Page 111 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Hmm...perhaps with a purple or black streak dyed somewhere into her hair as well. Alright-y. I'll start writing a sign-up for her. Feel free to input ideas.

Who's your favourite Dramon?

Samudramon (Gaioumon).

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Howabout blonde or black with purple streak?

As a matter of fact, I thin I made this topic before. Ooops. :P

Here's a different one:Which "version" of the digital world do you prefer? (Adventure's, Tamers', Frontier's, or Data Squad's)
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

Which "version" of the Digital World do you prefer?
    Yeah... been there, done that. We've try this topic before. Because I remember that my answer is Frontier's, and I still like it by the way.

Which "version" of the digital world do you prefer?

Uh, I think we had that question too. And I recall not answering it at the time... but I can say now that I like Adventure's Digital World the most. It's a cute little oddball adventure world with upside-down pyramids and inexplicable vending machines, I really love that.

I really liked Adventure's. It had all sorts of cool things (two of which Demon of Light mentioned). Which brings me to my next topic:

What was the coolest Real World object or item that was located in any Digital World?

What was the coolest Real World object or item that was located in any Digital World?
    I'd say the fridge that was full of eggs in Adventure. In episode 8 I think... (not so sure about that...)

Ugh, I can't keep track of all the topics!

The telephone booths in the 2nd episode of Adventure.
    Chapter 21 is up.

Probably a tie between Adventure and Frontier. Having the Trailmon of Frontier would make transportation a lot easier, but as most people have stated, the quirkiness of the Adventure world was really cool too.

I'd have to agree with Griff here and say the phone booths from Adventure.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Okay, I've got everything but the history planned out for the main antagonist. I'm having trouble thinking up a suitable history for her.

New topic:
    Has a Digimon ever inspired you? If so, which Digimon, and how?

Well, show us what you have so far, we could help you figure something out.

I'm going to be different and choose the inexplicable vending machines. They're vending machines!!! In the middle of nowhere!!! How awesome is that?!

Arukenimon and Mummymon have inspired me to do... heavens know how many things. Write fanfiction, draw fanart, research mythologies, come up with theories about Digimon, create entire new worlds... I blame them for half the creative things I've ever done!

Yes, we'll help with the history.

...Yes...
    The Monodramon line. In a rather profound way too. Let's just say that I've found my take on justice and evil. :P
    Chapter 21 is up.

No.

Sorry I've been so inactive for a while.

And something off-topic...Its my birthday tomorrow!!!!

Happy (early) Birthday, mangaeyes! May you live long and not perish at the hands (or claws) of evil Digimon. ^^

Here's what I've got so far:
    Main antagonist
    Name: Lilian ('Lil' for short) Cruxis (Her last name is subject to change, I just thought it might be funny and ironic to give her that last name, what with her Mega being GranDracmon and all.)
    Personality: Lilian is a cold-hearted individual, who would like nothing more than to see the Digital World (and possibly even the Real World) perish in an unquenchable fire. She hates nearly everyone, and only keeps Ryan, her fellow evildoer, around because of his sly and sneaky ways. She uses cheap tricks to gain the upper hand, and defeats her opponents using cunning and devious methods. Lil hates Lance with a passion, because he and Veemon constantly oppose her. She isn't particularly fond of her Digimon partner, but keeps him because she has no other protection in the Digital World.
    Appearance: Lil's skin is milky white, and her eyes are a golden-hazel color. Her hair is black and wavy, reaching just to her shoulders. A purple streak runs down the right side of her hair. She is dressed in a black, figure-hugging tank-top, with a skull emblem emblazoned on the front. Her sleek, black pants reach down to her ankles, and a purple stripe runs down each of the legs. She wears high-heels normally, but when the time for snooping comes, she switches to softer footwear. (This is her normal costume, but she changes it when she is in the Real World)
    History:(Nothing as of yet)
    Partner Digimon: SangLoupmon
    Digivolution line: Zurumon -> Pagumon -> Gazimon -> SangLoupmon -> Matadormon -> GranDracmon
    Digivice color: Black and purple
    Digimon's personality: (Nothing as of yet)
    Digimon's history: (Nothing as of yet)

Hmm, it seems pretty good so far. In her history there should be a reason for why she is so evil, but that could potentially be a secret. I'd try to avoid the "broken childhood" cliche though.

As for Gazimon, I could pitch a few personality ideas.

-Enjoys pranking
    -Has a bit of a sadistic side
    -Possibly reluctant when it comes to Lilian's "grand scheme" (I'm sure even many evil digimon wouldn't want their world destroyed)
    -Possibly attention/recognition-seeking when it comes to Lilian (perhaps he picks up on the fact that the only reason he's around is for her protection)
    -Protective of her
    -Maybe he hates other digimon?

If you can put anything together from these ideas, then I should have no problem coming up with a history for him to go along with Gazimon.
    Chapter 21 is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Hmm, it seems pretty good so far. In her history there should be a reason for why she is so evil, but that could potentially be a secret. I'd try to avoid the "broken childhood" cliche though.

As for Gazimon, I could pitch a few personality ideas.

-Enjoys pranking
    -Has a bit of a sadistic side
    -Possibly reluctant when it comes to Lilian's "grand scheme" (I'm sure even many evil digimon wouldn't want their world destroyed)
    -Possibly attention/recognition-seeking when it comes to Lilian (perhaps he picks up on the fact that the only reason he's around is for her protection)
    -Protective of her
    -Maybe he hates other digimon?

If you can put anything together from these ideas, then I should have no problem coming up with a history for him to go along with Gazimon.
    Excellent ideas, my friend!

For Lilian's history, I'm thinking she needs to have had a life-threatening encounter with a Digimon or something, leading to her hatred of the Digital World. Maybe she could also have been considered a 'weirdo' at her school early on, and that led to her mistrust of others, or something. I'm just throwing out ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    Excellent ideas, my friend!

For Lilian's history, I'm thinking she needs to have had a life-threatening encounter with a Digimon or something, leading to her hatred of the Digital World. Maybe she could also have been considered a 'weirdo' at her school early on, and that led to her mistrust of others, or something. I'm just throwing out ideas.
    I agree with the first part of the idea, but how does she have access to digital world, out of curiousity? That second idea could also fly as well.
    Chapter 21 is up.

She doesn't need constant access to the Digital World from an early stage to want it gone. I was thinking, Hana's grandfather probably needed to discover the Digital World to create a game based on it, right? Maybe in one of the experiments he made, a Digimon accidentally escaped to the Digital World, encountered Lilian and did something that had a horrible negative effect on her... and after that, when the game was introduced, maybe she knows someone who plays that game and recognized the creatures in their game as Digimon. I'm thinking a younger sibling.

I agree with the first part of the idea, but how does she have access to digital world, out of curiousity? That second idea could also fly as well.
    In this story, access to the Digital World can be granted either by normal means (through a computer connected to internet, by using a Digivice) or by supernatural means (stumbling upon it by unknowingly entering a 'warp zone' that leads to the Digital World; usually located in precarious and odd places).

Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    She doesn't need constant access to the Digital World from an early stage to want it gone. I was thinking, Hana's grandfather probably needed to discover the Digital World to create a game based on it, right? Maybe in one of the experiments he made, a Digimon accidentally escaped to the Digital World, encountered Lilian and did something that had a horrible negative effect on her... and after that, when the game was introduced, maybe she knows someone who plays that game and recognized the creatures in their game as Digimon. I'm thinking a younger sibling.
    Hana's grandfather lives in Japan...so that might be kinda hard...hmm...how is this going to work...

Perhaps a Digimon could have accidentally traveled into the Real World, and, because it was confused, went wild and attacked her? I dunno.

Perhaps a Digimon could have accidentally traveled into the Real World, and, because it was confused, went wild and attacked her? I dunno.
    That's what I had in mind. And Hana's grandfather would've had to return the poor confused Digimon back to the Digital World by a remote connection, hoping it didn't hurt anyone in the process. And needless to say, it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    That's what I had in mind. And Hana's grandfather would've had to return the poor confused Digimon back to the Digital World by a remote connection, hoping it didn't hurt anyone in the process. And needless to say, it did.
    Yeah, that seems to be one of the only ways it could work.

So, I guess that settles it. Please feel free to input more ideas for Lilian, or for the story itself.

Well, I think Lilian is pretty much finished with.

What of Gazimon?
    Chapter 21 is up.

I have been Inactive. Sorry, haven't been able to post for awhile, so I don't wanna die.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavekoff View Post
    I have been Inactive. Sorry, haven't been able to post for awhile, so I don't wanna die.
    Die? You misunderstand the way this club works. We don't kill, we only torture severely. ^^ Just kiddin'.

Hmmm...for SangLoupmon, I think it should be male, and probably the type who protects Lilian with his life, despite the fact that she's evil.

Any input?

Die? You misunderstand the way this club works. We don't kill, we only torture severely. ^^ Just kiddin'.

Hmmm...for SangLoupmon, I think it should be male, and probably the type who protects Lilian with his life, despite the fact that she's evil.

Any input?
    It's a fine idea, if it goes along with something else, but is that's the lone personality trait then it's rather bland, in my opinion. =/ I suggest adding something more. (And is he going to be a Gazimon or Sangloupmon, primarily?)
    Chapter 21 is up.

It's a fine idea, if it goes along with something else, but is that's the lone personality trait then it's rather bland, in my opinion. =/ I suggest adding something more. (And is he going to be a Gazimon or Sangloupmon, primarily?)
    SangLoupmon, you know, to be a bit more intimidating. Hey, what if SangLoupmon was afraid of blood? Wouldn't that be funny and ironic? It really has no point to it, though.

Page 111 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast