Page 72 of 259 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

What is your favourite Digimon?

Definitely Guilmon. It looks really cool, as does most of its line (excluding WarGrowlmon). It is also really funny in Tamers.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

My favorite digimon is now, and always has been, Patamon and his line. Especially poyomon, patamon, tokomon (that is a lot of teeth....), lordholyangemon, and seraphimon.

anyne remember me?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

<<; >>; *glomps Veemon*
    Renamon is my second favourite, and Elecmon is third. I have no idea why Elecmon, he's just cool ^^;

Sorry I haven't been on lately, but we just got carpet down and the house has been a mess, along with the computer being moved. So, yeah.

Baby dragons!

Do I really have to choose? OK, then it'll have to be Guilmon. I like the overall design, plus his digivolution line (Jyarimon, Gigimon, Guilmon, Growlmon, WarGrowlmon, Gallantmon) are all awesome. In Tamers he was hilarious. His attacks are nice. People say WarGrowlmon looks violent but I had never thought so.

BACK

I have to many D= I cant choose. ;~; But Agunimon I guess

Which of the Deva's did you like best?
    The pig one =P

There's a flame that leads our souls astray
    No one's safe from its tender touch of pain

And every day it's looking for new slaves
    To celebrate the beauty of the grave

We are like the living dead
    Sacrificing all we have

For a frozen heart and a soul on fire
    We are like the living dead

Craving for deliverance
    With a frozen heart and a soul on fire

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

I got a topic! Digimon World Championship
    It's an alsome game! I got it Sunday. It's probly the newest Digimon game for the DS. If you dont know about it click down here.http://www.gamespot.com/ds/sports/di...hip/index.html

(Banner links to dragons on Dragon Adopters)

Credit to Cerulean-Charizard the awesome Ethan banner! Credit to aclover for the amazing PKMN trainer pic!

Spoiler:- Claims:

Digimon World Championship
    One of those games I intend on getting a while later than now, once I've caught up with every season of the Anime. Currently, I'm about to start season four, but I'll be getting Digimon World DS, then Dusk/Dawn, and this will be last. Nothing more to say really.
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

Hotshot told me to tell you guys that: "I haven't been able to post in the Digi Club for a few days for some reason. - Every time I try it says, "500 Internal Server Error""

So yeah, that's why he hasn't been posting.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013

Eh... not interested in it. It doesn't even have my favorite Digimon... I'll stick to trying to finish Digimon World Dusk and Dawn (I barely even started on them and I've had them for a year now).

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post
    Hotshot told me to tell you guys that: "I haven't been able to post in the Digi Club for a few days for some reason. - Every time I try it says, "500 Internal Server Error""

Yeah, that seems to be happening to everyone lately. Even myself has had trouble with the errors. In fact, even mods have had trouble.

And I have a question. Seeing as, In theory, there are five more people that aren't in teams, would we be allowed to form a new team, or were we just too late to be in one?
    Last edited by Handy?; 27th November 2008 at 7:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff4815 View Post

Yeah, i had that problem a few days back as well.

Not really interested in it. The gameplay doesn't interest me at all and it doesn't look too good. So i won't be buying it. I'll just stick with Digimon World Dusk.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

I tinhk oyu guys are supposed to be rogue tamers.

I just got it. It is better then i tohught it would be. It is not really the best agame i've played, but it's addictive. But whenever i try to get a mega lvl digimon they turn int oan egg at perfect...

I also need help getting Apollomon. When i have a flamemon i battle in over 2 battles but he still won't digivolve. haee won at least 50&#37; too...

I lsot my dusk...And I was only a few levels away from getting Ravemon Burst mode.
    Last edited by rotrum; 28th November 2008 at 3:42 AM.

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by handymankg2 View Post
    And I have a question. Seeing as, In theory, there are five more people that aren't in teams, would we be allowed to form a new team, or were we just too late to be in one?
    Finally I can post again! If this works, I'll edit it with some more information. Anyway, I was just going to have the more recent Tamers be combatants in a certain arc of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    But, as stated before, Tamers showed several Child Digimon using Ultimate's weapons. Perhaps they're a more limited in their usage due to their low level. Terriermon didn't use WarGreymon's shield for very long, but he DID use it to block an attack.
    That's not my point. This RPG takes place in an entirely different universe where no one but a select few know about Digimon. It's not Tamers. As I stated before, I don't want to see Rookie level Digimon using Mega level attacks, weapons, armor, etc. It wouldn't be fair for an Agumon to beat a WereGarurumon because it used Imperialdramon's Positron Laser. Let's just stick with Rookies using Champion (Adolescent) and (to a lower extent) Ultimate (Perfect) attacks and weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaCharmander View Post
    Ok I get it.
    Name: Kat (F)
    Kat has long black, hair down to the midle of her back, blue eyes, and light skin. Kat wears a light blue T Shirt, geans with the right knee cut up, white teeny shoes, and a navey blue jacket.
    Kat is a total tomboy and loves to hang out with her digimon partner.
    Digimon Partner: Dorumon
    Dorumon loves to play with Kat and to battle when it's time. If it's not doing one or the other it's usily sleeping.
    Dorumon has already been taken. I'm sorry it's not on the list. That's my fault. I'm still looking for another member's sign-up.

Also, your sign-up needs to have good personalities for both the human and Digimon characters. At least three or four sentences.

Cool sig, mangaeyes! Oh, and rotrum, you only had 160 points when I last updated the points. If you'd like to keep track of your points, be my guest. (But just let me know first) As for Patamon, you'll have to beat Megchan to it. ^^

I'm gonna go with Numemon. They're the most heroic Digimon in the entire Digital World. (Plus, they're really awesome!)
    Last edited by Hotshot; 28th November 2008 at 10:08 AM.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Hotshot, ieven if i DID only have that many posts before (which i doubt...) why was i still in the in-training group...

Which digimon would probably fuse well, and what would you call it?

Why do you love Numemon so much Hotshot?

I forgot, is calumon rookie or in-training

Are therer any digimon mmorpgs that aren't korean or chinese...

Monodramon. Plain and simple.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013

I forgot, is calumon rookie or in-training
    In-Training

I'll say Numemon and Puppetmon would be a decent one.

I'm no longer interested in Digimon games. They're absolutely boring after the end and the mechanics well, it doesn't have any.

WarGreymon. No other like him.
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

Gah. I can't beleive how impatient I'm being. I'm obssesed with waiting for the RP... GAH! *waits*

IceLeomon+Hyogamon. It would be an awesome Ice Digimon combination!

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Hotshot, ieven if i DID only have that many posts before (which i doubt...) why was i still in the in-training group...
    That's my fault. I must have forgotten to change your level. I'll go do that now.

Why do I love Numemon so much? Well, here's my answer: Why don't you?! Numemon, despite their reputation as being "weak", are clearly quite the opposite. Take the Japanese cards, for instance. The Numemon card is stronger than the GeoGreymon one.

Also, have you forgotten how self-sacrificing the Numemon in Adventure were? They gave their lives to save Mimi, and then Kari! Numemon, we salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by handymankg2 View Post
    Gah. I can't beleive how impatient I'm being. I'm obssesed with waiting for the RP... GAH! *waits*
    Hopefully, I'll be able to get it up soon.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Ehh, I should have joined this Club a while ago...
    If you frequent the RPG boards you may have seen me, I'm the Master Tyrannomon/Gaiomon in the Digimon: Civil War RP.

I didn't really get joining requirements from the first post, but from what I can tell I'm supposed to do this,

First, Terra Force, there, I said it.

Next, I claim, Missimon as my In-Training.

Anyway, onto topics!

Etemon, he reminds me of myself, arrogant, and full of Pride. I can sing as *ahem* "well" as Etemon too.

You know, I haven't played it...but there's something I've seen that disgusts me about this game...

THERE'S NO WAR GROWLMON.

I mean, he's War Growlmon! Yet, Guilmon's evo line to Gallantmon in this game is...
    Guilmon-Growlmon-Megadramon-Gallantmon

Is that messed up or what? I mean not only to you take out an important Digimon, but you also take out the coolest in the line! Jeez...
    ------------------------------------------
    On to the question I have,

Do you have to be at least a specific rank to join the Fan Fiction? Just asking before I possibly embarrass myself.
    Last edited by Krug; 29th November 2008 at 5:33 AM.

I don't beleive you have to be a specific rank to join the fanfiction, I've seen you around Krug!

And I do admit, Numemon are awesome, especially when fifty odd get into a Warumonzumon suit, that was an amazing episode

EDIT: Seeing as I'm champion now, can you change my Digimon to Meramon, the next stage in the line?

EDIT2: My proulouge is finished and posted for my fic. Digimon: UDP
    Last edited by Handy?; 29th November 2008 at 9:57 AM.

Guys check this out. Its a Pokemon vs. Digimon thread. I actually really think Digimon would win but most people are just voting for their personal favourite. Digimon ftw!!

I did, and commented.

Pokemon would win if Arceus is in play. If he is not, then they're all dead.

New topic: Who would win in the battle of all battles? Pokemon or Digimon?
    I 100&#37; think Digimon would win. Arceus stands no chance against mega levels. I'd hate for Jynx and Gargomon to fight...My Pokemon against my Bishie...Nooooooo!

Who would win in the battle of all battles? Pokemon or Digimon?
    Depends where the fight is held. In the Pokemon world, Pokemon would win. Digimon world, Digimon would win. Neutrul world, once again, Digimon would win.

Heres a picture I drew on GIMP. Its a little rushed I didn't spend much time on it and I did it from my head lol. Hopefully you know which Digimon it is XD.

Page 72 of 259 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast