Page 61 of 259 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by mangaeyes View Post
    rotrum, storymasterb and Dragodynamite, whe nthe contest is over do you mind if I draw all our Digimon together? It will be when the contest is over so I won't steal your thunder or anything lol.

I'm sure you will be aloud to enter just ask Hotshot. I think when Hotshot said it starts today he meant the voting starts today although I can see how it could be confusing :S
    Yeah sure you can Just good luck, and try to make him look good xP

Hotshot, If you wouldnt mind, could you please say why you like those who won and what you liked about them? When they're done of course

Which of the Royal Knights do you like the most?
    Lol, this one is easy.
    Sleipmon and Dynasmon

There's a flame that leads our souls astray
    No one's safe from its tender touch of pain

And every day it's looking for new slaves
    To celebrate the beauty of the grave

We are like the living dead
    Sacrificing all we have

For a frozen heart and a soul on fire

Craving for deliverance
    With a frozen heart and a soul on fire

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

When do we find out the results Hotshot and did you get my PM?
    I'll announce the results this coming Friday. Look forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Galahadmon isn't really angel based. Well, I suppose he could be, but he's based on one of the knights of the Round Table. Suprisingly enough, not a particularly well known knight, Galahad. Galahad didn't really do that much fighting, he was more of a scholar in a way. But he was the one who found the Holy Grail. I already had Galahadmon thought up before I decided to put him in the contest (I'm going to put him in a Digimon fic). But on the whole angel thing, Galahadmon does have an alternate mode, his Ascendant Mode, which is more angelic. Galahadmon doesn't actually Digivolve from the Patamon line, he has his own fake Digivolution line, but I guess he could Digivolve from MagnaAngemon.
    Interesting. Galahadmon intrigues me. Sir Galahad was one of my favorite Knights of the Round Table. (I'm surprised Bandai didn't make a Lancelotmon)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    If anyone has any questions about Damselmon, feel free to ask me!
    I have one. What inspired you to make Damselmon? She (I'm assuming it's a girl Digimon, as it's name is Damselmon) is a very original idea in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragodynamite View Post
    Hotshot, If you wouldnt mind, could you please say why you like those who won and what you liked about them? When they're done of course
    What I like about them? Alright, I guess so. (When the contest is over.)

Omnimon is by far my favorite. However, I do like UlForceVeedramon. (He brings back memories of good ol' V-Tamer)

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Ages ago I was going to make a Lancelotmon. But for some reason I just didn't like the idea, its just that Lancelot is too well known in my opinion. I'm actually suprised that they didn't make Lancelotmon either, it would have made a good Royal Knight. But if there is one Lancelot related thing, its in Tamers after Kazu or Kenta (can't remember which one) realises that Takato is missing and the other one replies "Maybe Sir Lancelot swallowed him."
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    I have one. What inspired you to make Damselmon? She (I'm assuming it's a girl Digimon, as it's name is Damselmon) is a very original idea in my opinion.
    Well, the one I used as a partner to my RP character was female, but the "damsel" part comes from damselfly.

I basically thought "Hey, I don't think there're any dragonfly Digimon!" (this was before I knew about this bugger, but that's...considerably more prehistoric-looking than Damselmon).

Anyway, in the RP I was in (which failed miserably after about the first day of travel), Damselmon was partnered to Fatima, a bookish girl whose parents had moved to Tokyo to teach at a university. Because she was a foreigner she was pretty much an outcast (this was before Zoe, btw)...and then she found out she was a DigiDestined.

It was set a few years after 02, when everyone in the world is getting partners. But still only a select few were Destined.

Damselmon was huffy and very proper, and could be downright bossy, which irritated quick-temptered Fatima. But they knew they had only the best in mind for each other.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Ages ago I was going to make a Lancelotmon. But for some reason I just didn't like the idea, its just that Lancelot is too well known in my opinion. I'm actually suprised that they didn't make Lancelotmon either, it would have made a good Royal Knight. But if there is one Lancelot related thing, its in Tamers after Kazu or Kenta (can't remember which one) realises that Takato is missing and the other one replies "Maybe Sir Lancelot swallowed him."
    Ah, yes. Typical Kazu/Kenta moment. Those two were hilarious!

Well, the one I used as a partner to my RP character was female, but the "damsel" part comes from damselfly.

I basically thought "Hey, I don't think there're any dragonfly Digimon!" (this was before I knew about this bugger, but that's...considerably more prehistoric-looking than Damselmon).

Anyway, in the RP I was in (which failed miserably after about the first day of travel), Damselmon was partnered to Fatima, a bookish girl whose parents had moved to Tokyo to teach at a university. Because she was a foreigner she was pretty much an outcast (this was before Zoe, btw)...and then she found out she was a DigiDestined.

It was set a few years after 02, when everyone in the world is getting partners. But still only a select few were Destined.

Damselmon was huffy and very proper, and could be downright bossy, which irritated quick-temptered Fatima. But they knew they had only the best in mind for each other.
    Interesting...thanks for the info!

I can outline the rest of the evo line if you like. But that would probably wait until after the contest, right?

Give you a hint, imagine that personality on a 50-foot monstrosity.
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Heres something thats gonna make you guys lol. On the rate my sig thread somebody has a Wizardmon signature and so many people have commented on it saying they like the 'Pirate' in his sig!! Next they'll tell me they like the green jet-plane in mine lol.

Those are some very good entrants for the contest. When is the winner announced?

I would have to say Gallantmon. It digivolves from my favourite Digimon, Guilmon and it looks really awesome. Omnimon also looks really cool too, but Gallantmon would just be my favourite.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post
    Those are some very good entrants for the contest. When is the winner announced?
    I think Hotshot said Friday.
    Its gonna be really exciting...why didn't anybody else draw an entry?? I thought it was compulsary?

I can't draw. Someone did a pixel sprite of Damselmon back in that RP, but I've since lost their name and thereby couldn't give credit.

Which reminds me, have any of you ever seen this site?

Which reminds me, have any of you ever seen this site?
    Yeah, i saw that site a few weeks ago. I really liked some of the sprites but i think some of the human ones look a bit strange, but the rest were quite good.

I think Hotshot said Friday.
    Its gonna be really exciting...why didn't anybody else draw an entry?? I thought it was compulsary?
    I didn't think it was compulsory. Anyway, i'm no good of thinking up fakemon or fake Digimon or anything like that, so that's why i didn't even attempt to do one.

I can outline the rest of the evo line if you like. But that would probably wait until after the contest, right?

Give you a hint, imagine that personality on a 50-foot monstrosity.
    Oooh...scary... 0_0

Heres something thats gonna make you guys lol. On the rate my sig thread somebody has a Wizardmon signature and so many people have commented on it saying they like the 'Pirate' in his sig!! Next they'll tell me they like the green jet-plane in mine lol.
    Haha! That's pretty funny...in an annoying kinda way...they couldn't tell it was a wizard?

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post
    Friday. Sorry, I accidentally said 'Thursday' in my PM to you. My mistake.

No one had to draw a picture...it was optional.

By the way, Blackjack, yeah, I've known about the Galgomon factory for a while now. It's a pretty good site for sprites if I may say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    Haha! That's pretty funny...in an annoying kinda way...they couldn't tell it was a wizard?
    tell me about it ... *head desks* can i join by any chance? and DANG! i missed the contest

EDIT; oops, i thought this was just Digimon talk, Terra Force [awesome attack though]
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 6th October 2008 at 8:53 PM.

Sorry NL you can't join until you use the magical password (on the first page to make sure people read the rules) but when you do welcome to the Digimon Club! Part of me is happy you missed the comp. because you would do something awesome that would make my CelestePegasusmon look like a skanky donkey...Anyway I'm sure if you ask Hotshot nicely he will let you join in with it...Maybe.

No one could ever make Galahdmon bad. Mainly becuase if they did then I would declare a blood feud. Oh great, I've been reading way too much of Brisingr (I get a new book and I can't stay away from it). Anyway, new topic:

If you could meet any Digimon you wanted, which one would it be (for about half an hour, not a permanent partners thing)?
    I would choose Guilmon. I really like Guilmon, he is my favorite Rookie level and he would be a good Digimon to meet.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

If you could meet any Digimon you wanted, which one would it be (for about half an hour, not a permanent partners thing)?
    I think Sakuyamon. We could run around Teleporting and casting spells how awesome would that be...

I'd just like to add storymasterb that if you spent 30 minutes with Guilmon all he would talk about is stupid stuff like peanut butter...I know he's supposed to be a baby and stuff but give the guy some common sense!!! I doubt he even knows his ear from his elbow or even what an elbow is...poor Takato.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

tell me about it ... *head desks* can i join by any chance? and DANG! i missed the contest

EDIT; oops, i thought this was just Digimon talk, Terra Force [awesome attack though]
    Sorry NL you can't join until you use the magical password (on the first page to make sure people read the rules) but when you do welcome to the Digimon Club! Part of me is happy you missed the comp. because you would do something awesome that would make my CelestePegasusmon look like a skanky donkey...Anyway I'm sure if you ask Hotshot nicely he will let you join in with it...Maybe.

Well I see a "Terra Force" So I go ahead and let he/ she join
    Of course, It would be better if s/he told an in training digimon tat s/he (im getting really tired of that) wants to claim so that we coul let him/ her join XP

And PARTY! Blackjack just made te biggest post s/he (really tired now..) made in this club xP

Now-a-days, when I think about digimon, I alays keep thinking about Ogremon for some reason, so him xD
    But would love to tlk to Agunimon to
    Last edited by Dragodynamite; 6th October 2008 at 9:40 PM.

Sacrificing all we have

Craving for deliverance

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

NL...?

Patamon+digivolutions.

I'd rideo n pegasusmon. play with poyomon, and learn how to sword fight with guardiangemon.

Which Rookie digimon (used by a digidentined) would probably win in a tournament.
    I'll answer later

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Well I see a "Terra Force" So I go ahead and let he/ she join
    Of course, It would be better if s/he told an in training digimon tat s/he (im getting really tired of that) wants to claim so that we coul let him/ her join XP
    lol im female XD and can i be Viximon? ^_^ thanks

and Yo~ Rotrum you can't avoid me that easily

Dorumon, he's so cute ... but i guess i'd like to meet Renamon as she is one cool Fox digimon

Which Rookie digimon (used by a digidestined) would probably win in a tournament.

hmmm ... i'm gonna say Agumon -_- because he's the only one that seems to have a fighting spirit if ya' ask me

And PARTY! Blackjack just made te biggest post s/he (really tired now..) made in this club xP
    I did? Hahahaha, wasn't aware anyone was keeping track.

I'd probably have to say Piedmon. I'd like to see what he does in his spare time (when not trying to destroy DigiDestined). He'd probably be an interesting Digimon to spend a little time with.

Hey guys can I get your opinion on this banner? I won't tell you who it is because I want to know if its clear or not...

...sooo...what do you think?

lol im female XD and can i be Viximon? ^_^ thanks

Good to know xP From now on you wil always be known as a she~
    Just wait for Hotshot to add you

I did? Hahahaha, wasn't aware anyone was keeping track.
    Its quite obvious when most of your post has 1-2 lines and there you had like 6 XD

Which Rookie digimon (used by a digidestined) would probably win in a tournament.
    Ill say either, Gabumon, Gaomon, Gomamon (if in water) or Guilmon, as I believe he just is the strongest.

@Mangaeyes: Megagargomon face is black =S elsewhere, it looks good xP

Sacrificing all we have

Craving for deliverance

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

Yes, you my join. I'll add you as Viximon.

Hey guys can I get your opinion on this banner? I won't tell you who it is because I want to know if its clear or not...

...sooo...what do you think?
    I think it's pretty good. A little messy, but still pretty well made. Good work, mangaeyes.

Which Rookie digimon (used by a DigiDestined) would probably win in a tournament.

Definitely Agumon. I don't see who else could win. ^^

Just two and a half more days until the announcements are made!

That banner's pretty good Mangaeyes. I just think that the image of MegaGargomon was used a bit too much. It all seems a bit crowded to me.

Which Rookie digimon (used by a DigiDestined) would probably win in a tournament.

I would definitely have to say Guilmon. To me, he's been portrayed as the strongest rookie used by a DigiDestined and i think he is powerful enough to win against any of the others. I tihnk Agumon would be a pretty tough competitor though. And possibly Gaomon.

Page 61 of 259 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast