be in constant tip-top shape. Nathan always has that "Stoned" look on his face, but don't worry, he doesn't do Drugs.

Personality: Remember when I said Nathan didn't do Drugs? Well, he sure can act like he does sometimes. In fact Nathan thinks he's the Greatest thing in the World! He loves telling stories about his Heroic Adventures, which always seem to really, REALLY, stretch the truth from what happened. Nathan thinks, he's a Savior to the Masses, and a total Chick Magnet. Which, of course, he isn't either of those. Besides being full of Pride, Nathan is quite Optimistic, and while he may act Spaztic, Out There, and sometimes just plain clueless, Nathan is quite intelligent, people just seem to judge the book by its cover. Nathan enjoys playing video games. How much? About as much as Izzy enjoys time on his Laptop. He has a Halo Poster in his room, and really likes talking about Call of Duty 4. Another thing Nathan is, is Pro-Jewish. If you start talking about War, Nathan will go off on how he should Protect Israel and Destroy the Arab foes of the country. Finally, Nathan has a huge fear of something quite common, Bees. He really just fears the Stingers, but that buzzing sound, man, does it make him Cringe.

Partner: ModokiBetamon
    Partner's evo line: Botamon->Koromon->ModokiBetamon->Ogremon->Etemon->Metal Etemon
    Personality:Modoki Betamon acts a lot like Nathan, both Succumb to the Sin of Pride. Because they both think they are so great, they work together quite well, to become the thing they call "The Greatest Thing X2". Unlike Nathan, Modoki Betamon is slow, but strong, also, unlike his counterpart Betamon. This guy can't swim, a fact he'll deny to the Grave. While him and Nathan act one in the same on most cases, they aren't equal in intelligence, while he's not dumb. Modoki Betamon just is...average. Finally, Modoki Betamon, hates other Betamon, with a passion, mostly because of all the swimming they can do, but he can't.
    Nice sign-up, Krug. I'll add it to the list.

I have a question. Do we chose what our normal and wild digivolutions are, because some Digimon don't have any clear Digivolution path!
    I'd be happy to help you with it if you want.

Whoa, Nelly! What kind of rhetorical question is this?! I say we put it to the test, shall we? Okay, so first, we have Pikachu (Most famous Pokemon) VS Agumon (Most famous Digimon, I think). Just sit back and watch that little rodent burn. As for Arceus, it may be the "god" of the Pokemon World, but Yggdrasil, the "god" of the Digital World, has some of the most powerful Digimon on its side. If Digimon and Pokemon were to meet in a final confrontation, with each side having one of each Digimon and one of each Pokemon, Digimon would win without even having to bring in half the Megas. Overall, if Digimon are so intelligent that they can rule their own world without the aid of humans (most of the time), and Pokemon are so primitive that they have to be taught how to do everything by humans, then the answer to this topic is obvious.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

I don't know how anyone can think that a giant dinosaur or a giant super cool wolf could loose to 99% of the pokemon, simple as that.

Digimon are just more powerful than pokemon, they can't even compare.

I'm not saying one franchise is better than the other, I'm just saying one franchise portrays more powerful monsters than the other.

Arceus isn even prooven to be God, so bringing him into the battle would be to put a "?" in said confrontation, seeing as no one knows the full extent of his powers.

And I have one digimon for those who thi9nk pokemon had a chance:

Omnimon X

All Delete anyone?

I have a topic, and I would like to say it after once again starting my half yearly crusade of Digimon World for the PS1

What is your favourite Digimon game and why? (If any)
    Digimon World 1 for the PS1. The gameplay is so fun, the recruitment and Digivolution, and plus the fact it is much more like a Virtual pet, makes it an amazing game. Bear in mind I have only played five Digimon games, though. Digimon World, World 2003, World 4, Rumble Arena, and Rumble Arena 2.

I'm pretty sure Arukenimons Digivolution line goes like this...

KoDokugamon>Dokugumon>Arukenimom>Parasimon.
    And Mumymons is undecided, but he Digivolves into Pharoemon for sure.
    These aren't "official" lines, since no Arukenimon or Mummymon ever evolved in any canon. They're just the ones that make the most sense. Which still doesn't mean I have to like them or use them.

Digimon World DS for me. It was fun (despite the mechanics being all over the place) and I liked the plot, especially Pagumon's ongoing story.

Digimon Rumble Arena is also fun, but it kinda stops being fun when you've unlocked everything and have no one to play with. =/

I suppose your right, now, I'm assuming that if the Digimon doesn't have a clear choice, we can chose the normal path that makes sense, as in, the Digivolutions at least can Digivolve into eachover after the base. So I'm thinking say for an Elecmon it could be...

Standard Digivolution:
    Elecmon>Boarmon>Vikaralamon>Ebonwumon

As Elecmon has no Digivolution path set, I've digivolved into a Digimon likely to be an evolution, and followed its path.

Wild Digivolution
    Elecmon>Whamon>Divermon>MetalSeadramon

That would be wild mainly because of the fact it is completely farfetched with relation to size/strength when Digivolving.

And as Elecmon has no set path officially, surely one that makes sense like that one would be fine? And surely the second one is wild, much more than the first? Or if I'm getting this wrong please say, and before anyone says Leomon is the set Digivolution, its not, as it has only Digivolved into it in one of the games, never on TV.

I'd say mine is Digimon World 4, I like its Hack and Slash feel. Plus, lots of good memories with Friends while playing it. Too bad the selection of Digimon was so limited though.

As for Elecmon, I'm going to say this,

Elecmon->Centarumon->Armormon->?(Cannondramon?)

Boarmon (Armor /w Digimental of Courage)

Apparently according to the Digital Monsters Almanac on With the Will he became Garurumon (Virus) sometime in the Anime, when? I actually don't know. So going by that:

Elecmon-->Garurumon (Virus)-->Shadow WereGarurumon (Virus)-->Metal Garurumon (Virus)

Page 73 of 259 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast