Page 49 of 259 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Interesting. Do we have to have any artistic skill?
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 22 is up.

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    And now my incentive: There will be a fantastic prize for the winner!
    A prize, huh? What kind of prize are you proposing? Points? A special banner? A Playstation 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Interesting. Do we have to have any artistic skill?
    Um, I don't think so. I think it's just Digimon ideas, but if someone wants to make a picture of their Digimon to go with the descriptions and stuff, feel free.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

I can do that, I created an evo line some time ago.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Awesome...but I just got my Fakemon to not look like Digimon. Will my Digimon look like Fakemon? Too many mon's...

Anyway I'm in. ....co-owners can join in ryt?

You both can join in. I will be allowing two other judges besides myself. (I have one person in mind right now, but I have to ask him first.) If anyone wants to be a judge, tell me and I'll consider you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    No problem. I'll change it right away.

Ah thanks so much =D

Digimon frontier is pretty awesome, ive seen only like the first 2 eps so far (watched one yesterday and one today couldnt watch more because i only get on comp short time after school). Agunimon is so awesome =3

This is my creature I made on the game Spore. Put one of these avatars in your sig to help him achieve world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by theplushinator View Post
    Hey hotshot is it possdible for me to...change my digimon i claimed (i believe its koromon now) to demiveemon- recently discovered quite a few more digimon and got a better idea now =P

Demiveemon->veemon->flamedramon then exveemon somewhere lol. Ive seriously fallen in love with this evolution chain =D

If not allowed/possible then thats fine =3

P.S- Dragodynamite, thanks for the help!! Now i can finally see all the tamers episodes (i got episode one at the school fete last year on tape, and ive been wondering what the heck happened next ever since LOL)
    Yay! Veemon buddies! *high 5*

Do you like human-like digimon or beast-like digimon the most?
    Beast, no idea why. They're more animal-like, and I love animals. XD But the human-like ones are cool sometimes, too. Angewomon is pretty, and the others are cool too. ^_^

Baby dragons!

I will only be able to submit my entry towards the end of August...

Will that be a problem?

Talking The Digimon Cklub 5.0

"Terra Force!" May I join now, please? I claim inomon the in-training form of Wormmon.

Credit to whoever made the lovely picture above. Unfortunately, I do not know who made it at this time. The hiragana reads: "Yoseatsume"

I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

Hey, Hotshot. I have a question.

For Guardians, are you still going by the same plot you mentioned to me? Or have you come up with something new since then?
    Chapter 22 is up.

When are you going to posst the next chapter of DG? Griff, Hotshot told oytu the plot of Guardians?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Pokemon View Post
    "Terra Force!" May I join now, please? I claim inomon the in-training form of Wormmon.
    Welcome. Hotshot will add you when he's next on.
    Also please try not to post one-liners like you just did

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    When are you going to posst the next chapter of DG? Griff, Hotshot told oytu the plot of Guardians?
    No, I just helped him with the next chapter awhile ago.
    Chapter 22 is up.

Talking The Digimon Club 5.0

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry I promise it will never happen again. Thank you though for accepting me. What's the current topic about?

Credit to whoever made the lovely picture above. Unfortunately, I do not know who made it at this time. The hiragana reads: "Yoseatsume"

I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by mangaeyes View Post
    I will only be able to submit my entry towards the end of August...

Will that be a problem?
    Not at all. We probably won't start for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Pokemon View Post
    Welcome to the club, Magical Pokemon, I'll add you to the list. You meant 'Minomon', right?

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Hey, Hotshot. I have a question.

For Guardians, are you still going by the same plot you mentioned to me? Or have you come up with something new since then?
    Yes, I'm still going by that plot.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Not exactly, I told him what I was planning to do in the next chapter, because I was having some trouble with it, so he helped me out.

Oh, and the most recent plot was:
    As most of you know, there is no set Digivolution Route for Datirimon. If we used only canon Digimon, what do you think would be the most accurate Digivolution Route for Datirimon? In other words, just make a Digivolution Route for Datirimon.

Can I make a new topic...?

What is your favourite title given to an armour form digimon (ie. Galloping Hope etc.)?
    Mine is either the Storm of Friendship cos' Raidramon is awesome or the Samurai of Sincerity because Shurimon rules!!

What is your favourite title given to an armour form digimon (ie. Galloping Hope etc.)?

Definitely the Storm of Friendship. Raidramon was also my favourite armour digivolution. Nefertimon's Angel of Light and Shurimon's Samurai of Sincerity were also good.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Mine were Fire of Courage and Storm of Friendship. I just thought Veemon's Digivolutions were the coolest in that season.

Hey everybody. This morning before school i designed a sort of upgrade for the beary digimon from frontier (sorry i forgot tis name, im bad lol) can i upload it and put it on here? just wonderin if somebody would be interested in seeing it.

This is my creature I made on the game Spore. Put one of these avatars in your sig to help him achieve world domination.

You mean Kumamon? The Warrior of Ice? Or the bear kid with the baseball cap from the Frontier movie?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I liked the Digmon's Drill of Power, which was later turned to the Drill of
    Knowledge.
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

Quote Originally Posted by theplushinator View Post
    Hey everybody. This morning before school i designed a sort of upgrade for the beary digimon from frontier (sorry i forgot tis name, im bad lol) can i upload it and put it on here? just wonderin if somebody would be interested in seeing it.
    Do you mean Kumamon or Bearmon? Ah, well, sure. Feel free to post it. That would be fine.

I'm going to post the next chapter sometime this week.

My favorite title is the Japanese translation of Pegasusmon's. "Pegasmon: The Hope That Gallops the Heavens".

And I'll say my least favorite for the sake of it: Japanese title of Nefertimon. "Nefertimon: The Light of Smiles". I dunno, it sounded weak to me. :<
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

Ah i watched some more digimon frontier. I meas kumamon "upgrade". Ill scan it sometime and put it on here, i think its reasonably good =3 <-- little bunny face

Ah i watched some more digimon frontier. I meas kumamon "upgrade". Ill scan it sometime and put it on here, i think its reasonably good =3 <-- little bunny face

Page 49 of 259 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast