Page 70 of 259 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    But of course. The terms of agreement would have to be really good...let's see...

Oh, oh, the evil Digimon could give the human villain command over his troops, in exchange for access to the Real World. (That way, we could have a big fight in the Real World too)
    I think thats been done already in Squads =S

Lets see...

The Human knows and has the tecnology to access where the source of the Digital Worlds power, but not the army to protect him from digis on the way.
    So the Evil dude agrees to help and take only a share of the power - in the end he tries to kill the bad guy ;D-

I mean, the Digi9tal World is digital, meaning made of data, so it SHOULD need servers to sustain it. But, there are no servers in the Real World sustaining it, so the bad guys goes look for the servers that sustain the digi world inside said world, and its power source.

How about it?

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Lets see...

The Human knows and has the tecnology to access where the source of the Digital Worlds power, but not the army to protect him from digis on the way.
    So the Evil dude agrees to help and take only a share of the power - in the end he tries to kill the bad guy ;D-

I mean, the Digi9tal World is digital, meaning made of data, so it SHOULD need servers to sustain it. But, there are no servers in the Real World sustaining it, so the bad guys goes look for the servers that sustain the digi world inside said world, and its power source.

How about it?
    Sounds fine to me. Okay, so we've got some sort of plot now...(at least, an idea of one) Now we need to come up with which types of Digimon are evil, and which can be considered good.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    Yes, but this wouldn't be like "It's fightin' time!" *Punch. Digimon falls over*

The humans and Digimon would have to work together (using more strategy than anything, due to the fact that the Digimon would be lower levels, and the enemies would be pretty skilled).
    It still doesn't work for me. Bringing weapons into the equation is just... for one thing, weapons are hard to use, and it really strikes me as a cliche. I agree that humans should be more involved, but can't we find some other way?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    It still doesn't work for me. Bringing weapons into the equation is just... for one thing, weapons are hard to use, and it really strikes me as a cliche. I agree that humans should be more involved, but can't we find some other way?
    I second that. For some reason it just doesn't click with me. (And will biomerging still be allowed?)
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

I agree about the weapons thing. Why do we need to bring weapons in anyway? Marcus managed with his fists in Data Squad most of the time (he shattered the god of the whole Digital World with a punch.)

Couldn't we try our good old Tamers friend the Modify Card? That way, the humans are involved to some degree, but not to the degree where we have them trying to beat up Megas. Plus, if we do the cards I vote Biomerging too (I'm obssessed with Biomerging)
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Couldn't we try our good old Tamers friend the Modify Card? That way, the humans are involved to some degree, but not to the degree where we have them trying to beat up Megas. Plus, if we do the cards I vote Biomerging too (I'm obssessed with Biomerging)
    Oh, I agree! A thing I really liked about Tamers was Card Slashing, and I hated that it wasn't used as often once the Digimon started evolving. So how about we go with that? Only, it shouldn't be cards, since we've agreed that Digimon should be unknown in this setting...

How about this? The new Digivices would have the same ability as the D-Arks had, to give data about Digimon the Tamer encounters. However, the Digivices would scan the Digimon and store that data. When needed, a Tamer could access this data and use it to give their Digimon temporary "upgrades", like, say, Knightmon's sword or Drimogemon's drill, or even attributes like WereGarurumon's strength or Stingmon's speed! I assume the Digivice would need a bigger screen than normal... ooh, like an iPhone!

Oh, I agree! A thing I really liked about Tamers was Card Slashing, and I hated that it wasn't used as often once the Digimon started evolving. So how about we go with that? Only, it shouldn't be cards, since we've agreed that Digimon should be unknown in this setting...

How about this? The new Digivices would have the same ability as the D-Arks had, to give data about Digimon the Tamer encounters. However, the Digivices would scan the Digimon and store that data. When needed, a Tamer could access this data and use it to give their Digimon temporary "upgrades", like, say, Knightmon's sword or Drimogemon's drill, or even attributes like WereGarurumon's strength or Stingmon's speed! I assume the Digivice would need a bigger screen than normal... ooh, like an iPhone!
    I am loving that idea!
    I knew of this anime that once you beat the enemy, you could store its power in a card, so I'm thinking that whenever qwe beat an enemy, we can absorb their data and grow a card out of that data.
    That way, we would start with nothing but soon we'd build a collection!

And I like the Iphone Digivices!
    Count me in with all of that! =D

I personally don't care for cards since a lot of times they can come down to Deus Ex Machina, and who wants that? Besides, I honestly don't know most of the cards.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

So we could ax the cards altogether and just stick with the individual Digimon data stored on the Digivice, like files. The Tamer could rearrange the data files and arrange them in a way that would make them easier to find and use. Like organizing your files in specific folders on your computer. A Tamer could make a "Speed" folder and put files of fast Digimon's data on them, and in a battle he could go to the Speed folder and choose the relevant Digimon. Or a Tamer could arrange it by Digimon families like Nightmare Soldiers, Deep Savers etc., if they like. Or even just make a folder for their "favorites". And in any case, they could choose which temporary upgrade to give to the Digimon - if the Tamer chooses to give their Digimon a Stingmon upgrade, they could give it the speed, or the wings, or even the gauntlets he wears to use his Spiking Finish attack! So many options, so customizable!

So we could ax the cards altogether and just stick with the individual Digimon data stored on the Digivice, like files. The Tamer could rearrange the data files and arrange them in a way that would make them easier to find and use. Like organizing your files in specific folders on your computer. A Tamer could make a "Speed" folder and put files of fast Digimon's data on them, and in a battle he could go to the Speed folder and choose the relevant Digimon. Or a Tamer could arrange it by Digimon families like Nightmare Soldiers, Deep Savers etc., if they like. Or even just make a folder for their "favorites". And in any case, they could choose which temporary upgrade to give to the Digimon - if the Tamer chooses to give their Digimon a Stingmon upgrade, they could give it the speed, or the wings, or even the gauntlets he wears to use his Spiking Finish attack! So many options, so customizable!
    I like it!
    I also ythink we should add the option of... digivolution.

Not to digivolve into the defeated digimon, but to digivolve into a digimon most fitting with the data absorbed so far. If you defeated lots of nightmare soldiers, you'll most likely digivolve into one. You know, kinda like in Digimon World 1, the training you did changed the digivolution, only here its the data.

Then again, maybe not.
    But I'd need help with the types since I seriously don't know them that well.
    Or well, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    But I'd need help with the types since I seriously don't know them that well.
    Or well, at all.
    Wikimon is very helpful, although some of the name romanizations the main contributor uses are terrible. In which case one can check the DigimonWiki, but it's dub-based and even more inaccurate...

Terra Force. May I join and get Wanyamon as my partner? Thanks.

(Banner links to dragons on Dragon Adopters)

Credit to Cerulean-Charizard the awesome Ethan banner! Credit to aclover for the amazing PKMN trainer pic!

Spoiler:- Claims:

That's a good idea. But perhaps we should limit how many upgrades a Digimon can have at once (One? Two?). Also, I don't think a Rookie level Digimon should be able to utilize a Mega level's weapons/speed/power. We should probably limit that too.

Imagine a Lalamon trying to lift Gallantmon's shield. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PikaCharmander View Post
    Terra Force. May I join and get Wanyamon as my partner? Thanks.
    Yes, you may. I'll add you in.

As for Digivolving, Niedude, your idea is pretty cool, but it may become a bit too complicated. Perhaps we could say that each Digimon has a "Stable Digivolution Route" and a "Wild Digivolution Route".

For example:
    Agumon (Stable) - Greymon
    Agumon (Wild) - GeoGreymon

Veemon (Stable) - ExVeemon
    Veemon (Wild) - Veedramon

You know, like that. Of course, this is just an idea.
    Last edited by Hotshot; 22nd November 2008 at 3:11 AM.

I really like the idea of the Digivices scanning the data of defeated Digimon for upgrades. I don't think cards should be involved in any way shape or form though. I think just pressing something on the Digivice for the upgrades is fine. I do agree with Hotshot that having the digivolution routes influences by what Digimon you defeat would be too complicated and probably annoying. I think limiting it would be best (like the stable and wild. I like the looks of that). I think there should be some new type of digivolution, but unfortunately i don't have any ideas about that or what it would be called.
    Last edited by palkia1; 23rd November 2008 at 1:31 AM.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

I agree with palkia1 about the digivices scanning of the data of defeated Digimon for upgrades. Also I think they could be called a Digital Upgrades (Digigrade for short).

Credit to Cerulean-Charizard the awesome Ethan banner! Credit to aclover for the amazing PKMN trainer pic!

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post
    I really like the idea of the Digivices scanning the data of defeated Digimon for upgrades. I don't think cards should be involved in any way shape or form though. I think just pressing something on the Digivice for the upgrades is fine. I do agree with Hotshot that having the digivolution routes influences by what Digimon you defeat would be too complicated and probably annoying. I think limiting it would be best (like the stable and wild. I like the looks of that). I think there should be some new type of digivolution, but unfortunately i don't have any ideas about that or what it would be called.
    Yeah, no cards, and no Digivolving into certain Digimon depending on which Digimon you fight. Too difficult.

Alright, so I've got a list at the bottom of this post with everything we have so far.

I agree with palkia1 about the digivices scanning of the data of defeated Digimon for upgrades. Also I think they could be called a Digital Upgrades (Digigrade for short).
    Good idea. We could use that.

Here are our main ideas so far:

What if (for once) the villains weren't Digimon, but instead, humans? This RPG would probably need to take place in the near future (say, 2087, or something). The main villain would be after something (say, some sort of power source located in the Digital World), but if he/she takes it, then the whole Digital World will collapse. Then, [insert amount of RPers here] humans (can be pretty much any age) are called to the Digital World by [insert all-powerful Digimon here] and they are each paired up with a certain Digimon partner. The Digimon partners could be In-Training, Rookie, or Champion (No higher unless Digivolved, which should happen very seldom).

The new Digivices would have the same ability as the D-Arks had, to give data about Digimon the Tamer encounters. However, the Digivices would scan the Digimon and store that data. When needed, a Tamer could access this data and use it to give their Digimon temporary "upgrades", like, say, Knightmon's sword or Drimogemon's drill, or even attributes like WereGarurumon's strength or Stingmon's speed! I assume the Digivice would need a bigger screen than normal... ooh, like an iPhone!

We should limit how many upgrades a Digimon can have at once (One? Two?). Also, I don't think a Rookie level Digimon should be able to utilize a Mega level's weapons/speed/power. We should probably limit that too.

As for Digivolving, Niedude, your idea is pretty cool, but it may become a bit too complicated. Perhaps we could say that each Digimon has a "Stable Digivolution Route" and a "Wild Digivolution Route".

For example:
    Agumon (Stable) - Greymon
    Agumon (Wild) - GeoGreymon

Veemon (Stable) - ExVeemon
    Veemon (Wild) - Veedramon

So yeah. That's what we have so far.

I saw the fanfic and can I be part of it and can my name be Kat (F) and my partners Gaomon?

I saw the fanfic and can I be part of it and can my name be Kat (F) and my partners Gaomon?
    First of all, you have to post a sign-up (As stated in the first post of this club). Second, sorry, but Gaomon's already taken.

(Man, I really need to update the list of taken characters...I'll go do that now...)

EDIT: Okay, I think that's all of 'em. (If I missed anyone, please don't hesitate to tell me!)

Oh, and here's an announcement:
    Due to the fact that there have been many members who have kinda left the club (or just haven't been on in a loooong time), I have decided that the more active you are in the club, the more spotlight your character(s) will have in the fic. (Which will be updated over Christmas Break)
    Last edited by Hotshot; 23rd November 2008 at 5:12 AM.

Hotshot do you want more pictures for your fic? Its okay if you don't I was just wondering...

New topic: Favourite Season Digimon?
    I loved Season 4 its the best ever Tamers of course. It was the bets with Digi-Modifying, the different Digivolution and an altogther more believable story.

Quote Originally Posted by mangaeyes View Post
    Hotshot do you want more pictures for your fic? Its okay if you don't I was just wondering...

New topic: Favourite Season Digimon?
    I loved Season 4 its the best ever Tamers of course. It was the bets with Digi-Modifying, the different Digivolution and an altogther more believable story.
    Actually, that would be great! How many pictures do you feel like doing? (I've got a lot you can do)

Favourite Season Digimon?
    Digimon Adventure. Although it was the most childish of the series, I felt that it was a good first look into the world of Digimon. I also have really enjoyed Data Squad. (I personally thought that it had one of the best storylines)

Favorite Season Digimon?
    Tamers. It actually got the humans involved in the fights without overstepping the boundary of actually having them become Digimon. In addition, the bad guys were more serious and threatening for a change (think Apocalymon and his lame lines) and we had a none Digimon final villain.
    [CENTER]

That reminds me, I never made a fic character (As far as memory recalls)
    Name: Roger
    Apperance: Roger is a child that is fairly short for his height, and always has to get clothes the are designed for kids two of three years younger than himself. He has a natural greyish white hair colour, which he quite often dyes, but it soon fades and he can’t really be bothered to buy more. His face is rather straight, almost as if it were a cube, he has hazel, deep eyes, and a small, round noes. His ears are small and plump, and are covered by his current hair style, in which he has his hair at quarter lengths.

Roger usually wears a small, leather black jacket which fits perfectly on his body, with a shirt underneath, blue in colour, covering his fairly fragile body. He has a pair of brown, knee length jeans, with several holes in revealing cuts to his skin. He is tanned in colour, as he has several holidays out of his hometown. He also wears a pair of red and white trainers, with the Nike tick on them. He also has a pair of sunglasses only used in the hottest parts of the Digital world.
    Personality: Roger is very… easily distracted, shall we say. He attempts to stay focused with all his might, in everything he does, but he quite often seems to fade away, so to speak, walking away from the group, or ignoring a teacher in a lessen. Because of this, many people consider him rude, and annoying, but its not his fault, I mean, he didn’t chose his personality. Well, apart from the fact he keeps making poor jokes as he believes people will like him more if he makes them laugh.
    Partner: SnowGoblimon
    Partner's evo line: Kuramon>Tsumemon>SnowGoblimon>IceDevimon>MarineDev imon>AncientMermaimon
    SnowGoblimons personality: SnowGoblimon is one of those unfortunate Digimon that tries his hardest to be a good guy more than anything else, but is shunned by others simply because of his appearance/digivolved appearance. He is a very kind hearted, unselfish Digimon with simple goals in life, save as many as you can before you are the one that needs saving. He is a great swimmer, and much prefers living in the Tundra of the Digital world, another reason is that there are few Digimon there, so no chance of being shunned…

Favourite Season Digimon?
    Series two. I just like the way it was put together, and the characters, as well as the plot. Plus it has Armadilomon in it, and my favourite line from a program ever. "Choclate, Cookies!, Fish!, Ice-cream, Ice-cream." Yes I know it's a rubbish line, but I remember it more than anything in Digimon.
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

Quote Originally Posted by handymankg2 View Post
    That reminds me, I never made a fic character (As far as memory recalls)
    Name: Roger
    Apperance: Roger is a child that is fairly short for his height, and always has to get clothes the are designed for kids two of three years younger than himself. He has a natural greyish white hair colour, which he quite often dyes, but it soon fades and he can’t really be bothered to buy more. His face is rather straight, almost as if it were a cube, he has hazel, deep eyes, and a small, round noes. His ears are small and plump, and are covered by his current hair style, in which he has his hair at quarter lengths.

Roger usually wears a small, leather black jacket which fits perfectly on his body, with a shirt underneath, blue in colour, covering his fairly fragile body. He has a pair of brown, knee length jeans, with several holes in revealing cuts to his skin. He is tanned in colour, as he has several holidays out of his hometown. He also wears a pair of red and white trainers, with the Nike tick on them. He also has a pair of sunglasses only used in the hottest parts of the Digital world.
    Personality: Roger is very… easily distracted, shall we say. He attempts to stay focused with all his might, in everything he does, but he quite often seems to fade away, so to speak, walking away from the group, or ignoring a teacher in a lessen. Because of this, many people consider him rude, and annoying, but its not his fault, I mean, he didn’t chose his personality. Well, apart from the fact he keeps making poor jokes as he believes people will like him more if he makes them laugh.
    Partner: SnowGoblimon
    Partner's evo line: Kuramon>Tsumemon>SnowGoblimon>IceDevimon>MarineDev imon>AncientMermaimon
    SnowGoblimons personality: SnowGoblimon is one of those unfortunate Digimon that tries his hardest to be a good guy more than anything else, but is shunned by others simply because of his appearance/digivolved appearance. He is a very kind hearted, unselfish Digimon with simple goals in life, save as many as you can before you are the one that needs saving. He is a great swimmer, and much prefers living in the Tundra of the Digital world, another reason is that there are few Digimon there, so no chance of being shunned…
    That's a really good sign-up, handymankg2!

I'll add you to the list.

Right, I've been reading through the thread looking at the ideas for a Digimon RPG (Which I would join in a second, just to say) and have decided to put my thoughts on the idea. While I like the idea of humans fighting in battle with their Digimons with weapons, don't you think it would be a little unrealistic that any human in their right mind would actaully challenge a huge dinosaur type creature, or a creature made of entirely fire, let alone a huge bad guy like one of the dark lords. I'm not against the idea, just seeing some problems with it. Oh, and the idea about using the same method of Tamers with the cards, I think this has already been anwsered, but if we have the cards we have to acknowledge that humans have knowledge of Digimon, but me, not knowing the setting of the RP, wouldn't know whever humans know or not. I really like the idea about the data absorbation of Digimon, and then using them to power up your own Digimon. And I have a question, would we choose our Set Digivolution and Wild one, as some Digimon have no real set path to follow.
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

Hotshot, on the fic entries you haven't added my character and Dorumon.

Anyway, on the RPG. I think that the stable and wild Digivolution routes are a good idea. And it would work becuase Digimon are so adaptable really, the "Official" Digivolutions are just upgraded forms that seem logical, but with certain data a Digimon can become something different.

I would definitely sign up for the RPG, it is a good idea so far.
    [CENTER]

Page 70 of 259 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast