Page 112 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Heheh, that's a good idea. That's more of a quirk than a personality trait, though, but I still think you should keep it. (I could probably back it up in the history.)
    Digimon Club
    Chapter 14 of A Dragon in Shining Armour is up.

Author's Profile (New)
    Banners by Sworn Metalhead ^ and Anastasia R. v ----pairs with Diamondpearl876
    Claimed: Grovyle (6/30/10) and a second time (11/10/13).

Do you want to give a shot at writing SangLoupmon's history, Griff? I certainly wouldn't mind. ^^

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter One: En Route 39
    They say that even the tiniest beat of a butterfly's wings on one side of the world can, through a remarkable string of events, trigger a tidal wave on the other... And with it, immense catastrophe.

This is how the sun was eclipsed, and its light snuffed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    Do you want to give a shot at writing SangLoupmon's history, Griff? I certainly wouldn't mind. ^^
    Sure, I'll be glad to do it, but would you say that we have a complete personality yet?
    Digimon Club

Author's Profile (New)

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Sure, I'll be glad to do it, but would you say that we have a complete personality yet?
    Nope. Not yet.

Here's an idea, SangLoupmon should be a follower. Someone who cannot do anything without being told to. Basically, he's a Digimon who needs a leader, and when he finds one in Lilian, he is determined to follow her.

They say that even the tiniest beat of a butterfly's wings on one side of the world can, through a remarkable string of events, trigger a tidal wave on the other... And with it, immense catastrophe.

Hello, sorry I haven't been online much. School is kicking my butt and I don't have much free time anymore. It will be a while before I can be active again so sorry about that. I'll eventually start posting again though...
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage
    My wonderful sppf cousin is Darato

I decided to try the whole dragon eggs thing so... meh.

Hmm, that'll do.

Sangloupmon's history: Sangloupmon was once part of a pack of his own species and Garurumon. There was a feud in the clan between the Sangloupmons and the Garurumons and Sangloupmon had unwitting sided with the Garurumons. Eventually a fight broke out and the Garurumons side were defeated and cast out. Thinking he was a traitor, the other Sangloupmon beat him up badly before casting him out of the clan as well. The Garurumons left him behind as well. He was badly wounded. This was the first time he had ever bled or seen blood, and frankly he was terrified of it. Luckily for him, he recieved some medical aid from a passing Agumon, but the digimon left before Sangloupmon could follow. Sangloupmon walked aimlessly in the desert, looking for a leader figure, eventually, he came across Lilian.

Feel free to change any of it.
    Digimon Club

Author's Profile (New)

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Hmm, that'll do.

Sangloupmon's history: Sangloupmon was once part of a pack of his own species and Garurumon. There was a feud in the clan between the Sangloupmons and the Garurumons and Sangloupmon had unwitting sided with the Garurumons. Eventually a fight broke out and the Garurumons side were defeated and cast out. Thinking he was a traitor, the other Sangloupmon beat him up badly before casting him out of the clan as well. The Garurumons left him behind as well. He was badly wounded. This was the first time he had ever bled or seen blood, and frankly he was terrified of it. Luckily for him, he recieved some medical aid from a passing Agumon, but the digimon left before Sangloupmon could follow. Sangloupmon walked aimlessly in the desert, looking for a leader figure, eventually, he came across Lilian.

Feel free to change any of it.
    Sounds good. I may add a little more at the end, at least, to the part about Lilian.

Spoiler:- posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

AHey, random question, but is Digimon Championship worth the buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavekoff View Post
    I think so. Others may have other opinions, but I for one enjoyed it. It's definitely unique.

Thanks for the post count, rotrum!

Woohoo! I passed DD in posts!

Would you say you're good to go with the story now, Hotshot? Or is there anything else you need help with?
    Digimon Club

Author's Profile (New)

Hmm.... Topic:
    What's the craziest Digivolution road that you can think of?
    Numemon into ShineGreymon.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/9ro94n.jpg[/IMG]
    願いかなえるカギ その手にある
    未知へつながるドア すぐ目の前
    わき上がる鼓動 信じればいい
    新たな世界を開くのさ

Hmm Maybe I'll buy it then..
    Garurumon into Garurumon.
    Ha, it's like you wanted it to turn into something else!

hmm....

missimon-lalamon-greymon-nanomon-ravemon-burst mode...botamon?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Wow... cant believe I didn't notice this thing. Terra Force. Im in.

Holas! Im Gamekrazy (As you can see from my name, I hope) a digimon fan, who really doesn't get why people always say that it ripped off pokemon (seriously, it has more similarities with Monster Rancher then Pokemon) and whos favorite digimon game is World 3, dispite not having beaten it yet. I am in possession of a Pendulum X from japan, in which my precious Dorumon (my favorite digi ever) evolved into Kuwagamon X, causing me to put it on pause, which it has been on ever since. Not really fun taking care of one of those things if you don't have someone to link with.

My favorite seasons of digimon would have to be a tie between Tamers and Savers for their darker mood, and I currently am writing a series of Digimon Fics, which can be found in my sig. Yay for digimans!

PS: I claim Dodomon as my in-training digimon, before I forget.

Sorry for inactivity everybody (I wish to post more)

Terriermon - Garurumon - Garudamon - Pabumon???

EDIT: Wait, the webmaster finally fixed this? *tears* So I'm back people!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavekoff View Post
    I have it and the gameplay is nice, although I hate Mega - Digiegg system. Especially the random digivolution! I haven't played it since last month though
    Last edited by Illusione-Tempus; 26th April 2009 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Horaz

3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

DeviantArt~Casual Battlers Club

New question tiem? Also, could someone make a list of old topics so they don't repeat?
    Which is your favorite Digimon group? (ie: Royal knights, Seven Demon lords, Digidestineds, etc...)
    I'd have to say the demon lords, because of Beelzemon you see. And Leviamon, because Leviathan is liek my favorite word.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamekrazy View Post
    Wow... cant believe I didn't notice this thing. Terra Force. Im in.

Holas! Im Gamekrazy (As you can see from my name, I hope) a digimon fan, who really doesn't get why people always say that it ripped off pokemon (seriously, it has more similarities with Monster Rancher then Pokemon) and whos favorite digimon game is World 3, dispite not having beaten it yet. I am in possession of a Pendulum X from japan, in which my precious Dorumon (my favorite digi ever) evolved into Kuwagamon X, causing me to put it on pause, which it has been on ever since. Not really fun taking care of one of those things if you don't have someone to link with.

My favorite seasons of digimon would have to be a tie between Tamers and Savers for their darker mood, and I currently am writing a series of Digimon Fics, which can be found in my sig. Yay for digimans!

PS: I claim Dodomon as my in-training digimon, before I forget.
    You're in! I'll add you to the member list. Thanks for joining!

Which is your favorite Digimon group? (ie: Royal knights, Seven Demon lords, Digidestineds, etc...)

Errr...do the Mamemon Brothers count? I liked them the best!

This is the 9th post count if I'm not mistaken

The 02 Digidestineds, they're so silly and I mean it.

Neemon to anything more powerful than a three-year-old is absolutely crazy. But here's one.

Neemon-Witchmon-Paildramon-AncientSphinxmon

Schizo line!

Adventure 02 Chosen Children (and Digimon). They're a wonderful bunch.

I'd have to go with the Adventure 01 Digidestined or the Royal Knights. The original Digidestined are my favourite group, and I just really like the Royal Knights.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

I'm going to begin work on DigiOnline tomorrow. I'm going to write the first three chapters or so before I post it so everything will go quicker. Does that sound good?

As for Guardians, it's still in progress. Should be up...eventually.

New topic:
    Gallantmon, ChaosGallantmon, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Gallantmon X, or MedievalDukemon, which do you like best?

I personally like the original Gallantmon the best. I don't know why, I've just always liked him more than the others.

Gallantmon, ChaosGallantmon, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Gallantmon X, or MedievalDukemon, which do you like best?
    It's a tie between Gallantmon and Gallantmon CM, but I like Gallantmon better than Gallantmon CM

CM: Crimson Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    I'm going to begin work on DigiOnline tomorrow. I'm going to write the first three chapters or so before I post it so everything will go quicker. Does that sound good?

As for Guardians, it's still in progress. Should be up...eventually.

New topic:

I personally like the original Gallantmon the best. I don't know why, I've just always liked him more than the others.
    Sounds good.

Also, I agree that Gallantmon is the best.
    Digimon Club

Author's Profile (New)

I'm not really sure, to be honest. I really like the original Gallantmon, as well as ChaosGallantmon and Gallantmon CM. I'd probably have to say ChaosGallantmon would be my favourite though.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Page 112 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast