Page 62 of 259 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Which Rookie digimon (used by a DigiDestined) would probably win in a tournament.

Definetly Renamon, she is the only rookie level digimon tha fought more often as a Rookie than as an Adult, and managed to beat Champions.

Guilmon rarely fought as a rookie, and I doubt he didnt use cards on any of those battles, and Terriermon doesnt have a chance agaisnt the others without digivolving.

And the reason it would have to be a tamers digimon is because in every other season the digimons had to digivolve to fight every single time.

Which Rookie digimon (used by a DigiDestined) would probably win in a tournament?
    Hhhhmmm...good question...I would say 100% Renamon. She'd stick diamonds in 'em!!

New topic:Shall we keep these ones going until Mega? Which Champion Digimon (used by Digidestined) would probably win in a tournament?
    I say Togemon...she is a bit of a beast.

Which Champion Digimon (used by Digidestined) would probably win in a tournament?

I would have to say Angemon. I think Hand of Fate is more powerful then any other attacks by the champions. Besides, if that fails he can also whack them with his staff. So yeah, Angemon for me

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

Which Rookie digimon (used by a DigiDestined) would probably win in a tournament?
    Gomamon, obviously. I mean, FISHES!!!!

Which Champion Digimon (used by Digidestined) would probably win in a tournament?

GeoGreymon is pretty big... AND more fit than Adventure's Greymon.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

Hmm...

The rookies was the easiest to compare, since the only rookies to regularly fight were the ones on Tamers and they did a LOT of fighting, especially Renamon.

But Champions...

Hmm, true, Angemon seems to be beyond Champion when comparing with other Adventure Champions, and most 02 Champions too, but I can't help but feel there is someone more deserving of the praise...

I'd like to say Garurumon, but sadly Adventure didn't have a lot of strong Digidestined Digimon, neither had more than two megas each.

So my vote is a tie between Angemon, Gatomon (she pwnd all of the Champions when she first met the in seconds, leaving out Angemon of course) and Geogreymon.

definatly Angemon, hence why the writers didn't evolve Patamon so much, so that the Digidestined didn't win so easily

Mangaeyes; i like your banner, but it seems very mashed together [yeah great erminology >_>] and one of the images looks doubled up ...

Gatomon slapped 5 of the adventure 1's digimon with a few jumps xD, but I dont want to vote for her.
    Im thinking Garurumon just to please niedude...

There's a flame that leads our souls astray
    No one's safe from its tender touch of pain

And every day it's looking for new slaves
    To celebrate the beauty of the grave

We are like the living dead
    Sacrificing all we have

For a frozen heart and a soul on fire

Craving for deliverance
    With a frozen heart and a soul on fire

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

It looks like your focuse on the armor, with his face blacked out.

To answer my own topic i tihnk gomamon would win, but only if there was water nearby. Cause he can summon fishes fro mwater. It'd be like 10 vs 1 if hw wanted.

For the champion one i think Angemon would win. Partially becasue the patamon series is MY FAVOERITE in every digimon. Plus he's practically invincible. If he fights someone form far away he can't be hurt. If you remember from the movie if he spins his staff he can block projectiles, he used it on the floating fighting blood from umm cherubimon. If they faaught up close thne Angemon cna his big staff, plu h'es really tall and can fly.

I didn't know you liked Viximon NL...alstohugh i've never seen any posts of yours that aren't bleach.

Anggemon has the poer of perfect/ultimate and magnaangemon has the power of a ultimate/perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

GeoGreymon, of course! (I'm so biased. ^^)

Anyway, I'll announce the contest results on Thursday, so, if you haven't yet, vote!

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Hello, may I join the group as Tanemon? (P.S. "Terra Force")

Sure, your in, remember to stay active and other stuff ^^

Friday today Hottie~ (srry for lolz nickname)

Topic:
    If you were a digimon tamer, and you battled some other digimon tamer (and lets say, the only others is the members of this club) who would you fought?
    My battle would either be against, Niedude, Hotshot or Northern Lights =P

Sacrificing all we have

Craving for deliverance

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

If you were a digimon tamer, and you battled some other digimon tamer (and lets say, the only others is the members of this club) who would you fought?

You on DD!
    *Gabumon warp digivolves to... Zeedgarurumon!*
    *grins*

GOOOO, FULL METAL BLAZE!

yes, that is an actual Zeedgarurumon attack. :P

Hotshot and Mangaeyes, I want to battle ya all too :P

Hotshot. I'd like to see how the two most competitive members would fare. :P
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

Mangaeyes, and Rotrum [i'm interested how he would use strategy XP]

NL to see who would win muwahaha. My strategy would be to use hyper-wings on my Terriermon and get him to keep moving out of the way and if possible BIOMERGE!!

Hotshot its Friday...who won?

I hope Hotshot posts the results soon. I wanna see who won, although i don't think i will considering i jut had a blue chrome digisoid armored turtle with metallic wings and a color changing halo.

NL, Hotshot (I guess thats obvious to you NL because i;ve already challenged Golde), and anyone who wants to fight me.

If you battled someone herer using digimon which digimon woudl you use and how?

My strategy would vary eith the opponent. But I'd use onbe of patamon's evolutions. If I faced an inaccurate or melee opponent i'd probably use Marineangemon for a few things healing+small+can make humongous waves+strong+mega-level. Against a weak but fast opponent I'd use an armored digimon like seraphimon or domnimon. A strong but slow digimon would probably be magnaangemon (for his gate) marineangemon or etc. Patamon is obviously my favorite digimon if you didn't know. I probably would't use clavisangemon though. slash/guardiangemon would work wonders on any low amrored digimon.

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

I would probably choose Hotshot, Mangaeyes or Griff. As for my strategy, i only know that i would use Guilmon and hopefully be able to biomerge to Gallantmon.

How ocme no one thinks i could put up a fight. NL you don't count becuase i kno you well enough on the bleach club. NL won't read this though becasue she has no internet for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by mitsuki View Post
    Hello, may I join the group as Tanemon? (P.S. "Terra Force")
    Yes, you may. I'll add you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragodynamite View Post
    Hotshot
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Hotshot
    Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Hotshot
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Hotshot
    Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post
    Hotshot
    Gah! Just don't gang up on me, okay? 0_0

CONTEST RESULTS!!!!!!!!

*drum roll*

Ahem. It is my pleasure to announce the winner of this contest. This entry showed not only imagination (which all of the entrants had), but also had the most number of votes, making this entrant the winner (duh.).

AND NOW, THE WINNER OF THE 2008 FAKE DIGIMON CONTEST...IS...

STORYMASTERB AND GALAHADMON!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Yaaaaay! Congratulations!
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Congratulations!! Who came 5th and 4th etc? I wanna see if my drawing is really that bad lol.

Out of all the Ultimate levels of the partner Digimon, who would win in a tournament?

I think Angewomon actually. She was the only one who could defeat Myotismon after he had about 5 Ultimates on him she was the one that could finish him.

Congratulations for winning storymasterb. I'm also curious to see who came 2nd and 3rd.

Out of all the Ultimate levels of the partner Digimon, who would win in a tournament?

I would probably have to say MagnaAngemon. It might be a bit obvious, but to me it seems the most powerful of the ultimates. It was the only one who could take down Piedmon in Adventure when even two megas and the other ultimates couldn't, and could even hold his own fairly well against BlackWarGreymon in Adventure 02 when no one else at that time could. I also think Angewomon and Shakkouomon are pretty strong ultimates.

Nobody wants to fight me :'(
    Congrats I guess

ultimate thingie:
    I cant choose, i find them all somewhat the same strength and aweomeness :\ But if my answer must be vield id say... Machgaogamon just so that i say someone.

Sacrificing all we have

Craving for deliverance

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

Terra Foooooooooooorce

Hi! A Digimon fanclub on a Pokemon message board with this many pages... that's awesome. Can I join? And have a PetitMeramon? =3

OH HAI U

I showed them that fanart site. Any more news about it?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Page 62 of 259 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast