Page 81 of 259 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

201st post of mine...

Handymankg2 in your signature you give me credit for the userbar...

1) My name is Mangaeyes not Magnaeyes
    2) I did not make any Userbar lol

Mangaeyes, you have 2010 points?! Wow. I'm assuming you will be doing point count yourself, then?

Quote Originally Posted by holy_lucario View Post
    sorry i havent been active in forever, but my computer has been acting up, do i need to re join for being inactive for so long?
    if so terra force, and i choose demimeramon as a partner
    You're still in. Don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    My 36th post here...
    Okay, I'll change your points.

Just two more days till the RP...and the re-debut of Guardians!

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Quote Originally Posted by mangaeyes View Post
    201st post of mine...

Handymankg2 in your signature you give me credit for the userbar...

1) My name is Mangaeyes not Magnaeyes
    2) I did not make any Userbar lol
    Gah, I misread a post earlier on in the topic, I'll remove the credit XD.

Anyway, time for a new topic?
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

Quote Originally Posted by handymankg2 View Post
    Anyway, time for a new topic?
    Indeed!

Courage, Friendship, Knowledge, Reliability/Faith, Sincerity/Purity, Love, Hope, Light and Kindness... these are the Crests in the Digimon Adventure universe! Which one do you think fits YOU the most?
    Last edited by Demon of Light; 17th December 2008 at 6:10 PM.

Courage, Friendship, Knowledge, Faith, Sincerity/Purity, Love, Hope, Light and Kindness... these are the Crests in the Digimon Adventure universe! Which one do you think fits YOU the most?
    Either friendship, knowledge or faith.

Probably faith the most, but it's a very tough decision.

Courage, Friendship, Knowledge, Faith, Sincerity/Purity, Love, Hope, Light and Kindness... these are the Crests in the Digimon Adventure universe! Which one do you think fits YOU the most?

Definitively knowledge. I reckon that's what fits me most.

Ooh, I like this question! I think knowledge, hope, or light... probably. Those three seem to fit me the most but I'm definitely not courage, I'm cowardly. ^_^
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage
    My wonderful sppf cousin is Darato

I decided to try the whole dragon eggs thing so... meh.

Need...to...stay...active!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Courage, Friendship, Knowledge, Reliability/Faith, Sincerity/Purity, Love, Hope, Light and Kindness... these are the Crests in the Digimon Adventure universe! Which one do you think fits YOU the most?
    Knowledge, because I'm a lot like Izzy, just siting around on my computer, sometimes posting, sometimes researching, then getting high test scores.

Uhh... I don't really know... Friendship or Hope maybe?
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

I gess friendship would would be mine because I'm always puting friends first.

(Banner links to dragons on Dragon Adopters)

Credit to Cerulean-Charizard the awesome Ethan banner! Credit to aclover for the amazing PKMN trainer pic!

Spoiler:- Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    First of all, you have to post a sign-up (As stated in the first post of this club). Second, sorry, but Gaomon's already taken.

(Man, I really need to update the list of taken characters...I'll go do that now...)

EDIT: Okay, I think that's all of 'em. (If I missed anyone, please don't hesitate to tell me!)

Oh, and here's an announcement:
    Due to the fact that there have been many members who have kinda left the club (or just haven't been on in a loooong time), I have decided that the more active you are in the club, the more spotlight your character(s) will have in the fic. (Which will be updated over Christmas Break)
    That's so mean Hotshot. =T.T= It's not my fault I've been so busy trying to find a job and have parents who think I spend too much time online to being with. D:

In all seriousness, I apologize for being inactive for so long. I'll do my best to be more active.

Gah, I have to go with Kindness. :3 'cause I'm very kind to others.

Banner made by Umi Mizuno

Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Indeed!

I think that I will go with courage

Can my character be in the fic? I will take claim any spot on any team (if they accept me and if they have an opening spot).
    Name: Jun Nakazato.
    Jun is a quite different from the other girls. Her name is a boy's name, her personality is a lot like boys. She always wears her brother's old clothes (a white T-shirt and a black shorts) and a orange cap to hide her long brown hair so people sometimes think she is a boy (she would be very pretty if she get rid of her cap and wear dress). She is really stubborn, love football and baseball very much. No one can beat her in those games. She is also like to eat chocolate, especially her mom's chocolate cake.
    Partner: Ryudamon.
    Partner's evo: Fufumon>Kyokyomon>Ryudamon>GinRyuumon>Hisyarumon>O wRyumon
    Ryudamon's personality: Ryudamon have a personality like Jun a lot. He and Jun fight all days (about some stupid stuff like food or who look more like a football star) but they really close to each other. Sometimes, Ryudamon looks more like Jun's tamer.
    Last edited by junpearl63; 18th December 2008 at 12:09 PM.

Mine would probably be knowledge. I'm a lot like Izzy. I spend a lot of time on computers and i usually do very well in academic tests and such. His personality also fitted me best out of all the DD in Adventure

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Here's the problem. It'd be Sincerity, but not Purity. Does that still count?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Friendship, Knowledge, Sincerity and Hope I think O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Megchan View Post
    That's so mean Hotshot. =T.T= It's not my fault I've been so busy trying to find a job and have parents who think I spend too much time online to being with. D:

In all seriousness, I apologize for being inactive for so long. I'll do my best to be more active.
    I wasn't meaning you, Megchan. I meant members who have not been active in more than three months or so. Your character(s) will remain in large roles.

Quote Originally Posted by junpearl63 View Post
    Can my character be in the fic? I will take claim any spot on any team (if they accept me and if they have an opening spot).
    Name: Jun Nakazato.
    Jun is a quite different from the other girls. Her name is a boy's name, her personality is a lot like boys. She always wears her brother's old clothes (a white T-shirt and a black shorts) and a orange cap to hide her long brown hair so people sometimes think she is a boy (she would be very pretty if she get rid of her cap and wear dress). She is really stubborn, love football and baseball very much. No one can beat her in those games. She is also like to eat chocolate, especially her mom's chocolate cake.
    Partner: Ryudamon.
    Partner's evo: Fufumon>Kyokyomon>Ryudamon>GinRyuumon>Hisyarumon>O wRyumon
    Ryudamon's personality: Ryudamon have a personality like Jun a lot. He and Jun fight all days (about some stupid stuff like food or who look more like a football star) but they really close to each other. Sometimes, Ryudamon looks more like Jun's tamer.
    First of all, refrain from double-posting, please. This is your warning.

As for the sign-up, you're accepted, but please remember that your character may not receive much spotlight in the fic. (seeing as how you signed up the day before it re-debuted.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    Here's the problem. It'd be Sincerity, but not Purity. Does that still count?
    I should think so.

Courage. I'm just the kinda block-headed guy Digimon needs to fill that spot.

Tomorrow is the re-debut of Digimon Guardians and the debut of Digital Destiny!

EDIT: Nevermind, I was so excited about the re-debut of Guardians, so I went ahead and posted it today! Yay! Go read Chapter One: Crimson Burst!

(I'm going to start the RP sign-ups tomorrow as planned)
    Last edited by Hotshot; 18th December 2008 at 1:55 PM.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Hoorah!

I shall read it tonight.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

New topic:

If you met a Digi-Gnome, what would your wish be?
    I would wish for my own Digimon partner. That would be brilliant.

Of course, I'd wish for Dorumon, Dracomon or Ryudamon. Pretty much any Dragon Digimon. Angemon would be cool though...
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Thought I'd just recap, I still own reservation over Elecmon in the RP! Deal, deal. Right, now, I love the way you've portrayed Roger and SnowGoblinmon in Tamers, Hotshot, great job with the chapter!

I assume a Digi-Gnome grants you wishes, in which case, same as Storymasterb, except my partner would be something like a ModokiBetamon, cuddly but vicious, or even a Bearmon.

Thought I'd just recap, I still own reservation over Elecmon in the RP! Deal, deal. Right, now, I love the way you've portrayed Roger and SnowGoblinmon in Tamers, Hotshot, great job with the chapter!

I assume a Digi-Gnome grants you wishes, in which case, same as Storymasterb, except my partner would be something like a ModokiBetamon, cuddly but vicious, or even a Bearmon.

here is my sign up for the fic, if there is an opening on a team, if not just reccuring character

name:Marik (mare for short)
    personality: marik is very shy when he meets new people, but once he gets to know you hes very open, energetic, and occasionaly a bit random, and very sarcastic. He has medium length, messy black hair, with bright blue eyes, he's average (5'8 125 lbs.) and usualy wears a red hooded jacket (hood up, unzziped) with a black undershirt, black jeans with holes on both knees, and red and black sneakers
    partner: minomon -> leafmon -> wormmon -> stingmon -> jewelbeemon -> herculeskabuterimon
    pesonality:wormmon stays in champion form most of the time (if thats ok) and loves to battle. He is very short temperred and often reacts without thinking about the situation. He is very open with people, wether he knows them or not. When it comes to his friends he will do his best to protect them

I shall read the re-write of Guardians straight away.

Mine would be wishing for the partner of Guilmon. If i just met one randomly that would definitely be the most obvious wish for me to make.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

definatley, for wormmon as my partner, i just love him!

also, cant wait for the RP tommorow, it's gonna be awsome!
    Last edited by Teebird; 19th December 2008 at 2:41 AM.

For the RPG tomorrow I am just making sure no one else is doing patamon
    stable
    poyo-toko-pata-ange-magnaange/unarmored-mercuri/seraphi.
    Is this to wild for a wild?
    poyo-buka (well it happens in the game)-kame-gawwapa-shaojin-jumbogame?

I'd wih for a patamon partner

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Page 81 of 259 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast