Thread: COTD: Tsukuyomi

Default COTD: Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi
    DARK
    [Spellcaster/Effect/Spirit]
    This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is
    Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, flip 1 face-up monster
    on the field into face-down Defense Position.
    [1100/1400]

I just adore her. She can create so many locks, my faveourite being the Time Seal lock. Think about it. MoF: Reused,
    Crystal Seer:Reused, Mask of Darkness:Reused etc. In fact, locking down your opponent can make them hate you. Lord,
    I think, as we only have CS and MOD to use in this formate, the lil' lady should be back on May 1st!

Adv: 0/0 (Banned)
    Trad: 5/5 (AMAZING!)

Art:3/5

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi
    Tsukuyomi
    DARK
    This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is
    Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, flip 1 face-up monster
    [1100/1400]
    Pretty simple card, it lets you re use flip effects, flip itself as a last resort defense, and can annoy your opponent if you want to. Though its useless now being banned and all.

Adv. 0/5
    Trad 4/5

Art. 4/5

Quote Originally Posted by cybermew View Post
    Tsukuyomi
    DARK
    [1100/1400]
    A great card, I used to use it to reuse MoF over and over and over...

Btw, it is a little known fact that it is a guy...(Adam's apple).

Adv: 0/5 - Banned, dang...

Trad: 4/5 - Resue MoF, use the Time Seal Lock, great!

Art: 3/5

You do know fellas, I don't think it wise to not allow other people from talking about any particular card if they have something positive to say towards it without having to direct them to another thread.

That is sort of discriminatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Ron View Post
    You do know fellas, I don't think it wise to not allow other people from talking about any particular card if they have something positive to say towards it without having to direct them to another thread.

That is sort of discriminatory.
    I'm okay with letting other people post in the COTDs if Freya and cybermew are okay with it.