Thread: Double COTD

Default Double COTD

EVERYONE HATES IT. Its like a sour lolipop, it makes children cry. Its DAD.

Dark Armed Dragon
    DARK
    [Dragon/Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having
    exactly 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to destroy
    1 card on the field.
    [2800/1000]
    '
    WOW. In a metagame filled with darks, this card is simply brilliant. Summon Dark Grepher, and you have this card's
    requirements. Then RFP the Darks to get rid of your opponent's cards. Activate Dimension Fusion, and its pretty much
    Game Over.

Adv:5/5
    Trad:3/5 (I don't think it would work)

Art: 5/5 AWSOME!

Chaos Emperor Dragon: Envoy of the End
    DARK
    [Dragon/Effect]
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK
    monster in your Graveyard from play. Pay 1000 life points to send all cards on the field and in both hands, and inflict
    300 points of damage to your opponents life points for every card sent.
    [3000/2500]

Brilliant. Voted #1 pretty much in every top ten poll in the world. The Yata lock. Have Sangan on the field, and CED
    , activate CED's effect, send sangan, no cards on the field. Get Yata out, summon, atack, then your opponent can;t have any
    cards for the rest of the duel

Adv:0/0
    Trad: 5/5

Art:5/5

LODT fornight next!

Ah, Dark Armed Dragon. The top deck this format and no wonder why. Look at that effect and with the help of certain cards you can pretty much win turn one.

Adv: 5/5 top deck this format
    Trad: 2/5 CED still rapes this guy sadly

Art: 5/5 I love it

Chaos Emperor Dragon, I have always admired this card for reasons already known. I never did make the Yata Lock, but I have used this guy in most of my decks before he got banned. All-in-all a very nice card for traditional play and a staple to any deck in that format.

Adv: 0/5 banned
    Trad: 5/5 a staple in any deck

Art: 5/5 I love dragons what can I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Armed Dragon
    Dark Armed Dragon
    DARK
    [Dragon/Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having
    exactly 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to destroy
    1 card on the field.
    [2800/1000]
    Today we bring you the current Metagame rapist. DAD has proven to be a very effective(and expensive) one turn kill that alot of the the Shonen Jump top 8s usually will run. It makes such an effective OTK because once its on the field and you dump your high levels and already started sending them out of play, you can bring them back with a number of methods and make it rain Death.

Adv 5/5
    Trad 1/5 Better ways to do OTKs in Trad

Art 2/5 Armed Dragon 7 had better art.

Quote Originally Posted by CED: Envoy of the End
    Chaos Emperor Dragon: Envoy of the End
    DARK
    [Dragon/Effect]
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK
    monster in your Graveyard from play. Pay 1000 life points to send all cards on the field and in both hands, and inflict
    300 points of damage to your opponents life points for every card sent.
    [3000/2500]
    This is quite the curious card, I would run it for the damage capabilities to kill my opponent, but it never occurred to me to do the Yata Lock when it was still in cycle. One of the most favored cards in Chaos cards, CED brings alot to the table. An effective field clear, and a lock. The field clear is simple, leave you and your opponent with nothing, cause some damage, then get out Yata Garasu(probably via destroyed Sangan) and just attack your opponent. They have nothing to work with, and they can draw, a brilliant lock to say the least.

Adv. 0/5
    Trad 5/5

Art 4/5

Yay no more banned cards, hopefully.

DAD
    I've wanted this card so bad, but due to rarity changes, only people with at least Ł150 can get one. This card is the Adv. reincarnation of Chaos. It is broken, forbid it already!

Adv: 5/5 - Chaos!
    Trad: 3/5 - CED eats him for breakfast.

CED
    A great card. Summon CED, summon Sangan, destroy everything, summon Yata = win

Nuff' said really.

Adv: 0/5 - Banned
    Trad: 5/5 - Good if you use it with Sangan and Yata.