Thread: Pikachu's Exploration Club (P10)

Default Pikachu's Exploration Club (P10)

Pikachu's Exploration Club

On their travels, while playing near a river. Pikachu & co. discover that the water has dried up and the river is no more. Pikachu & co. decide to investigate and try to restore the river. Will they be able to do it and go for their swim?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

Haha, Croagunk floating around on the Drifloon was pretty cute. Especially when the ANA Plane flies by.

And the Regis...apparently those dudes just stand around and wait for someone to attack it seems.

What happens when the writers get their hands on illegal drugs? The answer is awesomeness.

And I loved when Mewoth always lots his food because of Maril

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Thumbs down

Pikachu's vacations sucks...

do you know when it's gonna be dubbed or is it already dubbed?

Great short.

I loved to see the pokemon ride on the Drifloon, it was funny.

5/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I finally saw this special and I really enjoyed it. First off, the animation in this special really stood out. I liked how the trees and flowers looked so different from what we usually see in the anime. I liked how Pachirisu was rolling around on the beach ball, until other Pokemon like Piplup joined in. Watching Meowth and Team Rocket's other Pokemon was a blast too; especially when Meowth forced them to blow up the inflatable boat haha. Seeing the Pokemon ride the Drifloon and Drifblim was a lot of fun too; especially when they saw the Pokemon Airplane (on which this special was shown) while they were in the sky. One thing I disliked, was how Registeel, Regirock, and Regice just randomly appeared in this special. It just bugged me. Anyway, it was still a decent special. 7/10.

this short was ok... It was cool having Drifloon and Drifblim useful in this short. It was cool seeing Pachirisu, Buneary Aipom and Piplup having so much fun rolling on the colorful beach ball. Wobbuffet and Mime Jr. looked very funny when trying to blow up the water raft. It was cool seeing Registeel, Regirock, and Regice make an appearance in this short.

32/100