Thread: Double COTD

Default Double COTD

Sorry, bad memory

Mirror Force
    TRAP
    Activate only when your opponent's monster declares an attack. Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent
    controls.

People weep when they see this card. It can be used in all decks, all side decks, and all duelists want one. Its fourth
    to a legend though, so we really can't blame its for coming 4th.

Adv: 5/5
    Trad: 5/5

Art:4/5

Black Luster Soldier:Envoy of the Beggining
    LIGHT
    [Warrior/Effect]
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK
    monster in your Graveyard from play. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:
    ? Remove 1 monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.
    ? If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.

Wow. My faveourite out of the two Envoys, this cards is just mind blowing.If something's two big, rfp it. If it's
    small, blow it away, then do 3000. Let's keep this short and sweet. Amazing.

Adv:0/0 (Banned)
    Trad:5/5 (CHAOS!)

Art:4/5 (love it)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirror Force
    Sorry, bad memory

Mirror Force
    TRAP
    Activate only when your opponent's monster declares an attack. Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent
    controls.
    Runabble in anything, hated by all, yet coveted by all. Mirror Force is a deadly feild clearer that has saved me more than once, a real jewel in the game.

Adv 5/5 Awesome
    Trad 5/5 See Above

3/5 A bit weird. But I can dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Envoy of the Beggining

LIGHT
    [Warrior/Effect]
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK
    monster in your Graveyard from play. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:
    ? Remove 1 monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.
    ? If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.
    I dont have any experience with this card at all, playing it or otherwise. But from what Ive seen and heard it looks quite good, a capability to attack directly and the ability to remove on the same card seems like a good combo. Also being Chaos it is somewhat easy to summon.

Adv 0/5 Banned, sick of banned reviews :P
    Trad 5/5 Yeah, whatever

Art: 3/5 Again, whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Banned, sick of banned reviews :P
    Don't worry, two more days :P. And one isn't banned....you just wait.

After some deliberation, I decided that
    anyone can post

Mirror Force: And old but still goody card, we can see through the years cards tried to imitate it, but none came close. It's great, just not invincible.

Art: 3/5 I just don't get the art .

BLS-Envoy: Not as good as his chaos buddy, but still very good. He's just a SS-able Blue Eyes with extra effects, other wise he's like any normal card.

Adv: SYSTEM OVERLOAD!
    Trad: 5/5 Staple.
    Art: 5/5 A huge improvement from the side view of the original.
    Last edited by Midnite; 24th April 2008 at 2:45 PM.

^ Youtube

Mirror Force
    TRAP
    controls.
    A great card. Can turn the duel in your favour. It's like Marmite, you either love it or you hate it.

(The people who hate it are the people who want it )

Adv: 5/5 -
    Trad: 5/5 -
    Art: 4/5 - Simple yet effective.

LIGHT
    [Warrior/Effect]
    If you can't see why this card got banned, then your blind! It can get rid of any monster on the field, even Set monsters! It can attack and destroy practically anything

Trad: 5/5 - See above ^
    Adv: 0/5 - Banned
    Art: 4/5 - Much better than the original.

I'm just going to post my thoughts on Mirror Force 'aight?

Mirror Force, what a lovely card to have and use. It has saved my *** countless times, I remember when my friend didn't know I had one. He had a full field and he ran into my Force. Truely a devastating card. Anyway, If you don't have one get one and if you do then good job.

Adv: 5/5 Truely Epic
    Trad: 4/5 It still can't stop CED-EotE

Art: 5/5 I kinda like it. It's just like saying..... REJECTED!!

Mirror Force
    Trap Card

Ah, how I love this.
    You should've seen my friend's face when I pulled it from a Gold Series he bought me =D

Game-breaking card, can completely turn the tides of the game.

Art: Explosions/5

Mirror Force is absolutely horrid this format. The opponent will nearly never make big pushes without Dark Armed Dragon blowing away your back field or Jinzo on the field. Its unchainability in a format where nearly every played trap is chainable makes Mirror Force obsolete. The rare times you can get it off, you will only be hitting +3 floaters.

In other formats, Mirror Force is good, but good players easily play around it. Good players will only overextend with a field full of floaters, and Mirror Force is extremely easy to read.

2.5/5 this format
    4/5 other formats