Page 222 of 259 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Which digivice do you think is the most useful or powerful?

All seasons from 1-6...

Xros has potential to be the strongest of weakest depending on the situation. So it will definitely be a wild card of the digivices.

D-arc comes to mind as most powerful, due to card slash...but then again, at ultimate you feel pain along with your digimon and at mega you're fused with them.

The original digivices, could actually do alot of things...D3 are basically an upgraded version of it...

So Frontier must be the weakest digivice then...since all you can really do is turn into a digimon...thats it.

D-Power. Because of biomerge/cards. And the shared pain thing is kinda interesting. It makes the battles more serious.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 22 is up.

Digivice Burst

Well, eventually they all are gonna be equal.........

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaLeafeonmon View Post
    Well, eventually they all are gonna be equal.........
    Not at all. The 4th season's digivice didnt even display any powers of digivolution, so at least that one wont be equal to the others. The Xros Wars one displays some form of digivolution, but has the ability to semi fuse several digimon into one. Another one which wont be equal to the regular idea we have of digivices.

We've had this topic a lot, though I agree its kinda the first thing fellow digi fans tend to talk about. Like Ive already said before, the 3rd season one.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    A growlithe AND a zeedgarurumon fan?
    Dude, WELCOME TO THE CLUB *gives cookies*

Im giving a lot of cookies today
    Since when have you been a Growlithe/ZdGarurumon fan? JK Niedude, Arcanine/Lucario/Zoroark forever! But welcome to the club Ryn! And all of the other people Ive missed since my half month of activity. Also congrats to Crimson and Hotshot for graduating! You lucky dogs!

Now for the digimon stuff were supped to do in the club.

The seasons 1 and 2 digivice. Evolving them came from the heart and that was deep bro.

*Looks around* Hey wheres Kissmygrass? Ryo want cookie, trade for a biscuit?

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Anyone play DMO server 1/4?
    3DS FC : 4313-1139-2502

Whew. Okay. Finally, my internet's working (for now). It's been off and on lately. So, basically, I've read through the last few pages (all the ones that I missed)...so I'm updated. I've also added our new friend, Ryn, to the member list.

Now to say something about our little Guardians discussion brought up a couple of pages back...

Griff said it. My main problem was with a few characters I just couldn't really get into. But I'm solving that now. I've had a few inspirations, some epic plot ideas, and a whole lot of time to come up with how we're going to make Guardians work the next time I write it. For the most part, it will keep the same storyline...and you'll see a lot of the same stuff (A LOT of the same stuff...early on, at least).

But it was the middle part I couldn't decide on. Now, however, I think I've come up with something good. So we'll see where that leads us.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

New Topic: Which Digimon from Season 1 and 2 would you want to be? Digivolving through S3 and S4 means

Agumon no doubt It would be cool for the tamer to bio-emerge to Wargreymon and digivolve further to Wargreymon X or Victorygreymon

Pokemon White Friend Code: 0776 3825 4130
    Name: Cal

Admin Mudkip of

http://www.facebook.com/ThePokemonEmpire

http://www.facebook.com/PokemonStartersRock

Plz like

New Topic: Which Digimon from Season 1 and 2 would you want to be? Digivolving through S3 and S4 means

I'd say Veemon. With the D-Power you could Digivolve him to any number of forms with Digieggs or whatnot, then Biomerge to Imperaldramon Dragon/Fighter/Paladin Modes.

I'm not sure what the S4 Digivice would do for you. Maybe allow for slide-Digivolution? I suppose that could be cool. Sliding from Imperialdramon to UlforceVeedramon or Magnamon...I guess?

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

Which Digimon from Season 1 and 2 would you want to be? Digivolving through S3 and S4 means

Hmm... Out of the season 1 and 2 digimon... I'd also have to say Veemon, though I'd prefer to evolve to UlforceVeedramon. Though the downside to being Veemon is... well... ever seen what fanartists do to ExVeemon and Flamedramon? It wouldn't be long until the flattery was replaced with horror and violation. But yeah, Veemon because dragons are cool.

However, I could live being Agumon (I always wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus as a child and there's all sorts of Greymon forms to choose from) or Tentomon, even. I did have a dream once where I was an Ikkakumon, but.. didn't take (Harpoon Torpedo is way too hard to fire.)

Edit: Are we allowed to count the foreign digidestined digimon from 02? If so, Seadramon would be pretty cool to be too.
    Chapter 22 is up.

Which Digimon from Season 1 and 2 would you want to be? Digivolving through S3 and S4 means

I have to agree with the ones before: Veemon is a definite winner. Or Hawkmon. That'd be pretty cool, too. Gotta admit.
    Banner made by Skiyomi.

Userbar made by Mew_.

I'm a female.

Spoiler:- Shiny Hunter:

Probably Veemon, because out of all of the Digimon the Chosen children were partnered with, his line remains one of of my favorite evolution lines from the anime though, I have to agree with Griff about how... creepy some of the fanartists can get with him and most of his evolutions.

Honorable mentions go to Agumon, Betamon, Hawkmon and Gabumon.

Id choose Veemon, too. If only due to the sheer number of digivolutions that guy gets. I wouldnt be bored long being him.

Veemon is loved here it seems, Flamedramon, Raindramon and Magnamon are all awesome armors and Imperialdramon is cool...

I choose Patamon, he also has armor evolutions, and merging to become Seraphimon would be awesome! GuardianAngemon/SlashAngemon would also fun to slide evolve into.

Maybe the Gabumon line and get it to slide evolve from MGarurumon to BeoWulfmon or something..............then Bio-Merge to AncientGarurumon to DESTROY!

Credits to PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome banner.
    I adopted Rufflet.

Name: Washibon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    A proud member of the Digimon Club.
    Come join NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Veemon is loved here it seems, Flamedramon, Raindramon and Magnamon are all awesome armors and Imperialdramon is cool...

I choose Patamon, he also has armor evolutions, and merging to become Seraphimon would be awesome! GuardianAngemon/SlashAngemon would also fun to slide evolve into.
    Dont forget Dominimon the Warrior ver of Seraphimon

Admin Mudkip of

Plz like

Quote Originally Posted by 5blackout55 View Post
    Dominimon too I guess, Murmukusmon is also a mega that could be used but...:/

Anyway, SlashAngemon and Seraphimon would be the most used mega forms anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 5blackout55 View Post
    Where does that info come from? Far as I can tell Dominimon is just a lower ranking angel, same with GuardiAngemon and ClavisAngemon...all the angels actually.

Monsters."

Veemon to UlforceVeedramon like Griff using D-power. Veemon to Darkdramon using D-Tector/Scanner along with slide evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamotz View Post
    Where does that info come from? Far as I can tell Dominimon is just a lower ranking angel, same with GuardiAngemon and ClavisAngemon...all the angels actually.
    Well Dominimon has 2 shields on its arms and weids the Final Excalibur sword...

Dominimon is a Mega Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological Dominion. It wields the "Final Excalibur" sword.

Admin Mudkip of

Plz like

I still don't see how being a weaker version makes Dominimon a "warrior-type Seraphimon." He might have two shields, but he has less armor, smaller wings, and fewer attacks.

Monsters."

I don't think there's any real proof that Dominimon is weaker than Seraphimon. We haven't seen him in action. However, I'm not sure he could be defined as the warrior version of Seraphimon either.
    Chapter 22 is up.

It's explained by the "Win percentage", or at least that's what I read somewhere. In the digimon cards, there's cards titles (something along the lines of) "Win Percentage 80%", 60%, 100%, etc. Which you use to Digivolve. Stronger cards require higher win percentages. Thus, when Lord HolyAngemon lost to Arkadimon as Seraphimon and de-volved, his winning percentage was too low to assume that form again.

Ah. Found it. Wikimon.

It's relatively safe to assume that Seraphimon is the top angel. Highest rank, executor of God's laws, coming down to destroy all evil. He's the biggest, baddest of the angels.

Monsters."

Ah. Well he certainly dropped the ball in Frontier.
    Chapter 22 is up.

Page 222 of 259 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast