Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132
Results 3,276 to 3,289 of 3289

Thread: ***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

i had a question about pictures in the signature. i made my own image, but don't have access to to a image hosting site. is it possible for me to post my image here, then have someone re-post my image so i can link that to my signature?

There should be a button in the quick reply for it. Zoborek.png

Should click the icon, chose a file to upload and I could put it to a image hosting site for you.
    Signature By: Sworn Metalhead

I have a request for a piece of art. It is pretty difficult and my drawing skills suck, but i'd love it if someone can draw something like this: a Mega Blaziken who has two Doublade strapped on his back in some sword holders, and the holders would stay in their place with a belt or something. Or two, i think something like this:

[SPOILER[/SPOILER]

Something like that, Mega Blaziken would keep the Doublade on his back like Trunks does. Now that is difficult, but i'd love it even more if someone can make Mega Blaziken look like this:

[SPOILER[/SPOILER]

So i'd like a piece of art about Mega Blaziken, holding two Doublade on his back like Trunks from DBZ holds his sword, and in the pose the guy in the second picture has. Standing on a cliff, staring into the distance. Maybe with his head turned a bit so i can see Mega Blaziken's face.

This is a lot, and again, probably insanely difficult to pull off. But if someone can draw this, then please, help me out and send me a VM or PM.
    This woman won me three Smash Bros tournaments so far.

I have a request for a banner.

It's supposed to work as the main banner of a guild. I'm not picky about the shape, just be creative I don't want it to be just a rectangle.
    It should have Reshiram in the middle, popping out of the banner. The main color scheme should be red, orange, yellow and must have some fiery looks.
    Should have "RING OF FIRE" as main text in the middle (not too small).

Thank you artists

EDIT: Request not needed anymore.
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 7th February 2015 at 8:59 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W115 L72

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Hero View Post
    I have a request for a banner.

It's supposed to work as the main banner of a guild. I'm not picky about the shape, just be creative I don't want it to be just a rectangle.
    It should have Reshiram in the middle, popping out of the banner. The main color scheme should be red, orange, yellow and must have some fiery looks.
    Should have "RING OF FIRE" as main text in the middle (not too small).

Thank you artists
    Saw your post and decided to see if I could make something not rectangular seen as that is the norm.

It was difficult. Mostly because when I use the other program to give it a little pizzaz or somehting it would end up bolding them too much for my liking :c like this:

http://i.imgur.com/Cpuy3Xu.jpg

There was a blue one too.. until I reread your request, haha.

http://i.imgur.com/zdr6XVE.jpg

so this meant I couldn't add a pretty text to Ring of Fire so I had to settle for the plain ones. This is your request done if you still need it/want it.Just tell me if its too big and I'll resize it <.>'

3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Created by Sworn Metalhead

http://i.imgur.com/OIBRCyF.gif

Can someone help me get this so it can fit in sig limits? I think the file size might be a bit to big, but I don't know how to fix it.

I would strongly appreciate if someone could make me a banner. I want someone to put a trainer sprite in the middle of a Salamance, Tyranitar, Electrivire, and then a Metagross. For clarification, it would be in this order, Salamance, Tyranitar, Trainer Sprite, electrivire, and then Metagross. I would like it to be that with a jet black and red background. I am pretty easy to please, so if you decide to do this, whatever you come up with should be OK. I would be very appreciative if someone could do this for me.
    LF:
    Charizardite Y
    Aggronite
    Gengarite
    Heracronite
    Houndoomite
    Mewtwonite Y
    Pinsirite
    Tyranitarite

Friend Safari: Dark - Cacturne, Inkay, Vullaby
    In Game Name: Drunge♂
    3DS FC: 1332-8090-4100
    Feel free to message me!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe Joey928 View Post
    I would strongly appreciate if someone could make me a banner. I want someone to put a trainer sprite in the middle of a Salamance, Tyranitar, Electrivire, and then a Metagross. For clarification, it would be in this order, Salamance, Tyranitar, Trainer Sprite, electrivire, and then Metagross. I would like it to be that with a jet black and red background. I am pretty easy to please, so if you decide to do this, whatever you come up with should be OK. I would be very appreciative if someone could do this for me.
    Don't know if you wanted a specific sprite but I tried. Hope its not too big either *^*

Here you go:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Created by Sworn Metalhead

Hello, I have a question: I thought up a lot of fakemon, all the stats, but I can't draw, not in real and not on my PC. Now is my question: who is really good at drawing, so maybe this person should draw a few fakemon for me.

Can someone do a Charizard x Squirtle fusion with Charizard as the base?

Hey everyone!
    I would like to request a piece of fanart.

It's anime Serena, with her old/original design, but with two things added:
    -Her new design's blue ribbon
    -Faint red/pink hearts on her skirt, positioned like the heart patches Serena put on her Rhyhorn racing outfit.

Size of image doesn't matter, and the background could be a mock up of the "Bonnie trying to get Clemont a wife" gag background preferably. If not, then whatever you thinks suits her more.

A friend of mine and I have that idea of ours and we would really, really apprecciate if someone did it. If we get to post it somewhere else, we'll totally give credit.
    Last edited by Sonicheroesfan1; 14th March 2015 at 6:35 PM.
    "Speed is something that is not given; but rather earned through dedication. Speed is not found by simply pushing a boost button, but by building momentum. It is the reward for skill in the face of difficult challenges – this kind of speed is the most exhilarating, not only because it is fast, but because of the pure perfection such speed exemplifies."

-Aaron Webber.

Can someone do a picture of Serena and Ash skydiving? I will send you a private message if you're interested with links for the stuff I want.

I'm not sure where to ask this, so I'll try here.

I want a sprite of a Scolipede in the style of a Pokémon Red sprite, can anyone do that for me? If you do I guarantee I'll credit you in an upcoming video I'm making.

And for the record I did try the "fan sprites" forum, but the problem is there is no official request thread there.

EDIT: Feel free to ignore this request as I already made the sprite on my own.
    Last edited by Blaze The Movie Fan; 24th May 2015 at 4:32 AM.

Okay, trying my luck here.

I am looking to see if there is someone out there who is willing to make me something that I can use as my book cover for my Fanfiction-dot-net stories and profile.

I'm not going to be too picky, so I'll just list a few needs for the art.

As mentioned before, this is to be an image that I can use at Fanfiction-dot-net. I'm in need of an image of Ash and Hilda from Pokemon together.
    If possible, I'd like for this image to have Ash and Hilda standing close together with an Oshawott in front of Ash, and a Tepig in front of Hilda.
    Bonus points if this is a "homemade" art with Ash and Hilda having their arms around each other, and even more points if they are using their free arms to make a "peace" sign!

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to do this for me! Hopefully I'm doing a "request" correctly. Please let me know if I'm not.
    Credits go to Mizz Nikki for this graphic.
    Many things in Common. Relatability. Overall Compatibility.
    These things are what make Ash and Hilda perfect for each other.

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132