Page 89 of 259 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 6474

Thread: The Digimon Club 5.0

Which Spirit (from Frontier) would fit you best?
    Hmm... Fire? Agunimon/BurningGreymon... I'm really hot tempered. Honestly I am. I'm nicer online than I am offline. So... yeah. Either that, or Darkness seeing I'm actually anti-social (a lil' bit)... I know, I know... you're going to say "That's like Koji!". But Light isn't my kind of thing.

As for Hotshot, as for the boy with a black Digivice/random last kid... hmm... maybe Ryudamon? Impmon is cool, too. Fanbeemon, too... perhaps? Some random and awkward suggestions.
    Last edited by csisps_26; 7th January 2009 at 4:39 PM.

BACK

Aparently Thunder.
    The dscription the site had for the thunder fits me like a glove, but I honestly do not associate any of the thunder digimon to be like me in any way. Though they are cool, I am most like either Light, Darkness or Fire.

If you could personally have a digimon who would it be?

Quiz got me:

Koemon --- Sepikmon --- Quetzalmon --- Lotusmon

Koemon being Monmon, or so says the picture.
    This isn't even a valid digivolution line... And it doesn't fit me, at all.

Though I'm flattered to have a champion that derives from the friendship digi egg, sorry but no.

Garurumon would be what I want.

The real one, not anything else! :P

Which Spirit (from Frontier) woud fit you best?
    I'd say Light. I really liked Lobomon (cool lightsaber things, seriously, one time I swore I heard the lightsaber hum when he used Lobo Kendo), not so much KendoGarurumon, but he was still good. He had his moments. And Beowulfmon was epicly good, name, attacks, appearence, everything.

But I really think I would have Light.

Anyway, do I see the Fic-help Signal?

For the Great Unknown (the guy/girl with nothing), if s/he is in it, I'd say trying a pretty unusual Digivolution line that no one thinks of. Here are some examples.

Strabimon>Lobomon>KendoGarurumon>MagnaGarurumon>Su sanoomon (if EmperorGreymon is there too.)

Keramon>Crysalimon>Argomon>Argomon (Mega)

DemiDevimon>Devimon>NeoDevimon>Daemon

Lopmon>Rapidmon (Armour)

Labramon>D'Arcmon>Angewomon>Magnadramon

Just a couple of ideas. It's down to you, Hotshot.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

If you could personally have a digimon who would it be?

Gah! DX It's a three way tie between Renamon, Tailmon & Patamon! =T.T=

Hmmm...either Wind or Light. ;p

As for the Digimon Partner Quiz I got *drumroll*

You Scored as Gomamon

Gomamon --- Ikakumon --- Zudomon --- Plesiomon

Gomamon 100%

Koemon 83%

Armadillomon 67%

Lalamon 67%

Tentomon 67%

Gabumon 50%

Biyomon 50%

Hawkmon 50%

Patamon 33%

Palmon 33%

Veemon 33%

Agumon 33%

Gatomon 17%

Gaomon 17%
    Well that was certainly unexpected! I guess it's because I'm somewhat of a worrier(sp?). XD

Banner made by Umi Mizuno

You Scored as Lalamon
    Lalamon -- Sunflowmon --- Lilamon --- Rosemon

Lalamon
    83%
    Palmon
    67%
    Agumon
    67%
    Hawkmon
    67%
    Gomamon
    50%
    Veemon
    33%
    Gatomon
    33%
    Patamon
    33%
    Gabumon
    33%
    Tentomon
    33%
    Biyomon
    33%
    Koemon
    17%
    Armadillomon
    17%
    Gaomon
    0%

I have no idea how i got Lilamon, but oh well, sunflowmon is alright, lol.

You Scored as Lalamon
    Lalamon -- Sunflowmon --- Lilamon --- Rosemon

Lalamon
    83%
    Palmon
    67%
    Agumon
    67%
    Hawkmon
    67%
    Gomamon
    50%
    Veemon
    33%
    Gatomon
    33%
    Patamon
    33%
    Gabumon
    33%
    Tentomon
    33%
    Biyomon
    33%
    Koemon
    17%
    Armadillomon
    17%
    Gaomon
    0%

I have no idea how i got Lilamon, but oh well, sunflowmon is alright, lol.

For the spirit i got...lightning...and for the partner i got Tentomon....how do oyu know what you almost got...?

Good luck on your fanfic Hotshot...but considering it will porobably take weeks to finish each chapter at this rate, i don't think you should think about AFTER the fanfic...

Hotshot do you need posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

These are the results i got for my partner quiz. Pretty much what i expected. I thought I'd get Tentomon, Patamon or Armadillamon.

You Scored as Armadillomon

Armadillomon --- Ankylomon --- Skullscorpiomon--- ElDoradomon

Armadillomon
    100%
    Tentomon
    83%
    Koemon
    83%
    Agumon
    67%
    Biyomon
    67%
    Gatomon
    50%
    Hawkmon
    50%
    Patamon
    50%
    Gabumon
    50%
    Palmon
    50%
    Veemon
    33%
    Lalamon
    33%
    Gomamon
    17%
    Gaomon
    0%
    As for the fic, Hotshot, the premise behind it sounds really good. As for the black Digivice boy, i think Impmon's a good choice, but maybe also a Dorumon, Dracmon or Gotsumon. As for the other person that you don't have anything about, I would also suggest someone a bit younger like Demon of Light said (unless you've already got one of the characters like that). Not sure about the gender though. As for the partner, maybe Coronamon or Lunamon. Leormon, Labramon or Phascomon.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

If you could personally have a Digimon who would it be?

that is so easy! it would be Angewomon!

quiz question answer:

You Scored as Veemon
    Veemon --- ExVeemon --- AerVeedramon --- UlforceVeedramon

Tentomon
    100%
    Veemon
    100%
    Hawkmon
    83%
    Biyomon
    83%
    Koemon
    83%
    Gatomon
    83%
    Gaomon
    67%
    Agumon
    67%
    Armadillomon
    50%
    Patamon
    50%
    Gomamon
    50%
    Gabumon
    33%
    Lalamon
    33%
    Palmon
    33%

i got a Veemon...i guess that's okay. Gatomon would have been better.
    Last edited by mitsuki; 8th January 2009 at 1:02 AM.

For this, I would say either Wind or Darkness according to the quiz. As for the digimon quiz, it didn't work for me but is there any of the tamers digimon in it? I don't see Renamon, Terriermon, or Guilmon as results in the previous posts... though the 5th generation is in there.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~ Adam Savage
    My wonderful sppf cousin is Darato

I decided to try the whole dragon eggs thing so... meh.

The ice spirit who's name escapses me. I like to lead and I do, but I am somethimes a coward. as for the quiz, I don't know how to get the whole thing so here's here.

You Scored as Agumon
    Agumon --- Greymon --- MetalGreymon --- WarGreymon

Lalamon
    83%
    Agumon
    83%
    Patamon
    83%
    Gatomon
    67%
    Koemon
    67%
    Gabumon
    67%
    Biyomon
    67%
    Gomamon
    67%
    Palmon
    67%
    Gaomon
    50%
    Veemon
    50%
    Armadillomon
    50%
    Hawkmon
    50%
    Tentomon
    33%

It was I tie breaker and I chose 'likes to lead'
    Last edited by Gold E Lox1; 8th January 2009 at 2:07 AM.

"Big man forgets what he is sometimes."

sorry for the DP

the fic the last person:

no name yet (boy) - Gold Digivice - Dorumon --> Raptormon --> Grademon --> Alphamon

Terra Force! I really like Imperialdramon, so I guess I'll go with DemiVeemon.
    Never been in any clubs before...still nervous, and annoyed at this trilobite of a laptop I'm stuck with. Anyway, from the topics being discused, I prefere the Light spirits, for some unknown reason,...they just appeal to me.

According to that test I'd be Darkness, but I would tend to think of Thunder because I'm pretty much exactly like JP.

Which is kinda scary, but hey.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    For the girl with the pink Digivice, I suggest Lotusmon as the Ultimate, just to be different. The boy with the Black Digivice could have an Impmon, Impmon is great, but I think it'd be amusing if he had a Tsukaimon instead. As for the last one... I suggest a boy, but one who is younger than the other children by quite a bit, under 10 years old. I see that your team's Digimon are almost analogous to the Adventure kids, so you could give him a Piyomon counter or Tailmon counter. You know what? I love the idea of a little kid with a TobuCatmon. A flying Adult-level cat! Perfect combo.
    I like the idea of Tsukaimon a lot. And yeah, I think I'll go with Lotusmon.

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    For the Great Unknown (the guy/girl with nothing), if s/he is in it, I'd say trying a pretty unusual Digivolution line that no one thinks of. Here are some examples.

Strabimon>Lobomon>KendoGarurumon>MagnaGarurumon>Su sanoomon (if EmperorGreymon is there too.)

Keramon>Crysalimon>Argomon>Argomon (Mega)

DemiDevimon>Devimon>NeoDevimon>Daemon

Lopmon>Rapidmon (Armour)

Labramon>D'Arcmon>Angewomon>Magnadramon

Just a couple of ideas. It's down to you, Hotshot.
    Interesting ideas, but Strabimon, Keramon, DemiDevimon are all out (because I'm not using any Hybrid Digimon and I've already got my Dark type). But I like Lopmon and Labramon.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Good luck on your fanfic Hotshot...but considering it will porobably take weeks to finish each chapter at this rate, i don't think you should think about AFTER the fanfic...
    Actually, Guardians won't take that long. Just as soon as I stop being busy...

I'll have the entire weekend to work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by palkia1 View Post
    As for the fic, Hotshot, the premise behind it sounds really good. As for the black Digivice boy, i think Impmon's a good choice, but maybe also a Dorumon, Dracmon or Gotsumon. As for the other person that you don't have anything about, I would also suggest someone a bit younger like Demon of Light said (unless you've already got one of the characters like that). Not sure about the gender though. As for the partner, maybe Coronamon or Lunamon. Leormon, Labramon or Phascomon.
    For the other person, I think Leormon or Lunamon would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold E Lox1 View Post
    no name yet (boy) - Gold Digivice - Dorumon --> Raptormon --> Grademon --> Alphamon
    Hmmm...maybe...I don't really want to use X-Antibody Digimon very much though.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalGuard2 View Post
    Terra Force! I really like Imperialdramon, so I guess I'll go with DemiVeemon.
    Never been in any clubs before...still nervous, and annoyed at this trilobite of a laptop I'm stuck with. Anyway, from the topics being discused, I prefere the Light spirits, for some unknown reason,...they just appeal to me.
    Welcome to the club! You are accepted!

Okay, here are the character bios of two of the DigiDestined:
    Name: Felicia “Kitty”
    Personality: Kitty is a natural leader. She always takes charge and isn’t afraid to take responsibility for her (or other people’s) actions. She often comes up with complex strategies for defeating strong opponents. The others look to her as the mother of the group, because she is both caring and strong-willed. She will defend her friends to the end.
    Appearance: Kitty has short, curly brown hair and blue eyes. Her skin is tan, due to much exposure to the sun. She wears a black tank-top and a pair of blue jeans. She has a dark blue jacket that she usually wraps around her waist. Her tennis shoes are black with blue shoelaces. She wears her signature goggles on her forehead.
    Partner: Gabumon
    Digivolution Route: Punimon -> Tsunomon -> Gabumon -> Garurumon -> WereGarurumon -> MetalGarurumon
    Partner’s personality: Gabumon is a loyal follower and is the perfect partner for Kitty. He will follow orders without question, save for a few, such as, “How many of ‘em do you want me to crush?”. Gabumon’s abilities are…well, cool.

Name: David
    Personality: David, or “Dynamite David”, as he is often called, is the hyperactive, energetic member of the Destined. He’s not the best athlete in the world, but he pretends to be. He gets scared easily, but attempts to hide it from the others (especially Kitty, whom he has a crush on). David is constantly making groan-inducing jokes. David has very few friends, but finds one in Agumon. He sees Agumon as an equal rather than a monster. David and Agumon are inseparable.
    Appearance: David has messy black hair that sticks out in all directions. His eyes are brown and he has fairly tan skin. His clothes consist of an orange tank-top decorated with two Ds (for Dynamite David) over a white T-shirt, and a pair of brown cargo shorts. His tennis shoes are white and blue. He wears two yellow wristbands.
    Partner: Agumon
    Digivolution Route: Botamon -> Koromon -> Agumon -> Greymon -> MetalGreymon -> WarGreymon
    Partner’s personality: Agumon is a Digimon that is scared easily, but eventually overcomes his cowardice. He laughs at all of David’s jokes and will always stand up for his human friend. Agumon is considered to be the powerhouse of the DigiDestined team. Despite his fierce outward appearance, Agumon has a soft heart, especially for baby Digimon.
    Other: David’s parents own a small restaurant. David knows how to cook, but is embarrassed about it, because he thinks that cooking is for women.

They're just works in progress. I'll update them over time.

And yes, you will more than likely see a little Omnimon towards the end of the fic.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    EDIT: junpearl63, that banner looks great! However, it looks a little big. Is it forum-regulation size
    It's the regulation size. I check it before I put it on. If you want to double-check, here:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=146085

About the quiz:

You Scored as Armadillomon
    Armadillomon --- Ankylomon --- Skullscorpiomon--- ElDoradomon

Armadillomon
    100%
    Agumon
    100%
    Hawkmon
    67%
    Lalamon
    67%
    Koemon
    67%
    Gaomon
    67%
    Veemon
    67%
    Patamon
    67%
    Biyomon
    67%
    Gabumon
    33%
    Tentomon
    33%
    Palmon
    33%
    Gomamon
    33%
    Gatomon
    33%
    Wow, that was not what I was think. At first I thoght that I will have Hawkmon.

Alright, no worries then, junpearl63!

Okay, so here's what I'm thinking for the final DigiDestined:
    No name yet (boy) - Brown, white, or gold (can't decide) - Lopmon -> Turuiemon -> Antylamon -> Cherubimon (Good)

Also, this Lopmon will be male, and is very sensitive about being mistaken for the opposite gender. He unleashes his Blazing Ice on anyone who mistakes him for a girl (as David and Agumon often do).

^ Coolio! Lopmon, huh? Good choice, Hotshot! ^^

Wow, I didn't know so many would get Armadillomon in the quiz.

If you could personally have a Digimon who would it be?
    Guilmon. Uh huh, 'cause Guilmon's awesome! If it wouldn't be Guilmon, then I suppose I could go with Veemon or Labramon. ^_^

BACK

I can't think about my own Destined, and where is this quiz everyone's talking about? I'd like to see it. Another question, how do I get a banner? I've noticed a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalGuard2 View Post
    and where is this quiz everyone's talking about? I'd like to see it. Another question, how do I get a banner? I've noticed a few of them.
    The Digimon partner quiz is Here, and the Digimon Spirit test is Here. As for a banner... well, I think most people around here either made their own or asked someone to make a banner for them. I believe there are banners in the first page of this topic.

I feel like sharing some of my own original Chosen Children. I hope Hotshot doesn't have a monopoly on that! XD

I got Gatomon, for some bizzare reason.

Salamon>Gatomon>Angewomon>Magnadramon

Gatomon=100%
    Tentomon=83%
    Veemon=67%
    Armadillomon=67%
    Hawkmon=50%
    Palmon=50%
    Biyomon=50%
    Patamon=33%
    Agumon=33%
    Koemon=17%
    Gaomon=17%
    Gabumon=17%
    Gomamon=17%
    Lalamon=0%

Anyway, on Digidestined. I've got stacks of original Digidestined.

So, becuase I'm such a good person, I'll share one.

Julie Rhodes
    Appearence: Julie tends to wear a blck T-shirt with a red triangle on it. She also wears orange pants that often have some sort of stain on them. Julie looks Asian, with brown skin. Her black hair is usually tied into a simple ponytail to keep it out of her eyes, which are emerald green. Her footwear is often simple grey sandals and she wears a simple plain orange bandana tied over her forehead.
    Personality: Julie is oftne the heart and soul of the group. She is a natural leader, possessing an remarkable ability to almost sweat authority during a crisis and take control. She makes strategic decisions, but often prefers the easy way out of a situation and she easily sympathises with certain groups without hearing the whole story of a situation.
    Crest: Azure Dragon (in this fic, the Digimon Sovereign are dead, so the Digidestined, except one, have Crests that represent the creatures the Sovereign are based on)
    Digi-Eggs: Leadership, Dragons
    Partner: Ryudamon
    Digivolutions: Fufumon>Kyokyomon>Ryudamon>GinRyumon>HisyaRyumon>G aiomon
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

that's a good choise, I didn't think of Lopmon, go with a gold digivice.

Ok guys, here is the new topic: What human character in Digimon (anime) that you wanna be like?
    I'd like to be Takuya (it's kinda weird because I'm a girl). I think he's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Well, I think most people around here either made their own or asked someone to make a banner for them. I believe there are banners in the first page of this topic.

I feel like sharing some of my own original Chosen Children. I hope Hotshot doesn't have a monopoly on that! XD
    I dunno what happened to the banners. I guess the first post got so big that it couldn't hold them all, because they mysteriously disappeared...

Go ahead! Who knows, if the Chosen Children you guys post are really good, then I might ask to use them!

What human character in Digimon (anime) do you wanna be like?

(had to change "that" to "do" because otherwise it made no sense)

Anyway, I want to be like JP. As I said, I'm already fairly similar, but about mid-season. I want to be like him near the end of the season--confident, brave, a hero, and still silly and overall *himself*.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Page 89 of 259 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast