Thread: Mace's OC and Custom Trainer Shop (traditional art)

Default Mace's OC and Custom Trainer Shop (traditional art)

Shop Status: OPEN

So, I need to time myself drawing other people's OCs (as opposed to fanart and just my own OCs) using traditional media. Therefore, I'd like to offer some OC drawings (which can be your personal pokemon trainer concept) to my Serebii friends (and frienemies, ya'all know who you are). What you will get is a .PNG scan of your character, traditionally drawn in ink and/or pencil (and maybe colored; marker, ink, watercolor, and/or colored pencils).

Rules:
    1. Obey the SPPF and Shops Sub-Forum rules.
    2. Use the form provided, and only submit for 1 image at a time, 3 chars Max. If you want revisions or had details you forgot to tell me, go ahead and get back in line.
    3. Once you char is finished, download it and upload to your own image hosting site account.
    4. The image will/may be initialed and dated, but I'd still appreciate text credit if you use it anywhere.
    5. Don't pester me via PM/VM, I will drop you down to the bottom of the wait list. Please, understand that this will take some time, I don't know how long (that's kind of the reason I'm doing this), but I'm trying to make you something nice.

Note: I will not be making 'you're accepted' posts, I will add you name to the wait list, and post your image when I've finished it. This is to keep you from missing that I posted it if no other customers come in the meantime.

Samples:
    (These guys are my OCs btw, and are not to be used without permission.)
        Spoiler:- Samples:

And here's my dA gallery if you want to look at lots more of my art (much of which is digital and therefore irrelevant): http://vampiratemace.deviantart.com/gallery/

Completed Requests
        Spoiler:- Completed:

Form:
    Quote Originally Posted by Form
    Username: Your name here
    Full-body or just Bust (head and shoulders): Full-body/Bust
    Sig-Safe Size Needed: Y/N

1. Char Name: Optional, but it helps for naming files and I may work it into the artwork.
    1. Character Description: Please use lots of detail; species, gender, face shape, hair style, body type, clothes, major props, etc. . . but if you're not sure about something, you can leave it out and will use my artistic judgment.

2. Char Name: Optional
    2. Character Description: Optional

3. Char Name: Optional
    3. Character Description: Optional
    Waitlist:
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 21st February 2015 at 9:14 PM.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

Wow, those look pretty damn great. Putting in a request for an OC of mine if that's alright.

Username: PeeGee
    Full-body or just Bust (head and shoulders): Full-body
    Sig-Safe Size Needed: N

1. Char Name: Ethan 'Krustallos' Lawrence
    1. Character Description: Not very tall, Ethan barely breaks over 5’5”. While he may be short, Ethan is still fairly muscular, his arms and shoulders having the most defined muscles. This is due to the weight from the crystals in his arms. He keeps his hair short, as close to a buzz cut as possible, to try and make the scar on the back of his head not as noticeable. When it is short, his hair colour looks like it’s black, but when it starts to actually grow it becomes obvious that it is actually dark brown. His scar is about the size of a fifty cent piece. Much to Ethan’s chagrin, his head is really round, which he thinks makes him look weird. Around his cheek bones there is slight scarring from a really bad bout of acne. His eyes are light blue and are quite striking. His most distinguishing feature is the large red gemstones embedded along his arms. As a superhero, he wears and an outfit that is made of form fitting material, and covers his torso and lower body. It’s dark red, with white stripes running across the legs. On his face Ethan wears a crimson 'domino' mask, to protect his identity of course.

PeeGee:
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

Thanks Vampirate, he looks awesome!