Thread: Pikachu's Great Ice Adventure (P11)

Default Pikachu's Great Ice Adventure (P11)

Pikachu's Great Ice Adventure

While playing in the ocean near a tropical resort, Pikachu & Co. get in a scuffle with Team Rocket's Pokémon. This scuffle causes the Pokémon to wind up miles away in an Ice-covered Paradise. However, when they get there, they are seperated soon find that certain Pokémon in the area require their assistance. Will they be able to reunite with their friends and help these Pokémon out?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

I think it was the best Pikachu short.

I loved to see Abomasnow and all those ice type pokemon, it was great.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I don't usually watch Pikachu's movies but this looks interesting.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I don't usually watch Pikachu's movies but this looks interesting.
    It was interesting, especially at the beginning since things started out at a tropical beach before things get "colder". The Pokemon only ended up in a land of ice because of a Wailord's Water Spout attack, which sent them into the sky. All of the Pokemon then sort of crash-landed in a place that looked like Antarctica, but that was a charm of this special since we hadn't seen an area like that before in the anime. There were tons of debuts in this special too, like Glaceon, Froslass, and Snover (there might have been more, but I only counted those). I think my favorite moment of this special was when the Pokemon Airplane (on which this special was shown) was seen in the sky. Anyway, this was one of the better specials. 8/10.

This short was ok... It was cool to see the cutest Ice Pokemon Snorunt , Glaceon, Frosloss, Snover and Spheal. It was great seeing Abomasnow in this short. Wailord's Water Spout attack is really cool to see. The Pokemon looked really cool chilling in the inner tubes. The Master Ball beach ball was back. The Igloo-like thing was really cool. The Castle looked great and sparkly-shined. The sculptures the Pokemon made of themselves were awesome.

40/100