Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Full Course Tag Battle! (544)

This was a nice episode. liked the may and dawn freindship right from the begining. something is confusing didn't the gang see may at the pokemon centre and not at the peir? it was weird how may and ash took out there ribbons and dawn looked left out. but overall good episode.
    I'm Back!!!
    FC is 4656 6891 6580

Kinda neat how we see May go berserk.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by gtab x3 View Post
    something is confusing didn't the gang see may at the pokemon centre and not at the peir?
    When May appeared at the end of the last episode she was at the Snowpoint City Pokémon Center, but Ash, Dawn, and Brock were at Lake Valor.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Ah, May bears gifts. I can't make out what Ash's and Brock's are, though. Darn you Piplup! [/sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I love it when she does that.

does anyone know where i can find an english subbed version?
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/of3ozs.jpg[/IMG]
    })i({~credit to Blazegirl for the awsome banner~})i({

These poor writers were apparently so starved after 20 months of no Munchlax milking that when the opportunity finally struck to bring the thing back, they felt like doubling up with a second Munchlax. Now instead of buying just one plushie, you'll buy two!

Apparently our old friend May has also succombed to Piplup's hypnotic charm, buying Dawn a...hypnotic charm. The Ash/Brock battle was obviously meant to be a quickie, but the May/Dawn match was a real treat, having the two lead female coordinators buddy-up for some extreme jailbait action, and we even saw the fusion strategy used in the Battle Dome and Grand Festival.

Goodie, the appropriate return of Haruka's Theme. The instrumental version, I mean. Not the vocal one that makes me ears bleed. That said, I'm confident that vocal abomination will play before this arc is over.

Off-topic: While I was babysitting for these two kids the other day, each of them brought out their own one-foot-tall Piplup plushie. The horror. I swear, Piplup is controlling more minds in the world than Oprah could ever aspire to.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I loved the episode. Despite the fact that explosions are common in Pokemon from the simplest of attacks, I still lol'd at Girafarig's bite causing an explosion on Blaziken. Glaceon = win, and May's 3 ribbons prove that she's been working fast.

Piplup was intimidated by Blaziken. That's like, what, the first time Piplup has been intimidated?
    The Latest Capture

28 / 20 / 26 / 30 / 30 / 31 Timid Southern Island Emerald Latios

FC: 3309 2165 3231

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Off-topic: While I was babysitting for these two kids the other day, each of them brought out their own one-foot-tall Piplup plushie. The horror. I swear, Piplup is controlling more minds in the world than Oprah could ever aspire to.
    Gosh, the writers sure do their job with their adverts correctly, don't they?

i wana see mays wortortale n ashes squirlte face off to see that squirtle is still better even though it hasnt evolved
    if you want to trade pm me my friend code is 2835-7097-1212 and my name is TY
    currently searching for pm me if you have one and want to trade

I wonder since may is working fast(already 3 ribbons) we may see her again later in the season, for dawn's grand festival/ash's pokemon championship.
    and the squirtle vs warturtle would be cool too =)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Now we know that almost every pokemon character has a darkside.
    My Pokemon DP Friend Code:5155 5516 2779 PM me yours if you want to battle. Just so u want to know my team is:

For Pokemon RPG go to:
    http://pokemonrpg.phpbb.net/

Quote Originally Posted by ~Drew Fan Girl~ View Post
    does anyone know where i can find an english subbed version?
    The dang episode hasn't even been out for 24 hours and already you ask this? Use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtab x3 View Post
    This was a nice episode. liked the may and dawn freindship right from the begining. something is confusing didn't the gang see may at the pokemon centre and not at the peir?
    Nope. May was in the Snowpoint Pokemon Center when we saw her in the last episode. That's what Joy was talking about when she pointed to Snowpoint on the map, she was showing Ash where a phone call for him was coming from.
    Quote Originally Posted by pit-fall View Post
    Ah, May bears gifts. I can't make out what Ash's and Brock's are, though.
    Wooden figurines of Teddiursa and Ursaring.
    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Dawn said something then about May being a Fire-type. XD
    Apparently our old friend May has also succombed to Piplup's hypnotic charm, buying Dawn a...hypnotic charm.
    I LOLed.
    but the May/Dawn match was a real treat, having the two lead female coordinators buddy-up for some extreme jailbait action, and we even saw the fusion strategy used in the Battle Dome and Grand Festival.
    I was thinking that might lead up to May giving Dawn advice about her problems with Contests.
    Last edited by Geodude; 25th April 2008 at 12:36 AM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I wanted Contest Shipping!
    Shinies: Beast + creation trios (Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt(on hold): 3100 SR
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 3800 SR
    X Team: Chesnaught, Charizard, Aurorus, Tentacruel, Klefki, Malamar
    Y Team: Greninja, Venusaur, Gardevoir, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Avalugg

yeah may is back she is so cool

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    seeing as how Piplup was able to hold it's fire spin back with bubble beam
    Uh, no. That obviously wasn't what was happening.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I kinda wanna throw this out here but, Its a Water pokemon competition(contest) and i know may is great with contests, but last time I checked our water pokemon "master" was Misty, u don't have to agree with me I like May(at first i depised her because I liked Misty better but i grew to love her too) but it would be nice if we see Misty again(because the last time she was around was a chronicle episode)

Credit to Darkrukario and Chibi Pika for banners

Poke-Artists Club

I was really glad seeing at the end of the episode when May and Ash bring out the symbol of their friendship, the ribbon they split in half. I'm glad that they mentioned that because it shows how close of friends they were and it shows it's sentimental value.

P.S. Eww, Piplup
    I will be leaving Serebii Forums at the end of this year. I no longer can keep up with Serebii with my busy schedule.Though I am up for trading and battling.

Friend Codes:
    Diamond: 2793-3418-5480
    Pearl: Soon to come
    Platinum: Ditto

Goodie, the appropriate return of Haruka's Theme. The instrumental version, I mean. Not the vocal one that makes me ears bleed. That said, I'm confident that vocal abomination will play before this arc is over.
    Truer words were never spoken.

God I love Hikari in the episode, especially when she wants to call Haruka "Hoenn no Mai Hime." And then when Haruka went Fire Type, Hikari said "Mai Hime's image" which probably meant "My image of Haruka just flew out the window! T_T"
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    OMG...psycho-possessed May is kinda scary. lol

I'm glad May and Dawn used the fusion of fire and water; however, I'm a little upset that they had to practically kill the Drifloon. It's so cute! =\

Also, was May shocked by the appearance of Wallace? She seemed to be when they mentioned it at the end of the episode.
    No. I kind of understood what they said. May was shocked that Ash is entering the contest.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

wow May sure was evil kinda thought she was possessed the way she spoke to TR lol

Well she does love food.
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Lightning8 View Post
    I was really glad seeing at the end of the episode when May and Ash bring out the symbol of their friendship, the ribbon they split in half. I'm glad that they mentioned that because it shows how close of friends they were and it shows it's sentimental value.

P.S. Eww, Piplup
    I'd say that was more signifigant due to the fact that Dawn didn't even show the slightest hint of jelousy despite what was going on.

I've got to say I'm gald the writers are even remembering little bits like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Uh, no. That obviously wasn't what was happening.
    Given how big and strong that fire spin was I don't think it would've simply stayed there in midair like it was without something keeping it there, sure i get what they were doing but piplup was keeping it in the air with it's bubblebeam which was also fusing with it to damage the other pokemon.

That is what's impressive, Dawn even commented on how strong the fire spin was.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 25th April 2008 at 4:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by starterlover1 View Post
    I loved the episode. Despite the fact that explosions are common in Pokemon from the simplest of attacks, I still lol'd at Girafarig's bite causing an explosion on Blaziken. Glaceon = win, and May's 3 ribbons prove that she's been working fast.

Piplup was intimidated by Blaziken. That's like, what, the first time Piplup has been intimidated?
    Great, exploding TEETH, now I've seen everything.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast