Page 126 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3276

Thread: ***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Default A Signature for Me

Hi guys. I'd like someone to take the image attached and turn it into a rule-abiding signature for me. The image is to advertise for my story on here. All I really need is for it to be shrunk to size and have "Happenings Between Goals" written on top in a dark blue font (Nyala font is preferred, but any grounded "slice of life" font is acceptable as well). If you feel that the white space in the picture should be cropped out, then feel free to do so. Thanks in advance!

Attachment 9113

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Terminating, sorry ^^
    Last edited by Icarus©; 15th May 2013 at 11:57 PM.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I'm kind of new here, sorry if I'm doing this wrong, but could someone make me a pretty cool signature with like a team of six pokes? Shiny Shuckle(lead), Shiny latias, heracross, blaziken mewto, and blastoise? Thanks for anything

My boyfriend's birthday is this weekend and we both just got into Game of Thrones, and I'd love to give him a house sigil as a gift, a simple design like one of these. It should be simple and a little stylized. If you think you can do this, please PM me!

~Psychic

Edit: Never mind~
    Last edited by Psychic; 27th May 2013 at 6:04 PM.

Is there anybody who can make ateam pose for me?
    With Flygon, Farfetch'd, Arcanine, Manectric,Heracross and Sharpedo
    I don't care about the background, but it would be cool if Farfetch'd was doing something funny, like slapping manectric/aracanine/flygon/heracross/sharpedo with his spring onion, or flapping above them or standing on manectric/aracanine/flygon/heracross/sharpedo
    Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for someone to make me a pop-out banner. I'd like it to be about 500 pixels long and 350 pixels tall (roughly).
    I'd like this picture to be in the background, preferable centred in on the building at the back, with effects surrounding it to kind of look like a dream/memory type thing. Then I want this image on the left border of the banner popped-out and this image on the right border of the banner, also popped out. I'd like there to be text underneath the banner in an easily readable, not too thick but kind of mechanical font, and I would like it to say 'The Warehouse', without the apostrophes. I'd like the colour scheme of the banner and text to be based on brown.

If anyone can do this, it would be much appreciated.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

I'd like a fan-art drawing of Hugh (B/W2 rival) and Flannery, the fiery Hoenn gym leader. How they are drawn is up to the artist, it can be either a romantic or competitive pose (as if they were about to battle each other). I have no pictures or anything to go with this message, so if anyone would be willing to make me some fan-art of these two great trainers, that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance,

Buuz
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    Hi guys. I'd like someone to take the image attached and turn it into a rule-abiding signature for me. The image is to advertise for my story on here. All I really need is for it to be shrunk to size and have "Happenings Between Goals" written on top in a dark blue font (Nyala font is preferred, but any grounded "slice of life" font is acceptable as well). If you feel that the white space in the picture should be cropped out, then feel free to do so. Thanks in advance!

How's this     Spoiler:- k:
    Signature By: Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by lifeburst View Post
    Hi, can anyone make a trainer cosplay for me?
    Trainer Sprite
    Snivy sprite
    Thanks in advance!
    Posting this again.

Quote Originally Posted by 9dragonbreed View Post
    How's this     Spoiler:- k:
    Not sure if I have to say thanks on this thread as well, since I said thank you via PM, but thanks for the picture!

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    I'd like a fan-art drawing of Hugh (B/W2 rival) and Flannery, the fiery Hoenn gym leader. How they are drawn is up to the artist, it can be either a romantic or competitive pose (as if they were about to battle each other). I have no pictures or anything to go with this message, so if anyone would be willing to make me some fan-art of these two great trainers, that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance,

Buuz
    Re-posting this message.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

So can I just request a cool Tyranitar drawing from someone here???
    Favorite Six (one from each gen + fave legendary):
    My PokeBlog

Banner request:
    Pokémon Celebi, the rest you may choose yourself i just want that it's cute thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Advill_; 19th June 2013 at 10:19 AM.
    3DS Code: 3239 2844 7961
    Name: Kim
    Friend Safari Rock: Barbaracle, Dwebble & Pupitar

Made by FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Advill_ View Post
    Banner request:
    Pokémon Celebi, the rest you may choose yourself i just want that it's cute thanks a lot!
    I can guess i can do that for you but not right now...i can do that today after i get some rest...its late where im at...seems simple enough to do ill do it for you

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for someone to make me a pop-out banner. I'd like it to be about 500 pixels long and 350 pixels tall (roughly).
    I'd like this picture to be in the background, preferable centred in on the building at the back, with effects surrounding it to kind of look like a dream/memory type thing. Then I want this image on the left border of the banner popped-out and this image on the right border of the banner, also popped out. I'd like there to be text underneath the banner in an easily readable, not too thick but kind of mechanical font, and I would like it to say 'The Warehouse', without the apostrophes. I'd like the colour scheme of the banner and text to be based on brown.

If anyone can do this, it would be much appreciated.
    I did your request and it sucks, but is is my first banner
    Sorry for the white thing
    Its yours now
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/50ql.jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I can guess i can do that for you but not right now...i can do that today after i get some rest...its late where im at...seems simple enough to do ill do it for you
    auuuuuuuw thanks alot! you don't have to hurry for it

Made by FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Advill_ View Post
    auuuuuuuw thanks alot! you don't have to hurry for it
    yeah no problem hope this alright for you just did a simple banner with some brush effects with trees...hope the image is alright for you...also if you do put this in your sig you have to take out the gif image...

edit: also not sure if you know how to right click the image to get the url so here you go http://imageshack.us/a/img221/5248/hzqc.png make sure to save it if you like it alot...i own a art shop here so feel free to stop by if you like what you got...i got like 3 other workers and are very talented too...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 20th June 2013 at 8:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudesean View Post
    I really need a Banner. :3
    Text:Mansion of Horror!
    Colors:Black and Purple
    Just reposting this.
    Pokemon X and Y In-Game: Andrew | Poison Friend Safari:
    [img]http://i45.*******.com/25ksuie.png[/img]
    Credit goes to Shiny_Wooper for the Team Pose and Astral Shadow for the Circle of life~

Quote Originally Posted by Dudesean View Post
    Just reposting this.
    i was gunna do that banner a long time ago but the images just don't go well together find a bigger image of dusclops and then find a better lugi image to work with and it should be fine...thought i help you out...

Hey thanks alot for the banner! i gave you credit for it and i'll check the art shop!

Made by FairyWitch

So I just played Bioshock Infinite over the weekend and now I can't get the idea of this image redrawn but with Booker Dewitt Dewott and a Gardevoir Elizabeth. I don't really care about dimensions or using it for anything, I just really want to see what a high quality, real drawing of that would be like, and I sadly have no talent in art, just math. If anyone could do something like that, that'd be pretty cool. Sorry if this is something that's been made before.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    i was gunna do that banner a long time ago but the images just don't go well together find a bigger image of dusclops and then find a better lugi image to work with and it should be fine...thought i help you out...
    Sorry for the Late Reply,But I don't think I can get bigger or better pictures than that on my Browser...And I may not get to a Computer for a while...
    Pokemon X and Y In-Game: Andrew | Poison Friend Safari:
    [img]http://i45.*******.com/25ksuie.png[/img]
    Credit goes to Shiny_Wooper for the Team Pose and Astral Shadow for the Circle of life~

If there's someone out there that can make sprites for RPG Maker VX Ace, I need someone to make me sprites of Ash, Misty, Brock, and Dawn as they would appear in a fantasy world

Ash is a knight (based on the male party and guest version of the Final Fantasy Tactics knight)
    Misty is a ranger (based on the female Order of the Southern Sky archer from Final Fantasy Tactics)
    Brock is a minstrel (based on this costume)
    Dawn is a cleric (based on the female party and guest summoner from Final Fantasy Tactics)

I have FR/LG boy, Misty,Brock, and Dawn sprites available to use as bases upon request.

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Devious Blaze~ View Post
    Sorry for the Late Reply,But I don't think I can get bigger or better pictures than that on my Browser...And I may not get to a Computer for a while...
    actually there are bigger images but i see that you may have trouble with your browser...if you don't mind trusting me with the images i can make the banner for you...

I request a Banner for the PokeGyms League Thread. I would like it to incorporate colors from each type. As for Pokemon, I request that Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie be used. The Banner must say "PokeGyms" in large letters.

I also request that badges be made; one for each type except Normal. The badges should be 39x39 pixels. Each badge should represent its corresponding type in color and theme. I already have the Normal Type's Badge made. (It's in my signature)

I also request that a button be made for Pokegyms. I would like it to have 18 different little symbols representing each type. It should say "PokeGyms" on it as well.

Thank you for your time, it's greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Nion; 30th July 2013 at 10:23 PM.
    BLACK: Nion 4770 8557 2758

Page 126 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast