Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Full Course Tag Battle! (544)

I wonder how May will react to Ambipom...

Quote Originally Posted by aipom1234 View Post
    wht did may's ribbons look like??

Fun episode. I loved how Agehanto came flying up and sat on Satoshi's head in the very beginning, that was so cute. And of course it was nice to finally see Haruka after so long, with the long-awaited Glacia. Getting to see Bashamo in action again was nice too, not to mention the tag battle.

So many good screenshot opportunities, including the priceless chubby Rocket-dan.
    Last edited by Heracross; 25th April 2008 at 5:05 AM.
    ~

Freakin' Haruka's Theme! Oh how i've missed it. GOD I love this episode <3.

Not only that, it's lyricless meaning we could get it in the dub <3333

and what I have to say with the Fire Water fusion thing "Holy Jesus Christ"

and is it just me or is piplup like...always out of it's ball now.
    Last edited by RageKaiser; 25th April 2008 at 5:11 AM.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Does May show the 1/2 of ribbon she has?

Quote Originally Posted by Vix View Post
    Yes, Satoshi also gets his out and they hold them up together.
    ~

lol Wobbufett looked funny fat i called him "Wobbufatt" lol

It was a nice episode but I feel the battles could have been a little longer. Blaziken only did like a few attacks, the whole emphasis was on Piplup and its Whirlpool.

Dang, I understand the Piplup worship and all, but couldn't Blaziken just do a little more without being overshadowed by the pengiun?

You have to admit though, the scene with Piplup perched on Blaziken's shoulder was great.

Excellent episode overall. The way they presented May's appearance was smooth, and the flashbacks were a good bonus despite being for a couple of seconds long each. A good glimpse of May's Pokemon, a preview of them so to speak. The ending portion with connecting back the ribbons again, one memorable scene right there. Still, the real action hasn't started yet and this is a good way to flow it in with the preview. Awesome special coming up. Too bad it isn't coming out until 2 weeks. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by lightdash View Post
    Excellent episode overall. The way they presented May's appearance was smooth, and the flashbacks were a good bonus despite being for a couple of seconds long each. A good glimpse of May's Pokemon, a preview of them so to speak. The ending portion with connecting back the ribbons again, one memorable scene right there. Still, the real action hasn't started yet and this is a good way to flow it in with the preview. Awesome special coming up. Too bad it isn't coming out until 2 weeks. x.x
    i know what you mean once they showed the Arena at the in the night with the lights all i can think of was OMG I CANT WAIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracross View Post
    Yes, Satoshi also gets his out and they hold them up together.
    That was THE scene I was hoping for and I got it. I'm happy.

So, apparently Satoshi and Takeshi one-hitting the ´laxes is DEM to this forum as well...let´s keep the record of having no single thread without the word in it: DEM.

Dammit, what else can I say about this episode which wasn´t already said? I´m too late again... ^^"

Well, I really liked this episode.

-Seeing Shuu, Harley and Masato ( who is a wannabe Takeshi now?? o.O) in short montages was great and makes me wish that Haruka had her own little Pokemon-Sunday specials like Kenji and Kasumi...but whatever...

-The wooden Teddiursa made me happy

- Manene somehow was the only TR-Pokémon not to eat. Too bad,...fat TR is still fun as hell.

- I don´t want to sound like a Haruka fanboy, but this episode reminded me why I liked Haruka so much. She became kinda dull in episodes not centering her in the BF, but in this episode she proves to be a very entertaining character. Looking forward to the Mikuri-Cup.

(- did her chest shrunk even more since mid-hoenn? I am sick of hearing that Haruka has "big boobs", because they disappeared somewhere in Hoenn and in this episode as well. They are gone. Live with it )
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    - Manene somehow was the only TR-Pokémon not to eat. Too bad,...fat TR is still fun as hell.
    It didn't even appear in the episode. D:

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyVaati View Post
    No. I kind of understood what they said. May was shocked that Ash is entering the contest.
    If that was what you thought, then you didn't understand at all. That makes absolutely no sense, since they had JUST brought out their shared ribbon, a reminder of the contest they had entered together. So why would she be so shocked that he was entering another one? The conversation went very roughly like this:

Dawn: "Ash is gonna enter the Contest too."
    May: *turns to Ash* "You are?"
    Ash: "Yeah, Wallace suggested I enter with Buizel."
    May: "WALLACE?!"

So she was shocked because they've already met Wallace.

So, apparently Satoshi and Takeshi one-hitting the ´laxes is DEM to this forum as well...let´s keep the record of having no single thread without the word in it: DEM.
    I'm not sure, but it seemed to me that even Ash and Brock were a little surprised they defeated them so easily. So maybe they were just not that strong in comparison.
    Last edited by Geodude; 25th April 2008 at 11:28 AM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Oddly enough, I immediately assumed the exact opposite: the 'laxes were just pathetically weak.

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius335 View Post
    Oddly enough, I immediately assumed the exact opposite: the 'laxes were just pathetically weak.
    I am thinking the same as you and Geodude. I wonder what s so hard to understand that some pokémon of a 'powerful' species just don´t need to be as strong and well trained as others.

That is true, but give them a little credit, they sleep a lot. It's in their nature.

~Ayra~
    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevent, it is what you do with the gift of life, that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "The only thing we can be is ourselves, we can't be someone else, and someone else can't be us." -Kelly Smith
    3DS FC 1048-8196-8009
    Type:Flying
    Spearow, Woobat, Hawlucha
    ^Click to go to my Ribbon Sprites thread, in need of some ideas^
    Currently working on:
        Spoiler:- Ribbons I'm working on:
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/23t2pg8.png[/img]
    Credit to AWildMew for the Shinjoh Connection userbar

I loved this episode. I especially enjoyed the scene where Ash and May got out their shared ribbon. It feels like May never left, she fits back in with the team so well.

(- did her chest shrunk even more since mid-hoenn? I am sick of hearing that Haruka has "big boobs", because they disappeared somewhere in Hoenn and in this episode as well. They are gone. Live with it )
    They're still there, but you have to look at the correct shots. This outfit seems to push them down or something:

Depends on the scenes you look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash View Post
    I loved this episode. I especially enjoyed the scene where Ash and May got out their shared ribbon. It feels like May never left, she fits back in with the team so well.
    I hope you saw that Wartortle in the next episode preview

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    *snips May pics*
    Still, they're much smaller than her early Hoenn episodes.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

When the flashback showed Drew's Roserade, was it doing some attack?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Still, they're much smaller than her early Hoenn episodes.
    Well they're not as blatant. But looking at pics like this:

She still has a chest. Not to mention Dawn fangirling her.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

True, but at least it makes more sense this way. She's at an age where certain "changes" occur.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

picture: boob-girl and skirt-fangirl

I really need to colour some of my Haruka-stuff...I think this mini-arc gave me enough inspiration ^^

Somehow I felt the group dynamic was much more enjoyable in this episode than in the rest of DP.
    Sure, Hoenn´s group-dynamic wasn´t Kanto´s which is still my favourite, but to me, the friendship/discussions/interaction between Ash,Hikari and Brock is really lacking in DP :/

I don't want to be all partypooer-ish but you guys are extremely breast obsessed. >:

THE END.

I just finish watching this episode on youtube and what piss me off is May's fire water fusion attack with dawn I mean can't she be more original I mean she stole that move from Tucker and I bet she uses it in all her contests.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast