Page 105 of 259 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Which Digimon couple do you like best?

Oddly enough, I really like Takato and Ruki as a pairing. I do like Ryo a lot but I just like that pairing more... plus I despise Juri for some reason. She is my least favorite digimon character ever even though Leomon was awesome. I also like Takeru and Hikari as a couple but Takato and Ruki is my favorite.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage
    My wonderful sppf cousin is Darato

I decided to try the whole dragon eggs thing so... meh.

WE WON THE TOURNAMENT! (My team is now the best international, small school basketball team in the fourth-most-populous country!)

Another thing, another member has dropped out of the RP, and most of you haven't posted in a long time, so I'm going to present this question:

Do you guys want to just leave the RP for good?

I'm going to let you RPers decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavekoff View Post
    Terra Force!

Yeah, I love Digimon, as it has 500% more laser content than Pokemon. Also, can I claim Gigimon? Gallantmon is liek, one of my top fave Digimon.
    You're accepted! I'll add you to the list! (If my internet lasts...)

Which brings me to my next point: My internet is stupid. I can't stay on for longer than a couple of minutes, so my posts will be fairly short.

Last thing: Guardians is going rather slow, partially because I'm just not enjoying writing it at the moment, and partially because I have no inspiration. So...it'll be up eventually. I am in no way going to leave it though.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Which Digimon couple do you like best?
    Hmm... say, it's a tie between Ryo & Rika/Ruki and Keenan/Ikuto & Kristy/Chika. These two pairings are awesome .

Ryo & Rika - The obvious flirting and of course the last 2 episodes. Yep. The mushy cute scene during that fight with the D-Reaper. You know, the teasing part?

Keenan & Kristy - Hm... the parts where Keenan was in Kristy/Marcus' house, and the ending part, too (both of them holding hands and running to school). ^_^
    Last edited by csisps_26; 2nd March 2009 at 4:13 PM.

BACK

Spoiler:- Here you go:
    Last edited by rotrum; 2nd March 2009 at 7:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Do you guys want to just leave the RP for good? I'm fine with whichever.

Hope inspiration hits you soon though- I find reading other stuff helps.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

I don't want to leave the RPG behind! Damon hasn't even got VictoryGreymon!

Although, I think Digidramon will be a little hurt by your restriction, Hotshot. Even I didn't really like it, despite knowing that Digidramon is perilously close to breaking the rules.

Anyway, when are you planning to let us get Mega Levels?

And finally, on Dawn I now have all three of my starter Digimon at MEGA! Yes, I have Apollo the Apollomon, Levia the MetalSeadramon and Drago the Megidramon!

Still no closer to beating CG C, though. I'm trying to get at least five Megas before trying him again...

To finish, new topic:

Which death in Digimon really hit you the most?
    Either Leomon's or Koichi's.

Leomon had firmly implanted himself into my mind as a strong, powerful Digimon who seemed very powerful with Jeri backing him up (Orochimon, anyone?). He seemed to be permanent and I even started to wonder which Ultimate and Mega he would have (I thought Jeri would get a Blue Card at some point.)

But seeing him die after thinking he would be a main character for the rest of Tamers was very shocking. Particually given the circumstances of dying thanks to Beelzemon, who I saw as a minor villain at that point and thought would be beaten in that fight. I thought so right up to the point where he grabbed Beelzemon's arm to save Kyubimon and made that frankly beautiful speech about having power is not to be strong.

Then that utter monster Beelzemon just turns round and stabs him through the heart. I absolutely loved how Leomon still tried to stop Beelzemon, by saying 'Why couldn't you see?' before trying to reassure Jeri.

After that, I loved how the writers still gave him a 'rebirth' of sorts both when Beelzemon used Fist of the Beast King and when he appears over Jeri's Digivice to answer her question.

As for Koichi, his Spirit Evolution sequence is probably the best regular Spirit sequence in Frontier, his Digimon forms are awesome and his character is probably the best of the Digidestined, given his initial doubts of himself just after being freed from Duskmon to his doubts after being told he is just a spirit in the Digital World by Crusadermon.

Of course, seeing Lucemon defeat EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon in one hit warned me, but still, I thought 'no, he's a Digidestined. They never die.' (This was before I knew about Oikawa).

Koichi trying to save the others by deliberately making himself the target of Lucemon's Ultimate Sacrifice was so epic and sad, I cried. And then his last gift to his brother unlocking the force that eventually defeats Lucemon by allowing Takuya and Koji to Ancient Spirit Evolve into Susanoomon. Now that, my friends, is one of the things I want to hurl at everyone who says Frontier sucks!

And then my utter favorite non fight series of events from Frontier (except maybe in Ophanimon;s library with Takuya and Zoe), when the Digidestined are going home and Lowemon tells Koji that Koichi is still alive.

Of course, twenty minutes HAD to be long enough for Koichi to get taken to hospital, of course providing an epic scene for Koji where he just yells at the policewoman to tell him where his brother is.

But the utter miracle brilliance is when Koichi comes back, courtesy of Ophanimon. I just utterly loved that single moment when the D-Tectors glow and change back, while Koji's tears wake Koichi up... beautiful...
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

I guess I owe everyone here an Apology.

I probably would have stuck with the Rp through till the end. But I didn't, this was due to my computer getting infected with a Virus, and some Mega Downtime. By the Time I returned I didn't post mostly because I felt that I may or may not have already caused enough damaged to the story as it was with me leaving, Posting would just make it worse. So I didn't, now that the specs on my PC are looking 100% again. I guess I'm back.

But again, I really am sorry.

Do you guys want to just leave the RP for good?

I don't know what to say, but if we're actually voting on wether or not to drop it, SOMETHING must have happened. Something big, if this is the case, then I vote yes. However, I would like to see another RP in the future.

Must you break my heart?

The deaths that hit me the most in Digimon are those of Arukenimon and Mummymon. I hope you'll never have to watch your favorite characters getting killed in such a horrible and heartbreaking manner. I don't like talking about it, but really, it just hurt.

Metalseadramon's.
    He was pretty much my first favorite digimon for forever,and when Wargreymon just drilled through his entire body I was mighty ticked. I mean, come on! A giant Sea Serpent that flies through the air and shoots lasers out of his nose, and you kill it? Also, it's my vote for coolest digimon death EVER.

Do you guys want to leave the RP for good? Well I left because I had a Major School project, and then some personal things that totally drained alot of time. If the RP is closed though, I would also like to see a new one in the Future.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavekoff View Post

Metalseadramon's.
    He was pretty much my first favorite digimon for forever,and when Wargreymon just drilled through his entire body I was mighty ticked. I mean, come on! A giant Sea Serpent that flies through the air and shoots lasers out of his nose, and you kill it? Also, it's my vote for coolest digimon death EVER.
    I agree with Stavekoff. And he had a great JFK accent to boot!
    Chapter 21 is up.

Hey Hotshot, my Upamon can Digivolve into Armadillomon now. And for the Digivolution Route, I would like: Upamon>Armadillomon>Arbormon>Petaldramon>AncientTr oiamon (route taken from Wikimon).

And on the RPG, I'm staying in it. I want to get it done.

And SMB, I'm okay with what Hotshot said. But in exchange for daring to accuse me of rule breaking, I'm going to reward you... by sending Arbormon around to constantly bombard you with good health tips!

While I randomly interview a character from Digimon...

Today, I'm interviewing Dragomon from Adventure 02 (cringes) But I don't wanna, in case he blames me for his plothole...

Armadillomon: Don't worry DD! I'll protect you!

Me: D...D? Anyway, onto Dragomon...

Dragomon: Hello, hello! Hold the applause, please! (crickets chirp and a tumbleweed rolls across the stage...)

Me: Anyway, Dragomon. Why the weird obsession with Kari?

Dragomon: She is the light. Simple. Haven't you seen all of her moments in Adventure?

Me: Uhhh... no. Anyway, next question. Why are your Divermon called Scubamon?

Dragomon: Digivice error. Something to do with moisture in the air. Nothing to do with the English Dub... (whispers) of course, it is them, but they promised me a proper ending if I didn't tell...

Me: Next. Why the 'You will bear our master's children' line for the Divermon? That is wrong and creepy on so many levels (starting with the obvious tentacled sea monster problem... and going no further becuase of Serebii rules and whatnot.)

Dragomon: Why not? It's an epic line. Why, I bet even the English Dubbers kept it!

Me: The English Dub cut that line.

Dragomon: WHHHAAATTT!!! FIRST THEY PROMISE ME A PROPER ENDING, NOW THEY CUT THE BEST HENCHMEN LINE!

Me: Okkkaaayyy, you do realise Digimon is supposed to be for about eight, nine year old kids, right? So obviously the English Dub is gonna cut that out.

Dragomon: I DECLARE WAR ON THE ENGLISH DUBBERS!

Me: Oh, fiddlesticks.

Dragomon: DIVERMON! MARINEDEVIMON! OTHER RANDOM HENCHPEOPLE! TO WAR WITH THE ENGLISH DUBBERS!

Me: Just go and talk to SMB. He's writing a conclusion for you. Which involves you rampaging through Tokyo after Kari. Please don't go to war, or I'll do something I really don't want to do...

(From now on, I'll do one Digimon interview a day. It can be a character from the games, manga, anime or just a random Digimon of any kind. And next time, I'm interviewing Mercurymon from Frontier! Enjoy (and find out what I'm going to do to Dragomon if he tries a war...))
    Last edited by Digidramon; 2nd March 2009 at 11:35 PM.

Magna of Miracles!

Hey Hotshot... can my Viximon be a Kyuubimon now? I'm pretty sure I have enough points. Thank you!

I'd say Leomon. I really liked him though I hated his partner. He is the first partner digimon to die and not come back eventually. It made for a very emotional scene and I even cried as he dissipated... That episode also showed Beelzemon's madness quite well.
    Last edited by redpanda; 3rd March 2009 at 12:12 AM.

I'd definitely have to say Leomon. His death was so sudden and unexpected, and it really hit me hard. And the fact that he never came back and that he was gone forever really added to the emotion of his death. Oikawa's death was like that for me too, but was a little less dramatic, because I saw it coming, but it was still pretty emotional, especially with the butterfly scene.

As for the RPG, I'm indifferent to it either way. I just don't have enough time to post in it. If there was another one put up it would probably be the same deal for me.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

(Continuing with Dragomon)

Dragomon: THE DUBBERS SHALL PAY!

Me: (sighs) So be it! EXECUTE!

Dragomon: What the...? (Light shines from nowhere as all twenty elemental Spirits appear.

Me: ANCIENT SPIRITS UNITE! ANCIENT SPIRIT EVOLUTION! SUSANOOMON! (Becomes Susanoomon)

Dragomon: You are KIDDING me.

Susanoomon: No I'm not! CELESTIAL BLADE!" (Dragomon is cut in half and thrown back in his sea. Minions scram.)

Me: (Spirits of Steel glow and become Mercurymon) Ah, Mercurymon. After that, I need an even tempered Digimon to interview.

Mercurymon: Thou'st could surely never find a more even-tempered being elsewhere.

Me: Okay. So, is there anything between you and Ranamon?

Mercurymon: I have no courtship with her. Make of rumours what you will.

Me: Next. What did you think of Takuya beating you?

Mercurymon: Tis a great shock, to be felled by a mere boy. But still, such defeats are the stuff of which legends come!

Me: Alright, one last request. If you could say anything to Ranamon, what would it be?

Mercurymon: My words would surely be 'If only thine tongue were thine weapon, then surely thou'st could never be defeated in battle!' She chatterth more than Arbormon.

Me: Thanks Mercurymon. Who should I interview next?

Mercurymon: I would recommend the fair knight Duftmon, of Digimon Savers.

(So be it. My next interview is Duftmon!)

Magna of Miracles!

srry am late for the rpg. my internet had got cut off

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Of course, seeing Lucemon defeat EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon in one hit warned me, but still, I thought 'no, he's a Digidestined. They never die.' (This was before I knew about Oikawa).
    Oikawa wasn't a Digidestined though. He just had a partner, but he didn't have a Digivice, ergo he wasn't one.

But he's mine. Oh my god that was traumatizing. Certainly doesn't help matters any that two episodes before...(see Demon of Light's answer).

I haven't been able to look at butterflies since without getting depressed. It was Datirimon calling after him that made it so powerful.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Which death in Digimon realy hit you the most ?
    I would say that Kouichi's death. He's the best character in Digimon Frontier and his love for Koji and their mom, so beautiful... so sad... In the end, he sacrifice himself... but Koji make him alive again... I willing myself not to cry when I saw the last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Here you go:
    Thanks, I'll edit the first post tomorrow. Too tired today.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Do you guys want to just leave the RP for good? I'm fine with whichever.

Hope inspiration hits you soon though- I find reading other stuff helps.
    Yeah, that's what I plan to do. Anyway, I've already got the whole thing planned out...all THREE ARCS. Each Arc is about twelve or so chapters. And then, as the finale, I've got a Special, which is about ten chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    I don't want to leave the RPG behind! Damon hasn't even got VictoryGreymon!

Although, I think Digidramon will be a little hurt by your restriction, Hotshot. Even I didn't really like it, despite knowing that Digidramon is perilously close to breaking the rules.

Anyway, when are you planning to let us get Mega Levels?
    Romance was not allowed at all in the RPG to begin with, because I didn't want anything too much to break out.

As for Mega levels, I suppose we may never see them, because I for one have grown tremendously tired of having to add or subtract members of the RPG. There are only about five or six of us who even post anymore, so I don't think it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krug View Post
    I guess I owe everyone here an Apology.

I probably would have stuck with the Rp through till the end. But I didn't, this was due to my computer getting infected with a Virus, and some Mega Downtime. By the Time I returned I didn't post mostly because I felt that I may or may not have already caused enough damaged to the story as it was with me leaving, Posting would just make it worse. So I didn't, now that the specs on my PC are looking 100% again. I guess I'm back.

But again, I really am sorry.
    Don't worry, there were other reasons why the RP collapsed as well. It wasn't just inactivity.

Quote Originally Posted by redpanda View Post
    Hey Hotshot... can my Viximon be a Kyuubimon now? I'm pretty sure I have enough points. Thank you!
    If you're a Champion, then yes.

New topic:

Put your favorite Digimon Characters on a scale of one to five, one being your utter favorite!
    1: Gallantmon/Crimson Mode (Digimon Tamers), a brilliant Digimon overall, and some of his lines were just sheer brilliance ('Even now, you show no remorse for what you have done. I have no choice... BUT TO DESTROY YOU!', 'NO! You're the one who doesn't deserve to live!', 'You may be able to defeat a Rookie, Deva. But you cannot defeat me. Prepare yourself!')

2: Terriermon (Digimon Tamers), I liked his personality and his catchphrase was always a good thing to have. Plus he had funny lines ('Now that was definitely rude!', 'Are you going to tell your friends you lost to a chicken?' (The fact that the 'chicken' was Zhuqiaomon made that hilarious).)

3: Ranamon (Digimon Frontier), her jealousy at Zoe after seeing Zephyrmon was funny, particually Ranamon's ugly Beast form by comparison. Plus the tickle torture moment that made me really chuckle.

4: Grimmon (Digimon World Dawn and Dusk), excellent character, a great villain to have and his powers are epic (except for turning my Digimon back into Rookie!) Plus, he used the word Yggdrasil! In your face, Data Squad!

5: Sinduramon's owl (Digimon Tamers), just for the sheer humour of having an owl shriek out how magnificent Sinduramon is, in the funniest voice ever ('The Day-va who drinks of the lights of man and Ex-paynds himself!')
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Put your favorite Digimon Characters on a scale of one to five, one being your utter favorite!

1.Monodramon/Cyberdramon/Justimon- I love the dramatic shifts in/ and over all their personality and I respect and relate with everything that they stand for. Overall awesome line. And Cyberdramon killing the dragon deva was awesome.

2.Ryo- Quite funny, especially with his interactions between Rika.

3.Gomamon- Had some hilarious lines and a great personality.

4.Guilmon

5.Older TK or Terriermon

(I got lazy around the end :P)
    Chapter 21 is up.

1. Beelzemon/Blast Mode
    Wirds cannot describe the awesome

2.Gallantmon
    I have a fetish for Lances. Also, He fires lasers.

3.Metalseadramon
    His voice was great, he had laz0rs, and he was a Leviathan. Need I go further?

4.Tyrannomon
    It's a T-Rex digimon! Albeit with Three fingered hands and Stegosaurus plates, but still!

5.Geogreymon
    Spikes, lots of em. No rapid spin will cure these spikes.

I mostly go for looks than character really.

1. Guilmon: His innocent personality was awesome, as were some of the lines. My favourite still is Takatomon. He looks awesome as well.

2. Gallantmon: My favourite Mega Level Digimon. His attacks are awesome, and he was epic in his fights with Beelzemon and the D-Reaper

3. Ken: I just really liked how his character developed, and the way he finally came to peace with himself for what he had done as the Digimon Emperor, and how he became friends with the other DigiDestined. An awesome DigiDestined.

4. Myotismon: Best Digimon villain ever. His design is really awesome, as was his arc in Adventure, and the way he was defeated by Angewomon. His personality, his persistence, and his attacks were also really good qualities of Myotismon that I really liked.

5. Piedmon: Another Adventure villain that rocks. His keychain ability in the anime was so unique and cool. Yet again, his attacks and design were really cool, as was the fact that he sparked the Digivolution of Angemon into MagnaAngemon, which was my favourite Digivolution in Adventure.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

1. Agumon (Adventure) and Agumon (Savers) - Both were humor-centered Digimon, Agumon (Savers) more so than Agumon (Adventure). Ever since I saw Digimon for the first time, Agumon has been my favorite.

2. Tai - An inspiring leader, who is also a funny guy, and has an awesome hairdo! Tai has been my favorite human character since I first saw Adventure!

3. WarGreymon - The greatest Mega of all time in my opinion. He started the super-powerful Dragon Digimon line with his Terra Force!

4. Numemon - The most widely hated of all Digimon, but in my opinion, the most inspiring and courageous of all.

5. Omnimon - Owned over a million Diaboromon in just five moves. 'Nuff said.

Gah! That's really hard...

1. Renamon ~ Her entire digivolution line was just awesome. I loved her character and Kyuubimon is one of the greatest 9 tailed foxes I've seen.

2. Tailmon ~ Her story was amazing, I never expected one of Myotismon's henchmen to be a digimon partner! Though I figured it out once she interacted with Hikari. Plus, she is just so cute!

3. Dorumon ~ I recently watched the movie he was in and I fell in love with Dorumon. Again, he's adorable but I also loved his dilemma when he digivolved into Dorugreymon. A very good digimon in my opinion.

4. Guilmon ~ My favorite lead digimon from the series. His innocent personality just makes me want to give him a hug and some Guilmon bread.

5. Devidramon ~ I'm still obsessed with this digimon for some reason...

Page 105 of 259 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast