Thread: Studio Satomine Graphics

Default Studio Satomine Graphics

Shop Status: OPEN

Welcome to Studio Satomine Graphics, a shop to serve Serebii with banners and other graphics for signatures and whatever else you need banners or graphics for. While the bulk of my trade is Pokémon-related banners and graphics, I create banners and graphics for other anime, as well, so if you need a non-Pokémon banner or graphic, don’t hesitate to ask.

Rules (Read Me!)
    1. All General SPPf Rules and Fan Art Shop Rules apply.

2. Always give me credit for my work. If you try to claim my work as your own or neglect to give me credit, then you will be given two strikes.

3. Do not request a graphic when the shop is closed and/or there are no open slots.

4. Only request one graphic at a time. Once you have made a request, do not make another request until I have finished your original request.

5. Do not post in this art shop when you are banned from this shop. If you do, you will receive two strikes and your ban will be extended.

A Few Notes
    1. Please use the correct form when requesting a graphic. If you do not use the correct form, then I will ask you to resubmit your request with the correct form.

2. Please save the graphics I make for you to your own image hosting account, in case I have to delete your graphic from my image hosting account for various reasons.

3. If you request a graphic and are banned from SPPf before I finish your request, then I will cancel your request until your ban is lifted (assuming you are not permanently banned).

4. Feel free to be as specific or unspecific as you want with your request. However, keep in mind that the less specific you are, the more freedom I have to do what I feel works best for what you want.

5. I am a very busy person, and I do have a life outside of these forums. I will try to fulfill your request as quickly as I can, but please do not rush me or pester me for updates on your request.

6. For graphics that use screenshots: It is easier for me if you provide the screenshot you want me to use (although it is up to you to make sure you have permission to use the screenshot). However, if you need me to capture a screenshot, then please give me the name of the series (OS, AG, DP, etc.) and either the exact episode title or the exact episode number.

Strike System
    Strike 1: 24-hour ban from posting in this shop
    Strike 2: Week-long ban from posting in this shop
    Strike 3: Two week-long ban from posting in this shop
    Strike 4: Month-long ban from posting in this shop
    Strike 5: Permanent ban from posting in this shop

Your strikes do not expire; they stay with you forever, even after you have served your ban. So, please read and obey the rules!

Available Slots
    1. Open
    2. Open
    3. Open
    4. Open

Screenshot Banners

Spoiler:- Examples:

Spoiler:- Form:

Foreground Image Banners

Simple Slideshow Banners
    Note: Due to the fact that the quality of the GIF degrades the more images I add to it, I ask that you do not request more than four images for a slideshow banner.
    If you want different text on each slide of the slideshow, then please specify which text goes with which slide in the request form.

Split-Screen Banners
    Note: At this time, I am only offering single slide or two slide split-screen banners.
    If you want a two-slide banner, then please specify which images you want on which slide in the request form.

Last edited by Satomine Night; 10th July 2017 at 10:39 PM.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    More signature banners: You Fool! | Suspicious Classmates | Laugh Together | Got Nassy?

Hey, nice shop! I'd like to make a request, if possible. ^^

Split-Screen Banner Request
    Single Slide or Two Slide: Two slides
    Overall Dimensions (Width x Height): 450 x 170
    Overall Colors: Sky blue
    Foreground Image(s) or Screenshot(s): Falkner and Winona (crop out Wallace) (slide 1); Skyla and Kahili (slide 2)
    Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): Blue sky with clouds (for both slides)
    Border Type (Simple or Embellished): Embellished
    Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): I'd love a general "Flying" theme, so lots of clouds and bird shapes would be nice, if possible.
    Text (optional): Fly High
    Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): Indie Flower

Thanks! Let me know if the images don't work, because sometimes that's an issue with Bulbagarden Archives. -_- For Skyla's image you don't have to extract her out of the background; you can just have Skyla and her background on one half of her slide, if that makes sense. Or I can provide another Skyla image. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by AmericanPi; 23rd June 2017 at 6:15 AM.
    Pi's 6 favorite Pokemon:

^Credit to Satomine Night

Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

Author's Profile | Art Shop
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanPi View Post
    Hey, nice shop! I'd like to make a request, if possible. ^^

Split-Screen Banner Request
    Single Slide or Two Slide: Two slides
    Overall Colors: Sky blue
    Foreground Image(s) or Screenshot(s): Falkner and Winona (crop out Wallace) (slide 1); Skyla and Kahili (slide 2)
    Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): Blue sky with clouds (for both slides)
    Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): I'd love a general "Flying" theme, so lots of clouds and bird shapes would be nice, if possible.
    Text (optional): Fly High
    Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): Indie Flower

Thanks! Let me know if the images don't work, because sometimes that's an issue with Bulbagarden Archives. -_- For Skyla's image you don't have to extract her out of the background; you can just have Skyla and her background on one half of her slide, if that makes sense. Or I can provide another Skyla image. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Request accepted!

I did get "403 Forbidden" error messages when I clicked on the Bulbagarden Archives images links, but I was able to find the images on Bulbagarden (using the image URLs), so it's no big deal.

EDIT: Finished request.

Last edited by Satomine Night; 25th June 2017 at 2:14 AM.

More signature banners: You Fool! | Suspicious Classmates | Laugh Together | Got Nassy?

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    Request accepted!

I did get "403 Forbidden" error messages when I clicked on the Bulbagarden Archives images links, but I was able to find the images on Bulbagarden (using the image URLs), so it's no big deal.

EDIT: Finished request.

It's amazing, thank you!
    Pi's 6 favorite Pokemon:

^Credit to Satomine Night

Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

Author's Profile | Art Shop
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

My banner of several years just bit the dust today, and because it's super old, I can't get track of its maker, so if it's all right, I'm going to order one from you.

Foreground Image Banner Request
    Overall Colors: Deep purple
    Foreground Image(s): This sprite I ordered a while back. If you can't see it, tell me. 1aan.gif
    Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): Maybe a spooky web-type effect like this?
    Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): Not sure of anything specific, but if you can think of effects to add to make it spookier, that would be great.
    Text (optional): VAMPIRIC GHOST SKELETAL UBER MR. MIME CATERPIE!
    Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): I'm having a bit of trouble navigating the site... If you can, just choose whatever you think fits best, if you can't do that, we'll work from there.

Thanks a ton in advance!
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Satomine Night for the awesome banner, and Mechadragon X for the sprite in it!

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    My banner of several years just bit the dust today, and because it's super old, I can't get track of its maker, so if it's all right, I'm going to order one from you.

Foreground Image Banner Request
    Overall Colors: Deep purple
    Foreground Image(s): This sprite I ordered a while back. If you can't see it, tell me. 1aan.gif
    Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): Maybe a spooky web-type effect like this?
    Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): Not sure of anything specific, but if you can think of effects to add to make it spookier, that would be great.
    Text (optional): VAMPIRIC GHOST SKELETAL UBER MR. MIME CATERPIE!
    Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): I'm having a bit of trouble navigating the site... If you can, just choose whatever you think fits best, if you can't do that, we'll work from there.

Thanks a ton in advance!
    Request accepted!

EDIT: Finished request. I went with a font that I felt conveyed spookiness (but was still legible). Let me know if you don't like it or if it's not what you had in mind, and I will find another font.

Last edited by Satomine Night; 10th July 2017 at 10:48 PM.

Great, thanks a lot!
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Satomine Night for the awesome banner, and Mechadragon X for the sprite in it!