Page 102 of 259 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Hey hey hey

What is your favorite level of Digivolution?

Mega! Biomerge Mega to be exact.

Did you really expect anything else from me?

Okay, new topic time.

What things would you like to see new Digimon based on? An animal, an object, a magical creature, a god from an ancient mythology, something else?

What things would you like to see new Digimon based on? An animal, an object, a magical creature, a god from an ancient mythology, something else?

I would love to see the other Olympus Twelve members; we have about what, four known members?
    And a Pegasus would be nice; I know Unimon is kind off one but... you know...

I'd like to see a Digimon based on the demon, Legion. Imagine a never-ending Digimon (muahahaha!)

Or a Digimon based on Ghost Rider from Marvel. He's an epic superhero, so imagine a Digimon Ghost Rider.

Oh, Niedude. There are six revealed Olympian Digimon, Apollomon, Dianamon, Marsmon, Minervamon, Merukimon and Neptunmon.

Magna of Miracles!

Oh... oops thanks for pointing that out for me ^^;

Hmm... I see one on the constulations. Like Jemini, Scorpio, Cancer(maybe not the best). It would be cool to see these in Digimon form. I will totally choose Jeminimon! Being born in June I love Jemini <3

@Niedude and Digidramon: 6(7) more to go.

"Big man forgets what he is sometimes."

I agree with Niedude and would like to see the rest of the Olympus Twelve. Give a few more planets some Digimon based on them and some Greek Gods as well. I'd also like to see the rest of the Royal Knights. There are supposed to be 13 I believe, yet only 11 have been revealed (not including Imperialdramon Paladin Mode).

As for specific objects or animals, I don't really have anything in mind. I like when they base them on mythology, so I think some Greek Gods or Greek mythology would be nice to base some more Digimon around. I think that basing some off constellations like Gold E Lox said wouldn't be too bad. Some constellations have already been done (Sagittarimon) I would like to see more.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

An object, an object! They should make the internet in the form of a digimon.

@ niedude, isn't Pegasusmon a Pegasus?

I really want to see a digimon line based on horses. I know they have Indramon and Pegasusmon(Unimon may be considered a horse too) but I want to see a full line of digivolution based on horses. Other than that, maybe a digimon based on a snow leopard or polar bear would be cool.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage
    My wonderful sppf cousin is Darato

I decided to try the whole dragon eggs thing so... meh.

I have a question that concerns the Digimon Anime...

Does Sora get with Matt? And doe Mimi get with Joe? And it's assumed that TK gets with Kari right?

Are there any other pairings that we know of?

Sorry to change the subject, but I knew this would be the place to go haha >_>

Thanks!!

Um...how about a famous celebrity? I think it would be cool to have a Simon Cowell. Haha.

EDIT: Charlie_, do not post in a club if you aren't a member unless it is to join the club.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post

Um...how about a famous celebrity? I think it would be cool to have a Simon Cowell. Haha.

EDIT: Charlie_, do not post in a club if you aren't a member unless it is to join the club.
    And he would digivolve to the much crueler and vulgar Chef Gord(m)on Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen, I assume.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 20 is up.

Hmm... a snow leopard, or maybe even other breeds of dogs. You know, Labramon (Labrador), Terriermon (Terrier). I'd love to see other breeds turned into Digimon. Or perhaps a *cough* speaker. I've always wondered about speakers that could really talk.

BACK

Spoiler:- it has been a week right?:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

New topic:

What would you do if a Digimon appeared in front of you and said it was your partner?
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

I'm not really sure, but... I'd like to see more quadrupeds. I just think there should be more.. lol.

Baby dragons!

What would you do if a Digimon appeared in front of you and said it was your partner?

Be totally thrilled haha. What could be better? But, if it were a really ugly Digimon then I'd be pretty cut. Hmm. So I guess it comes down to which Digimon told me I was it's partner. =]

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- it has been a week right?:
    Thanks, rotrum. I'll edit the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_ View Post

Be totally thrilled haha. What could be better? But, if it were a really ugly Digimon then I'd be pretty cut. Hmm. So I guess it comes down to which Digimon told me I was it's partner. =]
    DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER!!! Gosh.

Guardians:

Sorry for not getting it up on time. I'm trying, but it's kinda hard, what with after-school activities until seven pm...

First, I'd run and grab my camera and take a picture. Second, I'd run around in a circle, dancing about the fact Digimon were real. And third, I'd ask what he could digivolve too, as I like Digivolutions...

Oh, and I don't care what my partner is, as long as he won't eat me.
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

Depending on what digimon my partner was i'd probably hug it and swing it round in circles for a bit, then actually ask things about it

I'd probably flip out and think I'd finally snapped. Either that or think that someone in the neighborhood had suddenly gotten REEEEALLY good at robotics, and then wonder how they knew to have it come to ME.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

It depends on the digimon. I'd be thrilled that they exist and my reaction to the particular digimon would be relative to which. If it was, say, Monodramon, well... I've never fainted before, but I just might then. xD
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 20 is up.

Probably pass out immediately. :3 I would then wake up and start dancing like a lunatic, especially if it was a digimon I like. If it was something stupid or weird, I'd still be happy but not as much. If it was a Betsumon I'd cry though, those are just too nasty and stupid.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage
    My wonderful sppf cousin is Darato

I decided to try the whole dragon eggs thing so... meh.

Well it depends on the digimon. If it was Ryudamon I would first play it cool while in my head I would be freaking out. If it were V-mon, I would swallow hard and wonder how a fake creature became real. If it were any other digimon I would kick him like a football through a field goal. But over all I would wonder why they were there.

"Big man forgets what he is sometimes."

New topic:
    What is your favorite 'Dramon'? (i.e. Seadramon, Coredramon, Darkdramon, etc.)

At the moment, I'm most fond of Veedramon, Machinedramon, and Gaioumon (also known as Samudramon).

Other favorites of mine include: Monodramon, Flamedramon, UlForceVeedramon, and MetalSeadramon.

What is your favorite 'Dramon'? (i.e. Seadramon, Coredramon, Darkdramon, etc.)
    I have a soft spot for Magnadramon. She looks kind of cool in a weird lion dragon kind of way.

Apart from her, I really really like Imperialdramon. His alternate modes rock, especially Paladin Mode, it has so much power. Other favorites, Raidramon, Cyberdramon, Slayerdramon, Petaldramon, Chaosdramon and Darkdramon.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Page 102 of 259 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast