Page 100 of 259 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

First one I ever watched was...well, before I saw it, I'd thought it was going to be a Pokemon ripoff. Then I saw the episode in Adventure where they battle Etemon in the soccer field and I thought it was the stupidest thing I'd ever seen in my life...but not a ripoff at least.

I started watching in earnest during the Myotismon arc because I saw him in an ad and he reminded me of...someone else (the same character Piedmon reminds me of if that tells you anything).
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    *checks points* hang on, if i'm a rookie level according to the front page, doesn't that make me Renamon? [hates Viximon] or did i go down due to my inactivity
    Yeah, you're a Renamon now. Thanks for pointing that out.

Spoiler:- Banners for Club:
    Those are awesome, Northern Lights! I'll put 'em in the first post if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Hey, Hotshot, if you don't mind, I'm going to evolve my Wizarmon into Mummymon now. =3
    Okey dokey!

What was the first episode of Digimon you've watched?

The Earthquake of MetalGreymon. It's been one of my favorite episodes since.

EDIT: I solved the mystery of the Weekly Digimon article. For some reason, it wouldn't let me post the part about SuperStarmon being the Ultimate level of Starmon. I've got everything else posted, though.
    Last edited by Hotshot; 4th February 2009 at 12:28 PM.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

cool Hotshot SuperStarmon is a great digimon

Maybe a new topic:

What's you favorite Digimon Episode?

The Vs. Piedmon episodes

"Big man forgets what he is sometimes."

my favorite episode is definately the one in Tamers when Megalogrowmon Digivolves to Megidramon, and when Dukemon battles Beelzebumon, I simply love Guilmon! =D

What's your favorite Digimon Episode?
    I'd have to go with End of the Line for this one. That Ancient Spirit Evolution into Susanoomon was an utter work of art, as was the Legendary Warriors motivating the Digidestined to keep fighting agaisnt Lucemon.

Susanoomon was just epic when he fought, as was Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode. Lucemon Larva, not so much. He was a bug with angel wings. The scene where Lucemon is finally destroyed was brilliantly done, as was the Warriors appearing to the Digidestined.

But the bit I utterly loved the episode for, my favorite moment, has to be Koichi's revival. That was so sad becuase you think he's gone, but then thanks to Ophanimon he comes back (you can distinctly see Ophanimon's symbol on the D-Tector screens before they change back into cell phones.)
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Hey guys. I was somewhat inspired by what Storymasterb said last page about making Data Squad better, so I decided to do a different universe fic with Data Squad.

Basically, it is set in New York, with the American DATS. The main villains are the Seven Great Demon Lords, except this time they're missing one...

Here's a character profile for the main character:

Name: Colin Xavier

Personality: Colin tends to be quiet all of the time. He doesn't feel like he is connected to other humans and often ignores others. He is very cynical about things, always looking at the bad side of events. He can get angry very easily when provoked. He is quite brave and always puts his all into defeating opponents.

Appearence: Colin wears dark blue tracksuit bottoms and top all the time. His black hair is usually messy and covered in dirt, and his eyes are a dull grey. He also wears filthy black trainers. His skin is quite pale.

Digimon Partner: Impmon
    Digivolution Route: Kiimon>Yaamon>Impmon>Wizardmon>Antylamon (Virus)>Cherubimon (Evil) or Beelzemon/Blast Mode.

Digivice: Digivice iC/Burst.
    Colour: Purple and black.

Magna of Miracles!

Spoiler:- it has been a week right?:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

It's quite hard to decide. I have quite a few. I'll just list four. I don't know which one I like the best though. There was Jeri Fights Back, where Gallantmon Crimson Mode made its first appearance. With Grani and GCM fighting off the D-Reaper, it was an awesome episode. There's also Give A Little Bit. The Biomerging between Takato and Guilmon to become Gallantmon was absolutely awesome. WziardMon's gift, what with Wizardmon's sacrifice and Gatomon's Digivolution to Angewomon to defeat Myotismon, made it one of my favourite episodes. And there was also Piedmon's Last Jest because the Piedmon battle was just my favourite battle in Digimon ever.

The fic sounds interesting Digidramon, even though I've never really been that into the idea of fics about different DATS divisions around the world. I'm surprised at the last forms for the main character Digimon, but the character itself sounds pretty good.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Ooooooh I'm half way there
    Woooh oh I'm livin on a prayer
    Take my hand and I'll make it I sware
    Woooh oh I'm livin on a prayer
    Living on a praaaaayer!

I have 450 point! w00t! I just need 35 more and Ginryumon become Hisyaryumon. It's funny cause when in the RP Ryu evolve into Ginryumon the same happened here... hmm... wierd... nothing in this world is a caquincidence.

I might have already answered my own question, but just in case, the Piedmon episodes. Piemon made just about everyone into keychains. if this happened in the RPG I would be SO happy.

You really wouldn't believe how hard it was for me trying to choose an Ultimate and Mega for Impmon. I wanted a Digimon that could Digivolve into Beelzemon, becuase it's required for the storyline, but I wanted a seperate Mega as well, also for plot reasons.

In the end, I went through what Wizardmon Digivolves into (after that one in the RPG, I decided I like Wizardmon a lot now) and eventually decided on Antylamon, even if I thought having a wizard turn into a rabbit was kind of strange. And Cherubimon (Virus) is just to show that Impmon is a dark Digimon, really.

The other characters are more light than Colin, hence them having Digimon more generally associated with being good.

Magna of Miracles!

@Digidramon: you shoudl change Colins last name Xavier is a wierd name. It is different but give him a name with a meaning behind it. Like Zephyr, that mean soft wind. Give him a name with a meaning behind it, you could use it later in the Fic. Give him like a destiny. Like in Pokemon, the say "the world will turn to Ash." Now it's always been a question did they mean the person, ash as is the end product of burning wood, or both? You get what I mean?

hey everyone, for some reason, i've been inspired to make an RP, but I need some help.
    So far the only thing i'm sure about is that the main enemy will be Chaosgallantmon, but i'm not sure if I should have a group of random Digimon as the only thing combatting the enemy, or have a sort of kingdom, kinda of what the club fic has. So if you have ideas PM me or leave a visitor message. Also I'm thinking of having a co-owner for the RP so if anyone is interested, PM me.

@Digidramon: I never really liked Savers or Data Squad, but the idea seems like it could work. I also love your character, Impmon is a bit unused and with such a unique digivolution line it could work into the plot well.

EDIT: Yes! after brainstorming with Gold E Lox about the plot, i've finally got it up! If you're interested in joining then stop by the sign-up thread!
    Last edited by Teebird; 5th February 2009 at 4:42 AM.

By the way, Holy Lucario, Savers and Data Squad are the same thing. Just different names, Data Squad is the dubbed name.

Digidramon: Colin sounds like an interesting character, but I agree with Gold E Lox. Xavier doesn't have much meaning behind it as a surname, so try to find something you think fits. Apart from the surname, he sounds like a good character, and Impmon's Digivolution route is extremely interesting.

Having the Virus Cherubimon as the Mega alongside Beelzemon is extremely interesting. I notice you mention that one of the Demon Lords are missing...

And Beelzemon is a Demon Lord...
    [CENTER]

I noticed a few differences in the two, so I reffer to them as there original name

(I decided I like Wizardmon a lot now)
    =3 luv ya'

and eventually decided on Antylamon, even if I thought having a wizard turn into a rabbit was kind of strange
    And a Candle turning into a Wizard isnt?! come one, if thats allowed then i think a Wizard -> Bunny = OK ... plus Wizards pull Bunnies out of top hats =D

oooh i just need to double my posts and i beome Kyuubimon ... >]

and whoever suggested i make the Ryuudamon banner - i will just for you, plus i want to XD

hey, NL, if it isn't to much trouble could you make a Stingmon or Jewelbeemon banner?

I jsut finished V-Tamer. It is long...58 or so chapter with 18-31 pages each. It ends the same as it started,with Tai not being allowed to enter a tournament becaue sero is illegal...poor dominimon. The digimon still have odd porportions, like the agumon are still tiny, the ikkakumon is not very big and isn't fat anough.

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

In that case, what was Arkadimon Super-Ultimate like? His profile on Digimon Wikia and Wikimon mentions him destroying whole armies and large areas of land with single attacks, which suggests to me something huge.

Anyway, I've finished the first chapter of my Data Squad story. I've sorted out two main villains, one the Demon Lords, the other undisclosed (but it is an OC).

And onto another character profile:

Name: Karen Sarayu

Personality: Karen, unlike Colin, is more of a people person. She is outgoing and popular, understanding peoples emotions far better than Colin and always managing to have a good verbal response to a situation. When it comes to Digimon, she has a hatred of most, with only a few exceptions and those Digimon have proven themselves worthy of her trust. Why, is spoilers.

Appearence: Most of the time, Karen wears her DATS uniform, which consists of a white and blue jacket and a knee length skirt. The uniform is quite clingy, and shows off her slightly curving figure. Her eyes are a steely blue colour and her hair is a muddy blonde colour. She has jagged bangs which partially cover her left eye. Her skin is slightly tanned.

Digimon Partner: Strabimon
    Digivolution Route: Strabimon>Dobermon or BlackGarurumon (Dark Digivolved)>Cerberumon>Anubismon.

Digivice: iC/Burst
    Digivice Colour: Blue and white (yes, I know Thomas' Digivice is the same colour. But A: this is a girl, and B: she is far far better than Gary-Stu Thomas H Norstien. So don't go there with me.)

Magna of Miracles!

=3 luv ya'

And a Candle turning into a Wizard isnt?! come one, if thats allowed then i think a Wizard -> Bunny = OK ... plus Wizards pull Bunnies out of top hats =D

oooh i just need to double my posts and i beome Kyuubimon ... >]

and whoever suggested i make the Ryuudamon banner - i will just for you, plus i want to XD
    Lol...Me too. I love Wizardmon.

new topic!
    If you had to create a Digimon RP, what would the plot be?
    Mine would have something to do with war. For some reason most of my RP's involve war.

I'm thinking of making a RP based on Data Squad, after my Data Squad based fic set in England is at least half way through. (Currently ten chapters in). It will be based about a hundred years after the series, where you now have to go through extreme training to get into the Data Squad.
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

Dimension twist - The various digi-destined [Chosen Children] get mixed up in time and meet those os the past/future, and see the past/future digital world

^^; i dunno

Spoiler:- Ryuudamon Banner [will do Stingmon later:
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 6th February 2009 at 7:25 PM.

Well, I finally decided to actually start writing my fic, Digimon: Fall of the Digital World, theres a link to it in my sig, so please check it out!

btw, nice Ryudamon banner NL!

Spoiler:- Arkadimon spoilers:

I've got my Digimon: Dark Rising RPG. That was inspired by Kamotz's RPG, Digimon Civil War, which I was a part of (I had the most characters, besides Kamotz. Three.) Both take place in an X-Evolution esque world, no humans, just Digimon.

Mine's just more complicated and you're allowed to play as dragons.

Good news there HL. I read that second chap, good one.
    [CENTER]

Page 100 of 259 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast