Page 122 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3268

Thread: ***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Could someone please make me a banner of my current OU team: Ferrathorn, Haxorus, landorus, dragonite, deoxys-d, and infernape?
    I'd like it to be straight across with the male trainer in the middle with ferrathorn and infernape next to me then landorus and dragonite, then haxorus and deoxys-d and i know this may make it harder but my ferrothorn and haxorus are shiny and if you could add that plz do. i'd like it about default but if youd rather make it bigger or smaller so that the pokemon could all fit then go ahaed.

could someone please make me the following items?

1. a less cluttered team pose of: Raichu, Shinx, Oshawott, Skitty, Lillipup, and Victini, with a Mew peering out from behind the trainer (Black 2/White 2 Male trainer).

2. an Arceus standing over a cowering Rattata, with the arceus basically on a rant, and the caption says: Arceus Used Judgement! (Be very creative on this one, because i dont know how to explain it any further... :P )

that'll do for now. Thanks to whoever makes these.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/211rl2s.png[/IMG]
    Made by: AWildMew

Spoiler:- PO/PS Names:

I am looking for someone who would kindly make me a banner for a league. It can be very simple. I just need a Nidoking on the right and a Gengar on the left. And the text needs to say "Pokemon Masters." As long as Purple is the main color, the rest is up to whoever chooses to make it. Thanks a bunch!
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    I am looking for someone who would kindly make me a banner for a league. It can be very simple. I just need a Nidoking on the right and a Gengar on the left. And the text needs to say "Pokemon Masters." As long as Purple is the main color, the rest is up to whoever chooses to make it. Thanks a bunch!
    i would not recommend the purple background because both of the pokemon are purple.
    Santa Chu is the Santa Claus of the Pokemon World.
    Mew is Santa Chu's assistant. The elves are Seedots.
    I have officially claimed the bugbot.

I am a member of the E.N.A.! D - Rank Ninja
    Number of times I've Ninja'd people: 2

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer39 View Post
    i would not recommend the purple background because both of the pokemon are purple.
    Good point, the colors can be anything really then.

ok then i will get on it soon. would you like me to pm it to u vm it or just post it here?

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...91-617-410.png
    Can someone make a banner out of Masamune, and Braviary please? If they can... please VM... I willl spare details if possible.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer39 View Post
    ok then i will get on it soon. would you like me to pm it to u vm it or just post it here?
    Posting it here will be just fine, I'll check back here frequently, thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post

http://i.imgur.com/NrIzm.png

Will this do?

Edit:
    I increased the brightness and added a black border instead:

http://i.imgur.com/X3IjP.png
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Can anyone make me two team poses for my Black Grass Monotype with Cilan instead of the Protagonist and the following Pokemon:Exeggutor,Cradily,Breloom,Tangrowth,Tropiu s and Mow Rotom in the first one for my Post-E4 Challenge and Serperior,Simisage,Leavanny,Ferrothorn,Sawsbuck and Amoonguss in the second one for my Pre-E4 Challenge????If someone makes please VM me.Thanks in advance.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

can anyone make me a banner? i need this http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...8XIBYwiPjGsIvM with the phrase: Chandelure Scare You?
    its has to look scarey like a nightmare.

REQUEST:
    Buizel with a White PEN Drive icon - This is for my White Pen Drive which has a Builzel "Dangle" on it. For various reasons, I can't always give credit for it due to the nature of the device.

EDIT: Due to the way I'm going to use it, you can create Several size versions of the same sprite.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I'd like to request a trainer sprite based off of this trainer image I created using a trainer creator game type thing. The I'd like a full sprite sheet as well(back sprites to be included). trainer.jpg

I'd like the hair to be a little longer, a pose more similar to that of Lucas from Platinum, and when I created the colors I wasn't entirely sure on them, so if you think different colors would be better, please feel free to change them. Thank you. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...asplatinum.png

Requesting~
    Just a simple banner, doesn't have to be too flashy, with these two characters:
    One & Two
    And the text: "The Wicked Hermit of Passing Through Walls" in quite small font, about the same as what I'm writing in? I don't know if I can do anything in return, but I can maybe draw you something on 3D!Colors, although I'm not that good!
    Last edited by Flandre; 31st August 2012 at 9:08 PM. Reason: spelling mistake >>

Pokemon X: (Tam) 0860-4501-8564

Friend Safari: Spiritomb | Pumpkaboo | Shuppet

can someone make me a ditto badge? its for my gym

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post

http://i.imgur.com/NrIzm.png

Will this do?

Edit:
    I increased the brightness and added a black border instead:

http://i.imgur.com/X3IjP.png
    They are both fantastic, thank you

I need someone to draw/sprite my fakemon line because I have no artistic talent whatsoever.
    The first is basically a cute snowman head with black boots a carrot nose and coal eyes and smile
    The second is the same thing except a little bigger and more of a smirk then a smile on top and another snowball on bottom with a slightly muscled right arm and short legs with the same boots. It's left arm is basically a snowblower tube.
    The third is the same head in a feirce coal frown and a top hat. The middle is a horizontal oval shaped snowball and a huge muscley gorilla-like right arm and the bottom is just a plain snowball. The left arm looks like a cannon pretty much.
    I have rough drafts of each if you need to see it.
    Thanks in advance and let me know if you take this up and let me know when it is done
    Last edited by biggggg5; 10th September 2012 at 8:13 PM.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Can someone please make a "VS" Sprite Face (they look like this.    Spoiler:- Image:
    I would like it done for my own trainer.
        Spoiler:- Trainer:

As you can see he has turquoise eyes, purple jacket and a white shirt underneath.

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

Luffy Forums Username: The Void

Text: SirIllo
    Background:Black and Gray Waves
    Image: Red
    Bottom Text: The Illest
    Thanks!
    OG Post: BearTown:

you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

"...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

Could someone create me a banner?

Pokemon: Starmie (In the middle) Serperior, Flareon, Delcatty, and Staryu

Text: Elegance in its most deadliest form

Background Color: Black

Thank you. Sorry if it's too much.

Not sure if this will be the right place, but I suppose I can try requesting here.

Um, as far as my searches go, there hasn't been a render made for this yet. At the same time, however, I can already see how hard it is to render this (due to the colors blending), and I am even having a hard time doing this (then again, even though I know how, I'm still new to making graphics in general). Is there the possibility of anyone (whose photoshop talents strongly surpass mine) able to render Skarner (the Crystal Scorpion displayed here, and yes, I don't mind how its pincer is partially cut off from the right side) out of this picture? And please maintain the image size. If so, thanks very much. But if not, I can already understand as it is. lol

PM or VM me, if necessary.

Edit - Nevermind, I think I found an easier way for me to render this. Please disregard.
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 27th September 2012 at 3:43 PM. Reason: Figured it out.

Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

The Legend of Zelda Club | Sailor Moon Club | The Mystics Club
    Badge Progress | Banner Credit | Xat Avatar Credit | Rawr~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by lightlanayru View Post
    Not sure if this will be the right place, but I suppose I can try requesting here.

Um, as far as my searches go, there hasn't been a render made for this yet. At the same time, however, I can already see how hard it is to render this (due to the colors blending), and I am even having a hard time doing this (then again, even though I know how, I'm still new to making graphics in general). Is there the possibility of anyone (whose photoshop talents strongly surpass mine) able to render Skarner (the Crystal Scorpion displayed here, and yes, I don't mind how its pincer is partially cut off from the right side) out of this picture? And please maintain the image size. If so, thanks very much. But if not, I can already understand as it is. lol
    PM or VM me, if necessary.
    I will try to do it.

Hello. I would like to request a banner. I am planning on trying to start a club and would need a banner, so anyone willing and able to help please do so.
    Size: No idea, just whatever would be best to fit multiple people and head a post, so long.
    Background: White.
    Pictures: Sorry, had trouble with the pictures. But I want Neku, Shiki, Beat, Ryhme, Joshua, Mr. Mew, and maybe the player pin from the game The World Ends With You.
    Words: The World Ends With You

Sorry for all the work and everything if it is really difficult. Thanks in advance to anyone who will do it.

Would someone be willing to draw me (digitally) a picture of a Marowak and an Ursaring laughing? They can be together or seperate. Thanks!

Hey, Could someone possibly make me an overworld sprite and a trainer sprite of the lovely Flo from Florence and the Machine?

Spoiler:- Link to Image:

PM me if you need more information,
    Thank you very much!
    IN LOVE WITH FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

Major love to PopPrincess_Lyra for the Flo art.
    Thanks to the awesome Prohawk for the Marlon banner.

Page 122 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126 ... LastLast