Page 103 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Just wanted to let you guys know that something is wrong with my broken arm so I will on my way to Thailand. If anyone got a chance to be there, please visit me at Bumrung Grad hospital!

Quote Originally Posted by junpearl63 View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know that something is wrong with my broken arm so I will on my way to Thailand. If anyone got a chance to be there, please visit me at Bumrung Grad hospital!
    That's sad to hear... I hope you'll get well soon!

What would you do if a Digimon appeared in front of you and said it was your partner?

I'll faint. This CAN'T be real. I guess I'll be delighted once I wake up and it proves to be real.

What is your favorite 'Dramon'? (i.e. Seadramon, Coredramon, Darkdramon, etc.)

Frankly, I'm not that fond of Dramon... I guess I'll say Monodramon since I think it's the cutest of them all.

Mine would probably have to be Imperialdramon. All of its forms are really cool, especially Paladin Mode. Some others that I like include Monodramon, Commandramon, Raidramon and UlforceVeedramon.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Good topic.

My absolute favourite is Monodramon (and his whole line) but I love mostly all of the Dramon. Other favourites are the Dracomon line and the Seadramon line.
    Last edited by Griff4815; 17th February 2009 at 1:13 AM.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 20 is up.

Oh goodness, where to begin... I guess my favorite 3 would be Monodramon, Magnadramon, and Devidramon(for some reason, I think Devidramon is really cute. ^_^; ) though I like a lot of others. I'll stick to those three for right now.
    Last edited by redpanda; 17th February 2009 at 2:15 AM.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage
    My wonderful sppf cousin is Darato

I decided to try the whole dragon eggs thing so... meh.

Wow, a surprising amount of people like Monodramon, but who can blame them?
    Chapter 20 is up.

Turn out there's Wi-fi in the hospital!
    Ok guys, new topic:
    What is your favourite song from Digimon anime?
    I like the song "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus" in Digimon version. It's really funny!
    Last edited by junpearl63; 18th February 2009 at 7:28 AM.

Definitly the original songs from Adventure, the opening and digivolution theme particularly!
    Actually, I think I am going to listen to the right now!

Has to be the Frontier opening. I have loved that song ever since I first heard it. It is much better then any other season opening by a long shot.

Some other ones I like include Kick It Up, Here We Go, and Run Around.

I really like "Butterfly", Adventures' Japanese opening theme. But one that is absolutely adorable is Terriermon's theme "Anytime Moumantai". :3
    Last edited by redpanda; 18th February 2009 at 10:58 PM.

umm New Topic..?

If there was a sudden/unnatural blissard in the middle of the summer what would you think

here you go hotshot
        Spoiler:- Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

My two favorites would have to be Run Around, and Kick It Up.

If there was a sudden/unnatural blissard in the middle of the summer what would you think
    I would begin scouring the area in search of Frigimon!
    Last edited by Teebird; 19th February 2009 at 11:05 PM.

I really liked the original Adventure opening. I also liked the Frontier theme, that was good. Not sure about any others, although I do like that fight music from 02, whatever it's called.

If there was a sudden/unnatural blissard in the middle of the summer what would you think?
    I'd look up and watch out for anything vaguely Digivice shaped. Or a gate to the Digital World.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    here you go hotshot
        Spoiler:- Posts:
    Thanks, I'll edit the first post in a little while.
    If there was a sudden/unnatural blizzard in the middle of the summer what would you think?

Depends. If I were somewhere like Alaska, I wouldn't think anything about it. If, perhaps, I was in...say...the Bahamas...then I would probably be a bit worried about the fate of the world.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

hi i have a question.well i hav digimon dusk and i hav a bantyoleomon.how do i degenarate him

DO NOT POST IF YOU AREN'T A MEMBER!!!!

New topic:
    Is there a plothole in Digimon you utterly loathe?
    For me, the Dragomon plothole from 02 is a real letdown. Dragomon could have been an epic villain, but he never got so much as a mention past that episode. I know why that is, but it's still a letdown (thinks of writing a fanfic on the subject...)

Yes, I'll solve that myself with my own idea of events. So main characters, Kari, TK, Gatomon, Patamon and Dragomon. Why TK? Becuase I personally think Takari or whatever their shipping is called, should be canon. Especially after all of the hints in 'His Masters Voice.' Besides, they've got the finale poster evidence, they're holding hands in the finale poster.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Hagurama Jikake no Mori. Pinocchimon's song! It's adorable in a cruel kind of way, and it's one of the first Japanese Pokemon songs I've listened too. I also adore Ken's Only One and the opening theme for Digimon Adventure 02, Target ~Akai Shougeki~.

If there was a sudden/unnatural blizzard in the middle of the summer what would you think?

I'd think it's global warming being insane. Then I'd consider... a blizzard where I live, in summer? That sounds too much like Digimon to be real! Then I'd punch myself and start panicking because I am WAY too old to be a Chosen Child. XD

Dagomon and the World of Darkness. They really should've explained it better, I shouldn't have to come up with ridiculous connections to Demon and the Dark Seed all by myself. In fact, it should never have been introduced at all. This is part of why I resent Konaka, the creator of Tamers. Konaka wrote this episode, and I get the feeling the other writers simply did not care to touch on the subject of that wacko Dagomon.

(I didn't see any Takari hints. *is shot*)

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    DO NOT POST IF YOU AREN'T A MEMBER!!!!

New topic:
    For me, the Dragomon plothole from 02 is a real letdown. Dragomon could have been an epic villain, but he never got so much as a mention past that episode. I know why that is, but it's still a letdown (thinks of writing a fanfic on the subject...)

Yes, I'll solve that myself with my own idea of events. So main characters, Kari, TK, Gatomon, Patamon and Dragomon. Why TK? Becuase I personally think Takari or whatever their shipping is called, should be canon. Especially after all of the hints in 'His Masters Voice.' Besides, they've got the finale poster evidence, they're holding hands in the finale poster.

your well mean.I just wanted to know

yo

For crying out loud, magtivire. If you want to post it you have to join. No join, no post. What's so hard to get?!

Like everyone else so far, it is definitely the Dragomon and the Dark Ocean one from Adventure 02. Also connected to that would be the Daemon one. His appearance just seemed so random. I really think that like Dragomon, they perhaps should have followed it up, perhaps explaining his motives behind what he did.

The Dragomon and Dark Ocean episode in 02 like everyone else it seems. It seemed very interesting, but it was never mentioned again. They could have developed the storyline more until they dropped it but they didn't...

New topic time!

Which do you prefer: angel Digimon (Angemon, Angewomon, Lucemon...) or devil Digimon (Devimon, LadyDevimon, Devidramon...)?

Which do you prefer: angel Digimon (Angemon, Angewomon, Lucemon...) or devil Digimon (Devimon, LadyDevimon, Devidramon...)?

I don't care for either. Devidramon is alright, though.
    Chapter 20 is up.

Which do you prefer: angel Digimon or devil Digimon?
    Angels. Patamon used to be my favourite Digimon and I like Angewomons name.

I definitely prefer angel Digimon. While some of the devil Digimon like Myotismon and Devimon are pretty cool, the Angemon line is one of my favourite digivolution lines, and there are just more angel Digimon I like then devil Digimon.

Page 103 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast