Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SapphirePearlshipping (May x Dawn) Discussion *SPOILER WARNING*

Default SapphirePearlshipping (May x Dawn) Discussion *SPOILER WARNING*

Jailbaittastic: SapphirePearlshipping

"Hell yes! We found a double bed!"

Welcome to the SapphirePearlshipping thread! I am your humble Sneasel freak and I hope we all have a good time here. *bricked for sounding like a weirdo*

Yeah, I know what you may or may not be thinking;

1) Why is a diehard InfraRedshipper making this thread?
    2) Why bother making a thread that will probably dwindle to nothing after a month?

My answers...

1) I have always found this ship pretty, even before I became an InfraRedshipper. Two protagonist, stunning coordinators with decent fashion and also looking older than 10. Besides, I am comfortable with shipping Dawn about cause it's hard NOT to pair her off with anyone human and Pokemon alike. This is nothing like my love for Senirasushipping, in which I downright REFUSE to ship Volkner and Candice with others. 8D

2) Cause I couldn't give a stuff. Hell, i'll be happy with ONE reply. Bwahahahaha.

So yeah, all discussion about SapphirePearlshipping is welcome here, but keep it under spolier tags for safety. You are also free to post any fanart or fanfiction of this yummy pair... just credit whoever drew/wrote it if it wasn't you. Another thing... BASHERS CAN FUCK OFF OR I SET CHELC ON YOU. Plus i'll also verbally kick your arse seven ways to Sunday.

... and before you ask, yes, this IS the official name for the two. It was taken from the fact that May's manga counterpart is Sapphire and at the time of the ship being named (( Late 2006 )), Dawn's was Pearl.

As for a generic topic to start us all off; What do you like about SapphirePearlshipping?

Et voila?
    Last edited by Vycksta; 20th April 2008 at 3:04 PM.

Sign me up!
    What do you like about SapphirePearlshipping?
    The pure sexyness of such an awesome pair.

Woah, a poster already! Awesome... and welcome. They are a very sexy pair indeed, aren't they? I cannot wait for the next few episodes; I am so risking my dial-up to download them! ;D

WTF at my picture not showing. Argh, totally wrecks my little caption for it underneath. asfdashgfdashgfd *flail*

Thats an awesom caption for that picture.
    Hell Yes! We found a double bed! XD.

Thank you! That was the first thing I thought of when I first saw that screenshot... and I couldn't resist. Besides, can't let the two lovelies enjoy their time in a cramped single bed, now can we? ;D

... and May's Emerald outfit really suits her better than her regular one. Maybe Dawn could wear her old outfit for cosplay kinks? *totally bricked*

*imagining Dawn and May in bed* :3:3:3:3:3:3
    I should write a fan fic for this shipping. Ill start in the morning.( Im in Australia.)

I was wondering when a thread like this would pop up! Sign me up as well!

I guess mainly because May and Dawn are both my favorite characters, anime and game wise, and I have a habit of shipping my favorite characters together. Also, their personalities anime wise would really compliment each others, and for me, it's also loads of fun drawing them together.

Welcome aboard the good ship SapphirePearl, Puffy! *waves* I also have to agree with you; I also like to pair off my favourites together regardless of whether they have actually met or not. It's why a lot of my ships are crack... but one, that has never bothered me and two, can't call this one a nevermet ship anymore! ;D

@ Glacier: If you do write a fanfic be sure to post a link to it here! I'll be happy to review it. *muses* I wish I had something decent that I could mould into a SapphirePearlshipping one-shot... however i'm writing human x Pokemon at the minute. *nod nod*

May's cute, Dawn's cute, May's hot and Dawn's hot on my opinion. Love yuri. So yeah, May and Dawn shipped together would be sweet. Honestly, I think May and Dawn would be great in the bedroom *inserts kinky thoughts here*. I love Dawn ships espicially the yuri ones. ^_^

And I think them two cosplaying on a date would be rather cute. EG swapping clothes or wearing lingerie or sexy underwear for example. They can have fun on thier double bed, I love that caption.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

i want to join, but im going to veiw them more as best friends then then being in love
    Ya Mays comeing back for a small camo

I'll be honest--my fave pairs for both girls are guys and I really don't like Hikari yuri... Except this ship and like, two others. ;P Because putting the two hottest pieces of loli together? Oh hell yeah.

...The lolicon? *shot* Okay okay, aesthetics aside, I think it would be good for them. Hikari needs a teacher, and Haruka is a seasoned vertan who could do just that. And who doesn't like teacherxstudent pairs?

"Hikari, make your appeal sparkle more and I'll take off my shirt."

"Yes ma'am!"

...Well, I think that'd be awesome. Anyway, Hikari still needs to grow up a lot, and Haruka has gone through that stage. I think she could do a lot of good for Hikari, and they'd understand each other. And they could gp shopping together! For bikinis! That'd be hot. *shot again*

I'll make sure to get these upcoming epis and screencap them. For those unaware, I take obsessive screenshots. All frames of SapphirePearlshipping goodness will be taken.

Oh, and here are six pieces of Japanese fanart. Sorry, don't remember where they came from... And WARNING. There's some ecchi stuff in there. So if you han't handle panties, you might wanna steer clear. No hentai though. ...I have some, but I didn't post it. ;P There are some cute innocent pics in there too. I think this is my fave.
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

I'm in!
    I just think they make a good pair. I wanna see May wear Dawn's hat for once. LOL I agree, Dawn yuri ships are great. Besides, I think there's some sort of quiet understanding between them. They've both been through a lot with Ash at their side, and they both know how hard it can be traveling with him.

Everyone who posted is in. I don't see the point in making a list on the front page; if you like the pair then post away! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy
    And I think them two cosplaying on a date would be rather cute. EG swapping clothes or wearing lingerie or sexy underwear for example.
    Cute? More like seriously ADORABLE;

Courtsey of Alicia's album. *claps* May looks so sweet in Dawn's hat and Dawn suits May's bandana more than May herself. Hell, we NEED more pictures of the two in each others outfits. Well I do anyway. Bwahahahaha.

They can have fun on thier double bed, I love that caption.
    Ha ha, everyone loves my caption. *modest blush* ... and yes! They can have all the fun they desire on that bed; i'm sure Dawn will be willing to learn from May...

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbook
    i want to join, but im going to veiw them more as best friends then then being in love
    That is fine as long as you respect the fact that the majority of us in here like the idea of May and Dawn being in a relationship. If you can tolerate that then that's brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by taitofan
    "Hikari, make your appeal sparkle more and I'll take off my shirt."

"Yes ma'am!"
    Quotes of win! If only said quotes can actually be said in the anime; that'll certainly put a smile on my face despite my prefering InfraRedshipping!

... and much love for the pictures. My personal favourite was the second one... and the sixth was equally as hot. *saved them all anyway bwahahahaha*

I kind of like the idea, the preview they looked like they were having a fun time together.

I think That CoordinatorShipping Should have been the name for this ship
    Ya Mays comeing back for a small camo

@ Ashfangirl20: So can I count you in the legion of the SapphirePearlshippers? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbook
    I think That CoordinatorShipping Should have been the name for this ship
    That's already the name for May x Drew x Harley. So even if May x Dawn was nameless we couldn't have had that name as it can clearly be seen that Coordinatorshipping was named way before Dawn came on the scene.

Anyway this is a better name.

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post

Courtsey of Alicia's album. *claps* May looks so sweet in Dawn's hat and Dawn suits May's bandana more than May herself. Hell, we NEED more pictures of the two in each others outfits. Well I do anyway. Bwahahahaha.
    [/FONT][/SIZE]
    You're not the only one who needs more pictures of them in each others' outfits! I love that pic! I'd like to see Dawn in May's Emerald outfit, although I think the red bandanna really suits Dawn. As for Dawn's hat on May? Sooo cute! Maybe I could draw something... mind you, I suck at art, so it'd probably be computer art.

I'm in cuz this shipping is kinda hot xD And I agree with everyone else that that pic with them in eachothers outfits is hooot as hell.

And Vycksta can you please enlarge your font cause I really can't bother reading your posts.. i kinda need a magnifying glass for that.

Default Finally!!

Hello all! As one of my favorite ships before they even announced May(Haruka)'s return for an eppy or two, I must say how glad I am that someone made a thread for this couple! It is my favorite Yuri shipping, I don't like the idea of May/Misty...mostly just because our fiery redhead needs someone who can either match up or give up. XD
    ANYWHO TO THE TOPIC YOU STARTED!

Well, lots of things really. Both girls are adorable, and unique in their own little way. They love the same thing, and they each started with a little bird Pokemon type. Haruka's was fire, and Hikari's was Water. This shows a balance, and difference in their personalities. Haruka chose Torchic and was lost, she had no spark, no flame. This Pokemon I felt represented that. Hikari left with TOO MUCH, and burned out quite quickly. Pochama (Piplup...please don't make me use that name!) represented his ability to cool her off, so to speak. And now she's leveled out somewhat, become more focused on those important matters, and not just the long term goal.

Well, it will be fun to see their interaction, at the very least. I hope that as a team, the writers show this balance between them.

Another reason I love this couple, is because cute girls should always go together. XD Not important, but to me means something. (Mostly just believe they'd have chemistry)
    This sig thing is confuzzling.

Glad that you are... well... glad, Saiyajin-Neko. I must say, your answer to the topic is made of win and awesomesauce. I hope we see a good sense of teamwork between the two and I hope and pray that May, being the more experienced, gives Dawn plenty of pointers. Take that how you will. ;B

*ping* OMG, I would so love it if they had May and Dawn against each other in the final of the Sinnoh Grand Festival! That would be more epic than having Dawn go against Zoey or Kenny... even if I do love the former. A lot. *nod nod* Everyone on the anime discussion goes on about how May got into the winning streak too quickly and how Dawn is struggling to cope...

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier99
    Anyway this is a better name.
    I would have to agree with you. I don't know whether it's because the name's been around for at least 18 months or whether the name sounds rather elegant and pretty... but it is a nice name.

*is glad a name wasn't coined when Dawn's manga counterpart turned out to be Berlitz* SapphireBerlitzshipping? Naaaaaaaaaaah, too much of a handful, even if our lolis certainly are. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by HikariTajiri
    You're not the only one who needs more pictures of them in each others' outfits! I love that pic! I'd like to see Dawn in May's Emerald outfit, although I think the red bandanna really suits Dawn. As for Dawn's hat on May? Sooo cute! Maybe I could draw something... mind you, I suck at art, so it'd probably be computer art.
    OMG YES! Dawn in green would be dead sexy as green and teal go well together... and another thing, doesn't May look darling with Dawn's hair clips? So CUTE!

Hey, any art is all fine and dandy! I personally would like to write some SapphirePearlshipping myself eventually... I just need to one, finish off my human x Pokemon stuff and TWO, get a nice, flufftastic plotbunny. I like to write fluff, despite my dirty mind. djfskhdfj

Quote Originally Posted by Durden
    I'm in cuz this shipping is kinda hot xD And I agree with everyone else that that pic with them in eachothers outfits is hooot as hell.

And Vycksta can you please enlarge your font cause I really can't bother reading your posts.. i kinda need a magnifying glass for that.
    One, welcome to the thread! Two, glad you agree with the majority of us on the outfit-swap. Three... and i'll try and be nice on this as you ARE a fellow SapphirePearlshipper... but sorry, I don't change my font for anyone. I have been using it since the day I joined SPPf and that'll be two years on Thursday. Plus I use this font on a lot of other websites so I kinda of have a complex against not using it. Sorry again. ^^

WHOOOOOOOOO WE'RE ON THE SECOND PAGE PEOPLE! *randomly flings May and Dawn shaped confetti everywhere*

Normally I don't like Shoujo-ai because it bores me to tears. But this is a little different. I think the idea here is kind of cute, even though I'm more of an Oystershipper (which is until now the only ship like this I could stand). And it's a lot more entertaining to me than Appealshipping.

Spoiler:- Spoilz:

That is cute.

*ping* OMG, I would so love it if they had May and Dawn against each other in the final of the Sinnoh Grand Festival! That would be more epic than having Dawn go against Zoey or Kenny... even if I do love the former. A lot. *nod nod* Everyone on the anime discussion goes on about how May got into the winning streak too quickly and how Dawn is struggling to cope...
        Spoiler:

*is glad a name wasn't coined when Dawn's manga counterpart turned out to be Berlitz* SapphireBerlitzshipping? Naaaaaaaaaaah, too much of a handful, even if our lolis certainly are. ;D
    That definitely sounds sooo wrong. :P
    Last edited by Yoshi-kun; 22nd April 2008 at 12:10 AM.

@ Ashfangirl20: So can I count you in the legion of the SapphirePearlshippers? ;D
    Sorry for the late replie but yah count me in. Can't wait to see there bonding next weeks episode.

I liked this ship since Dawn was first announced to be a coordinator. I always figured the writers would have them meet at some point, I just didn't expect it to be this soon.

I like how May seems to have a lot of confidence in Dawn judging by the pic. I wonder if they'll talk about how many ribbons each other has and such.

That last picture has May looking somewhere slightly naughty! XD Or comparing to her own. (I'm sure its be clipped where she is nodding at her, still funny though)

I must say, your answer to the topic is made of win and awesomesauce. I hope we see a good sense of teamwork between the two and I hope and pray that May, being the more experienced, gives Dawn plenty of pointers. Take that how you will. ;B
    Thank you Vycksta, I put a lot of thought into the reply so I'm glad you enjoyed it. When I like a couple, its usually because they have so much in common, yet so much difference too. :3

And oh yes, Team Work for sure, I can just imagine how May would suggest something, or Dawn might come up with some idea or another. And even, thinking of that, they could adapt each others own ideas and come up with some really nice moves.

One thing I'd really like to see, is if May were to come back and have a sort of, important episode where they must work together. May uses Blaziken, and Dawn Pochama and he ends up evolving. It would be nice if they handle this just right, maybe have him evo in a critical moment of some kind. ^.~ (NOT LIKE THAT) just thinking, maybe one of the other is in trouble.

I really want May to teach and help Dawn, because she is going through such a tough time.
    This sig thing is confuzzling.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast